BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189640 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

La Follette, TN

#198318 Aug 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Biff, I didn't notice even the slightest chuckle. The best laugh is waiting on you, the mirror! Biff, you're stupid, I'm sorry but you really are. Just one example, where did your second sentence come from? moronic flysac
Poor pathetic Romper. Sorry is a very good description for you
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198319 Aug 16, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pathetic Romper. Sorry is a very good description for you
LMAO!!!
Poor.... pathetic.... Romper. Sorry.... is.... a.... very.... good.... description.... for.... you......
Gatdam, moron!!! Where did you learn to write such, must have been at the " Academy of Owl Gore"!
Go wash your finger and give us "Three Hail Marys"!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198320 Aug 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what is your point, doofus? You have no point, only an opinion. And, we are all aware of how asinine your opinions are. Lincoln, would line the DIMs up and have them executed as traitors. You really don't know jack. Poor sap.
Again, your first sentence makes no sense! Teacher my azz. DAR!
First sentence makes no sense? Oh, sorry,'"dixit" blew your brain. I'll try simpler words next time. Let's start now. Here's one : LOSER.

Ottawa

#198321 Aug 16, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbass! If you want to address me place it in a post to "Dale"!
I did.
disgusted

San Jose, CA

#198322 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the dumb Hillbillies from West Virgina who vote DEMOCRAT? To you ghetto people are smart because they vote DEMOCRAT yet Hillbillies are stupid even though many of them vote Democrat.
Or is it most ghetto people are BLACK while most Hillbillies are WHITE which makes your statement .... RACIST!!!
<quoted text>
Not really, Ghetto people are a mixture of both black and white trash whereas Hillbilles may also be black or white but they are hard working people.
I remember meeting a black Hillbillie once. Actually I heard him first and when I turned around it was a black man who sounded like he had just come down the mountain.
I also think it is cute when a gay guy has a Southern accent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vVQvygsCIX4XX
Your average Tea Party member is ignorant misinformed and likely a racist. They don't want to pay their taxes, but they want their social security and Medicare benefits. I loved listening to the teabaggers say they want the government to keep their hands out of their Medicare. The very title of this forum should embarrass every American with common sense.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198323 Aug 17, 2014
Hummm, and more is coming out in the Ferguson, MO shooting. Remember Friday when the police chief released the ID of the police officer ........ and the video of the store robbery? And he was criticized for the timing in the release of the video too?
Well, it turns out Eric Holders D0J had been trying to stop him from releasing that video for DAYS and at the same time was pressuring the police chief to ID his officer involved in the shooting! WHY??? Because Barrack Obama and Eric Holder want to make the cop look bad.
Yep, racial politics from the Obama administration. Who wood have thought that?

Location hidden

#198324 Aug 17, 2014
Further more it is Eric Holder's DoJ that is trying to stop the police chief from arresting Dorian Johnson! Who is Dorian Johnson? Why he is Michael Brown's accomplice in the robber of the store!!!
And just why does Eric Holder not want Dorian Johnson to be arrested? I will let you stew your brain over that question.

Location hidden

#198325 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the dumb Hillbillies from West Virgina who vote DEMOCRAT? To you ghetto people are smart because they vote DEMOCRAT yet Hillbillies are stupid even though many of them vote Democrat.
Or is it most ghetto people are BLACK while most Hillbillies are WHITE which makes your statement .... RACIST!!!
<quoted text>
Not really, Ghetto people are a mixture of both black and white trash whereas Hillbilles may also be black or white but they are hard working people.
I remember meeting a black Hillbillie once. Actually I heard him first and when I turned around it was a black man who sounded like he had just come down the mountain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Your average Tea Party member is ignorant misinformed and likely a racist. They don't want to pay their taxes, but they want their social security and Medicare benefits. I loved listening to the teabaggers say they want the government to keep their hands out of their Medicare. The very title of this forum should embarrass every American with common sense.
Sounds like you are stupidier than a Hillbilly.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198326 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue,
It was only a box of stinkin' cigarillos.
It's a weak case and the evidence is circumstancial.
Let it go, for pete's sake. The real perp is pushing daisies.

Location hidden

#198327 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I remember meeting a black Hillbilly once. Actually I heard him first and when I turned around it was a black man who sounded like he had just come down the mountain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>Your average Tea Party member is ignorant misinformed and likely a racist. They don't want to pay their taxes, but they want their social security and Medicare benefits. I loved listening to the teabaggers say they want the government to keep their hands out of their Medicare. The very title of this forum should embarrass every American with common sense.
Actually I would like to thank "disgusted" as I enjoy his response. There is nothing like a Libtardian troll response as it shows that they are very worried. They know that the Republicans are going to kick Dirty Hairy Read and his White Trash out of the Senate.
Let's see, how many days until the November elections? 70?!? Boy how times flies. And then in January we get to file impeachment charges against Eric Holder for Contempt of Congress. Then we will go after Obummer Boy.
Oh, he "disgusted" got it all wrong. I want my government to stop paying ghetto people for trashing their own communities. And if you want to draw welfare, you will have to pass drug tests and alcohol sobriety tests. I will be damned if I want my tax dollar$ to be used to buy tobacco, drugs, booze, etc.!

Location hidden

#198328 Aug 17, 2014
Oh yea, my daughter is a single mom and I helped her out for a dozen years. I would visit her and her cupboards would be empty ...... but she had her cigaret$. Yep, no money for food but money for her cigs.
Well, she gave up smoking a decade ago, has kept gainfully employed and two years ago bought her own house. It took awhile but my education of her finally paid off.

Location hidden

#198329 Aug 17, 2014
About 15 years ago she got a job as a billing clerk at a doctors office and she moved up to run the whole billing department and she has now been the office manager for a two doctor OB/GYN Clinic.
And, on the side does billing for a nurse anesthetist and gets 5% of her gross. Do you have any idea how much a nurse anesthetists makes each month?
My daughter spends about ten hours a month doing her billing and gets about $1,500 a month so that means this nurse grosses $30,000 a month! And that is my daughter's side job.
But under ObamaCare, they have to know ten thousand billing codes which means more jobs for money people like billing clerks.
Oh, and the AMA owns the billing code system which means they get money off of YOUR medical bills too. And just how is this Affordable Care Act going to save money while all it does is make more busy work?

Location hidden

#198330 Aug 17, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
It was only a box of stinkin' cigarillos.
It's a weak case and the evidence is circumstancial.
Let it go, for pete's sake. The real perp is pushing daisies.
Just "a box"? How about TEN boxes! And "circumstantial"? Didn't watch the video, did you? If it was just shop lifting it would have been a misdemeanor but by assaulting the clerk, it is a felony.
What if you owned a store and every hour someone comes in and steals $50 of YOUR merchandise? Pretty soon, you would be out of business.
But last Friday night, while the ghetto people were looting that store, there were 15 STATE police officers across the street who were told not to interfere!!! Thank you Obummer Boy, rewarding criminals.
Do you really think that convenience store will ever reopen? Not very convenient to the local law abiding residents, is it?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#198331 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue,
What's the matter with O'Hare?
Don't those people have any common courtesy?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#198332 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques,
Anyway, I think those people down if Fergietown have hitch their wagon to the wrong horse.
loose

Ottawa

#198333 Aug 17, 2014
Question for Rogue : Why is it okay to want to impeach Obama and not okay to indict Perry? Why'd he veto a bill to finance anti-corruption investigators?

Location hidden

#198334 Aug 17, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
What's the matter with O'Hare?
Don't those people have any common courtesy?
NO, they are Shitcago Libtards like you!

Location hidden

#198335 Aug 17, 2014
I really enjoy, nay love, Libtard troll remarks as it proves we are winning. Like in a scene of the film Amistad where the lawyer gets hit he asks the character played by Morgan Freedom why and he replies, "because we are winning"!
I expect the closer we get to election time we will get more Libtard troll attacks and all that will prove is, WE ARE WINNING while they are just whining.
(applause)
Thank you, thank you. I will be here the rest of this year, and probably next year too!

Location hidden

#198336 Aug 17, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Anyway, I think those people down if Fergietown have hitch their wagon to the wrong horse.
loose
Like Al Charlatan? And like the Revvvverrrenddd Jessy Jacksonnnnnn !

Location hidden

#198337 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Question for Rogue : Why is it okay to want to impeach Obama and not okay to indict Perry? Why'd he veto a bill to finance anti-corruption investigators?
Ah, were did I say impeach Obama?
Oh, the so called anti-corruption cases are aimed at non-criminal acts committed by Conservatives. How did that corruption case against Tom DeLay work out?
Tell us, why does Eric Holder have FORTY FBI agents in Ferguson, MO? What credible allegation that ANY federal law has been committed?!?
The soul purpose of Eric Holder's investigation is to hold up Chief Thomas Jackson's criminal investigation, and nothing more.
FORTY FBI AGENTS!!!! WTF!!!! Does Eric Holder have even one agent investigating the IRS scandal? TWENTY hard drives out of 82 crash in ONE month and that seems normal to you?
How many of the 300 plus victims of the IRS has Eric Holder's thugs interviewed? NOT EVEN ONE!!!
Eric Holder is the most corrupt, and RACIST, AG we have had in over 100 years!!! He needs to be impeached!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,232,043
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,457
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 5 hr _Zoey_ 404
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr _Zoey_ 5,237
Dear Abby 5-22-15 6 hr tiredofit 8
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 9 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 9 hr Julie 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]