BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 212978 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197464 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No shyt, Sherlock? LMAO! Never let anyone tell you, you're not SLOW! Aw, is Shortboy upset because he was led around like a blind pig? HaHaHaHaHaHa! But, but, it's in the air and it was found downwind! LMAO!!! Typical 'tard response coming.
I laugh at Romper's outlandish suggestion and that means I'm being led? Romper belongs in a rubber room.

The statement was obviously false on its face to anyone except the fool from Mississippi who believes April Fools jokes are Harvard studies.

Bristol, CT

#197465 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick! So you haven't any idea where the Pb is coming from, since the winds scatter the fallout over a wide area.
Is Dale as dumb as a post or his he trying to impersonate one?

Pb low immediately upwind of O'Hare, high immediately downwind. This was true for more than one site measured on different days with differing wind directions.

Dale has no idea that his blabbering is incoherent.
wojar wrote:
In fact, other than the Chicago area, the only other significant source of airborne Pb is Granite City,~300 miles from Bensenville and Schiller Park.
But forget about the extensive measurements that have pinpointed the sources of heavy metal pollution in the greater Chicago area while the idiotic LMAO Twins mouth off their ignorance about landfills and battery recycling centers.
Pathetic.
Meanwhile in North Carolina, lead in children's blood is highly correlated to distance from small airports where avgas is used.
The simple fact is There are several studies (that I previously cited) indicating airports, small and large, are a source of local Pb air contamination, despite the fact that Rougetard (self-described world class expert in all things aviation) insisted there were no such studies.
In any event, Dufus Dale is about to solve the problem of batteries as his magical car will produce gobs of electricity from thin air! The entire world will be amazed as the First Law of Thermodynamics is falsified and physicists will go to their blackboards trying to come up with new theories!

Bristol, CT

#197466 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, how long do the Pb particles stay in the atmosphere and at what point are they dispersed according to the wind currents?
Dale drives down the road, when he is immediately upwind of a certain field there is no odor. Whenever he is immediately downwind of the field, which is fertilized with manure, he wonders if the smell is coming from the manure in the field or from 300 miles away:

"How long does the smell stay in the air and at what point is it dispersed according to the wind currents?"

What a riot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale needs to learn English. Romper referred to recycling "centers" (plural) in the area, not recycling plants.
Also, from the wind direction and airborne Pb measurements, unless the is a gigantic battery recycling plant smack dab in the middle of O'Hare belching out Pb, Dufus, you're SOL.

Bristol, CT

#197467 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No Dick, he made himself very plain, it is you who needs to learn how to read. The "drop off" centers do not do smelting.
Sorry Dufus, he never said anything about smelting. He referred to "recycling centers" which are not recycling plants. Please learn English.

Some egg is still stuck to Dufus Dale's face; he missed a spot.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dale needs to learn English. Romper referred to recycling "centers" (plural) in the area, not recycling plants.
Also, from the wind direction and airborne Pb measurements, unless the is a gigantic battery recycling plant smack dab in the middle of O'Hare belching out Pb, Dufus, you're SOL.

Bristol, CT

#197468 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick! So you haven't any idea where the Pb is coming from, since the winds scatter the fallout over a wide area.
Wrong. Higher concentrations come from a proximal source. This is because the concentration dissipates with distance. So when Bensenville has high Pb when downwind of O'Hare (but upwind the Pb is low) but Schiller Park gets the downwind Pb on days when the wind blows from O'Hare it's obviously coming from O'Hare.

There are three people walking down a deserted street in Illinois. A, B, and C. A is behind B and C. B is behind C. A talks to C on his cell phone and tells C he hears someone whistling ahead of him. C says he hears someone whistling behind him. Dale thinks the person whistling might be in Gary Indiana.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197469 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh at Romper's outlandish suggestion and that means I'm being led? Romper belongs in a rubber room.
The statement was obviously false on its face to anyone except the fool from Mississippi who believes April Fools jokes are Harvard studies.
You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you? How do you make it home each night? BTW, April's Fools jokes are way better than any Hahaverd study. Now, would the biologist like to actually use his expertise? If so, I ran across footage from an offshore rig camera. I have no idea what it is. See what you think. I think it's alive but that's as far as I'll venture.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197470 Aug 3, 2014
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197471 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dufus, he never said anything about smelting. He referred to "recycling centers" which are not recycling plants. Please learn English.
<quoted text>
Hell, I capitalized SMELTERS! Not that I was "really" trying to prove anything. Sure got the responses, though!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197472 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick!!! You want lead out of the picture, you want oil out of the picture, you want coal out of the picture, I guess we can all start riding asses like you to work and forget about the methane.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197473 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Higher concentrations come from a proximal source. This is because the concentration dissipates with distance. So when Bensenville has high Pb when downwind of O'Hare (but upwind the Pb is low) but Schiller Park gets the downwind Pb on days when the wind blows from O'Hare it's obviously coming from O'Hare.
There are three people walking down a deserted street in Illinois. A, B, and C. A is behind B and C. B is behind C. A talks to C on his cell phone and tells C he hears someone whistling ahead of him. C says he hears someone whistling behind him. Dale thinks the person whistling might be in Gary Indiana.
Dick!!! Now you know that it depends on the winds as to what the fallout will be in any given area, for all you know the blood of any given child could have come from the environment in which it was reared (home), since most homes around any given airport are old and contain lead paint and window glazing.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197474 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Dick!!! LMAO!!! Learn to read!!! You got your ass hammered this day!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#197475 Aug 3, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick is walking down a street, he hears "hay dick", he knows he is going to get his ass beat! No way to talk your ass out of that, or do most people call you "Dick"!!! LMAO!!!!

Bristol, CT

#197476 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't realize I was jacking with you, do you? How do you make it home each night? BTW, April's Fools jokes are way better than any Hahaverd study. Now, would the biologist like to actually use his expertise? If so, I ran across footage from an offshore rig camera. I have no idea what it is. See what you think. I think it's alive but that's as far as I'll venture.
Romper is jacking all the time. He doesn't know how to do anything else. His nursemaid is laughing at him.

Bristol, CT

#197477 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, I capitalized SMELTERS! Not that I was "really" trying to prove anything. Sure got the responses, though!
Romper babbles about smelters in Southern Illinois in one post, landfills in another , and then battery recycling centers. None worth crap. He's jacking with himself.

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#197478 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper never said anything about smelters in the fantasy battery recycling centers all around Chicago. Got Alzheimer's? Romper said smelters in southern Illinois (which could not possibly affect the O'Hare area.)

Pathetic.

Bristol, CT

#197479 Aug 3, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Dick!!! Now you know that it depends on the winds as to what the fallout will be in any given area, for all you know the blood of any given child could have come from the environment in which it was reared (home), since most homes around any given airport are old and contain lead paint and window glazing.
What is Dale blabbering about? The O'Hare study concerned airborne lead and had nothing to do with measured blood levels.

BTW, the study of children's blood levels took into account the age of housing resolved at the individual tax parcel level.

So Dufus is again FOS and shooting from the hip with blanks while wearing a blindfold.

Thanks for the laugh.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#197480 Aug 3, 2014
"This enabled us to generate a table containing blood lead screening results and four dummy variables representing whether each child lived within 500 m, 1,000 m, 1,500 m, or 2,000 m of an airport.
We supplemented the blood lead screening and airport location data with data from county tax assessor databases on age of housing (to control for lead exposure risks from deteriorating lead-based paint), resolved at the individual tax parcel level."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197481 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
http://theinterrobang.com/mass ive-unidentified-sea-monster-c aught-on-oil-rig-cam/
My best guess is a neural-buoyancy glob of petroleum.

Bristol, CT

#197482 Aug 3, 2014
The ignorant LMAO twins seem unaware that environmental scientists know how to conduct a properly controlled study. Does anyone really believe an environmental scientist experienced in the field of lead is not aware of lead paint in old houses? No one except the LMAO twins and a few birfoons.

But Rouge insisted there were no such studies at all. Mr. expert in all things aviation, flat out wrong.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197483 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Idiots who voted for Obama, you report? Well, 60 million voted for him, which is over 50% of the vote. Based on that percentage, we can therefore conclude that about 55% of all Americans are pro-Obama. That would come to over 160 million Americans. Now, they are all stupid, according to you and your stupid videos. WOW. Now, were you and your ilk not boasting that the U.S. is the greatest country in the world? Please inform how that can be, what with 160 million idiots, more than half the population?
Oh, that's right, like your birther brother Rogue stated, it would be the greatest in the world if you got rid of 44% of its population , including Chicago, Detroit and a few other large centres.
Well, news for you, LOSER, birthers ARE the idiots, obviously. But hey, Frank, do stay, we need the laughs, the world is so sad these days. Cheer us up some more.
"WERE pro-Obama". The the election where held today, he would not even win the Democrat primary.
And 160 MILLION people voted for Obama in 2012? Try 65,915,796!!! You some how think 100% of our population votes to include one day old babies and people who have been dead for ten years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The abandoned Bel Air Drive In movie theatre. C... (Jan '08) 5 min Babs 21
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min PEllen 8,077
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 19 min PEllen 2,250
Word (Dec '08) 21 min PEllen 5,976
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 101,726
Ask Amy 4-30-16 26 min PEllen 1
Abby 4-30-16 31 min PEllen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages