BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219898 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198473 Aug 18, 2014
Now Eric Holder has ordered an autopsy of Michael Brown! WHY? Oh, because the Brown family requested it?!?
But the Brown family already had a PRIVATE autopsy done by the renounced pathologist Dr. Michael M. Baden. So again I ask you why would the Brown family request another autopsy? Because Dr. Baden's autopsy shows six bullet wounds all from the .... front!

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times
By FRANCES ROBLES and JULIE BOSMANAUG. 17, 2014

Part of a preliminary private autopsy report by Dr. Baden and Professor Parcells showing wounds on Mr. Brown’s body. Credit Dr. Michael M. Baden
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-...
Now, there have been TWO autopsies of M. Brown and what if the FBI's autopsy differs from the other two? Is Eric Holder going to call Dr. Baden a liar?
Pres. Obama and AG Holder need to keep their f-ing mouths shut and their butts in Washington and allow the State to do it's job and only stick their nose in IF there is there is a credible allegation that a FEDERAL crime has been committed!!!
This is all about RACE and two of the biggest RACISTS are Pres. Obama and AG Holder!

Location hidden

#198474 Aug 18, 2014
“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head.“It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”
Dr.M.M. Baden
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198475 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick, being white is not my problem. Last time I checked 50% of all murders in the US were committed by 14% of the population and you wonder why people are stopped for driving while black. Hell, just look at what is happening in Ferguson, you wouldn't see this behavior in a white community, no, we let the law take its course.
<quoted text>
Oh, he is a bigot because he stated FACTS? And do you know what that allegation makes you? A LIBTARD TROLL!!!
Rougetards do not seem to comprehend that stopping people for merely driving while black is always a violation of constitutionally protected rights. Dale seems unaware that the vast majority of people of color in this country have never committed murder (despite his 50/14 claim) and are not suspects of a crime because they drive a car. Their hatred screams bigotry.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look The bigot has an excuse

Location hidden

#198476 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wait for an investigation. Obama has already decided who was at fault and it ain't the black guys.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes Rougetard reading minds again.
Well, in this AP/ ABC piece, they too think Obama has been acting "stupidly"!!! Obama and Holder need to butt out of local issues.

Obama Steps Into Another Racially Charged Incident
EDGARTOWN, Mass.— Aug 15, 2014, 3:18 AM ET
By JULIE PACE AP White House Correspondent
PHOTO: U.S. President Barack Obama speaks about Iraq and also the shooting in Ferguson, Mo. from his vacation on Marthas Vineyard, Mass. Aug. 14, 2014.

For President Barack Obama, the intersection of race and the law has revealed both the pitfalls and the power of wading into these delicate matters as the nation's first black president.

Just months after being sworn in, Obama rapped police in Massachusetts for acting "stupidly" by arresting a black Harvard professor at his own home. After more details of the case were revealed, Obama clarified his statements and tried to make amends by hosting an awkward "beer summit" at the White House with the professor and police officer.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/obam...

Bristol, CT

#198477 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, what is the credible allegation that ANY federal crime has been committed. Oh, eye nose, a white guy shoots a black guy!!!! If a black guy shoots a white guy, Eric Holder would knot investigate.
The FBI was informed that there were two witnesses that said Brown had his hands up when he was shot by a police officer, who was a member of a police force that long had officers accused of excessive force handling the reports of their own alleged misconduct.

That's not simply a matter of "a white guy shoots a black guy". Capisce?
wojar wrote:
Civil Rights
How does the FBI protect the civil rights of people in the United States?
The FBI investigates violations of federal civil rights statutes and supports the investigations of state and local authorities in certain cases. Federal civil rights violations fall into several categories: hate crimes motivated by bias against such characteristics as race, religion, national origin, and sexual orientation;
***color of law crimes involving law enforcement and related criminal justice professionals’ misuse of their right to discretion, such as use of excessive force or police misconduct;***
involuntary servitude or slavery; violations of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Credit Opportunity Act, the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act, and the Civil Rights of Institutionalized Persons Act; and violations of human trafficking statutes included as part or the Trafficking Victims Protection Rights Act. The FBI’s civil rights investigations are separate from Equal Employment Opportunity Commission investigations, although EEOC regulations are enforced within the agency.
What are the most typical civil rights violations?
The most common complaint involves allegations of
***excessive use of force by law enforcement personnel causing injuries or death.***
Another common complaint involves racial violence, such as physical assaults, homicides, verbal or written threats, or desecration of property.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198478 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what word do you think you would consider racist if a black person called you by that word?
<quoted text>
I didn't think you could as you do not think it is possible for a BLACK person to be .... RACIST.
Again I ask you, is there any word a black person would use against a white person that YOU would consider to be racist! I bet you can not answer that question as YOU are a racist if you believe there is none.
Again you ask me? Ask me what? I'm not the one bandying so-called racist names about. YOU are doing that. All I did was debunk "cracker & honky". Don't put the onus on me to prove the fallacies that you've come out with. I'm a racist because I don't use racist language like you? Wow.

Bristol, CT

#198479 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, what is the credible allegation that ANY federal crime has been committed. Oh, eye nose, a white guy shoots a black guy!!!! If a black guy shoots a white guy, Eric Holder would knot investigate.
The FBI was informed of allegations that Brown was unarmed and had his hands up. Now how is the FBI supposed to determine the credibility of the allegations without investigating? Take the word of the suspect police department?

Location hidden

#198480 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougetards do not seem to comprehend that stopping people for merely driving while black is always a violation of constitutionally protected rights. Dale seems unaware that the vast majority of people of color in this country have never committed murder (despite his 50/14 claim) and are not suspects of a crime because they drive a car. Their hatred screams bigotry.
<quoted text>
Wotard does not understand that when you are in a city like Atlanta, most of the people driving cars are ..... black and so it would be NORMAL to stop more black people driving in Atlanta than non-blacks.
Oh, I knew a young black guy who drove a "Pimpmobile" and he seemed like a nice kid and was a hard worker so I asked him if he got stopped by cops often and he said 'yes'. I wonder if they were stopping him because he was black or that he was driving a Pimpmobile?
I know a cop who targets old, beat up cars and he said they were more likely to be driving w/o insurance or with suspended/revoked drivers licenses and since more black people drive run-down cars than white people, does that mean he is ..... racist?
You see, it is you Libtards who see thinks with tinted glasses as either black or white issues when it maybe something as simple as someone driving a "redneck" pickup truck or a pimpmobile than the color of the driver!!!
Oh, if a 6'4"/290 lb white guy was bum-rushing me, I too would shoot him too. Oh, both people I have drawn my gun on where ..... not black!

Location hidden

#198481 Aug 18, 2014
As far as the 50%/14%, here is a loony-lefty source that will back up that claim. Now shut the F-up!!!
http://www.sentencingproject.org/template/pag...

Location hidden

#198482 Aug 18, 2014
Oh, I have repeatedly said I am a Conservative with Libertarian leanings and have said that once someone has served prison his sentence and parole, his rights, to include voting and the right to bear arms, should be restored...... unless there has been a federal hearing that would prevent voting rights if the crime was political in nature and, in the the right to bear arms, the crime involved any weapon as they have proven that they will use a weapon in the commission of a crime.

August 7, 2014 (The Sentencing Project)
Disenfranchisement News

National: Bipartisan Efforts for National Felony Disenfranchisement Reform

Wyoming: State Bill Could Restore Voting Rights to Thousands

Kentucky: Louisville Metro Council Unanimously Approves Resolution in Support of Automatic Rights Restoration
http://www.sentencingproject.org/template/pag...

Bristol, CT

#198483 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, maybe Brown was not a suspect but a large, 6'4"/290 lb, young black man, wearing a white tee-shirt and a red baseball cap WAS!!!
Oh, how would you describe Michael Brown when he was found? White, black or purple? Small, medium, big/large? Young, old? Red, white, blue, green,,,,,,tee-shirt, hoody jacket, business suit? Hat-less, grey fedora, straw Islander hat, Mexican sombrero, baseball cap?
But the officer was dealing with someone who assaulted him simply because he told him to get out of the street? Would you assault a police officer who told you to get on the sidewalk?
Got a clue? Want to buy a vowel?
"Ah, maybe Brown was not a suspect but a large, 6'4"/290 lb, young black man, wearing a white tee-shirt and a red baseball cap WAS!!!"

Sorry Rougetard, the behavior of the cop was not consistent with the assumption that he considered Brown as a robbery suspect.

I wouldn't selectively assume facts simply because they comport with my prejudices.

Rouge needs more than a vowel.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death. He became a suspect after he was dead.
The point, Dufus, was that the people who were claiming that the officer was justified because he was dealing with a robbery suspect are simply wrong. Brown was not a robbery suspect at the time of his death, regardless of "how Brown ended up dead."
Does that clear up your confusion?

Location hidden

#198484 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI was informed of allegations that Brown was unarmed and had his hands up. Now how is the FBI supposed to determine the credibility of the allegations without investigating? Take the word of the suspect police department?
Ah, but has anyone given a shown statement to that effect? NO!!! And there are witnesses that said Brown was bum-rushing the cop! An allegation is credible ONLY when SWORN!!!
Oh, is the local police department "suspected"? Of what?!? There police investigation has not been competed!!!
How about Holder's FBI? Has Holder not been suspected of playing the RACE CARD??? To Holder, the only issue is RACE!!!
Next, is Dr, Biden's autopsy "suspect"? I would be very careful if anyone would even suggest his work is not to the highest standards. After all, it was the Brown family that requested his services!!!

Location hidden

#198485 Aug 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and one of those who have alleged police wrong doing is Darian Jackson who was Michael Brown accomplice in the robbery and also in the initial assault of the police officer. And if he had assaulted the police officer, why did the officer also not shoot him too?
Stop acting stupidly.

Location hidden

#198486 Aug 18, 2014
This is something you Libtards need to watch. Conservatives already know these things.

Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

OMG, this is funny. And 'YES', there are stupid cops too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bristol, CT

#198487 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the AMA id doing real well under ObamaCare as you have to pay them to use their coding system and you have to use their coding system to get ObamaCare to pay for anything.
Such a deal.!!!
<quoted text>
Ah, but there are other medical coding systems used in America. If you are billing someone who is insured by a Euro country, but on vacation here, you have to use ICPC-2. But we accepted the AMA's coding system based on POLITICS and nothing more as Libtards want to reward people who are friendly to them.
If Rougetard believes the cost is not recovered down the road, the onus is on him to back it up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So the time and labor for developing the coding system should be donated by the developers?
Does Rougetard think that the coding system would have developed itself if nobody got paid?
Does Rougetard have a clue how the world works?

Bristol, CT

#198488 Aug 18, 2014
[QUOTE who="Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the AMA id doing real well under ObamaCare as you have to pay them to use their coding system and you have to use their coding system to get ObamaCare to pay for anything.
Such a deal.!!!
<quoted text>
Ah, but there are other medical coding systems used in America. If you are billing someone who is insured by a Euro country, but on vacation here, you have to use ICPC-2. But we accepted the AMA's coding system based on POLITICS and nothing more as Libtards want to reward people who are friendly to them.[/QUOTE]

Rougetards think that is a costs/benefits analysis?

Ask Rouge to back up his rants and all he has is his d*** in his hand.

Location hidden

#198489 Aug 18, 2014
I heard this on the local Jacksonville TV. I wonder if they have any video of his minivan blowing up?

Man that caused explosion has record of gas theft

By Miami Herald staff

Miami police identified the man suspected of causing a fiery explosion at a gas station on Friday as a 46-year-old Miami man who had been previously arrested for trying to steal large amounts of gasoline.

Onelio Castro was arrested Friday after Miami police investigated a minivan that exploded at a Marathon gas station, West Flagler Street and 71st Avenue.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/16/4293659...
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/16/4293659...

Location hidden

#198490 Aug 18, 2014
This video does show it blowing up but it is not of high quality.

Bristol, CT

#198491 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wotard does not understand that when you are in a city like Atlanta, most of the people driving cars are ..... black and so it would be NORMAL to stop more black people driving in Atlanta than non-blacks.
Rougetard is confused. Stopping black people for no other reason other than driving while black is just as much a civil rights violation in Atlanta or St. Louis as it is in Houlton, ME.

It's not justifiable.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#198492 Aug 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Such a deal.!!!
<quoted text>
Ah, but there are other medical coding systems used in America. If you are billing someone who is insured by a Euro country, but on vacation here, you have to use ICPC-2. But we accepted the AMA's coding system based on POLITICS and nothing more as Libtards want to reward people who are friendly to them.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougetards think that is a costs/benefits analysis?
Ask Rouge to back up his rants and all he has is his d*** in his hand.
Missed the point, there are other medical codes out there but the ACA stipulates they must use the AMA coding system and the only reason to specify the AMA's system is to REWARD them for being good friend of Obama!!!
Big Medicine = EVIL but AMA = GOOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,406,507
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 53 min TRD 70,857
Mario Romero 2 hr Searching 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 103,176
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 2,286
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 60,675
Chicago has the Worst Women 5 hr Jimbo 41

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages