BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242295 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197891 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Doogie!!!! You're the one talking about the goal in Iraq, not me. I made a simple comment that you can't understand. Simple as that. See, my statement was absolutely true but that doesn't give Doogie anything to argue about. So, he must create another point and hope no one catches on. Sorry Doogie, you lose! However, if you wish, argue this: One country invades another, you with me, so far? Now, depending on what the invading country hopes to accomplish, will be pivotal in how long their mission lasts. There's a big old brick for ya, get to gnawing, Doogie! LMAO!!!
Hmm, I notice from your above post that we have LMAO at the beginning and LMAO at the end. What's this, Dale, er, LRS? Should you not thread carefully and avoid juggling the two in the same time frame?

As to your 8 years of uselessly killing American boys in Iraq, and maiming American boys, and killing Iraqis civilians mostly, injuring scores, do take a deep breath and tell us, and yes, we know Saddam was a S.O.B. tyrant-killer, tell us if Iraq is now better off and, most of all, what was the reason for the U.S.'s invasion , the exit strategy and goals. Start with that and, oh, BTW, the more you argue swinishly, oafishly, ignorantly, filthily , coarsely, gayly, anally, with wojar, the more pitiful worst you look. To think that by the grace of whoever's up there, you were born to the south of me and not here. Sorry, wojar, you're stuck with the scum.

LOSER.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197892 Aug 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The play justice is so chivalrous as he comes to the aid of his play justice twin. How touching!
<quoted text>
No!! You screwed up!!
wojar

Enfield, CT

#197893 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know when you you're smarter than a 5th grader. How's that brick tasting? Hmm, looks like you've got some stuck in your tooth. Ahahahaha!
Will Romper let US know when he understands "what a country hopes to accomplish" is a set of goals? But Romper claims he didn't bring up the subject of goals in Iraq as he ineptly struggles to name one.
wojar

Enfield, CT

#197894 Aug 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No!! You screwed up!!
Dale will go to any imaginary delusional length to protect the honor of his beloved play justice LMAO twin. Awwwwww what a poignant love story.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197895 Aug 9, 2014
Oh, little Doogie Doo, below you will find the original posts. Now, does little shytforbrains Doogie Doo see the word goal mentioned anywhere, in either posts? No, little shytforbrans doesn't! Now, where did the little shytforbrains Doogie Doo come with up his asinine claim of "goals"? From his loony little 4th grade mind, where else? LMAO @ Doogie Doo
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197896 Aug 9, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I notice from your above post that we have LMAO at the beginning and LMAO at the end. What's this, Dale, er, LRS? Should you not thread carefully and avoid juggling the two in the same time frame?
As to your 8 years of uselessly killing American boys in Iraq, and maiming American boys, and killing Iraqis civilians mostly, injuring scores, do take a deep breath and tell us, and yes, we know Saddam was a S.O.B. tyrant-killer, tell us if Iraq is now better off and, most of all, what was the reason for the U.S.'s invasion , the exit strategy and goals. Start with that and, oh, BTW, the more you argue swinishly, oafishly, ignorantly, filthily , coarsely, gayly, anally, with wojar, the more pitiful worst you look. To think that by the grace of whoever's up there, you were born to the south of me and not here. Sorry, wojar, you're stuck with the scum.
LOSER.
Hmm, I noticed from your post, you're an idiot. Hmm.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197897 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
Oh, little Doogie Doo, below you will find the original posts. Now, does little shytforbrains Doogie Doo see the word goal mentioned anywhere, in either posts? No, little shytforbrans doesn't! Now, where did the little shytforbrains Doogie Doo come with up his asinine claim of "goals"? From his loony little 4th grade mind, where else? LMAO @ Doogie Doo

<quoted text>
How long did you want the U.S. to stay in Iraq? Would it have gone better if U.S. troops pulled out during GWB's tenure? Would it have been better if they had pulled out in 2, 3, 5, 10,15 years, LOSER?
Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it? Just curious, does calling people losers somehow make you feel relevant? Sorry, you're not!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197898 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How long did you want the U.S. to stay in Iraq? Would it have gone better if U.S. troops pulled out during GWB's tenure? Would it have been better if they had pulled out in 2, 3, 5, 10,15 years, LOSER?
Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish [goals], wouldn't it? Just curious, does calling people losers somehow make you feel relevant? Sorry, you're not!
That was not the "original post." Jacques post was in reply to Romper's declaration that "Double Whammy Obammy pulled out too soon!"

Got Alzheimer's?

Now if Obama pulled out too soon AFTER EIGHT YEARS, what goals does Romper the Stomper believe would have justified remaining there MORE THAN EIGHT YEARS. Can Romper the Stomper identify a single goal that would have been accomplished by staying there 3 rather than 8? How about 5 rather than 8? How about 10 rather than 8? The fact is every scenario ends up in the same place. As soon as we pull out, chaos. It ain't rocket science. It was Romper who declared Obama pulled out too soon, and he cannot back it up.

Inanely reciting a truism such as "the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish" does not rescue Romper from his incompetence. Another Romper FAIL.

Bristol, CT

#197899 Aug 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="LRS wrote:
Now, where did the little shytforbrains Doogie Doo come with up his asinine claim of "goals"? From his loony little 4th grade mind, where else? LMAO @ Doogie Doo[/QUOTE]

Goals? Where oh where exclaims Romper the Stomper!
His little mess is right here, if Romper needs to have his nose stuck in it.

Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish" [goals]

Does Romper not understand that "what you wanted to accomplish" is a goal or goals? Is he that imbecilic?

Bristol, CT

#197900 Aug 10, 2014
Fixed the QUOTE block.
LRS wrote:
Now, where did the little shytforbrains Doogie Doo come with up his asinine claim of "goals"? From his loony little 4th grade mind, where else? LMAO @ Doogie Doo
Goals? Where oh where exclaims Romper the Stomper!
His little mess is right here, if Romper needs to have his nose stuck in it.

Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish" [goals]

Does Romper not understand that "what you wanted to accomplish" is a goal or goals? Is he that imbecilic?

Bristol, CT

#197901 Aug 10, 2014

Can he smell it now that his nose is stuck in it?

On the one hand he claims he made a true [but inane] statement while at the same time attempting to disclaim it by demanding to see the literal term, "goals". That's not even worthy of a ten year old.
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#197902 Aug 10, 2014
Goal: an end toward which effort is directed.

But Romper thinks "what you want to accomplish" is NOT a goal?

Is that because oil billionaires have special brains?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197903 Aug 10, 2014
Jacques,
Obama does very little to instill confidence by spending so much time on the golf course..
Yep. I said it. Golf is a game for schmucks.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197904 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that when you're banging your butty hard and deep, that you enjoy reaching around and pretending it went all the way through? hee hee hee

Really, you should just quit, pack up and move. Really. Seriously. Think about it.
More of Romper's homoerotic fantasies? New day, same pathetic tune

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197905 Aug 10, 2014
Jacques,
I used to work at an exclusive country club when I was sixteen.
Every one of those jokers was a schmuck.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197906 Aug 10, 2014
Jacques,
What kind of jackass fly's a 747 at 1500 feet over people's homes bright and early on a quiet Sunday morning?

I worked in the restaurant portion of the C.C., so I got to see some of their wedding receptions and banquets and stuff like that.
I met their whole families.
loose

Ottawa

#197908 Aug 10, 2014
THIS is your reply :
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I noticed from your post, you're an idiot. Hmm.
To :

<quoted text>

LOSER.

You got nuthin', right? Not one reaction. How's it going for you, LRS-Dale of the two LMAOs?

LOSER

Ottawa

#197909 Aug 10, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it? Just curious, does calling people losers somehow make you feel relevant? Sorry, you're not!
YOU said 8 years were not enough. Two questions : 1) How many years do you need and, 2) to accomplish what exactly?

Ottawa

#197910 Aug 10, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Obama does very little to instill confidence by spending so much time on the golf course..
Yep. I said it. Golf is a game for schmucks.
It makes no difference whether a president is golfing or beaching or campaigning. He's got all the info he wants and the ability to act on it in an instant. Where I do agree with you is the perception that he is playing golf while the Middle East and Ukraine burn. For that I say he's wrong to do it.

Perception IS everything

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197911 Aug 10, 2014
Jacques,
I thought these bombing campaigns were just another recruitment tool for al-Qaieda.
I need to see some authentic aerial footage of this lastest propaganda episode.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,566,349
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min SweLL GirL 11,028
Trump Just Sux 7 hr They cannot kill ... 95
Trump Twilight Zone 10 hr Slog 1
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 12 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 12 hr tesr 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance