BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239269 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197988 Aug 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You define "irrelevance".
Yourself!

Location hidden

#197989 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, Robin Williams is no longer with us. No laughter tonight.
Send in the Clowns.

Location hidden

#197990 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Maybe,on a clear day,he could see Cuba. But I bet he never foresaw that a tinpot dictator would someday whup your ass;
2. I don't know if it was gay then, but it sure is today. Last time we went with my brother and his wife, we stayed in a gay B&B, wonderful place, one of the best breakfasts I'v e ever had on the rooftop, wonderful hosts, we loved and still love Key West and probably because of its "gayness", is one of the safest place. Culture abounds,(cliché, I know) and restaurants are great and not expensive.
I use to go to a gay run Mexican restaurant outside the Dayton Beach airport. Great food. All I know it is no longer a Mexican joint and have no been there in years.
I took my older sister there about 15 years ago after I picked her up at the airport. Most of the waiters were gay as were a lot of there customers. I guess that did not have this sort of stuff in Kansas were she had flown in from. Didn't bother me as they had good food and service.

Location hidden

#197991 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, oh a dozen or so years ago I was at a truck stop and one of the waiters was somewhat effeminate and some of the truckers were giving him a hard time. I chewed out the manager for not standing up for his staff.
I do not know if the waiter was gay or just a little different but I don't care. I will let God judge him,,,,,, and me.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197992 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Robin Williams is no longer with us. No laughter tonight.
Send in the Clowns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8L6KGuTr9TIXX
Robin Williams was smart, intelligent, witty, knowledgeable, funny, gracious when he wanted to be but merciless with opponents,. He outsmarted them, which for him was easy enough. He was also a liberal. Had to be, I just said he was smart, intelligent, witty, knowledgeable,

Ottawa

#197993 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I use to go to a gay run Mexican restaurant outside the Dayton Beach airport. Great food. All I know it is no longer a Mexican joint and have no been there in years.
I took my older sister there about 15 years ago after I picked her up at the airport. Most of the waiters were gay as were a lot of there customers. I guess that did not have this sort of stuff in Kansas were she had flown in from. Didn't bother me as they had good food and service.
If you have to say it doesn't bother you, then chances are it does.

Ottawa

#197994 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, oh a dozen or so years ago I was at a truck stop and one of the waiters was somewhat effeminate and some of the truckers were giving him a hard time. I chewed out the manager for not standing up for his staff.
I do not know if the waiter was gay or just a little different but I don't care. I will let God judge him,,,,,, and me.
1.Are you the only one who carries out good deeds around here? So you chewed out the manager. Big deal.

2. "I will let God judge him..." you wrote. Really? You don't even realize that by saying that, you have automatically judged him. And so you speak for God now? Have you been in contact with LRS-Dale by any chance? He dialogues with Him all the time, as you know.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197996 Aug 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is confirmed. You're ignorant. And, Shortboy, it's more than obvious that you didn't get the point. No use trying to act like you did. flysac
Sorry Romper, an inane irrelevant truism isn't a point.

Your foot is still lodged fiormly in your mouth.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper: Double Whammy Obammy pulled out too soon!
Romper: How long to stay depends upon what you want to accomplish!
Romper: Oh, but I didn't mean to imply thatwe actually might want to accomplish ANYTHING if we stayed for anther two or three or four years! That would require logic. Can't you idiots understand I don't have a point because I'm an aimless babbling troll!
Yeah Romper, we get your "point."

Bristol, CT

#197997 Aug 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very poor English. Beautiful work, really! Ahahahahahaha
Little Romper thinks I thought [I] knew what he meant when he himself doesn't understand what he said?

Most people even of subnormal intellect would recognize it was a typo. Birfoons never can grasp the concept. Perhaps it's because they don't understand English.
wojar wrote:
Cofrrection:
Little Romper thinks I thought knew what he meant when he himself doesn't understand what he said?
Nina

United States

#197998 Aug 11, 2014
James O'Keefe does it again and proves his point!

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/11/new-video-j ...

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197999 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
You define "irrelevance".
Did someone say something? Hmm, guess not.

Bristol, CT

#198000 Aug 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is where you're so intellectually ineffective. Your tunnel vision and closed-mind prohibit you from understanding anything said by another. You live in your own self-made prison. Your very own handywork, enjoy your stay! 100% clueless. LMAO @ this goober-gobbler.
It is the delusion of the NPD twerp wherein he believes others do not comprehend his mindless babbling because they are laughing at him.

Romper does not even comprehend the simplest inferences implied by his statements and construes normal human reasoning as being "tunnel vision and closed-mind".

Very sad.

Meanwhile he still cannot articulate one goal, objective, or "thing to be accomplished" by wasting a few more years in Iraq. His statements implied there were such things, but he can't seem to find a single one.

What a piece of work.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Romper thinks I knew what he meant when he himself doesn't understand what he said?
Why can't Romper understand what his words mean when his nose is stuck right in the stinking mess?
Romper:
"You are still wrong because my words are not intended to convey what they mean to ordinary humans but rather my words mean something else that only I, Romper the Oil Bajillionaire, Superhero possessed of special superpowers, am capable of understanding them to mean!"
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198001 Aug 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Romper thinks I thought [I] knew what he meant when he himself doesn't understand what he said?
Most people even of subnormal intellect would recognize it was a typo. Birfoons never can grasp the concept. Perhaps it's because they don't understand English.
<quoted text>
Little Glotard, it's easy to see why you fall for con after con. dodo bird
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198002 Aug 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the delusion of the NPD twerp wherein he believes others do not comprehend his mindless babbling because they are laughing at him.
Romper does not even comprehend the simplest inferences implied by his statements and construes normal human reasoning as being "tunnel vision and closed-mind".
Very sad.
Meanwhile he still cannot articulate one goal, objective, or "thing to be accomplished" by wasting a few more years in Iraq. His statements implied there were such things, but he can't seem to find a single one.
What a piece of work.
<quoted text>
You're laughing comes from the medication they are giving you. Relax little Doogie, it'll all be over soon. Meanwhile, you're still an idiot.
wojar

Newington, CT

#198003 Aug 11, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Little Glotard, it's easy to see why you fall for con after con. dodo bird
Seems that every time Romper falls flat on his face he claims it was a con.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198004 Aug 11, 2014
Now, you tell me, is that a typo or a mistake? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198005 Aug 11, 2014
C'mon Blotard, you do know what others are thinking and why they're thinking it, right? LMAO! Why, you even know the points they're trying to make before they do, right? Show us that ESP in action, Blotard!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#198006 Aug 11, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Seems that every time Romper falls flat on his face he claims it was a con.
Don't start twisting now!

BTW, are you sure you know what I mean by, "twisting"? LMAO! fool

Location hidden

#198007 Aug 12, 2014
A Vietnam War buddy of mine sent this to me. He lives near Fort Rucker, AL and all though retired, he keeps in touch. He is a CW5 and is still sought out by generals for his opinions.
Anyway, if you think about shooting lasers at anyone, it is a crime. And if you shoot it at an aircraft, the FBI will be hunting you ass. So don't be an Idiotard.
Oh, a TH-67 is a Bell 206B3 Jetranger.

I was not aware that my old unit (Instrument Division) is flying at night.
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

1) Accident Classification: Information/Possible Personnel injury.

2) Time/Date of accident: 2130 CST/8 August 2014

3) Type Aircraft/SN: TH-67/00-67669

4) Unit/Location of accident: URS Advanced Division/ Aircraft position - between Florala and Cairns, 8.3 NM from Florala on the 076&#730;from Florala

5) IP Name/Rank:

6) PT Name/Rank:

7) Name/Rank:

8) Hours flown: 1.9

9) Course/Tng Day: Advanced IFR/Training Day 8

10) Injuries/Damage: Possible eye injury from laser/None

11) 595 Report Number: 1408-063

12) Synopsis: The crew was conducting instrument training at night. The crew had completed a refuel stop at Florala Airport. Ten minutes after departing Florala, at 2,000 feet, the Student Pilot (SP) on the controls in the right seat saw a strong green light illuminate the cockpit. The SP looked to his right to see what was happening. He saw that the light was coming from the ground approximately 2 km from the right side of the aircraft. The back seat student saw the light and announced to the rest of the crew that they were being lased and they should not look to the right. The Instructor Pilot had taken control of the aircraft and requested that ATC mark his position and reported the incident. The aircraft was flown back to Cairns AAF and landed without further incident. Flatiron medical personnel evaluated and released the crew, advising crewmembers that if they experience any further symptoms that they should report to the flight surgeon.

13) Remarks: The incident was reported IAW FTR 95-2, the MPs interviewed the crew by phone last night and will do a follow-up report today. The SPs involved reported to Lyster this morning for evaluation, results yet unknown.

Location hidden

#198008 Aug 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Robin Williams was smart, intelligent, witty, knowledgeable, funny, gracious when he wanted to be but merciless with opponents,. He outsmarted them, which for him was easy enough. He was also a liberal. Had to be, I just said he was smart, intelligent, witty, knowledgeable,
Super intelligent people often are on the edge of mental illness. I am not super intelligent but I do have a IQ of 140 and a bad case of A.D.D.(measured at 16%) which makes me a very good seat of the pants pilot.
Oh, I do not think I am at the top 16% for attention span I am at the bottom end. But being at the top end also has it's problems as you may not catch something that may be a threat to your life.
Oh, to test your attention span you get to take a test on a computer. I thought I was doing real well until my shrink told me other wise.
He put me on atomoxetine but it had nasty side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,508,078
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min They cannot kill ... 10,491
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,049
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 11 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 17 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 18 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages