BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242611 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198626 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Grab yourself and go hide in the bushes, DumbDick! Joseph is it? LMAO!!!
Hide from the dumb cluck who gets his poo wiped by a nursemaid every day?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious coming from a fool who "traced" me to a Serbian crackpot in Chicago after more than a year of Google searching. Sad but humorous.
Romper:
"One search was done nearly a year ago. Your post was yesterday. And, they both went to the same place."
Romper:
"Proof, yet again, you can't read. Try "entirely" different searches. No two words were alike. Spain dat chit, anchor baby."
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#198627 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Romper's imaginary crack team of investigators is hot on the case. "Joseph"?

Hahahahaha!

Romper, if you're really an oil bajillionaire, why can't you hire a "top man" like Zollo the Clown?

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Hilarious coming from a fool who "traced" me to a Serbian crackpot in Chicago after more than a year of Google searching. Sad but humorous.
Romper:
"One search was done nearly a year ago. Your post was yesterday. And, they both went to the same place."
Romper:
"Proof, yet again, you can't read. Try "entirely" different searches. No two words were alike. Spain dat chit, anchor baby."
"
Careful Doug, give Romper and his crack team 20 more years of investigation and wild guesses and he just might stumble across your name. Then you'd have to live with the consequences!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198628 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's imaginary crack team of investigators is hot on the case. "Joseph"?
Hahahahaha!
Romper, if you're really an oil bajillionaire, why can't you hire a "top man" like Zollo the Clown?
<quoted text>
Do you prefer Joseph or Grandpa Munster?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198630 Aug 18, 2014
Rut-Roh! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198631 Aug 18, 2014
Is that you Lil Joe? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198632 Aug 18, 2014
DumbDick's wedding theme!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198633 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, what the [Liberal] Wire does not mention, but shows the data, is that the independent voters are thinking more like the Republicans than you Dummycarts.
The majority of Americans think Obama is a RACIST. This includes 21% of the Democrats too!!!
You can only spin a Wire so fast until it breaks.
People Who Don't Think Race Matters In Ferguson Think Obama's Remarks Are Racist
The Atlantic Wire By Arit John 2 hours ago
http://news.yahoo.com/people-dont-think-race-...
You wrote "The majority of Americans think Obama is a RACIST. " Proof please. And don't bother trying to find it in that link of yours, it's not there.

Ottawa

#198634 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh,and even 18% of BLACKS think the Obama is making to much of the race issue in Ferguson. Didn't Obama get 93% of the black vote.for Obama in 2012 and now only 80% back him?!?
http://news.yahoo.com/people-dont-think-race-...
remember, this data is from a lefty source!!!
You are an idiot, plain and simple. Even were it true that "18% of BLACKS think the Obama is making to much of the race issue in Ferguson.", d you think that this means he'd get 18% fewer votes if he ran? Some analyst you are. An analyst with false hopes and high hating expectations. I'm not American , but if I were, and even though I don't agree with a lot of what he's doing or nor doing, you don't really think I'd go for a rival candidate like one the 8 failures that tried for the 2012 presidential nomination? I'd stick with Obama, as those 18% will.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198635 Aug 18, 2014
Now, why have my last four or five posts disappeared? Joseph, the twit moderator, must be working overtime. It is Joseph, right? LMAO! A topix mod! Ahahaha!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198636 Aug 18, 2014
Rut-Roh, the secret is out! LMAO!!

Ottawa

#198637 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
For the fifth time today, please tell me only racial divisive word that a white person would be offended by? Just ONE word!
I just use the word Negro, and I get a censor notice. WHY?
Whitey, cracker, they don't offend me unless they are said in anger. But then, many words can be said in many ways. For example, "You're crazy" or "you bastard" can be said in a friendly or pejorative manner. Do you get it now?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198638 Aug 18, 2014
There went two more! LMAO!!! Loser!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198639 Aug 18, 2014
J O S E P H hahaha!

Ottawa

#198640 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's imaginary crack team of investigators is hot on the case. "Joseph"?
Hahahahaha!
<quoted text>
Or the good sheriff Joe Arpaio? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#198641 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a song for you, failure. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =92SIK4O2UD0XX
The fraud here is you, DumbDick. I know it and so do you. Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick. You will lose, again. Sorry, such is life. And, I just love your petty insults, they show the real you. Is it any wonder you ended up where you did? Nope. I laugh at you DumbDick!!!! Really!!! LMAO!
Hmm, now where did this Division Order come from? Why, I must have imagined it because DumbDick doesn't believe me! LMAO!!! Just keep making your purchases DumbDick. Thanks. LMAO!!!
"Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick", dixt the farcical LOSER.

More homosexual obsessions, YET not honest enough to come out of the closet. Sigh, and a few minutes ago, it was anal wet dreaming.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198643 Aug 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Doug, give Romper and his crack team 20 more years of investigation and wild guesses and he just might stumble across your name. Then you'd have to live with the consequences!
Ah, sticking it up for your lover, huh? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198645 Aug 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Plop your nuts up on the table anytime DumbDick", dixt the farcical LOSER.
More homosexual obsessions, YET not honest enough to come out of the closet. Sigh, and a few minutes ago, it was anal wet dreaming.
You further prove my point by, yet again, misunderstanding what you read. Or, should I say, what you THINK you read. LMAO!!! You're telling on yourself! LMAO!!! dodo bird
Mugsy

United States

#198646 Aug 19, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot, plain and simple. Even were it true that "18% of BLACKS think the Obama is making to much of the race issue in Ferguson.", d you think that this means he'd get 18% fewer votes if he ran? Some analyst you are. An analyst with false hopes and high hating expectations. I'm not American , but if I were, and even though I don't agree with a lot of what he's doing or nor doing, you don't really think I'd go for a rival candidate like one the 8 failures that tried for the 2012 presidential nomination? I'd stick with Obama, as those 18% will.
Your last statement just took away any credibility you ever had. Obama has made America infinitely worse off since his inception back in 2008. In fact, there isn't a metric outside of a quantitative eased stock market that has improved under his watch. Nothing like record food stamp recipients, debt, and deficit levels along with the worst jobs record since the Great Depression. Needless to see, he has been an unmitigated disaster in every sense of the word. Worst. President. Ever.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198647 Aug 19, 2014
I am going to be racist again as I point out another black man behaving badly. An UNARMED park ranger tells some young men they can not skateboard in the park and the BLACK man attacks the park ranger. WHY? Because a white man can not tell a black man not to do something!
Please note that the white skate boarders do nothing, only the black guy.

Skateboarder caught on tape attacking Philly park ranger

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198648 Aug 19, 2014
Have you noticed that every time Obummer Boy opens his mouth about Ferguson, MO,,,,,,,, the rioting escalates??? Obummer Boy needs to keep his F-ing mouth shut about local matters.
Oh, who is the Governor of Missouri? Oh, it is Jay Nixon who just happens to be WHITE Democrat. And Obummer Boy continues to question his judgement. Hey Obummer Boy, it is the MISSOURI National Guard. If you do not like what they are doing, federalize them.
Just like JFK Federalized the Alabama National Guard and ordered them to assist blacks entering University of Alabama in June 1963. But then again, Obummer Boy is NO JFK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min VetnorsGate 1,601,236
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Agents of Corruption 63,971
He Fights. 44 min Liberal Liz 6
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,580
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 1 hr Long Street 23
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 1 hr She deserved it 25
Coffee with Jesus. 1 hr Pissed postert 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages