BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243319 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197586 Aug 4, 2014
Why did God create birfoons?

In order to make a doorknob appear intelligent.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197587 Aug 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
Q: What do you get when you cross a bad politician with a lawyer?
A: Chelsea
Which Chelsea is that please?

Ottawa

#197588 Aug 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/pxjejwt
Huffington Post
"8 Reasons The Philippines Is The Best Tropical Destination No One Ever Talks About"
"There's an incredible chain of tropical islands in the Pacific that is sprinkled with pink, white and black sand beaches, ultra-relaxing luxury resorts, charming countrysides and villages, exotic foods and an enticing nightlife. You know it exists, but you've probably never thought of planning a trip there.
And that's a shame because, as the saying goes: It's more fun in the Philippines -- especially when you're on vacation."
It sure is!
Er, if clod LRS-Dale has no clue where Canada is, don't count on him to know where the Philippines are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197589 Aug 4, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, if clod LRS-Dale has no clue where Canada is, don't count on him to know where the Philippines are.
And, the man who thinks Kansas is in Louisiana, does know? LMAO!!! You know where your dumpster is and that's about it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197590 Aug 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/pxjejwt
Huffington Post
"8 Reasons The Philippines Is The Best Tropical Destination No One Ever Talks About"
"There's an incredible chain of tropical islands in the Pacific that is sprinkled with pink, white and black sand beaches, ultra-relaxing luxury resorts, charming countrysides and villages, exotic foods and an enticing nightlife. You know it exists, but you've probably never thought of planning a trip there.
And that's a shame because, as the saying goes: It's more fun in the Philippines -- especially when you're on vacation."
It sure is!
Hmm. Good luck! LMAO!!!

http://www.vice.com/read/philipino-v13n10
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197591 Aug 4, 2014
Glotard would be wise to stay home, lest he be conned, yet again!

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudailynew...
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#197593 Aug 4, 2014
Yep, once Dirty Hairy Reed and the Democrats are no longer in power next January, we can go ahead and impeach Obama.

Nate Silver: Republicans still favored to retake the Senate
Wikimedia Commons

With three months to go until the midterm elections, Republicans maintain a slight edge in their quest to retake the Senate for the first time since 2006, according to FiveThirtyEight prognosticator Nate Silver.

In his latest look at the races, Silver estimates Republicans are likely to pick up the six seats necessary to flip the Senate. Though voters don't really like the GOP, they also don't care much for President Obama whose approval ratings have slumped back to the low 40s nor Democrats in general. Plus Democrats have more territory to defend this year, some of it in states that leaned toward Romney in 2012, giving the GOP a built-in advantage.

"This may not be a 'wave' election as 2010 was, but Republicans don't need a wave to take over the Senate," Silver writes.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197594 Aug 5, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Yep, once Dirty Hairy Reed and the Democrats are no longer in power next January, we can go ahead and impeach Obama.

Wikimedia Commons

With three months to go until the midterm elections, Republicans maintain a slight edge in their quest to retake the Senate for the first time since 2006, according to FiveThirtyEight prognosticator Nate Silver.

In his latest look at the races, Silver estimates Republicans are likely to pick up the six seats necessary to flip the Senate. Though voters don't really like the GOP, they also don't care much for President Obama — whose approval ratings have slumped back to the low 40s — nor Democrats in general. Plus Democrats have more territory to defend this year, some of it in states that leaned toward Romney in 2012, giving the GOP a built-in advantage.

"This may not be a 'wave' election as 2010 was, but Republicans don't need a wave to take over the Senate," Silver writes.
Sorry Rouge - you still have to come up with something to charge him with. Presiding while semi-black won't cut it
wojar

Newington, CT

#197595 Aug 5, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm. Good luck! LMAO!!!
http://www.vice.com/read/philipino-v13n10
Only Romper would go on vacation or move to the slum. He could bring his dumpster with him.
wojar

Newington, CT

#197596 Aug 5, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Wikimedia Commons
In his latest look at the races, Silver estimates Republicans are likely to pick up the six seats necessary to flip the Senate. Though voters don't really like the GOP, they also don't care much for President Obama whose approval ratings have slumped back to the low 40s nor Democrats in general. Plus Democrats have more territory to defend this year, some of it in states that leaned toward Romney in 2012, giving the GOP a built-in advantage.
It's a fantasy to think Obama could be removed. No way to get a 2/3 majority in the senate.

Ottawa

#197597 Aug 5, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Wikimedia Commons
Nate Silver. Who dat? Oh, baseball.

Sounds so much like the 2012 presidential predictions, Taken your dancing shoes out of storage yet, Rogue? Let the voters decide, and Silver stick to baseball. How do you come up with these prognosticators and various "experts" anyhow?.

Ottawa

#197598 Aug 5, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>It's a fantasy to think Obama could be removed. No way to get a 2/3 majority in the senate.
Hate is the main driver behind these ridiculous 210 defeated court challenges and now...impeachment. Were it based on incompetence, imagine how fast GWB and Reagan would've endured impeachment.

Ottawa

#197599 Aug 5, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, the man who thinks Kansas is in Louisiana, does know? LMAO!!! You know where your dumpster is and that's about it!
I don't think Kansas is in Louisiana, but let's say I did, that would pale in comparison to your belief that Canada is "across the pond" from the U.S.A. and located somewhere in France. And that 50% from 15 is 10 just because 50% on top of 10 is 15. What a crock. What a LOSER.

Oh, read somewhere that over 50,000 fans attended the WWE "wrassling" smackdown in the New Orleans Superdome in your home state. Nascar/WWE territory. 50,000 Curlys. How quaint. Enjoyed?

Replaced those cinder blocks thanks to your oil dividend loot yet?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197600 Aug 5, 2014
Jacques,
Someone has been pulling some levers over at O'Hare.
It's been relatively quiet around here lately.
I think it's Durbin because he's up for re-election against that ne'er-do-good milkman Jim Oberweis.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197601 Aug 5, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Rouge - you still have to come up with something to charge him with. Presiding while semi-black won't cut it
The Republicans are waiting for Obama to do something bizarre in reaction to their House Resolution,but with treason,usurp of power,corruption,misuse of executive power,conspiracy,I am sure they will be able to put charges together on Fast and Furious,Benghazi, IRS,NSC, and other Obama actions, except the Republicans only plan to impeach Obama based on actions he took concerning ObamaKare.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197602 Aug 5, 2014
Beavis wrote:

Wikimedia Commons

In his latest look at the races, Silver estimates Republicans are likely to pick up the six seats necessary to flip the Senate. Though voters don't really like the GOP, they also don't care much for President Obama — whose approval ratings have slumped back to the low 40s — nor Democrats in general. Plus Democrats have more territory to defend this year, some of it in states that leaned toward Romney in 2012, giving the GOP a built-in advantage.

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And another Libtard throws out another RACE CARD.
How come Obama is not "semi-white"? I call people like him racially-mixed. Now I am less than 2% American Indian but I do not claim to be mixed-race. Now my father and paternal-grandfather looked like they had American Indian features but I think my grandfather was less than 10% which would make my father a 5%er.
The family history (story) is that a g-g-g-grandmother of mine from the early 19th Century was half Micmac. Oh, and my fathers side of the family is from Aroostook Co., Northern Maine.
Aroostook Band of Micmacs
http://www.micmac-nsn.gov/
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197603 Aug 5, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Only Romper would go on vacation or move to the slum. He could bring his dumpster with him.
Keep us posted on how the "grasshut condo" search is going. haa haa haa Shouldn't you be "gathering" twigs?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197604 Aug 5, 2014
Jacques,
You see, O'Hare airport is like a big fat balloon.
If you squeeze in one place it just bulges out somewhere else.
From what I have read, the people on the northwest side of Chicago are being absolutely clobbered with jet traffic noise and pollution.
They are also the lucky recipients of the bulk of over-night freight traffic too.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197605 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Hate is the main driver behind these ridiculous 210 defeated court challenges and now...impeachment. Were it based on incompetence, imagine how fast GWB and Reagan would've endured impeachment.
Really, at this point there is no "building" up Lil "o". He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it. But, please continue making a complete fool of yourself. You do such a good job of it.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197606 Aug 5, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't think Kansas is in Louisiana, but let's say I did, that would pale in comparison to your belief that Canada is "across the pond" from the U.S.A. and located somewhere in France. And that 50% from 15 is 10 just because 50% on top of 10 is 15. What a crock. What a LOSER.
Oh, read somewhere that over 50,000 fans attended the WWE "wrassling" smackdown in the New Orleans Superdome in your home state. Nascar/WWE territory. 50,000 Curlys. How quaint. Enjoyed?
Replaced those cinder blocks thanks to your oil dividend loot yet?
When my daughter was 13 y/o she was "into" "wraslin'". Please note I did not call it wrestling as wresting is a sport while wraslin' is entertainment. Any way, I took her to a few, so called professional WWF events and I honestly do not think Conservatives go to events like that unless it is to supervise some kids.
But even when I was younger I was never "into" "wraslin'"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min positronium 1,707,147
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SWEET FARTS 64,463
Pure Nasty Gullible Fool. 3 hr Righty Right 13
Trump is A 3 hr Righty Right 470
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 3 hr Righty Right 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 3 hr Righty Right 129
Men that wear panties 8 hr Should Carry Gun 8

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages