BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242601 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198130 Aug 13, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. If your maker decides to make you answer. Again. Not your choice

"Choice" is not an option. Sorry, Biff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198131 Aug 13, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You : "all of us will face our maker." Really? Who told you that? God in your nightly conversations?
Judgment Day is coming for each of us. Deny it, if you wish. Makes absolutely no difference.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198132 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
The above post is based on :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
God will judge each and every one of us. Including you!
And I replied :
I'm not worried. But you obviously are.
Assumption? No assumption, you just keep repeating it. Who are you to tell me he'll be judging me? Did Jesus not predict the end of times 2,000 years ago? Well, only off by by about 1,900 years. Guess He was still in training. If you, of all people, are the embodiment or prototype of all that is Christian, well, that religion better go back to the drawing board or Christ HAS to return to earth asap.
You know you'll stand before your Maker. Get your suit cleaned, I've a feeling you're going to need all the help you can get. Sorry Jacqtari, but no one knows what Jesus considers to be a year. Must be some of your ESP, huh? LIke Globoy? Yep! AAAHHHHHahahahaha
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198133 Aug 13, 2014
Yep! Can I get an "AMEN", brothers?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/13/fo...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198134 Aug 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Judgment Day is coming for each of us. Deny it, if you wish. Makes absolutely no difference.
It is? Did Jesus not say that 2000 years ago? What happened? Waiting.

And, I did not deny nor accede. Learn English. However, who told you all of that? God? Excerpts of your nightly conversations with him?

Ottawa

#198135 Aug 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you'll stand before your Maker. Get your suit cleaned, I've a feeling you're going to need all the help you can get. Sorry Jacqtari, but no one knows what Jesus considers to be a year. Must be some of your ESP, huh? LIke Globoy? Yep! AAAHHHHHahahahaha
This is becoming interesting. You wrote : "You know you'll stand before your Maker. Get your suit cleaned, I've a feeling you're going to need all the help you can get." Well, judging me, are you now? Shows you've never read John 8.7,where Jesus says "He who is without sin cast the first stone" . Who knows where you'll end up? I don't know, but if it should be "downstairs" to stoke those furnaces, we'll hear a lot of "Why You dumbazzbastard buttflapper Maker"

You're a total disaster, LOSER.

Ottawa

#198136 Aug 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
Yep! Can I get an "AMEN", brothers?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/13/fo...
Foxnews.com , eh?

SCENARIO OF FOXNEWS.COM POLL :

Foxnews : Hello, I have a few questions for you concerning Obama's favourable/unfavourable ratings on different issues. Are you democrat or republican?

Mr Joe Public : "Democrat"

Foxnews : "Next"

Foxnews : Hello, I have a few questions for you concerning Obama's favourable/unfavourable ratings on different issues. Are you democrat or republican?

Mr. Joe Public : "Democrat"

Mr. Joe Public : "Republican"

Foxnews: ALL RIGHT, LET'S DO THIS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198137 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
It is? Did Jesus not say that 2000 years ago? What happened? Waiting.
And, I did not deny nor accede. Learn English. However, who told you all of that? God? Excerpts of your nightly conversations with him?
Time has no boundaries or limits. God is eternal, why would he be interested in what "man" considers to be a year? Why would he be interested in "time" at all? Hmm?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198138 Aug 13, 2014
<quoted text>
This is becoming interesting. You wrote : "You know you'll stand before your Maker. Get your suit cleaned, I've a feeling you're going to need all the help you can get." Well, judging me, are you now? Shows you've never read John 8.7,where Jesus says "He who is without sin cast the first stone" . Who knows where you'll end up? I don't know, but if it should be "downstairs" to stoke those furnaces, we'll hear a lot of "Why You dumbazzbastard buttflapper Maker"
You're a total disaster, LOSER.
Just my personal recommendation, that's all. I just love your cheap and petty name-calling, love it! Rut-Roh, your true colors are running again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198139 Aug 13, 2014
I almost feel bad about completely destroying you, leaving behind just rubble. Almost! hahahaha

Now, go take a BC powder, your head is killing us! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198140 Aug 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! Do all Elite Scientists of the 80s use such technical terms as "birfoonese"? LMAO! First, you missed the point, then "you" typed out my point, and you still fail to see it! LMAO! Never claim to be educated, again. Remarkable ESP, btw! LMAO fool
What a joke, Romper doesn't understand what a point is.

Romper construes his own naiveté, when other people laugh at him, as "they missed the point."

Sad. Pathetic. But birfoonishly funny.

Twit.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper said something but actually meant nothing? That's the definition of "missing the point" in birfoonese?
Pathetic.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198141 Aug 13, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pack it in birdbrain! You missed the point. Not big enough to admit that? Figures. flysac LMAO!!!
Romper thinks not having a point is a point. Sad.

How many times does he need to get spanked?

Ottawa

#198143 Aug 14, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Time has no boundaries or limits. God is eternal, why would he be interested in what "man" considers to be a year? Why would he be interested in "time" at all? Hmm?
Again, who revealed all of the above to you? Any proof God spoke through all those angry misogynous senile crazy old prophets, except for your blind faith in them? Do read the Testaments and various '"holy" scriptures. If you should, you'll no longer be babbling such insane nonsense.

To think that such a vile and filthy-mouthed specimen like you would speak words that have anything to do with God is enough for the sincerest and most pious Christian to quit his/her faith forthwith.
Obskeptic

Livonia, MI

#198144 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Maybe,on a clear day,he could see Cuba. But I bet he never foresaw that a tinpot dictator would someday whup your ass;
2. I don't know if it was gay then, but it sure is today. Last time we went with my brother and his wife, we stayed in a gay B&B, wonderful place, one of the best breakfasts I'v e ever had on the rooftop, wonderful hosts, we loved and still love Key West and probably because of its "gayness", is one of the safest place. Culture abounds,(cliché, I know) and restaurants are great and not expensive.
My last stay in Key West was quite memorable as well. My wife and I had a great time. She won a wet t-shirt contest at the Hog's Breath Saloon. The whole bar was chanting her name at the end. What a riot it was.
albert

Absecon, NJ

#198145 Aug 14, 2014
Congress officially declares Obama next president

Ottawa

#198146 Aug 14, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My last stay in Key West was quite memorable as well. My wife and I had a great time. She won a wet t-shirt contest at the Hog's Breath Saloon. The whole bar was chanting her name at the end. What a riot it was.
Ate a few times at actress Kelly McGillis's restaurant. Very enjoyable. Do you know if it's still open for business?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198147 Aug 14, 2014
Here we go again, a WHITE guy shoots a black guy and Obama sends in the FBI. Tell us, any of you Libtards, what the FBI found out about the shooting of Travon Martin? NOT A DAMN THING!!!
To open any criminal investigation you must have a reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed. An allegation does not make reasonable suspicion. And there was none in the George Zimmerman case.
Now, about 36 hour after the shooting in Ferguson, MO, Obama sends in the FBI. The local investigation had just started and no facts were known except a black man was shot and killed by a white man.
Now, the FACTS that are know today, just after midnight a police officers saw two black males walking in the street and stopped and asked them to get on the side walk. When they refused the officer started to get out of his car when the two black men assaulted him, slamming the car door on him and then on jumped into the car and continued to assault the officer. At that point the first round was fired.
Now what happened after that is still in debate but again I ask you, what reasonable suspicion is there that a federal crime has been committed?
Now, why has Eric Holder not investigated the IRS? There is much more that reasonable suspicion. Having twenty hard drives crash out of 82 individuals being investigated by Congress is more than suspicious that multiple federal crimes have been committed yet the FBI has not question even ONE of the over 300 victims!!!
Barrack Obama and Eric Holder are blatant RACIST and serial felons.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198148 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Foxnews.com , eh?
SCENARIO OF FOXNEWS.COM POLL :
Mr Joe Public : "Democrat"
Mr. Joe Public : "Democrat"
Mr. Joe Public : "Republican"
Foxnews: ALL RIGHT, LET'S DO THIS.
Ah, did you notice who did the research for Fox News? I doubt if you even read it but it was;
Anderson Robbins Research (D)/ Shaw & Company Research (R)
But you believe every word from Salon, Media Matters, Dirty Dog and the Daily Beast!
Now, how about Real Clear Politics which averages several major polls? It looks worse for Obama!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
I really do not expect a reply from Jakeau though.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198149 Aug 14, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke, Romper doesn't understand what a point is.
Romper construes his own naiveté, when other people laugh at him, as "they missed the point."
Sad. Pathetic. But birfoonishly funny.
Twit.
<quoted text>
You sure did miss the point, Shortboy! Sorry! Waa Waa Waa
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198150 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, who revealed all of the above to you? Any proof God spoke through all those angry misogynous senile crazy old prophets, except for your blind faith in them? Do read the Testaments and various '"holy" scriptures. If you should, you'll no longer be babbling such insane nonsense.
To think that such a vile and filthy-mouthed specimen like you would speak words that have anything to do with God is enough for the sincerest and most pious Christian to quit his/her faith forthwith.
Very petty. Very cheap. Very YOU! hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min KitKaboodle 11,296
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Maceo is Legion 1,600,135
Black lives matter??? 31 min Sup 7
News Oprah Winfrey lists Elmwood Park house, her las... (Nov '16) 8 hr Bill C 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 10 hr Gracie 76
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 11 hr Gracie 150
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 11 hr Gracie 113

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages