BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243471 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197863 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Shortboy, do you ever understand the point of a question? I'll try again, only once though, I'm tired of having to repeat things for you over and over. My statement was a very simple one, how did the self-proclaimed genius get mixed up? My comment: "Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it"? Now, can you point out where I said what the goal was? No. So, sorry Shortboy, that was not the topic. The point was the more you want to accomplish in a country, the longer it will take you. Now, can the DAB see this simple point? Why, you look like a complete moron, Shortboy! Must be because you are! Crabs got your tongue? Shortboy, you are a riot!!! LMAO! Got on your sock suspenders? bovine individual
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it"?

wojar:
"Accomplish? Such as?"

Romper:
"Duh ... uh ... er ... hmmm."

Crickets.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"What one wants to accomplish"?
That was the topic, MORON.
Now what was the goal that the US wanted to accomplish in EIGHT YEARS?
It was your idea, MORON.
So what was the EIGHT YEAR PLUS goal?
Cat got your tongue?

Bristol, CT

#197864 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
Found this on Shorboy's MySpace!
What do you call a homosexual in a wheelchair? Rolaids.
What do you call a repressed homosexual in a wheelchair in the closet, babbling "kerplunk", and waiting for his male nursemaid to do his wipe-up job?

Romper.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197866 Aug 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you call a repressed homosexual in a wheelchair in the closet, babbling "kerplunk", and waiting for his male nursemaid to do his wipe-up job?
Romper.
LMAO!!! Your true colours a showing! Shame on you!!! Why don't you just call him the "N" word while you are at it!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197867 Aug 9, 2014
I just heard from a friend who just got back from the air show at Oshkosh, WI.
He was in one of the Lockheed Model 12, Electra Junior, that made it. This is the largest gathering of Model twelves probably ever.
Amelia Earhart plane was a Lockheed Model 10, Electra, which is larger than the Model 12. The one my friend flew in was originally bought by a Jewish German family who escaped Germany in the late 1930s and flew it to Canada where the RCAF "borrowed" it. The family re-bought it a few years ago and had it restored and will have it flown back to Europe after about 75 years in North America..
http://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa-airventu...
Oh, my friend is from Selma, AL and he does not like Black folks at all. We get along so long as he stays off of the racial issues.
About twenty years ago he was seriously injured in a plane crash which ended his days in the front seat but he is still very active in aviation. He has been going to the Reno air races and Oshkosh for over thirty years.

Location hidden

#197868 Aug 9, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Who are the bigger trouble-makers, the Sunni or the Shia?
I think it's the Sunni fundamentalism, but that's just a wild guess.
I would trust a Sufi but that is about it for Muslims. But the Sufi are way toooo dizzy to cause any problems.

Location hidden

#197869 Aug 9, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your new fairy suit?
Your new drag dress?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197870 Aug 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper.
wojar!!! You overstepped the line, an apology is in your future.

Location hidden

#197871 Aug 9, 2014
Oh oh, three arctic blasts in five weeks during the Dog Days of Summer.
I know, I know, you Libtards will blame it on Global Warming!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197872 Aug 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it"
His idiotic statement PRESUMES there was something intended to be accomplished justifying at least eight years and thousands of American lives.
Romper didn't say what the goal was? That is the point, exactly. Romper doesn't have a clue that there was no reasonable goal for staying there eight plus years. As there was no rational goal, "the time frame would depend upon what you wanted to accomplish" is utterly inane. And Romper cannot identify a single goal we were planning on spending eight plus years "to accomplish" in order to rescue his idiotic simple minded blathering.
Romper should have folded because his cards were called and he has a house hand.
<quoted text>
Shortboy, you're flat-out stupid. Moronic actually. Shortboy can't grasp the concept of, the more you want to accomplish, the longer it will take. Is Elmer around? Porky? Bugs? Call up the whole loony-toon family, they should all see this! Dense DAB.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#197873 Aug 9, 2014
I tried to imagine how pants shittingly stupid one must be to be a Birther, but I couldn't put myself in little romper stomper or Rougetard's shoes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197874 Aug 9, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper.
Hire a writer. You suck at humor. And, other long, shaft-like appendages.

Location hidden

#197875 Aug 9, 2014
Oh oh, Israel attacks UN site!!!

Location hidden

#197876 Aug 9, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
I tried to imagine how pants shittingly stupid one must be to be a Birther, but I couldn't put myself in little romper stomper or Rougetard's shoes.
Typical anti-Birther who can not engage in an intellectually honest discussion on any subject.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197877 Aug 9, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
LMAO!!! I would consider that a negative on your part, since you haven't the IQ to even tie their laces!! Have a good evening!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197878 Aug 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical anti-Birther who can not engage in an intellectually honest discussion on any subject.
One of the last time we exchanged, you were stuffed, speechless, so out came the birther retort, naamely STFU.

How intellectual is that?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197879 Aug 9, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh oh, Israel attacks UN site!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NMiG9JD2OxMXX
LMAO!! "Unwanted Nations"!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197881 Aug 9, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
It's best not to attempt to wear a bigger man's shoes.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197882 Aug 9, 2014
Now, where is that little Doogie Howser? LOL

Bristol, CT

#197883 Aug 9, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortboy, you're flat-out stupid. Moronic actually. Shortboy can't grasp the concept of, the more you want to accomplish, the longer it will take. Is Elmer around? Porky? Bugs? Call up the whole loony-toon family, they should all see this! Dense DAB.
Romper cannot grasp the concept of irrelevance.

Romper:
"Well, the time frame [in Iraq at least eight years] would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it"

Romper still cannot find one goal we intended to accomplish in EIGHT YEARS when we invaded Iraq in 2003.

Romper cannot comprehend that this means his simple-minded truism has no bearing on our involvement in Iraq. He may as well have said the rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain. Utterly inane and irrelevant.

Real cool! The time frame depends upon what you want to accomplish. Did Romper read that in a Harvard study?

Ha ha ha!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper:
"Well, the time frame would depend on what you wanted to accomplish, wouldn't it"
His idiotic statement PRESUMES there was something intended to be accomplished justifying at least eight years and thousands of American lives.
Romper didn't say what the goal was? That is the point, exactly. Romper doesn't have a clue that there was no reasonable goal for staying there eight plus years. As there was no rational goal, "the time frame would depend upon what you wanted to accomplish" is utterly inane. And Romper cannot identify a single goal we were planning on spending eight plus years "to accomplish" in order to rescue his idiotic simple minded blathering.
Romper should have folded because his cards were called and he has a house hand.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#197884 Aug 9, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>wojar!!! You overstepped the line, an apology is in your future.
The play justice is so chivalrous as he comes to the aid of his play justice twin. How touching!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Coffee Party 1,761,775
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 1 hr repent now 4
JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST JESUS CHRIST repent 1 hr repent now 3
Trump says Kids Over Medicated 2 hr Country Boy Can S... 2
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr Chilli J 6
Trump is A (Oct '17) 11 hr Unbrainwashable 773
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr MPMMB 12,324

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages