BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 237863 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197715 Aug 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I probably flew thirty to forty generals when I was in the Army and you could tell who would be on time and who was always late. LTG William J. McCaffrey averaged an hour late ...except when he had to meet with Gen. Abrams!
But I bet Obama would be late to meet with Queen Elizabeth! The Pope! God!!!
The first time I had to fly general McCaffrey I was just flying a normal support mission when I was called in. It seems his aircarft broke down. When I landed my copilot got out and his regular, CW3, pilot climbed in, we picked McCaffrey up and away we went. Pretty soon .... Obama shows up. Only an hour and a quarter late.

Location hidden

#197716 Aug 6, 2014
Now, back to LTG McCaffrey. There we were flying along a few days before Christmas and I heard him say over the intercom, "This Cambodian operation is BIG"! That was when his pilot coughed and said, "Sir, this aircarft does not have a secure intercom"!
After the mission I picked up my copilot and we had to fly to Vung Tau on the coast. There my enlisted crew members had to sit on the beach with MP guards who would not allow anyone to talk to them for two weeks!. Oh, they were kept at the Psycho ward they had there!!!
Oh course I was advised not to mention anything to anyone and I did not for thirty years!
Oh, what happened in Cambodia? We got our azzed kicked. I wonder how the NVA knew we were coming?!?

Battle of Snuol
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Snuol was a major battle of the Vietnam War, conducted by the Army of the Republic of Vietnam as part of Operation Toàn Thắng TT02. The battle lasted from January 5 to May 30, 1971

Location hidden

#197717 Aug 6, 2014
'My ex killed Jim Morrison',[Mary Ann] Faithfull tells interview

London (AFP)- British singer Marianne Faithfull has told an interviewer her former boyfriend accidentally killed iconic rock singer Jim Morrison of The Doors 43 years ago.

Morrison was found dead aged 27 in July 1971 in the bathroom of his Paris apartment, and no autopsy was performed on his body.

Faithfull told Mojo magazine that her then-boyfriend Jean de Breteuil, known as the heroin dealer to the stars, had accidentally killed Morrison by giving him drugs that were too strong.

The couple had travelled to Paris, and on their arrival de Breteuil said he had to visit Morrison's apartment. Faithfull stayed behind at their hotel.

"I could intuitively feel trouble," Faithfull told the magazine. "I thought, I'll take a few Tuinal (barbiturates) and I won't be there."

"And he went to see Jim Morrison and killed him. I mean I’m sure it was an accident. Poor bastard. The smack (heroin) was too strong? Yeah. And he died... everybody connected to the death of this poor guy is dead now. Except me."

De Breteuil himself was found dead in Morocco some weeks after Morrison's death.

http://news.yahoo.com/ex-killed-jim-morrison-...

Location hidden

#197718 Aug 6, 2014
Hummmm, Obama backs Israel's right to self-defense!!! Obviously he remembered what the Neo-Cons did to Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter.
Just incase you do not know, Neo-Cons (New Conservatives) were Jewish Democrats who voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. WHY? Because The Peanut Man sold Israel out! And in 1980 39% of all Jews voted for .... Reagan. Oh, Romney got 30% in 2012 which is abnormally high too.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/...

Be aware of the Neo-Cons!!!!

Location hidden

#197719 Aug 6, 2014
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#197720 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are, Shortboy! Ahahahahahaha! Get ready to be had.....AGAIN! LMAO!!! Grandpa Munster and his sock suspenders! HaHaHaHaHa! Setup! Setup! HaHaHaHaHa! How much are you figuring on being taken for, this time? LMAO!!! Shortboy, did you at least hire a different girl, this time? hee hee hee Talk about your idiotic fools! WE HAVE A WINNER!
I buy a condo in my name from a real estate company and Romper thinks I'm being taken by my gf? Romper is clueless.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197721 Aug 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I buy a condo in my name from a real estate company and Romper thinks I'm being taken by my gf? Romper is clueless.
Shortboy, I didn't believe a word about your "last" trip, surely you don't expect me to buy this fable? LMAO! When will your grass hut be completed? hee hee hee
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#197722 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortboy, I didn't believe a word about your "last" trip, surely you don't expect me to buy this fable? LMAO! When will your grass hut be completed? hee hee hee
What Romper believes doesn't affect me or my gf. I really don't care what he thinks as he waits for his nursemaid to wipe up his drool.

Location hidden

#197723 Aug 6, 2014
Hummm, is General Harold Greene Jewish? A Jewish friend of mine says he is but I can not find out on the internet. I did find out his widow is Carol Myers, COL USA (Ret.) and Myers is a traditional Jewish name.
So was Gen. Greene targeted because he was Jewish?
wojar

West Hartford, CT

#197724 Aug 6, 2014
Meyers is an English name that is a variant of Meyer. Some Jewish people also have that name. On the other hand, Cohen is a "traditional" Jewish name.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197725 Aug 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What Romper believes doesn't affect me or my gf. I really don't care what he thinks as he waits for his nursemaid to wipe up his drool.
Oh, but your posts show differently. Thought she was your fiancé? LMAO!!! Try to avoid the crabs! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197726 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but your posts show differently. Thought she was your fiancé? LMAO!!! Try to avoid the crabs! LMAO!!!
Romper's post shows he's really an eleven year old. My gf is my fiancée.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What Romper believes doesn't affect me or my gf. I really don't care what he thinks as he waits for his nursemaid to wipe up his drool.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197727 Aug 6, 2014
I still have that "you'd be speaking German and Japanese" craw in my throat if it wasn't for the U.S. Unlike you, I won't diminish the U.S. contribution to the WW2 effort because of its huge contribution in both humans and material and the bravery of its soldiers. BUT, the loss of life was nowhere near what countries like the U.K. and France suffered, and the Commonwealth countries, that suffered far higher number of military killed per capita of their population than did the U.S. I repeat, you've managed to despoil the memory of those allies that died for the same cause as yours, to cheapen their sacrifice with your cheap words. The following chart may enlighten you, you arrogant son of a bitch. Don't forget, you missed more than half both WW1 and WW2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_cas...

Interesting, per capita deaths for New Zealand were 0.73, France, 1.36,(among the highest, the cowards!) UK, 0.94, Australia, 057, Canada, 0.40 and the U.S., 0.32.

Now check out Poland, Latvia, Russia. up to 15 per. And it's all thanks to you and you alone, Ignoramus?

Hope I've helped further your education a tad.

Ottawa

#197728 Aug 6, 2014
You've guessed it, Rogue, the above is for you.

Ottawa

#197729 Aug 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
Meyers is an English name that is a variant of Meyer. Some Jewish people also have that name. On the other hand, Cohen is a "traditional" Jewish name.
Like Hitler and his inner circle, and like the KKK, Rogue ALWAYS wonders about who is black and who is Jewish. "But, those damn Jews, they're white like us, can hardly tell them apart from real people like me. Sure wish they'd wear their skull cap all the time so I could spot 'em".

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197731 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques,
There was a 747 that flew overhead about an hour ago that could not have been any higher than 1500 feet. I thought he was very low for being so far away from the airport. They were taking off.
They just can't get the altitude without gunning the engines. But if they gun the engines full throttle all the windows on all the houses will rattle for miles around.
At least I think it was a 747. It had two engines on each wing.
I can't really tell one plane from the other. The all look pretty much the same to me.

LOL
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197732 Aug 6, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's post shows he's really an eleven year old. My gf is my fiancée.
<quoted text>
Betty Blowmeup? A perfect fit!

Ottawa

#197733 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Betty Blowmeup? A perfect fit!
How quaint, you've given your lover a pet name. Isn't your number 1 lover, your hand, a wee bit jealous?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197734 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
How quaint, you've given your lover a pet name. Isn't your number 1 lover, your hand, a wee bit jealous?
I don't need to use my right hand, Jacqtard. That's what boys, like you, do all together in a circle. I do realize you're very slow, so I'll explain it for you, ok? See Betty Blowmeup is Glotard's imaginary fiancé. Did we lose you? LMAO! fruit

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197735 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques,
1500 feet would be the equivalent to about the length of 5 football fields.
They were less than 5 football fields away.
I don't think it was the A380.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,498,520
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min Ize Found 71,400
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 63,405
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 3,030
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 1 hr Boo Madigan 24
News American Writers Museum to open in Chicago in May 2 hr Trump is the man 1
News Emanuel's 'people plazas' program struggling to... 2 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages