BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242123 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197955 Aug 11, 2014
Jacques,
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
The golfers that I have known in life have all been sluggish and did not particularly like like to work.
They were all users and losers to put it bluntly.

I have a right and a responsibility to voice my observations about habitual golfers.
loose

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197956 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, during the Korea War my father commanded a M155 8" towed howitzer battery (six tubes). It was called a Howitzer but I just did the math and it turns out it's batter length to bore ration is actually 25.25 caliber (using non-metrics) or 25.32 caliber using metrics. It seems someones metrics is a little off but in either case it should probably called a field gun as it is over 25 caliber.

M115 howitzer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M115_howitzer

Oh, my dad lost a half-section (one gun) while landing at Inchon and another when the brakes failed on the tractor and it when over a cliff in the mountains (all personnel jumped before it went over) so he finished with four of his six guns.

Location hidden

#197957 Aug 11, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
The golfers that I have known in life have all been sluggish and did not particularly like like to work.
They were all users and losers to put it bluntly.
I have a right and a responsibility to voice my observations about habitual golfers.
loose
Yep, I caddied for my dad only once when I was 15 y/o at Fort Leavenworth, KS.. They ere a foursome and I was the only kid and very bored. A few days later I was told I had to take General Seneff's daughter to a Saint Paddy's Day dance so I guess I was caddying so her dad could check me out. Yep, drafted at age 15!
http://quad-a.org/index.php/37-recognition/aw...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197958 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, Jacqeau, WWI ended in October 2010 when Germany finished paying war reparations as required by the ARMISTICE!!! Wars on end when one side surrenders or there is a PEACE TREATY.
But Muslims will never surrender and they will not sign a peace treaty. The only thin g they understand is getting their azzes kicked!
WWI hostilities ended November 11, 1918

WWI officially ended June 28, 1919 with the signing of '"Le Traité de Versailles", one of the most disastrous documents ever perpetrated on a defeated nation.

I digress. Rogue, please show us a link, or some kind of proof that because reparation payments were finally over, WW1 ended in October 2010. Been asking you that a number of times. You did submit one once, and it stated that reparation payments by Germany were finished in October 2010. So? It never said the war ended on that date.

This is like the Korean war where you maintain N. Korea is still officially at war with the U.S. IT IS NOT, and never was. Got it? Do you know the difference between a UN police action which comprises several countries and a unilateral declaration of war?

Ottawa

#197959 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When have I ever accused Obama of voter fraud? NEVER (you lie again)! But what I have said is that Obama (Eric Holder) will never investigate a political crime committed by any Democrat. I know Eric Holder says they are investigating the IRS scandal but how come not even one victim has been interviewed by DoJ?!?
Nope, the F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as we had become neutral when we signed a cease fire on Jan. 27, 1973 and all of our troops had been with drawn Mar. 1973 and we had ZERO operational F-14s before those dates.
http://www.pbs.org/battlefieldvietnam/timelin...
Of, Wiki also claims the M109 is a howitzer while only the original M109 was a howitzer while all post Vietnam War M109s where "field guns". Howitzers have a barrel length of 25 caliber or less and the current M109s have a barrel eighth of 39 caliber!!!
Sooooo, just because Wiki says something is so, does not make it sew!
M109 howitzer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M109_howitzer
M109
M109 enters South Vietnam.
First produced in 1963, with 155 mm M126 gun in the M127 Howitzer Mount, 28 rounds of 155 mm were carried.[the original M109 had a 23 caliber tube which is the only M109 that was a howitzer]
M109A1 and M109A1B
Replaced M126 with longer barreled M126A1 gun for greater effective range. M109A1B.
M109A5
Replaces 155 mm M185 cannon in M178 mount with 39-caliber 155 mm M284 cannon in the M182 mount, giving the A5 a maximum range of 23,500 meters
1.You're in denial. Again and again. From accusing the democrats of being the only party to steal and destroy election signs and placards, to accusing the Dems of fraud and being the most crooked party in the history of the U.S., you've never stopped stating and hinting that Obama had fraudulently won. Why, you even said that cell phones and condoms helped him get the vote. What's the matter with you? Memory lapse?

2, I asked for proof that the F-14 did NOT fly combat missions. You gave none. I gave you FIVE (5) different links proving they did fly combat missions. And, lest you repeat the same BS over and over again, a mission is a combat mission even when you don't meet the enemy or don't drop your bombs for tactical, operational or weather-related reasons. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_oper... and check out American withdrawal from Saigon. Then go to http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.h... and read 1974-75 Vietnam war;

Oh, but wait, we have another one, namely : http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/militarya... . Interesting, as we read, from that link : "F-14 Tomcat - Operational History:

Joining the fleet in September 1974, the F-14 replaced the F-4 Phantom II. First serving aboard USS Enterprise, the aircraft aided in covering the American withdrawal from Saigon. Six years later, the F-14 first saw combat over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981. Engaged by two Libyan Su-22s, F-14s from VF-41 downed both aircraft. Seven years later, two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23s over the same waters. Though intended as an air superiority fighter, the F-14 saw its first extended combat use as a photo reconnaissance aircraft."

The plot thickens. Want more, consumate LIAR and denial champion? I'm tempted to tell you to F.off, to quote you, but I don't have to, as I'm right and not stumped like you.

Eric Holder just go over $20 billion in fines from your banker friends. How bad is that? Oh, that's right, those banks create jobs. Ungrateful Holder and bank employees. Why not move those poor victim banks to Dubai or Saudi-Arabia?

And finally, you are nuts. What do those Howitzers have to do with the F-14? Your attempt, once more, at diverting attention from you lack of knowledge on things war is frankly embarrassing. Go hide somewhere or tell mamma to call you.

Location hidden

#197960 Aug 11, 2014
The very first Air Force ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ehwvZXVKmPU

Location hidden

#197961 Aug 11, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.You're in denial. Again and again. From accusing the democrats of being the only party to steal and destroy election signs and placards, to accusing the Dems of fraud and being the most crooked party in the history of the U.S., you've never stopped stating and hinting that Obama had fraudulently won. Why, you even said that cell phones and condoms helped him get the vote. What's the matter with you? Memory lapse?
2, I asked for proof that the F-14 did NOT fly combat missions. You gave none. I gave you FIVE (5) different links proving they did fly combat missions. And, lest you repeat the same BS over and over again, a mission is a combat mission even when you don't meet the enemy or don't drop your bombs for tactical, operational or weather-related reasons. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_oper... and check out American withdrawal from Saigon. Then go to http://www.anft.net/f-14/f14-history-combat.h... and read 1974-75 Vietnam war;
Oh, but wait, we have another one, namely : http://militaryhistory.about.com/od/militarya... . Interesting, as we read, from that link : "F-14 Tomcat - Operational History:
Joining the fleet in September 1974, the F-14 replaced the F-4 Phantom II. First serving aboard USS Enterprise, the aircraft aided in covering the American withdrawal from Saigon. Six years later, the F-14 first saw combat over the Gulf of Sidra on August 19, 1981. Engaged by two Libyan Su-22s, F-14s from VF-41 downed both aircraft. Seven years later, two F-14s from VF-32 shot down two Libyan MiG-23s over the same waters. Though intended as an air superiority fighter, the F-14 saw its first extended combat use as a photo reconnaissance aircraft."
The plot thickens. Want more, consumate LIAR and denial champion? I'm tempted to tell you to F.off, to quote you, but I don't have to, as I'm right and not stumped like you.
Eric Holder just go over $20 billion in fines from your banker friends. How bad is that? Oh, that's right, those banks create jobs. Ungrateful Holder and bank employees. Why not move those poor victim banks to Dubai or Saudi-Arabia?
And finally, you are nuts. What do those Howitzers have to do with the F-14? Your attempt, once more, at diverting attention from you lack of knowledge on things war is frankly embarrassing. Go hide somewhere or tell mamma to call you.
1. LIE!!!
2. LIE!!! The F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as the war was OVER in March 1973. The F-14 never engaged any North Vietnamese plane!!!
How come Eric Holder has not arrested any of these crocked bankers for FRAUD!!! Why has he not done the same to Freddie Mac or Fanny Mae?
Oh, Eric Holder did not fine the banks, he fined the SHARE HOLDERS who are teachers, police officers, firemen, etc. Not one bank exec lost one cent!!!
Howitzers have nothing to do with F-14s except it points out the people who write these articles know nothing about what they write!!!
It is idiots like you who think the Korean War is over!!! Saying it is, does not make it so! Just like Obama saying the Iraq War is over. But when has Obama been write about anything?

Ottawa

#197962 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I caddied for my dad only once when I was 15 y/o at Fort Leavenworth, KS.. They ere a foursome and I was the only kid and very bored. A few days later I was told I had to take General Seneff's daughter to a Saint Paddy's Day dance so I guess I was caddying so her dad could check me out. Yep, drafted at age 15!
http://quad-a.org/index.php/37-recognition/aw...
Fort Leavenworth, KS.,eh? The army base or the notorious prison? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

Ottawa

#197963 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The very first Air Force ONE.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ehwvZXVKmPU
Although it was not called Air Force One, Truman's DC-7 (VC 54C) was the first dedicated presidential plane. Mrs Truman hardly ever travelled in it, as she hated flying.

Location hidden

#197964 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
WWI hostilities ended November 11, 1918
WWI officially ended June 28, 1919 with the signing of '"Le Traité de Versailles", one of the most disastrous documents ever perpetrated on a defeated nation.
I digress. Rogue, please show us a link, or some kind of proof that because reparation payments were finally over, WW1 ended in October 2010. Been asking you that a number of times. You did submit one once, and it stated that reparation payments by Germany were finished in October 2010. So? It never said the war ended on that date.
This is like the Korean war where you maintain N. Korea is still officially at war with the U.S. IT IS NOT, and never was. Got it? Do you know the difference between a UN police action which comprises several countries and a unilateral declaration of war?
AGAIN you post no link. Well here is mine. Now shut the F-up you ignoramus.

World War I
Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles (the so-called "war guilt" clause) stated Germany accepted responsibility for "all the loss and damage to which the Allied and Associated Governments and their nationals have been subjected as a consequence of the war imposed upon them by the aggression of Germany and her allies." It was worded as such to lay a legal basis for reparations, and the same clause was inserted, mutatis mutandis "in the treaties with Austria and Hungary, neither of whom interpreted it as declaration of war guilt. In 1921, the total reparation sum was placed at 132 billion gold marks.... represented the total German reparations" figure that had to be paid...... Thus, following the Second World War, at the London Conference in 1953, Germany agreed to resume payment on the money borrowed. On 3 October 2010, Germany made the final payment on these bonds. By 1929, the Great Depression arrived, causing political chaos throughout the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I

Ottawa

#197965 Aug 11, 2014
P.S. When Truman travelled to his Florida White House in Key West, he was usually not accompanied by Bess. But as soon as he entered the house, he would pounce on the black phone in the hallway, phone Mrs Truman and announce he had arrived safely.

Location hidden

#197966 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Fort Leavenworth, KS.,eh? The army base or the notorious prison? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
First of all the Army does not call them "bases". They are either "forts" (permanent) or "camps" (less than permanent)
Next, only a small part of Fort Leavenworth is part of the USDB (United States Disciplinary Barracks) and the other major part is the Army's United States Army Combined Arms Center.
Please note, AGAIN I post a link. Now, you need to stay far away from subjects of which you have zero knowledge.
Oh, I went to the George S. Patton Junior High School on POST in 1965-66 and lived on POST for about eleven months while my father went to the Command and General Staff Course. And Gen. Seneff's daughter was a sophomore at the Leavenworth Senior High School in the City of Leavenworth, KS (off POST) along with my older brother and older sister.
And that is also why my older brother and I have "510" prefixes on our social security numbers too as that was where we were living when we applied for our cards.

Fort Leavenworth

Fort Leavenworth is a United States Army installation located in Leavenworth County, Kansas, immediately north of the city of Leavenworth in the upper northeast portion of the state. It is the oldest active United States Army post west of Washington, D.C., having been in operation for over 180 years. Fort Leavenworth has been historically known as the "Intellectual Center of the Army".

Fort Leavenworth was also the origin of the Buffalo Soldiers who were originally members of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on 21 September 1866 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. The nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought; the term eventually became synonymous with all of the African-American regiments formed in 1866.

During the country's westward expansion, Fort Leavenworth was a forward destination for thousands of soldiers, surveyors, immigrants, American Indians, preachers and settlers who passed through. On August 1, 1846, a Mormon Battalion led by Col. James Allen arrived on Fort Leavenworth. Colonel Allen became ill and died on Fort Leavenworth and his headstone is at the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.

Today, the garrison supports the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) by managing and maintaining the home of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC). CAC's mission involves leader development, collective training, Army doctrine and battle command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Leavenworth

Location hidden

#197967 Aug 11, 2014
Oh, we had only one civilian kid at the Geo. Patton JHS. His father was the caretaker of the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery. And, this is not a joke, the kid had a hunch back!!!
Yep, his house was in the cemetery and he had a hunch back. Poor kid!

Location hidden

#197968 Aug 11, 2014
P.S. When Truman travelled to his Florida White House in Key West, he was usually not accompanied by Bess. But as soon as he entered the house, he would pounce on the black phone in the hallway, phone Mrs Truman and announce he had arrived safely.
I wonder if he could see Cuba from his kitchen window? And I wonder if Key West was a gay hangout back then?

Location hidden

#197969 Aug 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Although it was not called Air Force One, Truman's DC-7 (VC 54C) was the first dedicated presidential plane. Mrs Truman hardly ever travelled in it, as she hated flying.
Wrongeau again. Ever hear of the FDR's Sacred Cow? Among other things it had an elevator in the tail to bring him up from the ground in his wheelchair.
BTW, I did not have to look this up as I have known about it for decades. But I wanted to give you a ref. w/a link so you'd know I was being truthful.
And another point, you need to stay far away from any subject as you are an ignoramus.

VC-54C Sacred Cow
The first purpose-built aircraft to fly the president of the United States, the Sacred Cow is the only VC-54C ever constructed. To an untrained eye, it looks like any other C-54, but the Sacred Cow is unique. Beginning with a C-54A fuselage and C-54B wings, Douglas made numerous modifications. For example, the ailerons are different from any B model. Furthermore, the Sacred Cow underwent extensive interior modifications. One special feature is an elevator behind the passenger cabin to lift the president in his wheelchair in and out of the plane -- an otherwise difficult procedure. The passenger compartment includes a conference room with a large desk and a bulletproof picture window.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/system...
Not4Prophet

Milwaukee, WI

#197970 Aug 11, 2014
What you people not only fail to realize but refuse to consider is the obvious truth that Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is indeed the Antichrist and child-rapist, baby-blood drinker, born-Italian, Jesuit Poop Francis is The False Prophet. Most importantly you must be born again in time for the Rapture or you will face the Tribulation, final judgement and the lake-of-fire where Bath-house Barry & the pope will be cast for eternity.

Ottawa

#197971 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. LIE!!!
2. LIE!!! The F-14 never flew a combat mission during the Vietnam War as the war was OVER in March 1973. The F-14 never engaged any North Vietnamese plane!!!
How come Eric Holder has not arrested any of these crocked bankers for FRAUD!!! Why has he not done the same to Freddie Mac or Fanny Mae?
Oh, Eric Holder did not fine the banks, he fined the SHARE HOLDERS who are teachers, police officers, firemen, etc. Not one bank exec lost one cent!!!
Howitzers have nothing to do with F-14s except it points out the people who write these articles know nothing about what they write!!!
It is idiots like you who think the Korean War is over!!! Saying it is, does not make it so! Just like Obama saying the Iraq War is over. But when has Obama been write about anything?
1. You lie about your lies. I ever there was travesty of truth, you're IT. You never said Obama bought the election with cell phones and condoms, you never wrote democrats destroyed and stole election signs and had dead people vote for Obama? You must be the CEO, president and head director of the world's LIARS club, Rogue.This is a disease, one that ought to be looked at;

2. So you deny the links I sent you on the F-14 flying combat missions, even though 2 of those links mention COMBAT MISSIONS. Are they lying like you? You flew combat missions. When sent out on a "combat" mission and not meeting the enemy, not firing at anyone and not being fired at, do you mean it did not register as a "combat" mission? Poor you, do you see what a chump-fool you look like in the face of so much evidence? Oh, the war was over in Vietnam? How so? After the Tonkin incident, the U.S. did declare war against North Vietnam. Now Rogue, was there an armistice, a truce, a peace treaty between the U.S. and North Vietnam? You mean there wasn't? Then you're still at war with them. WW1 ended in 2010!!!!! You're funny. And sad;

3. You foolishly wrote, as an answer to my question asking how the Howitzer even got into this discussion in F-14s,: "Howitzers have nothing to do with F-14s except it points out the people who write these articles know nothing about what they write!!!" Wow. Do you want to rephrase that? Oh, BTW, I never handled a Howitzer myself. You?

Ottawa

#197972 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN you post no link. Well here is mine. Now shut the F-up you ignoramus.
World War I
Article 231 of the Treaty of Versailles (the so-called "war guilt" clause) stated Germany accepted responsibility for "all the loss and damage to which the Allied and Associated Governments and their nationals have been subjected as a consequence of the war imposed upon them by the aggression of Germany and her allies." It was worded as such to lay a legal basis for reparations, and the same clause was inserted, mutatis mutandis "in the treaties with Austria and Hungary, neither of whom interpreted it as declaration of war guilt. In 1921, the total reparation sum was placed at 132 billion gold marks.... represented the total German reparations" figure that had to be paid...... Thus, following the Second World War, at the London Conference in 1953, Germany agreed to resume payment on the money borrowed. On 3 October 2010, Germany made the final payment on these bonds. By 1929, the Great Depression arrived, causing political chaos throughout the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I
Rogue, one does not have to post a link when one writes about something that is generally accepted without argumentation, for example, that the sun rises in the east and sinks into the ocean in the west. Got that?.

Now,you posted your link. That is funny. If you have no objection may I post it in order to prove it ended in June 1919, with other countries acknowledging it a few months or years later? Go to YOUR link, namely :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Form...

Formal end of the war
A formal state of war between the two sides persisted for another seven months, until the signing of the Treaty of Versailles with Germany on 28 June 1919. However, the American public opposed ratification of the treaty[citation needed], mainly because of the League of Nations the treaty created. The United States did not formally end its involvement in the war until the Knox–Porter Resolution was signed on 2 July 1921 by President Warren G. Harding.[161] For the United Kingdom and the British Empire, the state of war ceased under the provisions of the Termination of the Present War (Definition) Act 1918 with respect to:

Germany on 10 January 1920.[162]
Austria on 16 July 1920.[163]
Bulgaria on 9 August 1920.[164]
Hungary on 26 July 1921.[165]
Turkey on 6 August 1924.[166]
After the Treaty of Versailles, treaties with Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire were signed. However, the negotiation of the latter treaty with the Ottoman Empire was followed by strife (the Turkish War of Independence), and a final peace treaty between the Allied Powers and the country that would shortly become the Republic of Turkey was not signed until 24 July 1923, at Lausanne.

Some war memorials date the end of the war as being when the Versailles Treaty was signed in 1919, which was when many of the troops serving abroad finally returned to their home countries; by contrast, most commemorations of the war's end concentrate on the armistice of 11 November 1918. Legally, the formal peace treaties were not complete until the last, the Treaty of Lausanne, was signed. Under its terms, the Allied forces divested Constantinople on 23 August 1923.

==========

You're a fool you know that? You post stuff that contradicts everything you say and believe. You pose as a historian, a war buff, an economist, a student of politics yet you have no background in any of those things. And you listen to and read the lowest possible denominator crap media there is on this earth. You're a hater, you can't help it. You possess an inherent sense of superiority because you're white and American. Those days are over, other nations are already walking all over you, in spite of your 10 obsolete aircraft carriers. Get off that.

Ottawa

#197973 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all the Army does not call them "bases". They are either "forts" (permanent) or "camps" (less than permanent)
Next, only a small part of Fort Leavenworth is part of the USDB (United States Disciplinary Barracks) and the other major part is the Army's United States Army Combined Arms Center.
Please note, AGAIN I post a link. Now, you need to stay far away from subjects of which you have zero knowledge.
Oh, I went to the George S. Patton Junior High School on POST in 1965-66 and lived on POST for about eleven months while my father went to the Command and General Staff Course. And Gen. Seneff's daughter was a sophomore at the Leavenworth Senior High School in the City of Leavenworth, KS (off POST) along with my older brother and older sister.
And that is also why my older brother and I have "510" prefixes on our social security numbers too as that was where we were living when we applied for our cards.
Fort Leavenworth
Fort Leavenworth is a United States Army installation located in Leavenworth County, Kansas, immediately north of the city of Leavenworth in the upper northeast portion of the state. It is the oldest active United States Army post west of Washington, D.C., having been in operation for over 180 years. Fort Leavenworth has been historically known as the "Intellectual Center of the Army".
Fort Leavenworth was also the origin of the Buffalo Soldiers who were originally members of the U.S. 10th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army, formed on 21 September 1866 at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. The nickname was given to the "Negro Cavalry" by the Native American tribes they fought; the term eventually became synonymous with all of the African-American regiments formed in 1866.
During the country's westward expansion, Fort Leavenworth was a forward destination for thousands of soldiers, surveyors, immigrants, American Indians, preachers and settlers who passed through. On August 1, 1846, a Mormon Battalion led by Col. James Allen arrived on Fort Leavenworth. Colonel Allen became ill and died on Fort Leavenworth and his headstone is at the Fort Leavenworth National Cemetery.
Today, the garrison supports the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) by managing and maintaining the home of the U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC). CAC's mission involves leader development, collective training, Army doctrine and battle command
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Leavenworth
Dull witless fool. I was yanking your chain, with the difference that in my case, the chain yanking is obvious. But not possessing one ml of wit or humour, you didn't get it and proceeded with a stupid useless stream of ridiculous '"who needs to need information".

Ottawa

#197974 Aug 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he could see Cuba from his kitchen window? And I wonder if Key West was a gay hangout back then?
1. Maybe,on a clear day,he could see Cuba. But I bet he never foresaw that a tinpot dictator would someday whup your ass;

2. I don't know if it was gay then, but it sure is today. Last time we went with my brother and his wife, we stayed in a gay B&B, wonderful place, one of the best breakfasts I'v e ever had on the rooftop, wonderful hosts, we loved and still love Key West and probably because of its "gayness", is one of the safest place. Culture abounds,(cliché, I know) and restaurants are great and not expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 13 min Alyssa76 3,670
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr bob53 1,567,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 11,035
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578
Norcross and his brother invested in troll fact... 3 hr Tony 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 12 hr Average voter 9
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 12 hr RACE 1,761

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance