BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197371 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny, Romper grumbles as his nose is stuck in it. Ha ha ha!
Lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos increased airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park?
Hee hee hee!
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
My nose is just fine, Glotardo. Now, "if" you think you could shove my nose in anything, you're sadly mistaken but welcome to try, Shortboy. Hahahahaha!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197372 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glotard, think all Federal Data is written in stone! What a fool.
The Duke University study was a government study? Really?

And the Canadian EPA was in on the plot too in their study?

Jagoff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197373 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Moron, the wind is constantly changing. Some days the wind is from the opposite direction. The EPA study studied the lead concentrations in the air downwind on each particular day.
That means, little buddy, on a day that Bentonville was downwind, the lead in the air was higher. And it means on a day when Schiller Park was downwind, that the lead was also higher.
The measurement s "downwind" were made only when the target area was actually "downwind".
Not a hard concept to understand.
I cited to the study, illiterate fool. You obviously didn't read it.
<quoted text>
Chicago's normal wind direction is SW. Did this wind pass over any landfills? I don't see that the report proved anything in regards to the source! That lead could have come from another state!
BTW, do you even know where these two areas are located? Swirling winds, huh? Well, that would make pinpointing a source next to impossible. Man, you're easy to feed! LMAO!

RationalState

#197374 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My nose is just fine, Glotardo. Now, "if" you think you could shove my nose in anything, you're sadly mistaken but welcome to try, Shortboy. Hahahahaha!
And the the fecal matter is still stuck on his nose for all to see. Sad, very sad.

Romper, lead-based paint from inner city Chicago ghettos could not possibly affect airborne lead levels in Schiller Park or Bentonville. Get a grip!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny, Romper grumbles as his nose is stuck in it. Ha ha ha!
Lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos increased airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park?
Hee hee hee!
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197375 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the the fecal matter is still stuck on his nose for all to see. Sad, very sad.
Romper, lead-based paint from inner city Chicago ghettos could not possibly affect airborne lead levels in Schiller Park or Bentonville. Get a grip!
<quoted text>
Really? How about when it is sanded or sandblasted. How about when transported? Those studies are made for gullible idiots like you. They're intended to instill fear and you're the perfect stool! LMAO! Lap it up, Shortboy! LMAO! I bet you read the National Enquirer looking for your munchkins too, don't ya? HaHaHaHa! Gullible doesn't even begin to describe you. Not even close! LMAO!!! Be a good little lamb now and take your place among the flock. fruitpie

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197376 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama at the Bat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Tcahn7PwQUXX
You are such a sad man. Had anyone but Sarah Palin been chosen to pitch to Obama, we could've maybe chuckled a bit. But to wet dream that, via baseball, she is a better person in every way , more intelligent even, than Obama, well, Rogue, do you realise how unreal thar is? Oh, did you know he beat her soundly and her boss running mate in 2008? Or so they say, as of course, as Obama won fraudulently - and again in 2012.

Ottawa

#197377 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Liberal Black Professor learns what the law is. I guess this white cop acted stupidly too!
AUDIO/VIDEO: ASU Professor Dr. Ersula Ore Thrown to the Ground by Police
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
1) A Conservative would not have acted that way.
2) Yep, white, black, purple.It is just that most blacks are Libtards. Name me one Conservative Black FEMALE that has served in Congress in the past forty years? Sure you have a few Conservative Black Males serve in Congress, but no Black Female Conservatives.
1. "A Conservative would not have acted that way." Sez you;

2. Oh, is the professor a congresswoman? Please tell me how that is in any way relevant.

Ottawa

#197378 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the little pryck just tell me, I'd better watch out? For what? You? LMAO!!!!
Pryck, eh? Well, that's progress, slowly showing your wares, toe out of the closet. Give us more.

Ottawa

#197379 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
While this Black guy, gets it!
Was Professor Ersula Ore wrongly arrested By Arizona State University Police?
https://www.youtube.com/watch..<quoted text>
The only reason why I brought to your attention that he was blacks as YOU think all black people are Libtards like you. And if a black person is not a Libtard, you Libtards will call him an Oreo, An Uncle Tom, House Servant, etc.
Did you heard Obama use the term "Pookie" during his campaign in 2012? He used it often in 2008 but finally someone told him it was a racist term used by dark skinned field slaves against light-skinned HOUSE slaves during our Antebellum period.
Oh, do you know what "antebellum" means? It is Latin for "Before War". And Parabellum? "Prepare [for] War"!
1. You : "you Libtards will call him an Oreo, An Uncle Tom, House Servant, etc." Please indicate when and where any "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) wrote the words "Oreo, Uncle Tom, House Servant,". Do so now;

2. All ethnies, including blacks, can use the most outrageous demeaning words as long as they keep it within the confines of their own "race or ethnicity" or whatever. Yes, a Black can use the N words on Blacks, but not you. Don't you even know it's not racist as how can a black person discriminate against a...black person? Context, Rogue, context. Do you even understand why that is? Obama can use "pookie" anytime in context. Do you get that too?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197380 Aug 2, 2014
BTW, southwest Ill. is home to several lead processing plants and SMELTERS!

RationalState

#197381 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago's normal wind direction is SW. Did this wind pass over any landfills? I don't see that the report proved anything in regards to the source! That lead could have come from another state!
BTW, do you even know where these two areas are located? Swirling winds, huh? Well, that would make pinpointing a source next to impossible. Man, you're easy to feed! LMAO!
R U on drugs? "Normal" wind direction is irrelevant. The study looked at downwind levels in locations only when they were actually downwind, not according to what Romper thinks is "normally downwind". Got a clue yet? And BTW, Romper, the wind patterns in Bentonville-Schiller Park and the center of Chicago are quite different. Has Romper ever spent any time in the Windy City?

How many landfills does Romper fantasize are between O'Hare and Bentonville? How many kandfills does Romper fantasize are between O'Hare and Schiller Park?

And how much airborne lead would be due to a landfill? ZERO NUMSKULL.

Strike three you're out.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Moron, the wind is constantly changing. Some days the wind is from the opposite direction. The EPA study studied the lead concentrations in the air downwind on each particular day.
That means, little buddy, on a day that Bentonville was downwind, the lead in the air was higher. And it means on a day when Schiller Park was downwind, that the lead was also higher.
The measurement s "downwind" were made only when the target area was actually "downwind".
Not a hard concept to understand.
I cited to the study, illiterate fool. You obviously didn't read it.
<quoted text>

RationalState

#197382 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Romper know how close Schiller Park is to Bentonville?

When the wind is blowing from O'Hare to Bentonville the lead levels are high, and when they are blowing from O'Hare to Schiller Park the levels are high, but MORON BOY thinks these obviously local effects could be due to interstate lead? Got a clue?

Does Romper think the lead came from Iowa and Missouri? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. R U retarded boy? The entire friggin' state would have to be contaminated all the time from where? NUMSKULL. What a friggin' retard.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197383 Aug 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Pryck, eh? Well, that's progress, slowly showing your wares, toe out of the closet. Give us more.
Careful what you ask for, fruitcake. So, this is how you try to pick up guys on the internet, huh? Another epic failure by you. LMAO!!!

RationalState

#197384 Aug 2, 2014
Does Romper believe the cornfields of Iowa transmute fertilizer into lead? Yup, all that lead in the vicinity of Bentonville, on days when it was downwind from O'Hare were really from Iowa corn that could transmute elements. WOW!

Romper should take this transmutation discovery to Dale, who will be able to develop a method to convert lead into gold!!!!!!

Romper and his buddy will really be bajillionaires!!!!

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197385 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Sorry, Glo, this sunk you. LMAO!!! There's no way to pinpoint the source and the sources could be several. Tunnel vision getting the best of you again, I see. That closed mind of yours is safer than any vault in the world! LMAO!!!!

BTW, moron, if the lead is in the "air", of course it's going to be found downwind. Now, where was that wind before it became "downwind"? Upwind!!!

RationalState

#197386 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Given the distance from Southern Illinois, that is totally irrelevant. Got a clue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197387 Aug 2, 2014
Fire up the presses, I just heard there is pollen in the air. I'm going downwind to see if it's present! This could be ground-breaking! hahahahahaha Then I'll head upwind, cause it too is downwind from somewhere! I bet I find it. Any takers? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

RationalState

#197388 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Hey, MORON, if the lead were due to contamination from the south west, why would Bentonville have high lead levels when the wind is coming from the Northeast (O'Hare)?

Duh!

And, MORON, how could a smelter hundreds of miles away affect Bentonville on days when it is downwind from O'Hare but not Schiller Park? And affect Schiller Park on days when it is downwind from O'Hare, but not Bentonville?

R U on drugs?

And, MORON, if a smelter in Southwest IL were effecting Bentonville and Schiller park, it would also be affecting Indiana and Michigan. You're an idiot. The effects measured were local, MORON.

RationalState

#197389 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Glo, this sunk you. LMAO!!! There's no way to pinpoint the source and the sources could be several. Tunnel vision getting the best of you again, I see. That closed mind of yours is safer than any vault in the world! LMAO!!!!
BTW, moron, if the lead is in the "air", of course it's going to be found downwind. Now, where was that wind before it became "downwind"? Upwind!!!
Yeah, right, when the wind is blowing from O'Hare to Schiller Park, lead is high downwind but low upwind, when it is blowing from O'Hare to Bentonville, lead is low upwind but high downwind, but Romper, who cannot find his butt hole thinks they cannot find the source.(Take a look at a map.)

And the nutball thinks it's coming from Southwest Illinois? What a friggin' joke!
LRS wrote:

RationalState

#197390 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Moron, they measured the lead content both upwind and downwind from O'Hare.

So if wind low in lead passes over O'Hare, and then it is high in lead immediately after passing O'Hare, guess where the lead came from?

MORON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min scirocco 68,914
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min fetch almighty 1,156,223
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,305
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr LessHypeMoreFact 49,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL 71,272
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr L Morales 411
Holiday Greetings 6 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?