BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217067 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#198202 Aug 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
66 shades of stupid, stupid.
LMAO!!! Yep, you knocked that one out of the park!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198203 Aug 15, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke, Romper doesn't understand what a point is.
Romper construes his own naiveté, when other people laugh at him, as "they missed the point."
Sad. Pathetic. But birfoonishly funny.
Twit.
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Dick, you are in denial, so the point he made is something you will never understand and knowing your political back ground you would rather die than know the truth!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198204 Aug 15, 2014
I wonder if Obama will make a third comment on the Michael Brown shooting? "The Cops acted stupidly"!
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198205 Aug 15, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Well, this is racist as if he could speak French and was WHITE, no one would have called the cops. We should let this nice guy stay in America!
Man Wanted for War Crimes Caught Crossing Border Illegally from Canada
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7984/man-wanted-war-cr ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so, somehow,race enters into this. Wow.
Now, he was under deportation orders in Canada, being a Rwandan war criminal and all that. So? He tried to sneak into the U.S. Caught. So? Do you really think he was a threat to the U.S.? Really? That he was gonna blow something up? Deport him and be done with it.
As to the border, great thinking by that gormless congresswonan. Canada is indeed a terrorist threat and should be treated as such. Erect electrified fences, dig a moat, fill it with water and crocodiles (good luck in winter), post sentinels, call on the God-anointed Perry and the National Guard for this threat that makes the Mexican border look like heaven.
Rogue, are you finished with your stupid little racist petty miscellaneous stories? Read something worthwhile once in a while.
Did you really miss the point? They called the cops on the guy because he was ..... black. We all know black peoples are afraid of the woods and that is why he looked out a place. Now a white guy in a jungle would be out of place too.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198206 Aug 15, 2014
Majority Will wrote:
Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas of English and Irish descent.
Congress officially declares Obama next president
By JIM ABRAMS – 30 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP)— Congress has officially declared Barack Obama the next President of the United States after tallying electoral college votes in a centuries old tradition.
The House and Senate met in joint session to hear their colleagues read off the electoral votes from the 50 states and the District of Columbia. The outcome, never in doubt, was 365 votes for Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden, and 173 votes for John McCain and his running mate, Sarah Palin.
Both Democrats and Republicans gave a standing ovation as Vice President Dick Cheney, in his role as president of the Senate, announced the vote count for Obama.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
WASHINGTON (AP)— The House and Senate are coming together in a centuries-old tradition to count the electoral votes from the November election and formally declare that Barack Obama will be the 44th president of the United States.
Vice President Dick Cheney will take a seat next to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to preside over the joint session of Congress on Thursday. In what could be his last act as president of the Senate, Cheney was to hand the certificates from each state's electors to the tellers — two members each from the House and the Senate — to be read off and tallied.
At the conclusion of the state-by-state rundown, Cheney was to read the tally sheet and announce the results — that Obama has been elected president and Joe Biden will succeed Cheney as vice president.
The 12th Amendment, ratified in 1804, directs the electors chosen by the states to meet and vote for president and vice president, conveying the results to the president of the Senate.
That was accomplished Dec. 15, when the electors, in a largely ceremonial rite preordained by Obama's Nov. 4 victory over John McCain, gathered in state capitals to cast their votes. The tally was 365 for Obama, 173 for McCain.
The electoral college is made up of 538 electors, with each state getting its equivalent in the 435-member House and the 100-member Senate. The District of Columbia gets the other three electors.
The session this year should be drama-free, unlike in 2001, when then-Vice President Al Gore presided over the session that declared George W. Bush the winner over Gore in a disputed election. Gore disallowed objections from fellow Democrats who asserted that Bush had unfairly won Florida and tried to block Florida's electoral votes from being counted.
It took Congress almost six years to call him the "next" president? Whose be in da White House all these years?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198207 Aug 15, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, you knocked that one out of the park!!!
Really? 5 countries of 195 still on Fahrenheit knocks 'em out of the park? Brilliant. Those fu**ing 190 Commie countries !
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#198208 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Pulling fast food franchises from U.S.military bases? And instead of rejoicing , you're criticizing? At last, shit food is being kept from soldiers. May not have been purposely achieved, but it's great news. They're pulling most of this shit from schools, why not bases?
Oh, a $500,000 a night suite ? Can we please be apprised if WIFI and breakfast were included?
Heck, for $500k a night they probably provided a French puffer boy too.

Ottawa

#198209 Aug 15, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Beavis wrote:
Well, this is racist as if he could speak French and was WHITE, no one would have called the cops. We should let this nice guy stay in America!
Man Wanted for War Crimes Caught Crossing Border Illegally from Canada
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7984/man-wanted-war-cr ...
<quoted text>
Did you really miss the point? They called the cops on the guy because he was ..... black. We all know black peoples are afraid of the woods and that is why he looked out a place. Now a white guy in a jungle would be out of place too.
I missed the point? I asked you to read serious stuff and quit with the miscellaneous petty things.

Would you mind explaining "We all know black peoples are afraid of the woods". I didn't know that and would like to be apprised of its meaning.

Ottawa

#198210 Aug 15, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, for $500k a night they probably provided a French puffer boy too.
Ahhhhh, Rogue's phantasms come out again with the puffer boy. Relax, Rogue, it's okay, you can switch teams, almost everyone except you and your birther ilk now accept old gay men like you. It is constantly on your mind, now, isn't it? Go ahead, make the move. Does your nurse girl friend know? Hey, everyone, did you notice how both Rogue and LRS-Dale have nurse girl friends?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198211 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Really? 5 countries of 195 still on Fahrenheit knocks 'em out of the park? Brilliant. Those fu**ing 190 Commie countries !
LMAO!!! You really are stupid, a rose of any other name will still be a rose!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#198212 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Pulling fast food franchises from U.S.military bases? And instead of rejoicing , you're criticizing? At last, shit food is being kept from soldiers. May not have been purposely achieved, but it's great news. They're pulling most of this shit from schools, why not bases?
Oh, a $500,000 a night suite ? Can we please be apprised if WIFI and breakfast were included?
In WWII our guys were cut off, pinned down and freezing to death in Bastone. They say that the only thing that kept them going was a small Starbucks where the employees made 10 cents an hour.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198213 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh, Rogue's phantasms come out again with the puffer boy. Relax, Rogue, it's okay, you can switch teams, almost everyone except you and your birther ilk now accept old gay men like you. It is constantly on your mind, now, isn't it? Go ahead, make the move. Does your nurse girl friend know? Hey, everyone, did you notice how both Rogue and LRS-Dale have nurse girl friends?
LMAO!!! I see you have mentioned me in a bad light. Could you please show the thread that I have ever said that I have a nurse girl friend.
I do expect a retraction of your comment!!!
LMAO!!! Now, from time to time I have had the help from a few nurses, since I have participated in the well known ark of, "hold my beer and watch this"!! Now, if constitutes a nurse girl friend, I am guilty.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198214 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
This is very typical of someone who is running on nothing but fumes. Trying to convince a straight person that they're gay. How weak! A grade school reply at best. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're a kindergarten lifer! LMAO! Destroyed and turned to rubble. LMAO! Nurses, Jacqwad, yes nurses. Pretty nurses, too. Jacqwad stands, his frontal orifice agape! LMAO! Jacqwad, I doubt you could get laid in Nevada! LMAO!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198215 Aug 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm broke, don't have a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out of. I'm mad as hell because I deserve part of what everyone else has, whether I work for it or not!
Pitiful, in the truest sense of the word.
LMAO!!! These fast food stores are just great, sometimes your get what you order, sometimes you get less than you order and sometimes you get more than you order, and they want $15.00 a hour. Hell, sometimes the minimum wage is too much, sometimes it is just right and sometimes it isn't enough!!!
LMAO!!! When you go to a fast food store, it is like the "box of chocolates", and they want $15.00 a hour!!! LMAO!!!!

Ottawa

#198216 Aug 15, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very typical of someone who is running on nothing but fumes. Trying to convince a straight person that they're gay. How weak! A grade school reply at best. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're a kindergarten lifer! LMAO! Destroyed and turned to rubble. LMAO! Nurses, Jacqwad, yes nurses. Pretty nurses, too. Jacqwad stands, his frontal orifice agape! LMAO! Jacqwad, I doubt you could get laid in Nevada! LMAO!
You and Rogue, out of nowhere, constantly project your gay fantasies and phantasms, more often than not as NON-responses to posters who so easily stump you. It's always irrelevant to events and subjects discussed. So don't tell me I'm trying to convince a CONVINCED gay man he's , well, gay. Told you, come out of that god forsaken closet, it's accepted by almost everyone except, er, birthers and tea partyers.

"Destroyed and turned to rubble", dixit LOSER . So said Liston to Mohamad Ali. What a LOSER.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198217 Aug 15, 2014
Well it Friday Nite!!!
, but everyday is Saturday!!! I love it!!!

Ottawa

#198218 Aug 15, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! These fast food stores are just great, sometimes your get what you order, sometimes you get less than you order and sometimes you get more than you order, and they want $15.00 a hour. Hell, sometimes the minimum wage is too much, sometimes it is just right and sometimes it isn't enough!!!
LMAO!!! When you go to a fast food store, it is like the "box of chocolates", and they want $15.00 a hour!!! LMAO!!!!
Oops. Just a friendly reminder. It was established by you and LRS, in order to "tell you apart", haha, that you begin a post with LMAO and LRS ends it with LMAO. Well, well, a second consecutive post that begins and ends in LMAO, almost identical fascist prose, and protector of Ebenezer Scrooge employers.

Looks, LRS-Dale, try not to post under both names at the same time. Too complex for you, you can't keep up.

LOSER(s)

And you, LRS-Dale, want a retraction?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198219 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
You and Rogue, out of nowhere, constantly project your gay fantasies and phantasms, more often than not as NON-responses to posters who so easily stump you. It's always irrelevant to events and subjects discussed. So don't tell me I'm trying to convince a CONVINCED gay man he's , well, gay. Told you, come out of that god forsaken closet, it's accepted by almost everyone except, er, birthers and tea partyers.
"Destroyed and turned to rubble", dixit LOSER . So said Liston to Mohamad Ali. What a LOSER.
So, the moron tries the same tactic again! Expecting different results, Jacqwad? LMAO! Accepted by almost everyone? HaHaHaHa! Proof positive you're delusional. LMAO! Very, very sick individual, you are. Demented.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#198220 Aug 15, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We should have had the same SOFA that Bush had originally signed with Iraq. But Obama wanted to do anything to get out of Iraq so HE put in demands he knew the Iraqis would not approve.
Obama has lied about anything he has done so I will not accept his word on anything unless I see it in writing.
Oh, Iraq WAS better two years ago than it is today and better than under Saddamn Hussein.. Joe Biden was right (for once), we should have supported an independent Kurdistan but Turkey did not want that.
Almost ll the GITMO detainees should be executed as illegal combatants. Just look what happened to the Somali pirates. It was not because of the U.S. they stopped by because of the Russians! All pirates, and illegal combatants, should receive a summary military tribunal IAW the Geneva accords and .... executed. End problem!!!
That is the only thing these people understand.
Would you like to define "illegal combatants"?

Are you reffering to civilians who take up arms to defend their neighborhoods?(Pretty sure that is real close to the "Bush" reinvention of the term)

Or, to borrow your other example with the soilders who switched uniforms... seems like crybaby justice to me. I mean... it is war, and if you aren't cheating... you aren't trying hard enough.

And how do pirates fit in at all? I was not aware they had uniforms.

Seems like a bullshit loophole term to me... The words just scream "We just made this shit up."

What makes a combatant illegal?

Do you need proper paperwork to resist the U.S.?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198221 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Oops. Just a friendly reminder. It was established by you and LRS, in order to "tell you apart", haha, that you begin a post with LMAO and LRS ends it with LMAO. Well, well, a second consecutive post that begins and ends in LMAO, almost identical fascist prose, and protector of Ebenezer Scrooge employers.
Looks, LRS-Dale, try not to post under both names at the same time. Too complex for you, you can't keep up.
LOSER(s)
And you, LRS-Dale, want a retraction?
LMAO!!! And what does your post have to do with fast food and the minimum wage!!! Is it to complex for you to keep up!!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Genuine Waxman 1,396,357
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 41 min bozo 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,175
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr GEORGIA 8,927
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr fair assessment 102,560
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr Retired SOF 2,157
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr Retired SOF 1,126

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages