BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197735 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques,
1500 feet would be the equivalent to about the length of 5 football fields.
They were less than 5 football fields away.
I don't think it was the A380.
wojar

Wallingford, CT

#197736 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty Blowmeup? A perfect fit!
More pathetic projection from the inmate with a drool and feces wiping nursemaid.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197737 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to use my right hand, Jacqtard. That's what boys, like you, do all together in a circle. I do realize you're very slow, so I'll explain it for you, ok? See Betty Blowmeup is Glotard's imaginary fiancé. Did we lose you? LMAO! fruit
So, you confirm it's your right hand. Too much info, ewwww.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197738 Aug 7, 2014
Jacques,
1500 feet is too close for comfort for such a large aircraft so far away form the aerodrome.
I know most of those cowboys do their best to keep the shock waves to a minimum though.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197739 Aug 7, 2014
Jacques,
I'm still trying to figure out who has enough clout to shift air traffic patterns around willy-nilly.
I just do not know. Durbin's too wishy-washy
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#197741 Aug 7, 2014
Obama's Impeachment Insurance.
http://2lv0hm3wvpix464wwy2zh7d116q7.wpengine....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197742 Aug 7, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
I still have that "you'd be speaking German and Japanese" craw in my throat if it wasn't for the U.S. Unlike you, I won't diminish the U.S. contribution to the WW2 effort because of its huge contribution in both humans and material and the bravery of its soldiers. BUT, the loss of life was nowhere near what countries like the U.K. and France suffered, and the Commonwealth countries, that suffered far higher number of military killed per capita of their population than did the U.S. I repeat, you've managed to despoil the memory of those allies that died for the same cause as yours, to cheapen their sacrifice with your cheap words. The following chart may enlighten you, you arrogant son of a bitch. Don't forget, you missed more than half both WW1 and WW2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_cas...
Interesting, per capita deaths for New Zealand were 0.73, France, 1.36,(among the highest, the cowards!) UK, 0.94, Australia, 057, Canada, 0.40 and the U.S., 0.32.
Now check out Poland, Latvia, Russia. up to 15 per. And it's all thanks to you and you alone, Ignoramus?
Hope I've helped further your education a tad.
I am fully aware of the per capita losses. Both my mother-in-law and her sister were war brides from England who married Yanks. I also know that Germany did not want to pick a fight with America and only declared war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and that was Hitlers second big mistake. The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.
Oh, I noticed you did not mention Japanese losses during WWII and I wonder why not?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197743 Aug 7, 2014
Jacques,
I know they are going at least a couple hundred knots to stay aloft, but those 747's look like lumbering giants when they are so close.
It was unspeakable less than a year ago to look directly up and see a fully loaded 747.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197744 Aug 7, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
There was a 747 that flew overhead about an hour ago that could not have been any higher than 1500 feet. I thought he was very low for being so far away from the airport. They were taking off.
They just can't get the altitude without gunning the engines. But if they gun the engines full throttle all the windows on all the houses will rattle for miles around.
At least I think it was a 747. It had two engines on each wing.
I can't really tell one plane from the other. The all look pretty much the same to me.
LOL
How far is your house in Polynesia from O'Hare Int. Arp.?
Do you know the difference between V sub-x and V sub-y? Your initial climb is at V sub-x (best angel of climb) and then you go to V sub-y (best rate of climb at about 2,000 ft. AGL(Above Ground Altitude)(for large aircraft)(or 1,000 ft. AGL for light aircraft like I fly)(and 1,500 ft. AGL for turbo-prop planes over 12,500 lb. GW).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_speeds
Again, you need to stay far away from aviation subjects.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197745 Aug 7, 2014
I still have that "you'd be speaking German and Japanese" craw in my throat if it wasn't for the U.S. Unlike you, I won't diminish the U.S. contribution to the WW2 effort because of its huge contribution in both humans and material and the bravery of its soldiers. BUT, the loss of life was nowhere near what countries like the U.K. and France suffered, and the Commonwealth countries, that suffered far higher number of military killed per capita of their population than did the U.S. I repeat, you've managed to despoil the memory of those allies that died for the same cause as yours, to cheapen their sacrifice with your cheap words. The following chart may enlighten you, you arrogant son of a bitch. Don't forget, you missed more than half both WW1 and WW2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_cas...
Interesting, per capita deaths for New Zealand were 0.73, France, 1.36,(among the highest, the cowards!) UK, 0.94, Australia, 057, Canada, 0.40 and the U.S., 0.32.
Now check out Poland, Latvia, Russia. up to 15 per. And it's all thanks to you and you alone, Ignoramus?
Hope I've helped further your education a tad.
What do those numbers have to do with the fact that a Fuhrer wanted to conquer the world and a Japanese military thought that they were invincible. The people of Japan were convinced that they were liberating the world of poverty and racism. Hitler had a different view of how the world should be. The United States was hesitant to get involved in either front until they felt that there was a threat to the people here.

Ottawa

#197746 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fully aware of the per capita losses. Both my mother-in-law and her sister were war brides from England who married Yanks. I also know that Germany did not want to pick a fight with America and only declared war on the U.S. after Japan attacked Pearl Harbor and that was Hitlers second big mistake. The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.
Oh, I noticed you did not mention Japanese losses during WWII and I wonder why not?
1. Irrelevant;
2. You did not apologize for your brazen and arrogant comment, namely that if not for the U.S. we'd all be speaking German and Japanese;
3. What do war brides have to do with our discussion? ;
4. Last but not least, not only did I not mention German casualties, I did not mention the Japanese's either. Why? THEY attacked us. And everyone knows, except possibly for the Russians, that both had the highest casualties. They asked for it, no? Geeeeez.

Ottawa

#197747 Aug 7, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What do those numbers have to do with the fact that a Fuhrer wanted to conquer the world and a Japanese military thought that they were invincible. The people of Japan were convinced that they were liberating the world of poverty and racism. Hitler had a different view of how the world should be. The United States was hesitant to get involved in either front until they felt that there was a threat to the people here.
Another insane, disjointed and irrelevant post. Do you , Rogue and LRS-Dave inhabit the same trailer?

FYI, The U.S. had no intention of entering WW2. It simply had no choice, is all, what with Pearl Harbor and Hitler's foolish and unexpected declaration of war on the U.S out of solidarity with Japan. As soon as his U-boats began sinking U.S. shipping off its eastern coast, there was only one choice, go to war.

Ottawa

#197748 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first BIG Mistake Hitler was attacking the Soviet Union half a year before Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

It was? Please explain.

Ottawa

#197749 Aug 7, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How far is your house in Polynesia from O'Hare Int. Arp.?
Do you know the difference between V sub-x and V sub-y? Your initial climb is at V sub-x (best angel of climb) and then you go to V sub-y (best rate of climb at about 2,000 ft. AGL(Above Ground Altitude)(for large aircraft)(or 1,000 ft. AGL for light aircraft like I fly)(and 1,500 ft. AGL for turbo-prop planes over 12,500 lb. GW).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_speeds
Again, you need to stay far away from aviation subjects.
That makes two of you.

Why bother explaining this useless stuff that only pilots need knowing ? Everyone knows a deafening noise when one hears it, no need to explain.

Instead, best to explain NAP procedures, humongous progress made in the 20 years in engine emissions and noise. Today's A380, the biggest passenger plane ever, has an equal or lower decibel level than a 25-yr-old 737 - 200
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197750 Aug 7, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>More pathetic projection from the inmate with a drool and feces wiping nursemaid.
And, each time she finishes, she crams the used azzwipe in your mouth and slaps you twice.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197751 Aug 7, 2014

Ottawa

#197753 Aug 7, 2014
LRS wrote:
Jacqtard's theme song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3Fn36l_z3WYXX
They're coming? At last, some kind of explanation for your insane "Can you hear us coming?". What a LOSER.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197754 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
They're coming? At last, some kind of explanation for your insane "Can you hear us coming?". What a LOSER.
Jacqtard, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you agree with the following statement about you. "I am a narcissist"?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197755 Aug 7, 2014
Some helpful info for Jacqtard!

nar·cis·sism

/&#712;närs&#601;& #716;siz&#601;m/

noun

noun: narcissism

excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance.

synonyms: vanity, self-love, self-admiration, self-absorption, self-obsession, conceit, self-centeredness, self-regard, egotism, egoism More
"his emotional development was hindered by his mother's narcissism"

antonyms: modesty

•Psychology
extreme selfishness, with a grandiose view of one's own talents and a craving for admiration, as characterizing a personality type.

•Psychoanalysis
self-centeredness arising from failure to distinguish the self from external objects, either in very young babies or as a feature of mental disorder.

You're a sick little puppy. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197756 Aug 7, 2014
Fatboy with the laughable BMI has finally closed his one-toothed facial orifice! Someone obviously crammed a big, floppy goober in his mouth! Must be his fiancé Gaylord. LMAO! Pack it in street urchin, you're on your way out. Ahahahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,109,375
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min D-U-H 49,807
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min gcaveman1 46,596
Amy 9-16 1 hr pde 28
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 1 hr Bye Bye I Quit 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,368
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr NevadaBob 1,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••