BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243403 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Donnie

United States

#198031 Aug 12, 2014
Obama and his Libtards are in Spin-Cycle again...
Obama's 2012 Debate Boast: I Didn't Want to Leave Any Troops in Iraq!

Romney: With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should have been a status of forces agreement. Did you?

Obama: That's not true.

Romney: Oh, you didn't — you didn't want a status of forces agreement?

Obama: No, but what I — what I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.

Watch that video of Obama here:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/11/obamas-2 ...
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#198032 Aug 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And then there is the issue of double, triple, etc. voting!!!
Over 40,000 voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland, group finds
By Kenric Ward
Published April 23, 2014
Nov. 5, 2013: An election worker sets up a voting booth in the library of Spring Hill Elementary School, which is being used as a polling station in McLean, Virginia.REUTERS
A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland turned up 44,000 people registered in both states, a vote-integrity group reported Wednesday.
And that’s just the beginning.
“The Virginia Voters Alliance is investigating how to identify voters who are registered and vote in Virginia but live in the states that surround us,” Alliance President Reagan George told the State Board of Elections.
George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election.
But George said his group will expand their search for duplicate voters in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia.
Click for more from Watchdog.org .
©2014 FOX News Net
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/ov...
Come to New Mexico -- the land of the enchanted voting box. A few years ago, a Sunland Park judge (Democrat) was convicted of voting in both Texas and New Mexico. Right now, two candidates who lost in the Democratic primary are in court alleging problems with absentee balloting in Sunland Park. In the northern part of our state, a high level Democratic official in charge of voting stated that he personally knew people who voted for others, like sick relatives.

Perhaps the real reason we can't show voter id is because it threatens the power grip that one party has had on this state for the last 60 years.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#198033 Aug 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, you're right. They just could not let it all out, so energized were they. How frustrated they must have been all their lives.
You are exactly correct. They had to channel their energy to conform to societal norms.
I remember him doing a guest slot on the Tonight Show he had Carson laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair.After that booking agents fell all over each other to bring him on the variety shows they represented.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198034 Aug 12, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly correct. They had to channel their energy to conform to societal norms.
I remember him doing a guest slot on the Tonight Show he had Carson laughing so hard he almost fell off his chair.After that booking agents fell all over each other to bring him on the variety shows they represented.
Whose societal norms?

Location hidden

#198035 Aug 12, 2014
Las Cruces retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to New Mexico -- the land of the enchanted voting box. A few years ago, a Sunland Park judge (Democrat) was convicted of voting in both Texas and New Mexico. Right now, two candidates who lost in the Democratic primary are in court alleging problems with absentee balloting in Sunland Park. In the northern part of our state, a high level Democratic official in charge of voting stated that he personally knew people who voted for others, like sick relatives.
Perhaps the real reason we can't show voter id is because it threatens the power grip that one party has had on this state for the last 60 years.
Sorry, I no speaka Mexican.

Location hidden

#198036 Aug 12, 2014
<quoted text>
1. I do judge, yes, and that is one of my shortcomings. But I try not to, but being human I do succumb. I make a big effort to judge good deeds and see the good side of things. But tell you, what, and unlike you, I don't judge on God's behalf;
2. I never ever , not even once, questioned the jury's verdict on the Zimmerman thing. I don't agree with that verdict , same as the O.J. Simpson travesty of justice (what, no appeal by the D.A.?) or the Supreme Court Amendment 22 confirmation, but what's done is done, judgement is final and time to go on...except that Zimmerman, all by himself, just seems to like the spotlight.
Since when have I ever said I judge on God's behalf? I know what the Bible says about unnatural sexual activity but what adults do in private does not effect me so I will let God judge them.
Why heck, I am having sex with a woman I am not married to. Do, I do not commit adultery with someone who is with another person so I will let God judge me. Not that I have any say as to whether or not God will judge me as I have no ability to tell God what he should or should not dew!

Location hidden

#198037 Aug 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By Kenric Ward
Published April 23, 2014
Nov. 5, 2013: An election worker sets up a voting booth in the library of Spring Hill Elementary School, which is being used as a polling station in McLean, Virginia.REUTERS
A crosscheck of voter rolls in Virginia and Maryland turned up 44,000 people registered in both states, a vote-integrity group reported Wednesday.
“The Virginia Voters Alliance is investigating how to identify voters who are registered and vote in Virginia but live in the states that surround us,” Alliance President Reagan George told the State Board of Elections.
George acknowledged that the number of voters who actually cast multiple ballots is relatively small. In the case of Maryland and Virginia, he revealed that 164 people voted in both states during the 2012 election.
But George said his group will expand their search for duplicate voters in the District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, North Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia and Georgia.
©2014 FOX News Net
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/ov ...
<quoted text>
You : "And then there is the issue of double, triple, etc. voting!!!
Over 40,000 voters are registered in both Virginia and Maryland, group finds"
1. Your source, namely Foxnews.com is both dubious and tilted to the Rupert Murdoch far right;
2. That same source, Foxnews.com , ignores all that is amiss on the right, only searches and airs stuff that goes against the Democrats, or in your language, progressives,liberals, communists etc.
3. Your post also hints that only Democrats double and triple vote, that only Democrats commit voter fraud. No Republicans there, no sirreeee.
Where did I hint anything about party affiliation? Why do more Republicans want voter ID than do Democrats?
Me thinks thou readith between the lineths.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#198038 Aug 12, 2014
Jacques,
I don't know. I just think there is a much bigger story to tell than zany Robin Williams.
It's like on Black Friday when the headlines read "Stock Brokers Slip Off Socks and Shoes, Swan Dive Off 99th Floor", when the real story is the stock market crash.

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#198039 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>

There is a reason America has seen huge increases in food cost, energy cost, housing cost because inflation is eating up the value of our dollar. Btw, when our government figures the official COL it does not include, food cost, energy cost, or housing cost! Very deceptive practice wouldn't you say?
Inflation?

What inflation?

From 2008 to 2014 the inflation rate for the SIX YEARS is 10.7% or on average 1.78% PER YEAR. From 2002 to 2008 when President Bush was in office for SIX YEARS the inflation rate was 19.7% or on average 3.28% PER YEAR.

In other words, the inflation rate was 84% HIGHER under President Bush then it was under President Obama.

Under your demi-god Reagan's presidency the inflation from 1982 to 1988 was 22.6% or on average 4.07% PER YEAR.

You are entitled to your opinon but not you are not entitled to your own facts.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#198040 Aug 12, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, but don't you agree that if ever 2 individuals did not conform to societal norms, those two were assuredly Williams and Jonathan Winters.

Ottawa

#198041 Aug 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when have I ever said I judge on God's behalf? I know what the Bible says about unnatural sexual activity but what adults do in private does not effect me so I will let God judge them.
Why heck, I am having sex with a woman I am not married to. Do, I do not commit adultery with someone who is with another person so I will let God judge me. Not that I have any say as to whether or not God will judge me as I have no ability to tell God what he should or should not dew!
You wrote : "I have no ability to tell God what he should or should not dew!"

Well, seems you do have the ability as you wrote God would judge him. How do you know that? Seems to me you've decided for Him.

Dump Trump now

#198042 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>

As far as economic government figures let me explain something you may not be aware of firstly the unemployment rate. The formula the government uses does not include those who have fallen off the rolls, individuals who are under-employed, a more accurate percentage to look at to assess the health of the economy is the job participation rate which is lower than what America has seen since the 70's. Terrible statistics. The DOW is doing well and why would that be? Did you know our government has been subsidizes the DOW with billions of freshly printed dollars in QE1.2,3, currently the amount has decrease from 85 billion per month to 55 billion a month of bonds we are purchasing because other countries are no longer buying them from us. So the DOW is driven not only by regular marketplace buying and selling but instead being propped up by the Fed with freshly minted dollars to buy our own bonds back. Great for the 1%'ers not so great for middle class, working poor and the elderly living on a fixed income. The numbers statistically bears this truth out.
QE is propping up the stock market?

The combined market capitalization of NYSE and NASDAQ stocks is 23.4 TRILLION DOLLARS.(1) If QE is 75 BILLION a month then how can it be propping up the stock market when it only three tenth of one percent (.003) of the combined market capitalization of the NYSE and NASDAQ? In other words, for every $100 dollars of stocks in the stock market, the QE is adding 30 CENTS in order to prop up the U.S. stock market.(1) source: http://www.fo rbes. com/sites/markmcsh erry/2013/12/29/we ek-ahead-stock-inv estors-count-6-tri llion-in-gains/

Dump Trump now

#198043 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>

3. Obama has bungled every single thing
Osama Bin Laden and Moammar Gadhafi may disagree with you.

Dump Trump now

#198044 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>

The DOW is doing well and why would that be? Did you know our government has been subsidizes the DOW with billions of freshly printed dollars in QE1.2,3, currently the amount has decrease from 85 billion per month to 55 billion a month of bonds we are purchasing because other countries are no longer buying them from us.
QE is subsidizing the DOW?

There are NO "new treasury notes" that are being circulated when the Fed buys 85 billion dollars of bonds from the banks each month. It is an accounting transaction. What it does it gives banks additional 85 billion dollars a month to lend money to customers so that customers can buy cars and homes.

If the Fed did not buy bonds from the banks, that money would part of the reserve required by the FDIC. What the Fed does is give the bank a "credit" in its reserve account so that the bank can lend money that otherwise will still be its reserve.

As of December 27, 2013, Banks in the United States have total assets of over 14 TRILLION dollars. http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h8/cur ...

As such, this accounting transaction in one year is only 7.28% of the total assets held by United States banks.

Ottawa

#198045 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If a person believes in a higher power which the majority of people's across the globe do believe in a higher power or entity and they suggest to allow the higher power to judge are simply accepting they lack the right or ability to "judge" that person. Secondly, if you are atheist then you don't believe in a higher power of any kind and this discussion holds no relevance to your life in any way.....

Sorry, no room, LoL.
1. Are you sure the majority of people on the globe believe in a higher power? China alone has 1.4 billion who mostly don't. I'm not sure but seems to me even if non-believers are in the minority, they ought to be respected for their non-beliefs as non-believers respect believers. This is why the discussion does hold relevance. For example, can I not question or criticize a conservative even if I am a non-party believer?

2. I don't believe I said anyone could take anything away from God. I just objected to Rogue saying that he would leave it to God to judge. Is he deciding that God will judge? My conviction here is that God mixed up the chromosomes at birth and the man is doing exactly what he was programmed to do by Him. He might or might not judge, not for Rogue to decide that;

3. Give me a list of 5 things that Obama has bungles, particularly those that he inherited like two unfunded wars and near bankruptcy of the nation. Should be interesting. Yes, inception of obamacare was bungled by faulty software. But what's that got to do with him? He didn't purchase the computers and their managers, he didn't personally set them up. Bungled border screw-up? Do you want him to break the law on aliens, a law passed by his predecessor in 2008? Who refused to pass the BI-PARTISAN immigration alien law? Boehmer didn't even bring it to a vote. The House has vetoed every single piece of legislation since Obama's been president.The do not like that usurper Black Man in the White House, plain and simple. Bonuses paid to people in the VA , however illegal and immoral, pale in comparison to the bonuses pocketed by crooks, plain and simple, who sank their corporations and banks and insurance and mortgage companies. We're talking 100, 100 times more pecuniary benefits here now. As to the crisis in veterans affairs, we have the same situation here. Been festering in the U.S.(remember Walter Reed vets hospital scandal? Who was President then?) and Canada for decades. Oh, how our gov'ts love our boys in uniform, but hell, much cheaper to bury them than look after them. Honour the dead, make parades, very patriotic all of that.Obama waited too long to fire his Minister of Vets affairs;. Your prices have gone up, of course. So have ours.So have all countries. Any reason why you should be an exception? As to the unemployment rate, the figures do not include those who have given up. I know that. But the figures never included those who gave up looking for jobs. So why are figures tricked now ? Were they not tricked before? I'm not American so I would never opine that anyone in the US should resign. But certainly, Holder should take the hint and just go. You dollar's doing pretty well. If it gains in value, down go your exports. And, who knows why the Euro is so high? Way overvalued, but hey, our financier friends in NY, Zurich, London, Paris, Tokyo, Frankfurt, Beijing control currencies and they do as it suits them. Gov'ts, you and I don't have much to say about that.

Ottawa

#198046 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If a person believes in a higher power which the majority of people's across the globe do believe in a higher power or entity and they suggest to allow the higher power to judge are simply accepting they lack the right or ability to "judge" that person. Secondly, if you are atheist then you don't believe in a higher power of any kind and this discussion holds no relevance to your life in any way.
2. Wrong again. No one who believes in a higher power or GOD can take anything away from GOD since he is all powerful by most religious beliefs.
3. Obama has bungled every single thing he's done now you may say that is because of his style, or his political foes or any number of other excuses but the fact remains Obama had the presidency and his party had the majority of the House and the Senate for 2 years and many important things never even made it in his agenda. One must ask what the heck was he waiting for? Speaking of bonuses look to the bonuses PAID to people in the VA and other government agencies when their respective jobs were not completed, the federal employees were derelict in their duties but still were paid good salaries and bonuses is a slap in the face to Veterans and the US taxpayer. Obama is tasked to keep Americans and our homeland safe he is also tasked to secure our national interest he took that oath of office twice. Each federal agency you review is in disarray 47 individual IG (Inspector Generals) have publicly filed complaints they cannot do their jobs because the agencies they are tasked to inspect refuse to give them the complete reports. The list of scandals is long and embarrassing by anyone's standards. NSA, IRS, HHS, ICE, VA, ACA Exchanges, ACA website and rollout, Fast & Furious, Patent Office, Bowe Bergdahl 5 Top Commanders of the Taliban trade, the list is long very long. Lois Lerner former IRS employee also received a Contempt of Congress as has Eric Holder received a Contempt of Congress for lying to Congress. Remember we are talking about people who had or currently have high ranking jobs in the Federal government.
As far as economic government figures let me explain something you may not be aware of firstly the unemployment rate. The formula the government uses does not include those who have fallen off the rolls, individuals who are under-employed, a more accurate percentage to look at to assess the health of the economy is the job participation rate which is lower than what America has seen since the 70's. Terrible statistics. The DOW is doing well and why would that be? Did you know our government has been subsidizes the DOW with billions of freshly printed dollars in QE1.2,3, currently the amount has decrease from 85 billion per month to 55 billion a month of bonds we are purchasing because other countries are no longer buying them from us. So the DOW is driven not only by regular marketplace buying and selling but instead being propped up by the Fed with freshly minted dollars to buy our own bonds back. Great for the 1%'ers not so great for middle class, working poor and the elderly living on a fixed income. The numbers statistically bears this truth out.
Btw, when our government figures the official COL it does not include, food cost, energy cost, or housing cost! Very deceptive practice wouldn't you say?
You also wrote : " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_Sta... ;

Do you consider Wikipedia fairly unbiased? Then please consider this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_Sta...

One of its passages says : " This Congress has been considered one of the most productive Congresses by liberals, in history in terms of legislation passed since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society and the 89th Congress" REPEAT :'' This Congress has been considered one of the most productive Congresses by liberals, in history in terms of legislation passed since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society and the 89th Congress"

Ottawa

#198047 Aug 12, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If a person believes in a higher power which the majority of people's across the globe do believe in a higher power or entity and they suggest to allow the higher power to judge are simply accepting they lack the right or ability to "judge" that person. Secondly, if you are atheist then you don't believe in a higher power of any kind and this discussion holds no relevance to your life in any way.
2. Wrong again. No one who believes in a higher power or GOD can take anything away from GOD since he is all powerful by most religious beliefs.
3. Obama has bungled every single thing he's done now you may say that is because of his style, or his political foes or any number of other excuses but the fact remains Obama had the presidency and his party had the majority of the House and the Senate for 2 years and many important things never even made it in his agenda. One must ask what the heck was he waiting for?
Sorry, I meant to say you wrote : "his party had the majority of the House and the Senate for 2 years and many important things never even made it in his agenda."
And then follows the link for the 2008-10 congress.

Ottawa

#198048 Aug 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
By Kenric Ward
Published April 23, 2014
©2014 FOX News Net
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/23/ov ...
<quoted text>
Where did I hint anything about party affiliation? Why do more Republicans want voter ID than do Democrats?
Me thinks thou readith between the lineths.
You write this : "Where did I hint anything about party affiliation?" and immediately supply the answer for me : "Why do more Republicans want voter ID than do Democrats?"

How's that for solid proof that you DID HINT? Solid evidence from you, never mind the hint.

And Rogue, let's be honest, you wouldn't report voter fraud if it was not Democrat-related or at least if you thought it was not. C'mon.

Ottawa

#198049 Aug 12, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Inflation?
What inflation?
From 2008 to 2014 the inflation rate for the SIX YEARS is 10.7% or on average 1.78% PER YEAR. From 2002 to 2008 when President Bush was in office for SIX YEARS the inflation rate was 19.7% or on average 3.28% PER YEAR.
In other words, the inflation rate was 84% HIGHER under President Bush then it was under President Obama.
Under your demi-god Reagan's presidency the inflation from 1982 to 1988 was 22.6% or on average 4.07% PER YEAR.
You are entitled to your opinon but not you are not entitled to your own facts.
There you go again with real numbers, Atticus. Some people don't like that, and, when thus faced with undeniable verifiable evidence, tend to declare that the books have been cooked. Like the unemployment figures that don't take into consideration the number of unfortunates who have given up looking for a job - they never did in the last 100 years. But the right wants Obama to be the first to include them just to make him look bad. Sigh.
Churchlady

Burlington, WI

#198050 Aug 12, 2014
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>LYING is Bath-house Barry's native-tongue.
The same tongue he gave McCain a rimmer with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,747,035
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min mengeleinsco 72,075
ms 13 51 min DEAD SERIOUS 9
Trump is A 1 hr HILLARY LOST 642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr FART HIDE 64,573
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Junket 12,260
UFO Research Group 4 hr Ron L 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages