BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197745 Aug 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
I still have that "you'd be speaking German and Japanese" craw in my throat if it wasn't for the U.S. Unlike you, I won't diminish the U.S. contribution to the WW2 effort because of its huge contribution in both humans and material and the bravery of its soldiers. BUT, the loss of life was nowhere near what countries like the U.K. and France suffered, and the Commonwealth countries, that suffered far higher number of military killed per capita of their population than did the U.S. I repeat, you've managed to despoil the memory of those allies that died for the same cause as yours, to cheapen their sacrifice with your cheap words. The following chart may enlighten you, you arrogant son of a bitch. Don't forget, you missed more than half both WW1 and WW2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_cas...
Interesting, per capita deaths for New Zealand were 0.73, France, 1.36,(among the highest, the cowards!) UK, 0.94, Australia, 057, Canada, 0.40 and the U.S., 0.32.
Now check out Poland, Latvia, Russia. up to 15 per. And it's all thanks to you and you alone, Ignoramus?
Hope I've helped further your education a tad.
What do those numbers have to do with the fact that a Fuhrer wanted to conquer the world and a Japanese military thought that they were invincible. The people of Japan were convinced that they were liberating the world of poverty and racism. Hitler had a different view of how the world should be. The United States was hesitant to get involved in either front until they felt that there was a threat to the people here.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197746 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fully aware of the per capita losses. Both my mother-in-law and her sister were war brides from England who married Yanks. I also know that Germany did not want to pick a fight with America and only declared war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and that was Hitlers second big mistake. The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.
Oh, I noticed you did not mention Japanese losses during WWII and I wonder why not?
1. Irrelevant;
2. You did not apologize for your brazen and arrogant comment, namely that if not for the U.S. we'd all be speaking German and Japanese;
3. What do war brides have to do with our discussion? ;
4. Last but not least, not only did I not mention German casualties, I did not mention the Japanese's either. Why? THEY attacked us. And everyone knows, except possibly for the Russians, that both had the highest casualties. They asked for it, no? Geeeeez.

Ottawa

#197747 Aug 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What do those numbers have to do with the fact that a Fuhrer wanted to conquer the world and a Japanese military thought that they were invincible. The people of Japan were convinced that they were liberating the world of poverty and racism. Hitler had a different view of how the world should be. The United States was hesitant to get involved in either front until they felt that there was a threat to the people here.
Another insane, disjointed and irrelevant post. Do you , Rogue and LRS-Dave inhabit the same trailer?

FYI, The U.S. had no intention of entering WW2. It simply had no choice, is all, what with Pearl Harbor and Hitler's foolish and unexpected declaration of war on the U.S out of solidarity with Japan. As soon as his U-boats began sinking U.S. shipping off its eastern coast, there was only one choice, go to war.

Ottawa

#197748 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fully aware of the per capita losses. Both my mother-in-law and her sister were war brides from England who married Yanks. I also know that Germany did not want to pick a fight with America and only declared war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and that was Hitlers second big mistake. The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.
Oh, I noticed you did not mention Japanese losses during WWII and I wonder why not?
The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

It was? Please explain.

Ottawa

#197749 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How far is your house in Polynesia from O'Hare Int. Arp.?
Do you know the difference between V sub-x and V sub-y? Your initial climb is at V sub-x (best angel of climb) and then you go to V sub-y (best rate of climb at about 2,000 ft. AGL(Above Ground Altitude)(for large aircraft)(or 1,000 ft. AGL for light aircraft like I fly)(and 1,500 ft. AGL for turbo-prop planes over 12,500 lb. GW).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_speeds
Again, you need to stay far away from aviation subjects.
That makes two of you.

Why bother explaining this useless stuff that only pilots need knowing ? Everyone knows a deafening noise when one hears it, no need to explain.

Instead, best to explain NAP procedures, humongous progress made in the 20 years in engine emissions and noise. Today's A380, the biggest passenger plane ever, has an equal or lower decibel level than a 25-yr-old 737 - 200
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197750 Aug 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>More pathetic projection from the inmate with a drool and feces wiping nursemaid.
And, each time she finishes, she crams the used azzwipe in your mouth and slaps you twice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197751 Aug 7, 2014

Ottawa

#197753 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Jacqtard's theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3Fn36l_z3WYXX
They're coming? At last, some kind of explanation for your insane "Can you hear us coming?". What a LOSER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197754 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
They're coming? At last, some kind of explanation for your insane "Can you hear us coming?". What a LOSER.
Jacqtard, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you agree with the following statement about you. "I am a narcissist"?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197755 Aug 7, 2014
Some helpful info for Jacqtard!

nar·cis·sism

/&#712;närs&#601;& #716;siz&#601;m/

noun

noun: narcissism

excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism More
"his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"

antonyms: modesty

•Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

•Psychoanalysis
self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

You're a sick little puppy. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197756 Aug 7, 2014
Fatboy with the laughable BMI has finally closed his one-toothed facial orifice! Someone obviously crammed a big, floppy goober in his mouth! Must be his fiancé Gaylord. LMAO! Pack it in street urchin, you're on your way out. Ahahahahaha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197757 Aug 7, 2014
This is what Jacqtard uses to lure small children!

Ottawa

#197758 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jacqtard, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you agree with the following statement about you. "I am a narcissist"?
Maybe. Do YOU have anything, just one thing to be narcissistic about?

Ottawa

#197759 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Some helpful info for Jacqtard!
nar·cis·sism
/&#712;närs&#601;& #716;siz&#601;m/
noun
noun: narcissism
excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.
synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism More
"his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"
antonyms: modesty
•Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.
•Psychoanalysis
self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.
You're a sick little puppy. LMAO!!!
Sounds good. Looks like there is a lot to love.

You are NOT a narcissist, believe me. A narcissist, as you've shown, is someone who loves himself, even thinks he/she is good looking. Well, there you are, blubber all over your underwear, in your greasy and holy lazy-boy, in a kerlplunk-covered trailer sitting on cinder blocks, make-believe oil tycoon with, OMG, can I go on, 2 beautiful nurse girl friends with their Nobel-winning famous surgeon brother. Shall I go on? Ha ha, the word "narcissist" was not coined on account of you, that's for sure, LOSER birfoon buffoon birther.

Ottawa

#197760 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
This is what Jacqtard uses to lure small children!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6WT-fxBNKs8XX
I see. Been browsing the internet again looking for little boys and girls. How fulfilling! And you transfer those filthy illegal phantasms onto others, do you now? One more instance of unsolicited filth. And we've gone full circle, back to pedophilia.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197761 Aug 7, 2014
New York Times
American Forces Said to Bomb ISIS Targets in Iraq
By ALISSA J. RUBINAUG. 7, 2014

DOHUK, Iraq — American military forces bombed at least two targets in northern Iraq on Thursday night to rout Islamist insurgents who have trapped tens of thousands of religious minorities in Kurdish areas, Kurdish officials said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...

Location hidden

#197762 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.
It was? Please explain.
East, Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa on ....22 June 1941 to attack Russia and Japan attacked Pearl Harbor on 7 December 1941 and that is pretty close to a half of a year thus dividing his forces.
If he kept up and expanded this submarine blockade of Britain, Britain may have fallen bit as soon as Hitler divided his forces and attacked Russia, he did not have the land forces to take Britain.
And Hitler did not want Japan to attack the U.S. because he was an ally of Japan and would have to declare war on America and further divide his forces.
Simple math!!!

Ottawa

#197763 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
New York Times
DOHUK, Iraq — American military forces bombed at least two targets in northern Iraq on Thursday night to rout Islamist insurgents who have trapped tens of thousands of religious minorities in Kurdish areas, Kurdish officials said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl...
What minorities, pray tell, Rogue? Christians by any chance? Well, well, tell us how Iraqi Christians were persecuted under the evil , yes the evil Saddam.Tell us now. And how now, they are fleeing because there is no Saddam to stop them. How pitiful you are.
Politics, economics, travel, culture, aviation, war...stay out of it.

Location hidden

#197764 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/08/world/middl ...
<quoted text>
What minorities, pray tell, Rogue? Christians by any chance? Well, well, tell us how Iraqi Christians were persecuted under the evil , yes the evil Saddam.Tell us now. And how now, they are fleeing because there is no Saddam to stop them. How pitiful you are.
Politics, economics, travel, culture, aviation, war...stay out of it.
Christians and Kurds are minority groups while the Saddamn was in power and the Sunnis had it best but all where his slaves subject to summary execution of any person and his whole family. Granted the ISIS scum are worse than Saddamn but they are BOTH evil!
Now, do you really think we should have left Saddamn in power? You have NEVER answered that question before while I answer your question. Now man-up and tell us if we should have left Saddamn in power.
Or are you a girlie-boy?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#197765 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Another insane, disjointed and irrelevant post. Do you , Rogue and LRS-Dave inhabit the same trailer?
FYI, The U.S. had no intention of entering WW2. It simply had no choice, is all, what with Pearl Harbor and Hitler's foolish and unexpected declaration of war on the U.S out of solidarity with Japan. As soon as his U-boats began sinking U.S. shipping off its eastern coast, there was only one choice, go to war.
Very similar set-up as right now. Nobody wanted war with Japan or Germany before the Pearl Harbor false-flag event. Then the people were begging to go to war. That is the way the Illuminati-Freemasons/Jesuits always set it up. They make the people beg to go to war, institute martial-law, have their guns confiscated, etc. Soon we will demand BHO go to war with Russia where he himself was trained to destroy our nation from within. Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is the Antichrist. And the False Prophet is none other than child-raping, baby-eating Jesuit Poop Francis. soon will be the Ebola-scare and gov't required vaccine. I hate Big Brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Liberal Retardation 1,115,559
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min Mister Tonka 98,373
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Kristy 47,065
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 1 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr HughBe 69,541
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 3 hr Son of God 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]