BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 234664 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197666 Aug 5, 2014
LRS wrote:
OMG, you found the mother lode. Wow. How''d you manage that? Not the kind of link one falls upon accidentally. But hey, like Rogue finds fascist and nazi ultra right wing links that please him no end, your search for the holy grail of homosexuality is endless. Good luck with that, withered noodle boy.

Ottawa

#197667 Aug 5, 2014
For, Rogue and it concerns labour participation rates and how the U. S. compares with the 33 other (richest) OECD countries :

(INCIENTALLY, THE U.S.A COMES IN AT NUMBER EIGHT (8)

http://www.pc.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0...

3.1 Australia’s participation rate — how does it
compare?
While Australia’s workforce participation rate has risen slightly over the past
two decades, it remains below that of a number of OECD countries. In 2005,
Australia’s total workforce participation rate (based on published data complied by
the OECD) was above the OECD average — 64.4 per cent compared with an
OECD average (unweighted basis) of 60.2 per cent. But, Australia’s participation
rate was below that of nine other OECD countries including Iceland (75.7 per cent),
Norway (72.4 per cent), Sweden (71.9 per cent), New Zealand (67.8 per cent),
Canada (67.2 per cent), Switzerland (67.0 per cent), Finland (66.4 per cent), the US
(66.0 per cent) and Denmark (65.3 per cent)(figure 3.1).
Hours worked captures differences in the utilisation of labour between countries,
but data are only available at the aggregate level for most OECD countries.
Australia ranks more highly by this measure. In 2005, Australia (averaging
1 811 hours of work per employee per year) ranked 8th among 30 OECD countries
(figure 3.2). This was above New Zealand (1 809 average hours worked), the US
(1 804 average hours worked), Canada (1 737 average hours worked) and the UK
(1 672 average hours worked), but well behind Korea (2394 average hours worked).

==========

Yup, 8 of 34, not bad. What say you, Obama hater?

P.S. Don't you also hate it now that all my links work? Thank you,dearest wife for showing me the way.

Ottawa

#197668 Aug 5, 2014
P.S. Oh, see page 23 of the above link.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197669 Aug 5, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid. Idiot.LOSER. Here's a list of gangs in New York city alone, population about 12 million. FYI, Philippines is approaching 100 million. Oh, do I need a link for that?
I see you still have no qualms about looking like a fool. Oh do I need a link for that?
Just passing along helpful information, Jacqtard. Dinner not sit well or something? fruitcake
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197670 Aug 5, 2014
Damn.Okay, have your fun with the above wrong link of mine and then replace with http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Gangs_i...
Can we get a translator over here? "the above wrong link of mine", brilliant! WTH?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197671 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG, you found the mother lode. Wow. How''d you manage that? Not the kind of link one falls upon accidentally. But hey, like Rogue finds fascist and nazi ultra right wing links that please him no end, your search for the holy grail of homosexuality is endless. Good luck with that, withered noodle boy.
You look sooo sissified when you say that! LMAO! Especially, with that BMI of yours. Really, you're a ticking time bomb. You should have more self respect. At least an iota! Can't find it, huh? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197672 Aug 5, 2014
For, Rogue and it concerns labour participation rates and how the U. S. compares with the 33 other (richest) OECD countries :
(INCIENTALLY, THE U.S.A COMES IN AT NUMBER EIGHT (8)
http://www.pc.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0...
3.1 Australia’s participation rate — how does it
compare?
While Australia’s workforce participation rate has risen slightly over the past
two decades, it remains below that of a number of OECD countries. In 2005,
Australia’s total workforce participation rate (based on published data complied by
the OECD) was above the OECD average — 64.4 per cent compared with an
OECD average (unweighted basis) of 60.2 per cent. But, Australia’s participation
rate was below that of nine other OECD countries including Iceland (75.7 per cent),
Norway (72.4 per cent), Sweden (71.9 per cent), New Zealand (67.8 per cent),
Canada (67.2 per cent), Switzerland (67.0 per cent), Finland (66.4 per cent), the US
(66.0 per cent) and Denmark (65.3 per cent)(figure 3.1).
Hours worked captures differences in the utilisation of labour between countries,
but data are only available at the aggregate level for most OECD countries.
Australia ranks more highly by this measure. In 2005, Australia (averaging
1 811 hours of work per employee per year) ranked 8th among 30 OECD countries
(figure 3.2). This was above New Zealand (1 809 average hours worked), the US
(1 804 average hours worked), Canada (1 737 average hours worked) and the UK
(1 672 average hours worked), but well behind Korea (2394 average hours worked).
==========
Yup, 8 of 34, not bad. What say you, Obama hater?
P.S. Don't you also hate it now that all my links work? Thank you,dearest wife for showing me the way.
2005? I believe George Bush was President, no? fruit

Ottawa

#197673 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Matters not. It has hardly changed - the population is aging, baby boom is one reason, job exports the other, and the U.S. still has one of the best lpr in the world. Unemployment, by any standard measurement, is still one of the lowest. Would you like a link? Just ask.

Ottawa

#197674 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we get a translator over here? "the above wrong link of mine", brilliant! WTH?
OK, teacher, grateful you point out the error. Waiting

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197675 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques,
That O'Hare moderization project was rammed through the Illinois legislature with zero input by the people who it would negatively affect the most.
You know they got ripped off on their seven billion dollars. Illinois is the country's unofficial capital of graft, corruption, cronyism and nepotism.
I just read yesterday that the seven billion dollar figure has been revised significantly upwards to eight billion

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197677 Aug 6, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
That O'Hare moderization project was rammed through the Illinois legislature with zero input by the people who it would negatively affect the most.
You know they got ripped off on their seven billion dollars. Illinois is the country's unofficial capital of graft, corruption, cronyism and nepotism.
I just read yesterday that the seven billion dollar figure has been revised significantly upwards to eight billion
Hummm, "significantly upwards"? From $7 to $8 Billion is a 14% increase.
Now let's us compare that to Obama's first budget. Bush had submitted a budget of $2.7 Trillion but by the time Obama signed it into law it had ballooned to $3.7 Trillion or a which is a 37% increase and that is NOT significant to you Libtards?!?
Beam me up Scotty, their is no intelligent life in Libtardia!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197678 Aug 6, 2014
Jacques,
I am not the one who is playing unfairly.
It is the FAA and the City of Chicago that uses underhanded tactics and subterfuge to deceive the public.
Let the FAA come here and rebut my rock-solid criticism of them.
loose

Ottawa

#197679 Aug 6, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. So, the lpr under GWB was basically the same as Obama's? Why was it ok then and not now?

Location hidden

#197680 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, Hanes didn't move to Mexico because of Obamacare, Rogue. Why's that? There WAS no obamacare when they moved.
Yes, Indians and Mexicans have their own brand of obamcare - it's all free. Of course, not medical care for most people like 33 of the 34 OECD countries, as the are POOR, surprise, but the principle is - it's free and they're getting better every day - hey, seen all those sub-continent doctors in the U.S that head Hospital depts?
All this "offshoring" happened way before obamacare. Get a grip.
Hanes moved to Mexico? Hanes main office is in Winston-Salem, NC'
Indians and Mexicans have their own form of ObamaCare? Tell us, what health care system to they have in India and Mexico?
BTW, prior to 2009 we had the best health care in the world, bar none! Even our poor had Medicade which is as good as the Canadian middle class is getting.
How many Americans GO TO Canada for medical care? Now, how many Canadians come to America for medical care in which they pay out of their own pockets???
Stupid Libtards (I know, a double negative again) think FREE equals Best. First of all, nothing in life is free as someone pays.
The One Percenters will always go wherever they want and can afford to get the best medical care. It is the middle class people who has to pay for the rest.
Oh, where did the Duchess of Cambridge have her baby last year? In a public hospital? Sort of. Yes it was a PUBLIC HOSPITAL but she was in a PRIVATE WING of the hospital and her fees where not paid for buy tax dollars.
Like I said, Stupid Libtards!

Location hidden

#197681 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
XXXXXX
All this "offshoring" happened way before obamacare. Get a grip.
Typical Libtardian response. It happened under Bush so it is okay if it ACCELERATES under Obama!!!
What was the lowest Labor Participation Rate under Bush? 65.7% What is it currently under Obama? 62.8%!! What is 2.8% of 248 million (Civilian noninstitutional population)? Why it is *8.86 Million FEWER AMERICAN EMPLOYED!!!!
Oh YEA, In July 2013 157,196,000 American were employed but today, July 2014, it is down to 156, 023,000 are now employed which means OBAMA has lost 1,117,000 employed American in just ONE YEAR!!! Way to go Obummer boy.
Oh, this data is taken straight from the Horse's Mouth which is Obama's Dept. of Labor so don't claim it is from Right-WingNUT source.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...

Yep, 8.8 MILLION fewer employed Amercians under Obama and the Stupid Libtards think Obama is doing a great job.

Location hidden

#197682 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
P.S. So, the lpr under GWB was basically the same as Obama's? Why was it ok then and not now?
There you go again, blame BUSH. You do know Obama has been in office for five and a half years now and OBAMA owns this economy, don't you? No you don't because you are a social-o-path.

Location hidden

#197683 Aug 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, I would like you to validate that comment? But I know you can't! Basically you are full of bat guano.

Location hidden

#197684 Aug 6, 2014
Hummm, haven't heard this on Fox News and I did watch a half hour of GMA this morning and nothing there either. Yes, I do tune in to other news sources just to get their take on certain subjects.
Oh, the US military has graves registration units to recover remains of US military personnel but they would be ideal for this type of operation even if it is juts in a non-combat advisory roll.

US Military Deploys Team of Troops to Ukraine
Military.com Aug 06, 2014 | by Richard Sisk

About a dozen American troops from U.S. European Command on Tuesday arrived in Ukraine to help recover remains and investigate the downing of the Malaysian airliner that killed all 298 passengers aboard, officials said.

The State Department requested the team to "assess, advise, and provide recommendations to the U.S. Embassy" about support for the recovery operation, Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said at a briefing with reporters.

Kirby said that the troops will not go to the crash scene in eastern Ukraine near fighting between the forces of the central government in Kiev and separatists backed by Russia.

"They will not leave Kiev," Kirby said of the U.S. troops who specialize in recoveries and analysis at crash sites. "Recovery operations are something, tragically and unfortunately, the U.S. military has to do and has to be good at."
http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/08/06...

Ottawa

#197685 Aug 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanes moved to Mexico? Hanes main office is in Winston-Salem, NC'
Indians and Mexicans have their own form of ObamaCare? Tell us, what health care system to they have in India and Mexico?
BTW, prior to 2009 we had the best health care in the world, bar none! Even our poor had Medicade which is as good as the Canadian middle class is getting.
How many Americans GO TO Canada for medical care? Now, how many Canadians come to America for medical care in which they pay out of their own pockets???
Stupid Libtards (I know, a double negative again) think FREE equals Best. First of all, nothing in life is free as someone pays.
The One Percenters will always go wherever they want and can afford to get the best medical care. It is the middle class people who has to pay for the rest.
Oh, where did the Duchess of Cambridge have her baby last year? In a public hospital? Sort of. Yes it was a PUBLIC HOSPITAL but she was in a PRIVATE WING of the hospital and her fees where not paid for buy tax dollars.
Like I said, Stupid Libtards!
Hanes to Haiti, not Mexico. My bad. So,what difference does it make? You said it moved its manufacturing to Haiti,not me. And its HQ remains in the US - for now.

Yes,. Indians and Mexicans have their own form of universal health care. It's free but of course, and you may not know this,. but they are developing countries so the administration of the health care programme may not yet be world class. But eventually, and although often late, everyone has access to it. I never said it was better than yours or mine - just said they had it in principle.

Prior to 2009, you had the best health care in the world? How about 34th out of 34 OECD countries? Yes, the most advanced, who would deny that? But for who except those who had company and gov't insurance and the richest PLUS, and get this, rich foreign potentates, many of them ruthless dictators (S. Arabia comes to mind). Ordinary non-insured Americans? Forget it. And, before obamacare, what about preventive medicine ,like yearly general exams? NOPE. Or yes, with sizeable payment up front. This is why you're down in life expectancy, cripes, Cuba just passed you, no preventive care and yes, the poor get ER treatment, AFTER hospital admin has gone through their wallets seeking some Visa card or something - and if not found , ruined them financially for any treatment received, the U.S,. charging the highest medical fees in the world.

Some people who cannot wait in line for procedures go to the US for treatment, yes. So? I know my family and I have never had to wait unreasonably for any procedure or treatment, and same goes for my acquaintances. But if some rich ones want to jump the queue and go south, that's fine with me, it'll lighten our load. Some rare procedures are more advanced in the States than here, granted, but hey, normal, no? 10 times our population , 10 times our researchers.

As to Canadians going to the US for treatment, are you sure they are more numerous than Americans coming here for treatment? How about American traffic between Mexico, Costa Rica, Argentine, Brasil? Do you have any numbers on that?

Ottawa

#197686 Aug 6, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response. It happened under Bush so it is okay if it ACCELERATES under Obama!!!
What was the lowest Labor Participation Rate under Bush? 65.7% What is it currently under Obama? 62.8%!! What is 2.8% of 248 million (Civilian noninstitutional population)? Why it is *8.86 Million FEWER AMERICAN EMPLOYED!!!!
Oh YEA, In July 2013 157,196,000 American were employed but today, July 2014, it is down to 156, 023,000 are now employed which means OBAMA has lost 1,117,000 employed American in just ONE YEAR!!! Way to go Obummer boy.
Oh, this data is taken straight from the Horse's Mouth which is Obama's Dept. of Labor so don't claim it is from Right-WingNUT source.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...
Yep, 8.8 MILLION fewer employed Amercians under Obama and the Stupid Libtards think Obama is doing a great job.
Get over it, get a grip, Rogue, Lower LPR is a wordwide trend. Told you, the U.S,. is sixth best of all OECD countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Susanm 1,483,966
"Wooden Girl" a bit Weird 18 min Gotta Luv Her 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,192
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
News Shootings, homicides in Chicago both higher tha... 7 hr former democrat 2
Meryl Streep is a worthless know nothing bitch. 8 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Sexy milf next door 10 hr Helen 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages