BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 213165 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#198220 Aug 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have had the same SOFA that Bush had originally signed with Iraq. But Obama wanted to do anything to get out of Iraq so HE put in demands he knew the Iraqis would not approve.
Obama has lied about anything he has done so I will not accept his word on anything unless I see it in writing.
Oh, Iraq WAS better two years ago than it is today and better than under Saddamn Hussein.. Joe Biden was right (for once), we should have supported an independent Kurdistan but Turkey did not want that.
Almost ll the GITMO detainees should be executed as illegal combatants. Just look what happened to the Somali pirates. It was not because of the U.S. they stopped by because of the Russians! All pirates, and illegal combatants, should receive a summary military tribunal IAW the Geneva accords and .... executed. End problem!!!
That is the only thing these people understand.
Would you like to define "illegal combatants"?

Are you reffering to civilians who take up arms to defend their neighborhoods?(Pretty sure that is real close to the "Bush" reinvention of the term)

Or, to borrow your other example with the soilders who switched uniforms... seems like crybaby justice to me. I mean... it is war, and if you aren't cheating... you aren't trying hard enough.

And how do pirates fit in at all? I was not aware they had uniforms.

Seems like a bullshit loophole term to me... The words just scream "We just made this shit up."

What makes a combatant illegal?

Do you need proper paperwork to resist the U.S.?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198221 Aug 15, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. Just a friendly reminder. It was established by you and LRS, in order to "tell you apart", haha, that you begin a post with LMAO and LRS ends it with LMAO. Well, well, a second consecutive post that begins and ends in LMAO, almost identical fascist prose, and protector of Ebenezer Scrooge employers.
Looks, LRS-Dale, try not to post under both names at the same time. Too complex for you, you can't keep up.
LOSER(s)
And you, LRS-Dale, want a retraction?
LMAO!!! And what does your post have to do with fast food and the minimum wage!!! Is it to complex for you to keep up!!! LMAO!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198222 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Oops. Just a friendly reminder. It was established by you and LRS, in order to "tell you apart", haha, that you begin a post with LMAO and LRS ends it with LMAO. Well, well, a second consecutive post that begins and ends in LMAO, almost identical fascist prose, and protector of Ebenezer Scrooge employers.
Looks, LRS-Dale, try not to post under both names at the same time. Too complex for you, you can't keep up.
LOSER(s)
LMAO!!! OK, when I post you from now on, I will begin with "Dumbass", will that be sufficient to tell us apart?
Yes, I do want a retraction of your statement!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198223 Aug 15, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! OK, when I post you from now on, I will begin with "Dumbass", will that be sufficient to tell us apart?
Yes, I do want a retraction of your statement!!!
"Begin with dumbass", did you say? How does that refute that you had LMAO at both ends of the post, LRS? Or Dale. Same difference.

Retraction? Why? You're who you are.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198224 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
"Begin with dumbass", did you say? How does that refute that you had LMAO at both ends of the post, LRS? Or Dale. Same difference.
Dumbass!!! Is there a law that states, Dale you can't begin and end a post with, "LMAO"?
No, I am not who you think I am, I have never had a nurse girl friend, a retraction is in your future!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198225 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
LOSER(s)
Dumb as an onion. Do the world a favor and retract your life! Seriously, really, think about it!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198226 Aug 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has that Snow Mountain melted?!? When is the last time their snow did not melt before the end of winter?
In 1999 my home town of Houlton, ME got 200 inches of snow ( that is about FIVE meters of snow to you Canadians). And when I got there in late July there was a four foot high snow mound in the IGA parking lot and they had a lottery going for when it would be gone. I left two weeks later and it was down to about three feet but it was not gone.
When was the last time they had snow on the ground in August in Houlton, ME? No one alive remembers!
I do not know if it is caused by Global COOLING but I do know it is not caused by Global WARMING!!!
Snow in Houlton, ME is not a bellwether.

No one alive remembers?

The combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for June 2014 was the highest on record for the month, at 0.72C (1.30F) above the 20th century average of 15.5C (59.9F).("No one alive remembers!")

The global land surface temperature was 0.95C (1.71F) above the 20th century average of 13.3C (55.9F), the seventh highest for June on record.

For the ocean, the June global sea surface temperature was 0.64C (1.15F) above the 20th century average of 16.4C (61.5F), the highest for June on record and the highest departure from average for any month.("No one alive remembers!")

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the JanuaryJune period (year-to-date) was 0.67C (1.21F) above the 20th century average of 13.5C (56.3F), tying with 2002 as the third warmest such period on record.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198228 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Psst, hey brainchild, I'm not Dale. Never have been. LMAO! I see you still think Kansas is in Louisiana. LMAO! such a dweebette

Bristol, CT

#198229 Aug 15, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! Dick, you are in denial, so the point he made is something you will never understand and knowing your political back ground you would rather die than know the truth!!!!
When Romper's cards were called he had his foot in his mouth, as he had no "point".

Romper babbled on about "what you want to accomplish" without being able to articulate any of the alleged accomplishments, not to mention the SOFA agreement signed by Dumbya required the US to be out of Iraq in 2011.

It is so touching to see one Play Justice fighting to protect the honor of his beloved fellow Play Justice. Did Dale climax?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#198230 Aug 15, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually when a person says they will let GOD judge someone that is the person accepting their lack of a right to make judgment. Those who believe in a higher power or GOD also believe they, themselves, will stand before GOD and be judged.
J hit that one square on the head.

The statement is a judgement in and of itself. It is the art of putting someone down while you smile at them. Passive agressive douchbaggery.

When was the last time you remember hearing "Well, this is what I think... but my god disagrees with me."?

Judgement is almost exclusively christian in todays world. It is the only higher power which holds post mortem tribunal that I am aware of.

In the old testament the world was hell and god was a dick... but at the very least you got to die.

Not until gentle Jesus meek and mild was the concept of eternal hellfire damnation introduced.

But take heart, you can buy your way out at the low low price of the total surrender of your critical faculties.

The ENTIRE point of the christian faith is OPTING OUT of judgement via the book of life.

So, the next time you hear..."I will let God judge them."

Pay special attention to the word "let".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198231 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No one alive remembers?
The combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for June 2014 was the highest on record for the month, at 0.72C (1.30F) above the 20th century average of 15.5C (59.9F).("No one alive remembers!")
The global land surface temperature was 0.95C (1.71F) above the 20th century average of 13.3C (55.9F), the seventh highest for June on record.
For the ocean, the June global sea surface temperature was 0.64C (1.15F) above the 20th century average of 16.4C (61.5F), the highest for June on record and the highest departure from average for any month.("No one alive remembers!")
The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for the JanuaryJune period (year-to-date) was 0.67C (1.21F) above the 20th century average of 13.5C (56.3F), tying with 2002 as the third warmest such period on record.
More facts. What's that to Rogue and LRS-Dale who have established that the base numbers for global weather/climate are established in Jacksonville , Fla and Shreveport, LA. What can I tell you? Oh yes, and by the snow piled last winter in Winnipeg. It's so simple for these two world-famous climatologists.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198232 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No one alive remembers?
You still buy this crap? LMAO! Tell us Glotard, if we cover all land masses with concrete, would the temp rise or fall? You should be careful where you get your stats from! LMAO! flysac
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198233 Aug 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb as an onion. Do the world a favor and retract your life! Seriously, really, think about it!
LMAO!!! I think "Dumbass" need some help, since he would just injury himself and the bill would be passed to the citizens of Canada.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198234 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When Romper's cards were called he had his foot in his mouth, as he had no "point".
Romper babbled on about "what you want to accomplish" without being able to articulate any of the alleged accomplishments, not to mention the SOFA agreement signed by Dumbya required the US to be out of Iraq in 2011.
It is so touching to see one Play Justice fighting to protect the honor of his beloved fellow Play Justice. Did Dale climax?
Sorry Shytforbrains, you missed the point and still have absolutely no clue! LMAO! See what trying to think for yourself has done to you? LMAO! fool

And, this Darrel claims to have graduated from college? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! idiot
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198235 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick!!! Interesting you posted suck BS about the SOFA, what W did didn't prevent Obastard from accomplishing the same! Oh, I forgot Obastard ended the Iraqi War and didn't want any US troops in that nation. He got what he wanted, now look at the mess! Obastard's mess has nothing to do with W!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198236 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
More facts. What's that to Rogue and LRS-Dale who have established that the base numbers for global weather/climate are established in Jacksonville , Fla and Shreveport, LA. What can I tell you? Oh yes, and by the snow piled last winter in Winnipeg. It's so simple for these two world-famous climatologists.
Remain with your head up your azz. Makes nary a difference to me! It does improve your looks greatly. No doubts about your anal retention, that's for sure. LMAO! fool
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#198237 Aug 15, 2014
There is only one way to get America back from a usurper, INDITE HIM, ARREST HIM, CONVICT HIM, and SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH! We know how the law works for us!!! Why Not Him???
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198238 Aug 15, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
There is only one way to get America back from a usurper, INDITE HIM, ARREST HIM, CONVICT HIM, and SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH! We know how the law works for us!!! Why Not Him???
I would prefer he fell down the steps of AF-1 and broke his neck in 14 places, sure would save time and money.
Grand Birther

Jasper, IN

#198239 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
There is only one way to get America back from a usurper, CHARGE HIM, INDITE HIM, ARREST HIM, CONVICT HIM, and SENTENCE HIM TO DEATH! We know how the law works for us!!! Why Not Him???

Bristol, CT

#198240 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
LOSER(s)
And by pure coincidence they both know American Lady and had friends in common back in the day out in the hills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Go Blue Forever 1,374,793
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min TRD 70,470
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min 2all 58,850
Probably the 5 best sentenses you'll ever read. 16 min Very Thoughtful W... 13
Cop shoots shitcago teenage THUG GANG-BANGER. 20 min HaHaTHUGBangerSho... 11
Another GREEN BANKRUPTSY 4 OBAMA INVESTMENT 30 min AmericansScrewedA... 9
Hillary's History 47 min C-I Told U SO 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages