BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207444 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197498 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you? How do you make it home each night? BTW, April's Fools jokes are way better than any Hahaverd study. Now, would the biologist like to actually use his expertise? If so, I ran across footage from an offshore rig camera. I have no idea what it is. See what you think. I think it's alive but that's as far as I'll venture.
Sounds more and more like Rogue. Jacking, pulling chains, April Fools jokes, all of it so, so...birther. So juvenile and stupid school yard dummies who think they are smarter than the best in class.

"You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you?", dixit the class dunce. LOSER.

Ottawa

#197499 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick!!! LMAO!!! Learn to read!!! You got your ass hammered this day!!!
LRS writes like Rogue, Dale writes like LRS - hmm - interesting.Three-headed monster? Nawwww...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197500 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, you got hammered!!! Now ride your own ass around for awhile and bless the methane..
So the lead doesn't come O'Hare, you are hammered, again!!!
Do you want to go three for three!!!! LMAO!!!!
More incoherent blabbering from Dufus Dale. The lead measured downwind from O'Hare in Bensenville and Schiller park undoubtedly originated from O'Hare.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale is mindlessly blabbering again. The O'Hare airborne lead study and the North Carolina children's blood level study are two entirely different studies that Dufus Dale had confused. Both indicate that airports are a source of lead pollution that can affect human health.
BTW, lead mining in MO, KS, and OK is completely irrelevant. Most of Illinois doesn't have a lead problem. The lead observed is locally produced (O'Hare, H. Kramer & Co., Fisk coal fired plant). Ignorant and scientifically illiterate Dufus Dale is talking through his hat again.
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#197501 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"WERE pro-Obama". The the election where held today, he would not even win the Democrat primary.
And 160 MILLION people voted for Obama in 2012? Try 65,915,796!!! You some how think 100% of our population votes to include one day old babies and people who have been dead for ten years.
Show me where and when I wrote that 160 million people voted Obama. Franks misread because, like you, he plays hooky and does not attend his 3rd grade remedial reading class. I spoke of extrapolation of the 55 million or so votes that he got into the whole population, which , if everyone , old, young, sane , insane, voted. As per polls that only conclude based on ionly 10,000 polled, and which are 90% correct, the election is much better than any poll.

Were there a third election for Obama, and were the Republicans fielding the same list of mediocre candidates, Obama would easily win.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197502 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, as usual, We were discussing drop-off centres, recycling centres and full-blown lead/plastic transformation factories. The latter factories do not exist in Chicago by the way. Please remain relevant.
LMAO!!! Very relevant, the wind is what carries the dreaded lead. No wind no lead fallout beyond the source!!
You left yourself wide open for that one! Dummy!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197503 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More incoherent blabbering from Dufus Dale. The lead measured downwind from O'Hare in Bensenville and Schiller park undoubtedly originated from O'Hare.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, you made your own grave, live with it!!!!

Ottawa

#197504 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and 50% of our population have an IQ under 100 too.
That right? And that makes it the best country in the world ? Like you said, it would be if 44% disappeared. Do you want to revise all of that?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197505 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS writes like Rogue, Dale writes like LRS - hmm - interesting.Three-headed monster? Nawwww...
LMAO!!! Interesting, isn't it!!! Just think, there maybe more to us than the written words, we maybe the shadow government. You know we now have Ebola and my test it on Canada.
wojar

Wethersfield, CT

#197506 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, you made your own grave, live with it!!!!
A Dufus fail and he congratulates himself. How Dufus of him.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197507 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
That right? And that makes it the best country in the world ? Like you said, it would be if 44% disappeared. Do you want to revise all of that?
LMAO!! As of yesterday the 44% will disappear, along with the population of your country.
Damn, I would make an outstanding dictator!! LMAO!!!
All BS aside, if I can think it, someone else out there is contemplating the same, for real!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197508 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>A Dufus fail and he congratulates himself. How Dufus of him.
LMAO!!! Dick, you are the "Black Knight", you have not means of defending yourself!!!
Tally Oh!!! "Off to search for The Holly Grail"!!!
Joyce

United States

#197509 Aug 3, 2014

1 min ago

Obama is like those flashy new cars new blah and new blah and new blah blah blah. You see advertisements on all media outlets Hollywood buys the hype so they go on comedy shows like Jay Leno and those type of late night shows...Jon Stewart and Colbert both feature the 'new car' on their shows as being the coolest thing since the wheel was invented so everyone buys...

Then the product flaws and bad design become apparent after you use the car a few times. The longer you use it the more enraged you become and wish you could have the old car back again you gave to your kids and it still works the way it was design to and never gives them the headaches you have each and every day since buying the 'new' car.

Obama is a lemon. We all have buyer remorse. If we could the majority of us would buy the old white reliable businessman Romney over the flash in the pan ideologue sold to us by the best marketing PR firms that billionaires' money can buy.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197510 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
No that is not right. Approximately 50% of the population has an IQ between 95 and 105, then about 30% have an IQ over 105, that would leave about 20% with an IQ below 95. Obama would be included in the 50% with an IQ between 95 and105, many of the 20% that have an IQ below 95 are the same people that voted for Obama.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197511 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper babbles about smelters in Southern Illinois in one post, landfills in another , and then battery recycling centers. None worth crap. He's jacking with himself.
Pathetic.
<quoted text>
Darn, almost got it!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197512 Aug 3, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No that is not right. Approximately 50% of the population has an IQ between 95 and 105, then about 30% have an IQ over 105, that would leave about 20% with an IQ below 95. Obama would be included in the 50% with an IQ between 95 and105, many of the 20% that have an IQ below 95 are the same people that voted for Obama.
LMAO!!! He can't play round-ball, he can't exercise like a man, he was a failure as a junkie, he can't speak without a propter, he has failed to the POTUS, this man is nothing, just a lost and empty suit.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197513 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn, almost got it!
LMAO!!! Hell, they wouldn't know if they did get it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197514 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Sounds more and more like Rogue. Jacking, pulling chains, April Fools jokes, all of it so, so...birther. So juvenile and stupid school yard dummies who think they are smarter than the best in class.
"You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you?", dixit the class dunce. LOSER.
Apparently, he still doesn't get it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197515 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, they wouldn't know if they did get it.
Yep, gotta watch dem swirlin' wins! LMAO! Later.....

Ottawa

#197516 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Interesting, isn't it!!! Just think, there maybe more to us than the written words, we maybe the shadow government. You know we now have Ebola and my test it on Canada.
Wishing Ebola on those smarter than you. Very LRS-like, Bravo.

Ottawa

#197517 Aug 3, 2014
Joyce wrote:
1 min ago
Obama is like those flashy new cars new blah and new blah and new blah blah blah. You see advertisements on all media outlets Hollywood buys the hype so they go on comedy shows like Jay Leno and those type of late night shows...Jon Stewart and Colbert both feature the 'new car' on their shows as being the coolest thing since the wheel was invented so everyone buys...
Then the product flaws and bad design become apparent after you use the car a few times. The longer you use it the more enraged you become and wish you could have the old car back again you gave to your kids and it still works the way it was design to and never gives them the headaches you have each and every day since buying the 'new' car.
Obama is a lemon. We all have buyer remorse. If we could the majority of us would buy the old white reliable businessman Romney over the flash in the pan ideologue sold to us by the best marketing PR firms that billionaires' money can buy.
Obama may remind one of flashy new cars, but your hero Romney reminds all of the Edsel. Even the grill looked like a mouth sucking on a lemon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IB DaMann 57,197
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,346,199
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min They cannot kill ... 7,280
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min They cannot kill ... 596
last post wins! (Dec '10) 17 min They cannot kill ... 1,571
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min Sublime1 101,407
News Rescue Groups Search for Cat in 'Disturbing' Bo... 2 hr Poppyann 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages