BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222833 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198554 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>About seven years ago a black man was pulled over for suspicious behavior, as the police officer approached his car he sped off reaching speeds around 100 mph. It was very unfortunate that my sister-in-law was going through an intersection about two miles down the road, we still miss her very much.
The black man is still in prison for gun violation, possession with intent to sell and murder. Hell, he had been out of prison about two months prior to killing my sister-in-law
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,no white person has ever killed anyone whilst driving drunk. Sad for your sister-in-law and her family, what a horrible waste, but Rogue, had the DUI guy been white, would you have written "a white man was pulled over...? Don't you realise you've once more shown your penchant for racism? You're incurable, Rogue, you're racist in all your fibres and like a volcano, your racism erupts spontaneously.
My bad, please substitute "Dale" for "Rogue" twice in my post. But don't blame me, understand, the post was so Rogue-like, I just figured...Racist birthers are so siamese-twin alike.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198555 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Roger that.
Dumbass, what shall you call me now, since racist/bigot don't bother me? Yep, you and LTR have given me a bullet proof vest. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198556 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Yeah,no white person has ever killed anyone whilst driving drunk. Sad for your sister-in-law and her family, what a horrible waste, but Rogue, had the DUI guy been white, would you have written "a white man was pulled over...? Don't you realise you've once more shown your penchant for racism? You're incurable, Rogue, you're racist in all your fibres and like a volcano, your racism erupts spontaneously.
So, you now believe Rogue, Dale and myself are one person? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198557 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>About seven years ago a black man was pulled over for suspicious behavior, as the police officer approached his car he sped off reaching speeds around 100 mph. It was very unfortunate that my sister-in-law was going through an intersection about two miles down the road, we still miss her very much.
The black man is still in prison for gun violation, possession with intent to sell and murder. Hell, he had been out of prison about two months prior to killing my sister-in-law
<quoted text>
My bad, please substitute "Dale" for "Rogue" twice in my post. But don't blame me, understand, the post was so Rogue-like, I just figured...Racist birthers are so siamese-twin alike.
In other words, you will not take responsibility for your mistake. Instead, you choose to place blame elsewhere. Absolutely pathetic. Hey, it is YOU! Reminds me of someone else, hmm, who is that guy? flysac
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198558 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, since you and LTR have branded me as a racist, I guess I can start making the watermelon and pork chop jokes about Obama!! Hell, that won't work, I eat those fools, hell, I might have some black in me!!! LMAO!!!!

Ottawa

#198559 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my bad,mixing up the names. Even wrote so, but since you don't attend those important remedial grade III reading classes, you could not read and comprehend at the same time. As to you three being the same person, two of you are, we know which one but what's the difference, the three of you share the same characteristics, namely : you're vulgar, ignorant, dumb, filthy, racists, traitors who hide behind flags and bigots. I'm sure others will find additional attributes.

Yup, the unholy trinity ; Dumb, dumber and dumbest.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198560 Aug 18, 2014
change "fools" to "foods"! Hell, I can see it now, Dale being a racist/bigot, he is also a cannibal!!! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#198561 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you will not take responsibility for your mistake. Instead, you choose to place blame elsewhere. Absolutely pathetic. Hey, it is YOU! Reminds me of someone else, hmm, who is that guy? flysac
And YOU take responsibility for YOUR mistakes? How about the "can you hear us coming" mistake? Or the percentage mistake?

Read carefully : Yes, I fully acknowledge in calling Dale by the name of Rogue. Twice. My mistake, no excuses on my part. I did it.

Your turn.

Ottawa

#198562 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass, since you and LTR have branded me as a racist, I guess I can start making the watermelon and pork chop jokes about Obama!! Hell, that won't work, I eat those fools, hell, I might have some black in me!!! LMAO!!!!
You wrote :"I eat those fools," You do? You eat fools? You eat birthers?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198563 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! This happens every time Dumbass goes off his meds..
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198564 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
ID 10T Error
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198566 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote :"I eat those fools," You do? You eat fools? You eat birthers?
LMAO!!! Dumbass, didn't you see my correction?
You know, Obama would look good on the grill, but, I bet he would taste like crap!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198567 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
That was my bad,mixing up the names. Even wrote so, but since you don't attend those important remedial grade III reading classes, you could not read and comprehend at the same time. As to you three being the same person, two of you are, we know which one but what's the difference, the three of you share the same characteristics, namely : you're vulgar, ignorant, dumb, filthy, racists, traitors who hide behind flags and bigots. I'm sure others will find additional attributes.
Actually, you said, "but don't blame me"! You can't even be honest with yourself. What a wuss! Sad but funny! LMAO!!! Dems sum mighty tough words for such a wuss of a man! I don't think you can back up any of it! You know you can't, too. You're little more than a mouth, JacqWad. A set of chattering teeth, nothing more.
Learn to Read

United States

#198568 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy! Why am I clueless! That little phrase works great and I will continue to use it, since it pisses off ""you people"!
Pisses off? There's a perfect example of how clueless you are. You choose to advertise your bigotry, I shake my head and laugh ... And just like your BigotBro you declare that I must care so much about your worthless ass that I'm "pissed off" because you declared your ignorance to the thread.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198569 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
And YOU take responsibility for YOUR mistakes? How about the "can you hear us coming" mistake? Or the percentage mistake?
Read carefully : Yes, I fully acknowledge in calling Dale by the name of Rogue. Twice. My mistake, no excuses on my part. I did it.
Your turn.
You mean that SIMPLE SONG LYRIC that has been eating you alive since the '12 election? I didn't write the song, JacqWad. And, how can a lyric be a mistake? Percentages? Please recall who corrected who last. Thank you. You fully acknowledge your mistake? Then why add "but don't blame me"? Now, does that sound like someone who is taking full responsibility? Nope. Not even close. You really are just FOS! ID 10T Error

Ottawa

#198570 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumbass, didn't you see my correction?
You know, Obama would look good on the grill, but, I bet he would taste like crap!!!
Ever heard of Freudian slip?

If Obama tastes like crap, imagine what a birther tastes like. THAT is what they must surely serve in hell.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198571 Aug 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisses off? There's a perfect example of how clueless you are. You choose to advertise your bigotry, I shake my head and laugh ... And just like your BigotBro you declare that I must care so much about your worthless ass that I'm "pissed off" because you declared your ignorance to the thread.
Twink, you disgust every single person on this Earth. Oh, it most definitely ticks you off! Racist scumbag! Poor me, poor me, I wants my free stuff!{////////>U
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198572 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dumbass, you are funny, I love it when you get you panties twisted!! Now just calm down and see if you can add more attributes to the list!!! You crack me up!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198573 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Freudian slip?
If Obama tastes like crap, imagine what a birther tastes like. THAT is what they must surely serve in hell.
Nah, that'll be you with a skewer up your Ahole, roasting slowly over an open flame. Serve your master, JacqWad!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198574 Aug 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dummy, I could give a crap what you think, you are nothing more than a bunch of letters on my screen.
You declared me to be a racist/bigot, now you live with what you created.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,420,860
Chris Powell Editor of the Journal Inquirer inv... 23 min Rtewpbears 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,954
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr PEllen 9,398
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,701
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 3,057
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 61,095

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages