BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216785 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197486 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea. Over here, polls are illegal the last 2 days of the campaign. But hey, don't blame the broadcasters and papers for being right.
One thing for you. Polls are taken all the time, and samples across a country like the USA number max, 10,000 surveyed. And they turn out to be right 90% of the time. Now, 55 million people vote for Obama, you don,t think that, as samples go, is superior to 10,000 citizens polled? Face it, if every man woman and child was forced to vote, no matter the age or circumstances, result would've been about 165,000 to 150,000. So, 165,000 idiots, sez you.
Yep, and 50% of our population have an IQ under 100 too.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197487 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people who work in those field have an agendas so their work is tainted. Michael Mann and James Hansen are just two who have been caught cooking their data books.
Mann’s new AMO paper:‘Had I been a reviewer, I would have pointed this out and recommended rejection.‘
Posted on May 19, 2014 by Guest Blogger
Mann’s new paper recharacterizing the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation
A guest post by Nic Lewis
Introduction
Michael Mann has had a paper on the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation (AMO) accepted by Geophysical Research Letters:“On forced temperature changes, internal variability, and the AMO”. The paper seeks to overturn the current understanding of the AMO, and provides what on the surface appears to be impressive evidence. But on my reading of the paper Mann’s case is built on results that do not support his contentions. Had I been a reviewer, I would have pointed this out and recommended rejection.
In this article, I first set out the background to the debate about the AMO and present Mann’s claims. I then examine Mann’s evidence for his claims in detail, and demonstrate that it is illusory. I end with a discussion of the AMO. All the links I give provide access to the full text of the papers cited, not just to their abstracts.
The abstract and access to Supplementary Information is here . Mann has made a preprint of the paper available, here . More importantly, and very commendably, he has made full data and Matlab code available.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/05/19/manns-n...
Is Rougetard out of his mind? The blood lead data was taken from a state run database by people unconnected to the study. It couldn't possibly be fudged.

And the only cooking that was done in relation to Mann was by his detractors who made up the "Climategage" fake scandal that didn't pan out. Mann's research was vindicated several years ago and Rouge simply refuses to believe anything that doesn't fit his narrative.

And whether Nic Lewis agrees with or disagrees with some of Mann's recent publication doesn't change the fact that Mann's tree ring data has been validated by other scientists. It is the nature of scientific publication that some will agree and other s disagree, and discussion continues. Rouge is completely ignorant of how science works.
wojar wrote:
The ignorant LMAO twins seem unaware that environmental scientists know how to conduct a properly controlled study. Does anyone really believe an environmental scientist experienced in the field of lead is not aware of lead paint in old houses? No one except the LMAO twins and a few birfoons.
But Rouge insisted there were no such studies at all. Mr. expert in all things aviation, flat out wrong.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197488 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Dale blabbering about? The O'Hare study concerned airborne lead and had nothing to do with measured blood levels.
BTW, the study of children's blood levels took into account the age of housing resolved at the individual tax parcel level.
So Dufus is again FOS and shooting from the hip with blanks while wearing a blindfold.
Thanks for the laugh.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, now we are talking, O'Hare had nothing to do with blood levels!!! The biggest mining of lead comes from Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. Now which way does the wind blow over 50% of the year?

Bristol, CT

#197489 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people who work in those field have an agendas so their work is tainted.
Man up and quit denying your obvious error.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Show me a source, any source, that has measured the amount of lead contamination at ANY airport? Other than NORMAL background lead contamination, they can not find ANY!!!
I cited four studies Rougie, are you still in denial?
wojar wrote:
The ignorant LMAO twins seem unaware that environmental scientists know how to conduct a properly controlled study. Does anyone really believe an environmental scientist experienced in the field of lead is not aware of lead paint in old houses? No one except the LMAO twins and a few birfoons.
But Rouge insisted there were no such studies at all. Mr. expert in all things aviation, flat out wrong.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197490 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
LMAO!!! Dick!!! How does your ass taste, since it has been handed to you, raw!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197491 Aug 3, 2014
chow y'all!!

Bristol, CT

#197492 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, now we are talking, O'Hare had nothing to do with blood levels!!! The biggest mining of lead comes from Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. Now which way does the wind blow over 50% of the year?
Dale is mindlessly blabbering again. The O'Hare airborne lead study and the North Carolina children's blood level study are two entirely different studies that Dufus Dale had confused. Both indicate that airports are a source of lead pollution that can affect human health.

BTW, lead mining in MO, KS, and OK is completely irrelevant. Most of Illinois doesn't have a lead problem. The lead observed is locally produced (O'Hare, H. Kramer & Co., Fisk coal fired plant). Ignorant and scientifically illiterate Dufus Dale is talking through his hat again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Dale blabbering about? The O'Hare study concerned airborne lead and had nothing to do with measured blood levels.
BTW, the study of children's blood levels took into account the age of housing resolved at the individual tax parcel level.
So Dufus is again FOS and shooting from the hip with blanks while wearing a blindfold.
Thanks for the laugh.

Bristol, CT

#197493 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick!!! How does your ass taste, since it has been handed to you, raw!!!
As Dale blabbers incoherently about lead mines in MO & KS as though they have something to do with airborne Pb in greater Chicago.

Delusional.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197494 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale is mindlessly blabbering again. The O'Hare airborne lead study and the North Carolina children's blood level study are two entirely different studies that Dufus Dale had confused. Both indicate that airports are a source of lead pollution that can affect human health.
BTW, lead mining in MO, KS, and OK is completely irrelevant. Most of Illinois doesn't have a lead problem. The lead observed is locally produced (O'Hare, H. Kramer & Co., Fisk coal fired plant). Ignorant and scientifically illiterate Dufus Dale is talking through his hat again.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, you got hammered!!! Now ride your own ass around for awhile and bless the methane..
So the lead doesn't come O'Hare, you are hammered, again!!!
Do you want to go three for three!!!! LMAO!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197495 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As Dale blabbers incoherently about lead mines in MO & KS as though they have something to do with airborne Pb in greater Chicago.
Delusional.
Dick, you just know when to stop, do you!!! Of course keep it up, we all enjoy the laugh, after all this thread is supposed to be for the enjoyment, and you are very funny!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197496 Aug 3, 2014
Oh, looks like I left out the "don't" in my last post, sorry.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197497 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Can you provide a chart of the winds at anytime in that area, at different altitudes?
Irrelevant, as usual, We were discussing drop-off centres, recycling centres and full-blown lead/plastic transformation factories. The latter factories do not exist in Chicago by the way. Please remain relevant.

Ottawa

#197498 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you? How do you make it home each night? BTW, April's Fools jokes are way better than any Hahaverd study. Now, would the biologist like to actually use his expertise? If so, I ran across footage from an offshore rig camera. I have no idea what it is. See what you think. I think it's alive but that's as far as I'll venture.
Sounds more and more like Rogue. Jacking, pulling chains, April Fools jokes, all of it so, so...birther. So juvenile and stupid school yard dummies who think they are smarter than the best in class.

"You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you?", dixit the class dunce. LOSER.

Ottawa

#197499 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick!!! LMAO!!! Learn to read!!! You got your ass hammered this day!!!
LRS writes like Rogue, Dale writes like LRS - hmm - interesting.Three-headed monster? Nawwww...

Bristol, CT

#197500 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, you got hammered!!! Now ride your own ass around for awhile and bless the methane..
So the lead doesn't come O'Hare, you are hammered, again!!!
Do you want to go three for three!!!! LMAO!!!!
More incoherent blabbering from Dufus Dale. The lead measured downwind from O'Hare in Bensenville and Schiller park undoubtedly originated from O'Hare.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#197501 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"WERE pro-Obama". The the election where held today, he would not even win the Democrat primary.
And 160 MILLION people voted for Obama in 2012? Try 65,915,796!!! You some how think 100% of our population votes to include one day old babies and people who have been dead for ten years.
Show me where and when I wrote that 160 million people voted Obama. Franks misread because, like you, he plays hooky and does not attend his 3rd grade remedial reading class. I spoke of extrapolation of the 55 million or so votes that he got into the whole population, which , if everyone , old, young, sane , insane, voted. As per polls that only conclude based on ionly 10,000 polled, and which are 90% correct, the election is much better than any poll.

Were there a third election for Obama, and were the Republicans fielding the same list of mediocre candidates, Obama would easily win.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197502 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, as usual, We were discussing drop-off centres, recycling centres and full-blown lead/plastic transformation factories. The latter factories do not exist in Chicago by the way. Please remain relevant.
LMAO!!! Very relevant, the wind is what carries the dreaded lead. No wind no lead fallout beyond the source!!
You left yourself wide open for that one! Dummy!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197503 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More incoherent blabbering from Dufus Dale. The lead measured downwind from O'Hare in Bensenville and Schiller park undoubtedly originated from O'Hare.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, you made your own grave, live with it!!!!

Ottawa

#197504 Aug 3, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and 50% of our population have an IQ under 100 too.
That right? And that makes it the best country in the world ? Like you said, it would be if 44% disappeared. Do you want to revise all of that?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197505 Aug 3, 2014
<quoted text>
LRS writes like Rogue, Dale writes like LRS - hmm - interesting.Three-headed monster? Nawwww...
LMAO!!! Interesting, isn't it!!! Just think, there maybe more to us than the written words, we maybe the shadow government. You know we now have Ebola and my test it on Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,395,417
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 40 min NO UNVETTED ILLEGALS 3
News Fight Or Flight: Taking Back Chicago's Violent ... 50 min bozo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 102,485
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,700
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 6,419
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages