BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197835 Aug 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Have any wars in the Middle East ever been over? Will we ever learn?
Evidently not!! Here we are with 40,000 men, women and Children about to be killed, you know damn well we stick our nose in.
ucc

United States

#197836 Aug 8, 2014
LANSING (WWJ)– A crash involving a truck hauling human waste tied up traffic for hours in the Lansing area Friday, after thousands of pounds of waste spilled onto the freeway.

The northbound lanes of U.S. 127 were blocked at the Trowbridge Road exit, and traffic was being rerouted to I-496, following the accident that happened just after 5 a.m.

The cleanup took hours, with the freeway reopening just before 1:30 p.m.

Speaking live on WWJ Newsradio 950, reporter Francesca Amiker of CBS affiliate WLNS said the two-compartment 18-wheeler was approaching a curve — just south of the Kalamazoo Street exit — when a tire blew out, causing the waste to shift to the second compartment.

Reports that Pres. Obama Motorcade had crashed were discounted as the president isn't in Michigan at this time.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197837 Aug 8, 2014
ucc wrote:
LANSING (WWJ)– A crash involving a truck hauling human waste tied up traffic for hours in the Lansing area Friday, after thousands of pounds of waste spilled onto the freeway.
The northbound lanes of U.S. 127 were blocked at the Trowbridge Road exit, and traffic was being rerouted to I-496, following the accident that happened just after 5 a.m.
The cleanup took hours, with the freeway reopening just before 1:30 p.m.
Speaking live on WWJ Newsradio 950, reporter Francesca Amiker of CBS affiliate WLNS said the two-compartment 18-wheeler was approaching a curve — just south of the Kalamazoo Street exit — when a tire blew out, causing the waste to shift to the second compartment.
Reports that Pres. Obama Motorcade had crashed were discounted as the president isn't in Michigan at this time.
LMAO!! All of this could have been alleviated with the introduction of the outhouse!
What a shame Obama wasn't there, of course the rescue team wouldn't know Obama from the spillage, just scoop up 170 lbs of crap and throw it into a suit, that would work.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197838 Aug 8, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently not!! Here we are with 40,000 men, women and Children about to be killed, you know damn well we stick our nose in.
Yep. Been making the same mistake for more than 60 years. What is it they say about the definition of insanity ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197839 Aug 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Been making the same mistake for more than 60 years. What is it they say about the definition of insanity ...
"LTR", I think. Just a guess!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197841 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>"LTR", I think. Just a guess!
Poor pathetic Romper. Speaking of the same stupidity over and over
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197842 Aug 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you are preaching to the quire. I don't believe in helping those that won't help themselves. What are we suppose to do, bottle feed them. Once they get tired of being brutalized and killed they will standup for themselves.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197843 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the Fable Master is still living in the past. Who is surprised? Nary a soul. I take it you disagree with the length of time and what one wants to accomplish?
"What one wants to accomplish"? Moron.

Now what was the goal that the US wanted to accomplish in EIGHT YEARS?

Moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Romper fail.
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it?"
Now what was it that we wanted to accomplish in MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS? Cat got your tongue?
"Cakewalk". That's what the Bushies proposed.
If endless quagmire but sky-high profits for military contractors was the aim, then it succeeded splendidly: Mission Accomplished!
Can anyone imagine what Congress and the American people would have said if Dumbya, Mr. Haliburton, and Rummy had said we plan on being there at least eight years?
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it?"
What a demented fool. He brought up, "what you wanted to accomplish," but he is incapable of articulating what that could be. Typical mindless birfoon; "It depends upon where you want to go" says the nutball walking into a blind alley.
<quoted text>
Jon

United States

#197844 Aug 8, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you are preaching to the quire. I don't believe in helping those that won't help themselves. What are we suppose to do, bottle feed them. Once they get tired of being brutalized and killed they will standup for themselves.
Preaching to choir maybe?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197845 Aug 8, 2014
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Preaching to choir maybe?
LMAO!!! You got me!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197846 Aug 8, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pathetic Romper. Speaking of the same stupidity over and over
Flew right by you, didn't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197847 Aug 8, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
<quoted text>
Stay on topic Shortboy.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197848 Aug 8, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay on topic Shortboy.
"What one wants to accomplish"?

That was the topic, MORON.

It was your idea, MORON.

So what was the EIGHT YEAR PLUS goal?

Cat got your tongue?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197849 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Flew right by you, didn't it?
Your new fairy suit?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197850 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques,
Who are the bigger trouble-makers, the Sunni or the Shia?
I think it's the Sunni fundamentalism, but that's just a wild guess.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197851 Aug 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new fairy suit?
Now the supposedly homophobic homosexual comes out with his wildest wet dream yet, fairies. Slim pickins for the poor obsessed closet gay girl. LRS-Dale : "Where's that thong when I need it?"

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197852 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques,
I just want to croak every time I hear Islam refered to as the religion of peace.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197853 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques,
It's pretty quiet here this morning on the western front.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197854 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the supposedly homophobic homosexual comes out with his wildest wet dream yet, fairies. Slim pickins for the poor obsessed closet gay girl. LRS-Dale : "Where's that thong when I need it?"
LMAO!!! My thongs are on my feet, but since you mentioned it, where are yours? I would suspect they are in the soiled laundry basket.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197855 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, LTR - full apologies, that was meant for LRS-Dale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,144,236
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 4 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 4 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 6 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance