BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222375 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198534 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got links? Naw, you never dew!!!
Oh, I did not know who Chris Carter is but now I read up on him, he looks like a clean cut sort of guy (no dreadlocks) but how was he dressed the day the cops checked him out? Was it late at night? Was he using a nondescript truck? Maybe there had been a rash of break-ins where they cleaned some homes out.
How was he dressed? Late at night? Had there been break-ins?
So that makes DWB probable cause for a stop?

None of those reasons are sufficient probable cause for stopping a driver simply because he is black.

Confronted with a clear cut violation of Carter's civil rights, Rougetards recite lame reasons that do not justify civil rights violations.

I once drove across the country in a cream colored late model Benz; I was 20 years old, wearing a battered old cowboy hat, and I was not stopped at all.

Although I was once stopped on Rt 81 just north of Hagerstown by an ATF agent, who had no probable cause. He asked me if he could search the car and I said "No". He didn't bother trying to get a warrant because he had no probable cause. He got back into his car and I was on my way. I knew my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The Carmel City Police (my home) publicly admitted to stopping motorists for DWB a few years ago. I know many of the "offenders"
Have you ever heard Chris Carter (hall of fame football player and ESPN commentator) talk about moving into his new home and having the cops stop to check him out because he "didn't look like he belonged"?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198535 Aug 18, 2014
But I did find this;
Denise L. Nappier
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denise_L._Nappie...
And this;
Nappier, Police Present Different Versions of Incident
By Scott Beaulieu

Officials from the Department of Motor Vehicles said they failed to properly enter registration information for Nappier's car into a computerized database. Because of that, the police check turned the car back as unregistered.
Hartford's State's Attorney has said there is no basis for the motor vehicle charges and the state chapter of the NAACP said it is monitoring the case.
Ah, but the cops were doing everything by the book. It was a DMV's screw up. But you, as a Libtard, blame the cops for doing THEIR JOB!!! Shame on you. To you, everything is RACE if, and only if, the so called victim is BLACK!!!! Again, shame on you, you RACIST!!!
Mrs. Nappier should be mad at DMV and not the police as DMV was not doing their job but the police were!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198536 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
https://www.aclu.org/racial-ju stice/driving-while-black-raci al-profiling-our-nations-highw ays
http://tinyurl.com/ll2x77q
On a hot summer afternoon in August 1998, 37-year-old U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Rossano V. Gerald and his young son Gregory drove across the Oklahoma border into a nightmare. A career soldier and a highly decorated veteran of Desert Storm and Operation United Shield in Somalia, SFC Gerald, a black man of Panamanian descent, found that he could not travel more than 30 minutes through the state without being stopped twice: first by the Roland City Police Department, and then by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
----------
This stuff doesn't happen because Rougetards keep their heads in the sand.
Dick, I couldn't count the times that I was pulled over in KY during the 70'ies, just because I had OHIO plates, and I am white!! Hell, they just didn't like Yankees. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#198537 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those reasons are sufficient probable cause for stopping a driver simply because he is black.
Confronted with a clear cut violation of Carter's civil rights, Rougetards recite lame reasons that do not justify civil rights violations.
I once drove across the country in a cream colored late model Benz; I was 20 years old, wearing a battered old cowboy hat, and I was not stopped at all.
Although I was once stopped on Rt 81 just north of Hagerstown by an ATF agent, who had no probable cause. He asked me if he could search the car and I said "No". He didn't bother trying to get a warrant because he had no probable cause. He got back into his car and I was on my way. I knew my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.
<quoted text>
Boy you have a racial chip on your shoulder just like Prof. Gates. Gates never would have been arrested if he had just shown the police his ID. The police were investigating a possible break in called in by a neighbor. When the police confronted Gates he told them who he was but refused to show his ID. He was NOT arrested for being black but for being a Libtard!

Location hidden

#198538 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, it is NOT a clear cut case of violation of his civil rights. The police see suspicious activity, so they investigate. He should have thanked the police as if it was not him but a burglar, they may have saved his stuff!!!
Why does EVERYTHING have to be racial with you Libtards? That is the problem with Obama and Holder, it is always Whities fault. Well, if it were not for white people in the Northern States, the Confederacy might still have slaves. But you see every white person as a former slave owner!!!
Prior to WWII I had no know relative South of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Bristol, CT

#198539 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No link! WHY???
Here's a clue, Rougetard, key words taken right from my post:

Nappier issue Nazario Figueroa fictitious account Crown Victoria boxed

Plug that into google and check out the first hit, idiot.

Do you find your belly button rather than your AH when you need to wipe?
Maybe you should contact LRS, he knows a few good nursemaids.
wojar wrote:
State Treasurer, Denise Nappier (black) had her State of Connecticut owned Crown Vic boxed in by a cop because he suspected a big new black Crown Vic in a housing project must be up to no good (if I may quote George Zimmerman). She had given a poor person a ride home. The cop then had her car impounded and she had to walk three miles in datkness to her home.
" Nappier took issue, however, with statements attributed to Hartford Police Union Vice President Nazario Figueroa, in several press reports, that the three officers on the scene when she was stopped had offered her a ride home. Figueroa couldn't be reached for comment.
Nappier said that was a "fictitious account of my understanding of the options then before me."
The treasurer said, after she dropped off a friend at a housing project on Barbour Street on Sept. 1 at 8:30 p.m., her 2011 Ford Crown Victoria was boxed in by police as she attempted to leave the parking lot.
Because of a data entry "glitch" at the state Department of Motor Vehicles, the license for the state vehicle was never entered into the master registration list that police can access. This was acknowledged by the DMV on Friday. "
However, when the State Treasurer, who is well known throughout the State, has State plates and alternate personal plates registered to the same car (the state gives them a set of alternate plates for privacy) the cop should have known better.
Nappier was given a summons and charged with misuse of plates and driving an unregistered and uninsured car.
"Hartford State's Attorney Gail P. Hardy, in an earlier statement, said she found no basis for the summons and towing and said she plans to ask the court to dismiss the charges."
"What I knew then, and what the facts now clearly show, is that the state vehicle that was assigned to me was, in fact, properly registered and fully insured," Nappier said.

Bristol, CT

#198540 Aug 18, 2014
Here's another clue, Rougetard, when paragraphs of an article on the web are posted verbatim , even a drooling brain-damaged idiot should be able to find it in less than ten seconds.

Bristol, CT

#198541 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is NOT a clear cut case of violation of his civil rights. The police see suspicious activity, so they investigate.
Since when does DWB constitute "suspicious activity". That's the whole point, Rougetard. Police "see" DWB as suspicious activity.

That's simply a violation of civil rights that are protected by the constitution. Why are you wiping your butt with the constitution?

Got a clue yet?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to Read

United States

#198542 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy, thanks!!! I see it still works!!! LMAO!!!
I see you're still clueless. Shocker!

Bristol, CT

#198543 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I did find this;
<quoted text>
And this;
<quoted text>
Ah, but the cops were doing everything by the book. It was a DMV's screw up. But you, as a Libtard, blame the cops for doing THEIR JOB!!! Shame on you. To you, everything is RACE if, and only if, the so called victim is BLACK!!!! Again, shame on you, you RACIST!!!
Mrs. Nappier should be mad at DMV and not the police as DMV was not doing their job but the police were!!!
No, they weren't simply doing their job.

First they stopped her with no probable cause. They stopped her because she was driving a shiny black Crown Vic in a poor neighborhood.

Second, they knew she was the State Treasurer, and that high State officials were issued Crown Vics.

Third, she had registration paperwork in her car.

Fourth, she had a second set of personal plates issued to her by the State of Connecticut.

If she had been white and had been driving in Avon she NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED.

THAT IS NOT, AS ROUGETWITS SAY, "BY THE BOOK."
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198544 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
One prominent victim of the Trumbull profiling was Alvin Penn, an African American Bridgeport Democrat who is deputy president in the state Senate. On Mother's Day in 1996, a Trumbull police officer stopped Penn as he drove in a van through this predominantly white, suburban town, and asked to see his license and registration. As the officer gave the license back, he asked Penn if he knew which town he was in. Bridgeport, the state's largest city where blacks and Hispanics comprise 85 percent of the population, borders Trumbull – which is 98 percent white. "I asked why I was being stopped and why I needed to be aware of which town I was in. I wanted to know what difference that made,'' Penn said, recalling how he got lost and was turning around on a dead-end street when the officer blocked his van with a patrol car. "He told me he didn't have to give a reason for stopping me and said if I made an issue of it he would give me a ticket for speeding," Penn said.
Trumbull, which is now under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice, is not the only Connecticut community to experience profiling. In suburban Avon, for example, former police officers corroborated the existence of the long-rumored "Barkhamsted Express," a slang term for the routine stopping of black and Hispanic motorists traveling through town from Hartford to the Barkhamsted reservoir. Sources: The Hartford Courant and The Boston Globe
18 years ago?

Bristol, CT

#198545 Aug 18, 2014
BTW, RougeTwit, I was once stopped when I didn't have my registration, and the car was not registered. But I was driving in the tony town of Farmington and I am not a minority. I had correspondence to the DMV in my glove box, asking "WTF is going on?" I had paid my registration renewal and filled out all the forms and did everything required, but for some reason they kept screwing up.

But if I had been a black woman like Denise Nappier driving in the project at night, I would have been walking home too.

Nappier's car was in fact registered. Mine was not. I am white she black.

She, a public figure, had to walk home in the dark. I got decent courtesy from the police.

That's "by the book"?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198546 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a clue, Rougetard, key words taken right from my post:
Nappier issue Nazario Figueroa fictitious account Crown Victoria boxed
Plug that into google and check out the first hit, idiot.
Do you find your belly button rather than your AH when you need to wipe?
Maybe you should contact LRS, he knows a few good nursemaids.
<quoted text>
You do have a racial chip, the size of Texas, on your shoulder. Unable to overcome, huh? Can't progress, huh? Then remain stuck! Nobody gives a rat's azz, Gloworm. Especially, about some racist nerd with tunnel vision and a closed-mind. tiny flysac

Bristol, CT

#198547 Aug 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
18 years ago?
Institutionalized racism doesn't just simply disappear.

Driving While Black: New Haven Cop's Book Offers Tips On Dealing With Racial Profiling

http://tinyurl.com/lqb2snr

A 29-year-old father waiting for his wife outside a New Haven grocery store, Abdussabur had just graduated from the police academy, and the officer made a sheepish exit after Abdussabur flashed his 2-week-old badge.

It's still going strong here. Doesn't that make racist bigots proud!
wojar wrote:
One prominent victim of the Trumbull profiling was Alvin Penn, an African American Bridgeport Democrat who is deputy president in the state Senate. On Mother's Day in 1996, a Trumbull police officer stopped Penn as he drove in a van through this predominantly white, suburban town, and asked to see his license and registration. As the officer gave the license back, he asked Penn if he knew which town he was in. Bridgeport, the state's largest city where blacks and Hispanics comprise 85 percent of the population, borders Trumbull – which is 98 percent white. "I asked why I was being stopped and why I needed to be aware of which town I was in. I wanted to know what difference that made,'' Penn said, recalling how he got lost and was turning around on a dead-end street when the officer blocked his van with a patrol car. "He told me he didn't have to give a reason for stopping me and said if I made an issue of it he would give me a ticket for speeding," Penn said.
Trumbull, which is now under investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice, is not the only Connecticut community to experience profiling. In suburban Avon, for example, former police officers corroborated the existence of the long-rumored "Barkhamsted Express," a slang term for the routine stopping of black and Hispanic motorists traveling through town from Hartford to the Barkhamsted reservoir. Sources: The Hartford Courant and The Boston Globe
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198548 Aug 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you're still clueless. Shocker!
Dummy! Why am I clueless! That little phrase works great and I will continue to use it, since it pisses off ""you people"!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198549 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>About seven years ago a black man was pulled over for suspicious behavior, as the police officer approached his car he sped off reaching speeds around 100 mph. It was very unfortunate that my sister-in-law was going through an intersection about two miles down the road, we still miss her very much.
The black man is still in prison for gun violation, possession with intent to sell and murder. Hell, he had been out of prison about two months prior to killing my sister-in-law.
Yeah,no white person has ever killed anyone whilst driving drunk. Sad for your sister-in-law and her family, what a horrible waste, but Rogue, had the DUI guy been white, would you have written "a white man was pulled over...? Don't you realise you've once more shown your penchant for racism? You're incurable, Rogue, you're racist in all your fibres and like a volcano, your racism erupts spontaneously.

Ottawa

#198550 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dummy! You have spoken, that is all that is required, I am a racist and a bigot!!! LMAO!!!
Roger that.

Ottawa

#198551 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
https://www.aclu.org/racial-ju stice/driving-while-black-raci al-profiling-our-nations-highw ays
http://tinyurl.com/ll2x77q
On a hot summer afternoon in August 1998, 37-year-old U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Rossano V. Gerald and his young son Gregory drove across the Oklahoma border into a nightmare. A career soldier and a highly decorated veteran of Desert Storm and Operation United Shield in Somalia, SFC Gerald, a black man of Panamanian descent, found that he could not travel more than 30 minutes through the state without being stopped twice: first by the Roland City Police Department, and then by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
----------
This stuff doesn't happen because Rougetards keep their heads in the sand.
'in the sand"?

Ottawa

#198552 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got links? Naw, you never dew!!!
Oh, I did not know who Chris Carter is but now I read up on him, he looks like a clean cut sort of guy (no dreadlocks) but how was he dressed the day the cops checked him out? Was it late at night? Was he using a nondescript truck? Maybe there had been a rash of break-ins where they cleaned some homes out.
One cold winter day I was warming my car up and while I was going back to my car I noticed an Army MP writing my car up for being unsecured so I asked him to open the door and he could not. I then pulled out my OTHER key and unlocked my car's door. So I asked him how it was unsecured?
Yes, the MPs like to harass young officers. Was I being profiled? Would they have stopped by a house on Command Row and checked out a car idling in a drive way? Most probably not!!!
Young officers, no problem. Senior officers, no way!!!
Boy, you sure are generous with your little insignificant personal anecdotes. BTW,. and in any other country, you would've been a "young NonCom", not an officer. You never had the academic qualifications to be an officer unless you made it up the hard way - like some battle-decorated meritorious grunts.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198553 Aug 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,no white person has ever killed anyone whilst driving drunk. Sad for your sister-in-law and her family, what a horrible waste, but Rogue, had the DUI guy been white, would you have written "a white man was pulled over...? Don't you realise you've once more shown your penchant for racism? You're incurable, Rogue, you're racist in all your fibres and like a volcano, your racism erupts spontaneously.
Dumbass, the black man didn't have the excuse of being drunk, he was dealing drugs, too bad the cop didn't profile him sooner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,417,982
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Into The Night 61,023
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,417
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 103,451
amy8-25-16 II 2 hr RACE 1
amy8-25-16 2 hr RACE 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 9,378

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages