BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194772 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Madam Lindsey Graham

Park Forest, IL

#197912 Aug 10, 2014
I hear people are calling ISIS mean names. Why are people calling ISIS terrorists now? They're my friends.

Shouldn't we ask McCain what to call them? After all, it was McCain,(the number one fundraiser of ISIS and personal friend of their leader,) who created, and was filmed paling around with them in Syria.

So, shouldn't ISIS really be called "McCain's Gang" or "McCain's Navy?" It seems they would be more accurate names.

LEAVE ISIS ALONE

THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS

LEAVE THEM ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE YOU BASTARDS

Wait, John says we're against them now.

Now what am I going to do with all of the pictures we took of us hanging out, shaking hand, and hugging ISIS? I was going to use them as Christmas cards.

Oh my, I think I just caught the vapors.

I think I need to lay down and await the call from Johnny boy to tell me what contradictory positions we're supposed to take this week.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197913 Aug 10, 2014
Madam Lindsey Graham wrote:
I hear people are calling ISIS mean names. Why are people calling ISIS terrorists now? They're my friends.
Shouldn't we ask McCain what to call them? After all, it was McCain,(the number one fundraiser of ISIS and personal friend of their leader,) who created, and was filmed paling around with them in Syria.
So, shouldn't ISIS really be called "McCain's Gang" or "McCain's Navy?" It seems they would be more accurate names.
LEAVE ISIS ALONE
THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS
Now what am I going to do with all of the pictures we took of us hanging out, shaking hand, and hugging ISIS? I was going to use them as Christmas cards.
I think I need to lay down and await the call from Johnny boy to tell me what contradictory positions we're supposed to take this week.
Hey, thanks for reminding me. McCain DID befriend and cheer ISIS on in Syria. Which Obama refused to to, as he knew they were terrorists that made Al Qaeda look like choir boys. Backing the wrong horse seems to be a persistent Republican habit. What you say about this one, LRS-Dale, Frank, Rogue, GB-KFC and assorted birthers?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197915 Aug 10, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That was not the "original post." Jacques post was in reply to Romper's declaration that "Double Whammy Obammy pulled out too soon!"
Got Alzheimer's?
Now if Obama pulled out too soon AFTER EIGHT YEARS, what goals does Romper the Stomper believe would have justified remaining there MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS. Can Romper the Stomper identify a single goal that would have been accomplished by staying there 3 rather than 8? How about 5 rather than 8? How about 10 rather than 8? The fact is every scenario ends up in the same place. As soon as we pull out, chaos. It ain't rocket science. It was Romper who declared Obama pulled out too soon, and he cannot back it up.
Inanely reciting a truism such as "the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish" does not rescue Romper from his incompetence. Another Romper FAIL.
Mr. Doogie is trying to tell others what their point is/was. Sorry Doogie, that wasn't "my" point. Game over, Doogie Doo! What a complete idiot. FAH!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197916 Aug 10, 2014
wojar wrote:
Fixed the QUOTE block.
<quoted text>
Goals? Where oh where exclaims Romper the Stomper!
His little mess is right here, if Romper needs to have his nose stuck in it.
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish" [goals]
Does Romper not understand that "what you wanted to accomplish" is a goal or goals? Is he that imbecilic?
Oh, I see, you assumed you knew what I meant. Sorry Doogie, you were and still are wrong. HaHaHaHa!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197917 Aug 10, 2014
LEAVE ISIS ALONE
THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS
Is LTR admitting he is a terrorist sympathizer right on here on the net? That's pretty stoooopid Biff!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197918 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is LTR admitting he is a terrorist sympathizer right on here on the net? That's pretty stoooopid Biff!
Is Romper seeing me behind every post again? You're both stupid and pathetic BigotBoi

Ottawa

#197919 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is LTR admitting he is a terrorist sympathizer right on here on the net? That's pretty stoooopid Biff!
1. Rather,she was writing that McCain, perhaps unwittinglly, is a terrorist sympathiser. But then, McCain has done a lot of unwitting things.

2. Why are 8 years not enough in Iraq?

3. How many years are needed?

4. What is the goal, what is to be achieved?

WWI only lasted 4 years and WW II 6 years..

5. And in your haste to be saviours and depose tyrants, why Iraq, why Saddam? Why not China, Russia, Myanmar, North Korea, Yemen, S. Arabia, Qatar, Sudan, Congo Kinshasa, Congo Brazzaville, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Somalia,(oops, already got your ass wupped there, forget it) and so many more? There's work, liberation, to be done out there. LRS-Dale. Why Iraq and not all those others?, How about putting those aircraft carriers to good use?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197920 Aug 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Romper seeing me behind every post again? You're both stupid and pathetic BigotBoi
LMAO! Busted! LMAO! roadkill

Ottawa

#197921 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Busted! LMAO! roadkill
No, YOU'RE busted, trailer park scum.

Dale : "My LMAOs are different, you'll find them at the beginning of my posts;

LRS :'You'll find my LMAOs at the end of my posts

Well, LRS-Dale BSr supreme, liar, fabricator, trailer park hog and oil tycoon buffoon birfoon birther, you wrote a post a few days back where you began with LMAO and ended with LMAO. Got the monikers mixed up? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). What say you, anal-obsessed closet boy?

Don't you just love this?

Mamma to little boy : "If you're not gonna be a good boy, I'll go get LRS-Dale";

Little boy to mamma : "Yes,mamma, yes mamma, I'll be good, I promise, just don't go get uncle LRS-Dale, I'd rather get a good whipping anytime".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197922 Aug 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, LRS-Dale BSr supreme, liar, fabricator, trailer park hog and oil tycoon buffoon birfoon birther, you wrote a post a few days back where you began with LMAO and ended with LMAO. Got the monikers mixed up? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). What say you, anal-obsessed closet boy?
Mamma to little boy : "If you're not gonna be a good boy, I'll go get LRS-Dale";
Little boy to mamma : "Yes,mamma, yes mamma, I'll be good, I promise, just don't go get uncle LRS-Dale, I'd rather get a good whipping anytime".
Love what, Jacqwad?
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#197923 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Rather,she was writing that McCain, perhaps unwittinglly, is a terrorist sympathiser. But then, McCain has done a lot of unwitting things.
2. Why are 8 years not enough in Iraq?
3. How many years are needed?
4. What is the goal, what is to be achieved?
WWI only lasted 4 years and WW II 6 years..
5. And in your haste to be saviours and depose tyrants, why Iraq, why Saddam? Why not China, Russia, Myanmar, North Korea, Yemen, S. Arabia, Qatar, Sudan, Congo Kinshasa, Congo Brazzaville, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Somalia,(oops, already got your ass wupped there, forget it) and so many more? There's work, liberation, to be done out there. LRS-Dale. Why Iraq and not all those others?, How about putting those aircraft carriers to good use?
All good questions Jacques, and seemingly difficult to determine what the correct answer is. WWII did only last six years but we still have troops in Japan and Germany, not to mention South Korea as well. The bigger question is what happens when America leaves and who fills the vacuum created when our presence and power is no longer standing as a deterrent. Many high ranking military and political players were pleading with the president to leave about 10K troops in Iraq to function as a deterrent, and hindsight has demonstrated they were 100% correct in their assessment. We destabilized the region, and left it a political and military mess, and where its at currently is all on Obama. It was Obama that pulled them all out, and told us all that we were leaving a secure, stabile, and capable Iraq. He tells us that using our military is not going to resolve the crisis, but he sends in our military anyway as a short term solution, with no clear end game or timelines. I thought the modern American method of the use of military force is to explain to your enemy your entire plan and timeline, and put it on the major world cable networks so they know exactly what we are going to do and when.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197924 Aug 10, 2014
LMAO @ the flaps!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197925 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Big gash got your tongue? hee hee hee

Since: Aug 14

Denver, CO

#197927 Aug 10, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Political Incorrecetness
With the mass illegal immigration of the Central Americans to the US we have seen the Liberal language change!!
It went from:
"Illegal Immigrants" to,
"Undocumented Immigrants" to,
"Refugees".
The next term you will see them designated as, "Registered Democrats."
It wouldn't surprise me seeing 10 years olds voting in the mid-terms.
Would you tell me, who is the author of this quote?

Ottawa

#197929 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Love what, Jacqwad?
Love the mamma-boy conversation that follows. DOH. Not only a filthy gay animal are you, do you also have to be dumb?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197930 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Love the mamma-boy conversation that follows. DOH. Not only a filthy gay animal are you, do you also have to be dumb?
Speak English, you moron. Horrible, absolutely horrible sentence structure. Pitiful. And, you claim to be educated? You might, just might pass for an educated Sloth! Maybe. OAML!(rut-roh) hee hee hee

Ottawa

#197931 Aug 10, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak English, you moron. Horrible, absolutely horrible sentence structure. Pitiful. And, you claim to be educated? You might, just might pass for an educated Sloth! Maybe. OAML!(rut-roh) hee hee hee
You should count your blessings, as you are most fortunate to be dragged through the slop in such elegant English, tramp. I've asked the question more than once. Here it is again : Given that English is but my 2nd of 4 languages, why is it infinitely better than the sole one you have, to wit, the one YOU have the affront to call English. I shan't spar with you on matters of the Queen's English, oaf. It's not worth my time.

Ottawa

#197932 Aug 10, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
All good questions Jacques, and seemingly difficult to determine what the correct answer is. WWII did only last six years but we still have troops in Japan and Germany, not to mention South Korea as well. The bigger question is what happens when America leaves and who fills the vacuum created when our presence and power is no longer standing as a deterrent. Many high ranking military and political players were pleading with the president to leave about 10K troops in Iraq to function as a deterrent, and hindsight has demonstrated they were 100% correct in their assessment. We destabilized the region, and left it a political and military mess, and where its at currently is all on Obama.. I thought the modern American method of the use of military force is to explain to your enemy your entire plan and timeline, and put it on the major world cable networks so they know exactly what we are going to do and when.
I'm sorry, Obskeptic, but you're wrong on every count. How I wish I could agree with you on even the smallest point. But, and as eloquent and gentlemanly as you appear to be, I can't.

1. I've explained many times now why you have troops in Germany and Japan and why you should not. They were occupation forces until about 1960, tops. Since then, they are staging, deployment bases for the U.S.military. Their cost is in part borne by both countries, but only in part and is very profitable for them in that their great numbers play a great part in the local economy. Purchases, local employment, repaving of roads every time there are maneuvers involving tracked vehicles etc. With today's modern communications and transport, these bases are no longer necessary and it's high time they should be closed. Lastly, Germany and Japan were before the war developed economies with the established gray matter, know-how and culture to allow them to rise from the ashes. No such chance for Iraq and Afghanistan as religion alone will not allow the same to happen. Lastly lastly, tactics have changed since Vietnam which taught even small countries that no great powerful one could vanquish them. Just ask the Americans in Vietnam, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan. Just ask Russia about Afghanistan, Chechnya, Georgia, the Ukraine and all the East block that dropped them like a turd sack in 1989.

2. America, as you call it, the United States as I call it, is no longer the great peace maker, no longer the great void filler and deterrent. That it has gotten weaker has nothing to do with it. Other nations have gotten stronger, that's all. And what could be more logical. You hold less than 5% of the world's population yet have been the domineering economic force since 1945. Well, Japan, Germany, other West European countries have taken the slack, gotten stronger, richer. Paupers like South Korea, ruined after the war, is now on an even keel with the U.S. And what about China? And the smaller but rich countries like Australia, N.Z. Canada? You have not been that weakened, others are just normally catching up. The U.S. is no longer the world's referee. That's finished.

3. Plan and timeline? GWB invaded Afghanistan to GET Bin Laden. He abandoned that goal to invade Iraq, WITH NO GOAL and NO EXIT PLAN. Obama got Bin Laden for him. The quagmire that is Iraq is not Obama's baby. He was right to leave as it matters not when the U.S. left, chaos would break out the moment the last U.S. soldier left. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that. Only if you killed every man woman and child in Iraq and neighbouring countries would you succeed. Succeed at what, incidentally?

4. I've told Rogue a million times. Today's modern weapons are no match for terrorism, roadside bombs and planes flying into buildings.

So sorry, had to cut a bit of your post to leave room for my verbiage. Night.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197933 Aug 11, 2014
And the Anti-Obama fallout hits Hawaii ....HARD!!!

Hawaii's governor ousted in stunning primary loss
Associated Press
By CATHY BUSSEWITZ and JULIET WILLIAMS 12 hours ago

HONOLULU (AP) A 40-year political career came to a close after Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie lost his bid for a second term in a stunning primary-election defeat by a fellow Democrat and state senator who defied party leadership to challenge the incumbent. A second intraparty fight for U.S. Senate was too close to call

State Sen. David Ige, once seen as an underdog, cruised to a decisive 35 percentage point win in Saturday's primary after being dramatically outspent by Abercrombie, who also had high-profile endorsements including President Barack Obama. Ige said his win "proves that people power can be money power, especially in Hawaii."

Tropical Storm Iselle, which pounded parts of the state earlier this week, also delivered a bizarre twist to Hawaii's election, leaving the heated contest between incumbent Democratic incumbent U.S. Sen. Brian Schatz and U.S. Rep. Colleen Hanabusa too close to declare a winner.

In an unprecedented move, elections officials postponed voting in two precincts in the remote Puna region of the Big Island, deciding that damaged roads would make it unsafe for voters to get to the polls. With Schatz holding only a narrow lead over Hanabusa, both candidates will have to wait for the results from mail-in ballots that will be sent to as many as 8,255 registered voters there, then returned and tabulated.

Both races divided the state's dominant Democratic Party and offered voters a choice between the political establishment and a new generation of leaders.

Abercrombie called his four years as governor "a singular honor," and pledged in an email to help Ige "with every ounce of energy I possess."
View gallery
Hawaii State Sen. David Ige, right, waves to his supporters&nbsp;&helli p;
Hawaii State Sen. David Ige, right, waves to his supporters an thanks Hawaii Governor Neil Abercromb

"Whatever shortcomings I have, whatever faults that I have, I can guarantee you one of them has never been a failure to give all that I can every day to Hawaii," he told supporters Saturday night.

Abercrombie is the first Hawaii governor to lose to a primary challenger and only the second not to win re-election. His defeat comes after Obama last month cut a radio ad for Abercrombie, invoking the Hawaiian word for family to tell voters in his native state that Abercrombie is "like ohana to me."

The governor was seen as confrontational and he angered many voters with a proposal last year to raise a host of taxes. The politically influential teachers union also campaigned for Ige after Abercrombie alienated teachers in 2011 by imposing a final contract that cut pay by 5 percent after negotiations failed.
http://news.yahoo.com/hawaiis-governor-ousted...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197934 Aug 11, 2014
LEAVE ISIS ALONE
THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks for reminding me. McCain DID befriend and cheer ISIS on in Syria. Which Obama refused to to, as he knew they were terrorists that made Al Qaeda look like choir boys. Backing the wrong horse seems to be a persistent Republican habit. What you say about this one, LRS-Dale, Frank, Rogue, GB-KFC and assorted birthers?
There you go again lying and you know it. McCain has been backing the non-secular nationalists not ISIS. Not only did he not back ISIS, he made it very plain who me supported.
I noticed that, again, you did not post a link to back up your lame claim. Well I found one.
It is a loony-tooney-lefty site which site a supposedly Conservative sit, Weasel Zippers..
http://wonkette.com/552931/heres-a-picture-of...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,264,792
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 12 min boundary painter 1,199
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Go Blue Forever 100,318
Abby August 3 21 min boundary painter 8
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 25 min boundary painter 444
Word (Dec '08) 29 min boundary painter 5,385
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min boundary painter 6,262
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages