BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197445 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you? Did I mention it? The poor LOSER's sole and ultimate crutch, yanking the chain.
Funny that you would write : "when you study geology, they don't talk in terms of "thousands" of years. Have you ever looked at the geological periods?"
Makes me wonder , then, why you stated that man roamed the earth with dinosaurs 10,000 years ago. Even that lie you got wrong by 4,000 years. And, although I have not studied geology (because YOU have, LMAO LRS-Dale tm reg'd), I've never heard about the earth's birth and dinosaurs 10,000 (YOUR number) years ago. Ignorance has once more reared its ugly head, and you are IT.
Was I? Absolutely. No one said you mentioned anything, did they? No. Sorry, no crutch needed for chain yanking. Makes you wonder, huh? What doesn't make you wonder? Shoelaces still fascinate you! And, think about this, dinos exist today! LMAO!!! BTW, 10,000 isn't correct. It's actually 10,502! Slosh that around in your winehead for the day! Ahahahahaha!!!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197446 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I? Absolutely. No one said you mentioned anything, did they? No. Sorry, no crutch needed for chain yanking. Makes you wonder, huh? What doesn't make you wonder? Shoelaces still fascinate you! And, think about this, dinos exist today! LMAO!!! BTW, 10,000 isn't correct. It's actually 10,502! Slosh that around in your winehead for the day! Ahahahahaha!!!!!!
10,502 sequences? Explain please, I'm curious. Would this have anything to do with your oil tycoon status? Please answer quickly before I choke up laughing.

Ottawa

#197447 Aug 3, 2014
And so, again, THIS
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a worthless clown you are, comrade!
is your answer to THIS?

<quoted text>
And now the ignoramus trailer park trash pretends he just threw a red herring. Your two "beautiful nurse girl friends" (choking...sorry) probably saw your claim of dinosaurs 10,000 years ago , laughed uncontrollably, threatened to put the chains on you, but let you off with a warning. Your're a birther tea partyer creationist. How bad can it be?

==========

Really, this is is IT? And you're allowed to cast a ballot?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197448 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Hogwash. If Obama got more than 50% of the vote, then it is reasonable to extrapolate that perecentage to apply to the whole population. Any two-bit politico or statistician will confirm that. Quit dreaming and concluding that more than half the population is stupid like you. You're a Palin supporter, how do even dare pronounce yourself on ANYthing?
As to Obama never having beaten an incumbent - Good god, where do you get this stuff? How petty! Happens there was no incumbent when he ran.Did you want him to beg the Republican incumbent to either come back from the dead or not retire just so Obama could run against the...incumbent?
Polls, radio and TV and newspaper polls RUMINATED that Obama had won - no wonder, when one just took a look at hapless offshore Romney and his campaign in tatters. Only die-birther die-hards like you, "softshoe" Rogue and "Can you hear us coming" LRS-Dale hung on to their pipe dreams of a Romney victory. Do you really think, Mr fantasizer and paranoid, that the Democratic party was running all of the media?
Finally, so he's down in the polls. So what? Do you mean that he's the only president with negative polls?
Only a fool could believe that Obama received over 160 million votes. Part of the reason the mass media projects a high number of votes for the Democrats is because they receive their early projections from New York City,Boston,Philadelphia and other areas in the predominantly liberal New East. There isn't supposed to be election day campaigning,yet the mass media tells you who they support before the ballots are even cast on election day. They should wait until all votes are cast or at least until 9 or 10 PM eastern times before they even talk about the election.

Ottawa

#197449 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I was yanking his chain, alright! Psst DAB, when you study geology, they don't talk in terms of "thousands" of years. Have you ever looked at the geological periods? Hey, if either nurse wants to chain me up, I'M GAME! Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! Sitting on this side, pulling the chains of you zeros is hilarious! LMAO!!! Now, not having a clue you're being jacked with........PRICELESS!
You wrote, yes, you exposed yourself once more and actually wrote : "Hey, if either nurse wants to chain me up, I'M GAME! Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!"

You ARE masochistic in every conceivable way. You leave the door open with your puerile rude filthy words, allowing anyone to sail right in and clobber you, which you indeed seem to enjoy. You obviously get a kick out of being mocked. And now we learn you like to be chained by your "tormentors', or rather drool-dream-fantasize about it. With the sole exception, you see boys doing it to you, not nurse girl friends. Oh, what a LOSER, And you don't even mind, why, you revel in that role.

Masochist LRS-Dale to Sadist Jacques : "Hurt me"

Sadist Jacques to Masochisc LRS-Dale : "No".

Ottawa

#197450 Aug 3, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fool could believe that Obama received over 160 million votes. Part of the reason the mass media projects a high number of votes for the Democrats is because they receive their early projections from New York City,Boston,Philadelphia and other areas in the predominantly liberal New East. There isn't supposed to be election day campaigning,yet the mass media tells you who they support before the ballots are even cast on election day. They should wait until all votes are cast or at least until 9 or 10 PM eastern times before they even talk about the election.
Not a bad idea. Over here, polls are illegal the last 2 days of the campaign. But hey, don't blame the broadcasters and papers for being right.

One thing for you. Polls are taken all the time, and samples across a country like the USA number max, 10,000 surveyed. And they turn out to be right 90% of the time. Now, 55 million people vote for Obama, you don,t think that, as samples go, is superior to 10,000 citizens polled? Face it, if every man woman and child was forced to vote, no matter the age or circumstances, result would've been about 165,000 to 150,000. So, 165,000 idiots, sez you.

Ottawa

#197451 Aug 3, 2014
Damn, make that 150 million and 165 million. But you had "gotten" it , I'm sure.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197452 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
10,502 sequences? Explain please, I'm curious. Would this have anything to do with your oil tycoon status? Please answer quickly before I choke up laughing.
hee hee hee You're a fine specimen of galena, spanky!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197453 Aug 3, 2014
And so, again, THIS
<quoted text>
is your answer to THIS?
<quoted text>
And now the ignoramus trailer park trash pretends he just threw a red herring. Your two "beautiful nurse girl friends" (choking...sorry) probably saw your claim of dinosaurs 10,000 years ago , laughed uncontrollably, threatened to put the chains on you, but let you off with a warning. Your're a birther tea partyer creationist. How bad can it be?
==========
Really, this is is IT? And you're allowed to cast a ballot?
Yes, and that's much more than your post deserved. LMAO! Really! Seriously! Think it over! LMAO!

Ottawa

#197454 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
hee hee hee You're a fine specimen of galena, spanky!
If you're trying to show off geological expertise, forget it, as the "galena specimen" is so clueless, it's best to just chortle. And how about answering my question or are you googling it to death?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197455 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You wrote, yes, you exposed yourself once more and actually wrote : "Hey, if either nurse wants to chain me up, I'M GAME! Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me!"
You ARE masochistic in every conceivable way. You leave the door open with your puerile rude filthy words, allowing anyone to sail right in and clobber you, which you indeed seem to enjoy. You obviously get a kick out of being mocked. And now we learn you like to be chained by your "tormentors', or rather drool-dream-fantasize about it. With the sole exception, you see boys doing it to you, not nurse girl friends. Oh, what a LOSER, And you don't even mind, why, you revel in that role.
Masochist LRS-Dale to Sadist Jacques : "Hurt me"
Sadist Jacques to Masochisc LRS-Dale : "No".
Well, you better get to clobbering then! I get a kick out of jacking with the trio of zeros (azzholes). You do know that the Qatari are evil, don't you? Problems at home? LMAO! DAB!!!!! Do you have any clue as to what causes you to be so dumb? No? LMAO!!!

One of Jacqtari's better posts where he really shows off his memory skills!

"I forgot what"? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197456 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
If you're trying to show off geological expertise, forget it, as the "galena specimen" is so clueless, it's best to just chortle. And how about answering my question or are you googling it to death?
Clueless? Are you familiar with the density of galena? Maybe you can put 2 and 2 together for the first time in your life.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197457 Aug 3, 2014
Oh Jackie, why do you feel the need to always come to your little buddy's rescue? Can he not take care of himself?

s-h-o-e-l-a-c-e-s..........sta re in amazement, Daryl! hee hee hee
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197458 Aug 3, 2014
I see you boys need time to recover. First step is to put the plug in the jug!!! Trust me on this! LOL
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197459 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale needs to learn English. Romper referred to recycling "centers" (plural) in the area, not recycling plants.
Also, from the wind direction and airborne Pb measurements, unless the is a gigantic battery recycling plant smack dab in the middle of O'Hare belching out Pb, Dufus, you're SOL.
<quoted text>
No Dick, he made himself very plain, it is you who needs to learn how to read. The "drop off" centers do not do smelting.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197460 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale needs to learn English. Romper referred to recycling "centers" (plural) in the area, not recycling plants.
Also, from the wind direction and airborne Pb measurements, unless the is a gigantic battery recycling plant smack dab in the middle of O'Hare belching out Pb, Dufus, you're SOL.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, how long do the Pb particles stay in the atmosphere and at what point are they dispersed according to the wind currents?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197461 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, you wrote, see above : "Dick, LRS wasn't talking about your local "drop off" center, was he!! "
And LRS-Dale had written :
"Actually, we call it, yanking an idiot's chain! Oh, see just how many battery recycling centers are in the area"
You mean that the link you supplied implied that there are a host of total battery rebuilding factories in one single area that deal with ...lead? That's the problem with your creationist birthers - namely you post some link based on a false premise (local recycling centres) which you don't even comprehend. You are incapable of putting anything down on paper that is your own, except when you do, you mouth off like LRS-Dale who STATED that dinosaurs roamed the earth 4,000 BEFORE its alleged creation. Keep going, it's good to laugh, specially these god forsaken Russian, Israeli and Palestine days.
You poor siamese twins need to attend 3rd grade remedial school on a regular bais, no more playing hooky please.
LMAO!!! Can you provide a chart of the winds at anytime in that area, at different altitudes?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197462 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
In fact, other than the Chicago area, the only other significant source of airborne Pb is Granite City,~300 miles from Bensenville and Schiller Park.
But forget about the extensive measurements that have pinpointed the sources of heavy metal pollution in the greater Chicago area while the idiotic LMAO Twins mouth off their ignorance about landfills and battery recycling centers.
Pathetic.
Meanwhile in North Carolina, lead in children's blood is highly correlated to distance from small airports where avgas is used.
The simple fact is There are several studies (that I previously cited) indicating airports, small and large, are a source of local Pb air contamination, despite the fact that Rougetard (self-described world class expert in all things aviation) insisted there were no such studies.
In any event, Dufus Dale is about to solve the problem of batteries as his magical car will produce gobs of electricity from thin air! The entire world will be amazed as the First Law of Thermodynamics is falsified and physicists will go to their blackboards trying to come up with new theories!
Dick! So you haven't any idea where the Pb is coming from, since the winds scatter the fallout over a wide area.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197463 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Dufus Dale will solve the lead problem by turning it into gold.
LMAO!!! Sorry Dick, that is left up to you, just wave your magic wand, something is bound to come out of your ass.
Now this is fun!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197464 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt, Sherlock? LMAO! Never let anyone tell you, you're not SLOW! Aw, is Shortboy upset because he was led around like a blind pig? HaHaHaHaHaHa! But, but, it's in the air and it was found downwind! LMAO!!! Typical 'tard response coming.
I laugh at Romper's outlandish suggestion and that means I'm being led? Romper belongs in a rubber room.

The statement was obviously false on its face to anyone except the fool from Mississippi who believes April Fools jokes are Harvard studies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,172,642
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Not Yet Equal 51,362
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min Red_Forman 5,361
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min IB DaMann 50,307
abby 1-26 19 min Stina2 33
amy 1-27 31 min greenwichvillage 5
abby 1-27 1 hr Sublime1 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST