BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#198437 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Dufus, I wrote a post about the false claims concerning Brown being stopped as a suspect. You wanted to know what was the point, I explained it to you.
How Brown ended up dead was not the point of my post.
How Brown died is the subject of ongoing investigations. Capisce?
<quoted text>
Dick, I have been following this story from the beginning. The point is, why did young man end up dead and just as you have stated, it is an ongoing investigation, no one knows at this time.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198438 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What potential unlawful conduct?
"[T]o engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States."
Does Dufus Dale fantasize that 42 U.S.C. 14141 requires the FBI to establish that a crime has been committed before it can investigate if a crime has been committed?
<quoted text>
Dick, where is the pattern or practice of misconduct in this shooting?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198439 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, I have been following this story from the beginning. The point is, why did young man end up dead and just as you have stated, it is an ongoing investigation, no one knows at this time.
So dufus Dale finally understands that Brown was not a suspect at the time of his death, and that there is an ongoing investigation. I'm supposed to be impressed?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Dufus, I wrote a post about the false claims concerning Brown being stopped as a suspect. You wanted to know what was the point, I explained it to you.
How Brown ended up dead was not the point of my post.
How Brown died is the subject of ongoing investigations. Capisce?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198440 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
IP is just pushing paper? What a moron. Invention analysis is paper pushing? IP analysis is paper pushing? Of course, Romper never invented anything in his life, except for fantasies that his nursemaid really gets off on wiping his drool.
<quoted text>
Mr. Paper Pusher seems upset. Whaaaaa.........? LMAO! twot

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198441 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, where is the pattern or practice of misconduct in this shooting?
The subject of investigation is to determine if there is a pattern or practice of misconduct.

I'm not aware of any requirement under the law wherein a pattern or practice of misconduct must be established before the FBI can investigate **if** a pattern or practice of misconduct exists.

Capisce?

Similarly, when a dead body is found, there may be an investigation to determine if a crime may have been committed.

Does that clear up your confusion?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What potential unlawful conduct?
"[T]o engage in a pattern or practice of conduct by law enforcement officers deprives persons of rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States."
Does Dufus Dale fantasize that 42 U.S.C. 14141 requires the FBI to establish that a crime has been committed before it can investigate if a crime has been committed?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198442 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
A new word coined by the vocabulary king, LRS-Dale, "multiazzholean."
Will you be asking Jesus, in your daily talk tonight if he approves of "multiazzholean." along with "dumbazzbastard", "dumbazzbitch", "kerplunking", etc? What will HE say? Might he smite you?
Jacqwad, quit looking stupid. A monumental task for sure.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#198443 Aug 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Paper Pusher seems upset. Whaaaaa.........? LMAO! twot
I am so upset according to Romper's rich fantasy life. It's what trolls live for.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198444 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So dufus Dale finally understands that Brown was not a suspect at the time of his death, and that there is an ongoing investigation. I'm supposed to be impressed?
<quoted text>
Dick, I knew the officer didn't know he was a suspect, but that doesn't explain why Brown was shot, does it!
Guess we can close this discussion until the investigation is over.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198445 Aug 17, 2014
Wojar,
LOL. Everybody is a suspect in the eyes of the police.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198446 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so upset according to Romper's rich fantasy life. It's what trolls live for.
Obviously, you do not know what "seems" means. Still seem upset, though! LMAO!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198447 Aug 17, 2014
Wojar,
The police are out there looking for trouble.
That's their job.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198448 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques,
OK. Forget about the cigarillos.
Suspect #1 was in the middle of the roadway after dusk and playing chicken with automobile traffic, was he not?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198449 Aug 18, 2014
Damn Missouri Hillbillies rioting again. Terrible!

Missouri governor orders National Guard to Ferguson after latest night of clashes / August 18, 2014 / FoxNews.com
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/18/private-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198450 Aug 18, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
OK. Forget about the cigarillos.
Suspect #1 was in the middle of the roadway after dusk and playing chicken with automobile traffic, was he not?
Maybe it was at night where you live but it was high-noon in Missouri, By the way, it was both of them. And they both assaulted the police officer.
So why has Dorian Johnson been arrested? Accomplice in the store robbery and in an assault of a police officer. And now the governor has called in the National Guard. I wish the Gov. will expell those FBI trouble makers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198451 Aug 18, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Wojar,
The police are out there looking for trouble.
That's their job.
loose
No, the police are out there to stop trouble. It is not the cops who are rioting, breaking into stores, setting fires, etc.
The only reason why you do not like cops is they arrested 6,700 Occupiers but only a half dozen evil teabaggers.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198452 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, I knew the officer didn't know he was a suspect, but that doesn't explain why Brown was shot, does it!
Guess we can close this discussion until the investigation is over.
Why wait for an investigation. Obama has already decided who was at fault and it ain't the black guys.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198453 Aug 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when that white dude killed Martin Luther King?
You mean the White Democrat who killed MLK? Most crimes are committed by .... Liberals. But it just so happens 90+% of black people are Liberals whereas less than a third of white people are.
That is why you Democrats want to restore voting rights to convicts as 90+% of all convicts are Democrats.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198454 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death. He became a suspect after he was dead.
The point, Dufus, was that the people who were claiming that the officer was justified because he was dealing with a robbery suspect are simply wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death, regardless of "how Brown ended up dead."
Does that clear up your confusion?
<quoted text>
The point is thar Wotard that Michael Brown and Darian Johnson had just robbed the store and it was Brown who had assaulted the clerk. And when they were confronted by a cop, the both assaulted the cop but when the cop drew his guy Darian ran away whereas stupid Michael charged the cop.
Tell me, Darian looks like he is about 5'4" and 140 lbs but Michael was 6'4" and 290 lbs. Which one do you think would be most likely to hurt you if they assaulted you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198455 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Director of the FBI forgot to inform Rougetard the legal basis for FBI involvement?
Wow!
<quoted text>
Don't expect an intellectually honest reply. He thinks police can arrest anyone for anything like vetoing a bill.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Law Enforcement Misconduct Statute 42 U.S.C. 14141
Got any more dumb questions?
Ah, two very big points. Michael Brown was NOT a juvenile and, again, what was the probable cause to open a FEDERAL criminal investigation?
IOW, is there any credible allegation that Michael Brown's civil rights were violated? However, there is more than enough evidence that taxpayers civil rights where violated by the IRS!!!
For a guy who professes to be educated, you sure are stupid.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198456 Aug 18, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, being white is not my problem. Last time I checked 50% of all murders in the US were committed by 14% of the population and you wonder why people are stopped for driving while black. Hell, just look at what is happening in Ferguson, you wouldn't see this behavior in a white community, no, we let the law take its course.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look The bigot has an excuse
Oh, he is a bigot because he stated FACTS? And do you know what that allegation makes you? A LIBTARD TROLL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Grey Ghost 1,220,553
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Cold Front 69,711
Did the dems forget this B4 marching, recently? 2 hr Mr-conner 1
Where can I rent private proxies for web scraping? (Aug '12) 3 hr Carl 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 52,866
abby 4-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 9 hr Mister Tonka 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]