BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 240292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197403 Aug 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is not an athlete.
And Frank is not a sane person.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197404 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I really am laughing my azz off! You dolt!!!
Apparently in Hattiesburg, the redneck birfoons call that a rebuttal when they are flummoxed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, MORON, if the lead were due to contamination from the south west, why would Bentonville have high lead levels when the wind is coming from the Northeast (O'Hare)?
Duh!
And, MORON, how could a smelter hundreds of miles away affect Bentonville on days when it is downwind from O'Hare but not Schiller Park? And affect Schiller Park on days when it is downwind from O'Hare, but not Bentonville?
R U on drugs?
And, MORON, if a smelter in Southwest IL were effecting Bentonville and Schiller park, it would also be affecting Indiana and Michigan. You're an idiot. The effects measured were local, MORON.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197405 Aug 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally flummoxed, trailer trash oil tycoon buffoon birfoon birther brings out the threats. Business as usual.
That's it Jacqtari, completely ignore what barb was slung my way. Typical of a hypocrite.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197406 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently in Hattiesburg, the redneck birfoons call that a rebuttal when they are flummoxed.
<quoted text>
Actually, we call it, yanking an idiot's chain! Oh, see just how many battery recycling centers are in the area. Smelters to the SW and processing plants to the SW. And, they're amazed to find lead in the air! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! DOLT Just curious, do you snort angel dust every single day? hee hee hee Now, check out those battery recycling centers!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197407 Aug 2, 2014
Slowboy, you don't have the common sense to know when someone is jacking with you and when they're not. LMAO! Seriously. Really. Think about it! LMAO! 100% clueless! LMAO!

My point has been proven beyond any doubt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197408 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Slowboy, you don't have the common sense to know when someone is jacking with you and when they're not. LMAO! Seriously. Really. Think about it! LMAO! 100% clueless! LMAO!
My point has been proven beyond any doubt.
Let that be written in stone!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197409 Aug 2, 2014

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197411 Aug 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama is not an athlete. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e_JJLLfTR8IXX
Fool. Idiots who voted for Obama, you report? Well, 60 million voted for him, which is over 50% of the vote. Based on that percentage, we can therefore conclude that about 55% of all Americans are pro-Obama. That would come to over 160 million Americans. Now, they are all stupid, according to you and your stupid videos. WOW. Now, were you and your ilk not boasting that the U.S. is the greatest country in the world? Please inform how that can be, what with 160 million idiots, more than half the population?

Oh, that's right, like your birther brother Rogue stated, it would be the greatest in the world if you got rid of 44% of its population , including Chicago, Detroit and a few other large centres.

Well, news for you, LOSER, birthers ARE the idiots, obviously. But hey, Frank, do stay, we need the laughs, the world is so sad these days. Cheer us up some more.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197412 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Slowboy, you don't have the common sense to know when someone is jacking with you and when they're not. LMAO! Seriously. Really. Think about it! LMAO! 100% clueless! LMAO!
My point has been proven beyond any doubt.
"My point has been proven beyond any doubt." , dixit the loser, "yes, man roamed the earth with dinosaurs 6000 years ago and the earth is flat".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197413 Aug 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool. Idiots who voted for Obama, you report? Well, 60 million voted for him, which is over 50% of the vote. Based on that percentage, we can therefore conclude that about 55% of all Americans are pro-Obama. That would come to over 160 million Americans. Now, they are all stupid, according to you and your stupid videos. WOW. Now, were you and your ilk not boasting that the U.S. is the greatest country in the world? Please inform how that can be, what with 160 million idiots, more than half the population?
Oh, that's right, like your birther brother Rogue stated, it would be the greatest in the world if you got rid of 44% of its population , including Chicago, Detroit and a few other large centres.
Well, news for you, LOSER, birthers ARE the idiots, obviously. But hey, Frank, do stay, we need the laughs, the world is so sad these days. Cheer us up some more.
What can you say? They were taken in by the one with the forked tongue. Lies. Surely, you're aware of his inability to tell the truth? Thought so. He's about to screw up again, are you ready? LMAO!!! Open wide!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197414 Aug 2, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"My point has been proven beyond any doubt." , dixit the loser, "yes, man roamed the earth with dinosaurs 6000 years ago and the earth is flat".
Point proven. Now, your personal beliefs (lmao) are all yours! Dinos have been dated as far back as 10,000 years ago, moron.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197415 Aug 2, 2014
Oh BTW, don't you go anywhere either Jaqtari, you're a riot!
wojar

Newington, CT

#197416 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we call it, yanking an idiot's chain! Oh, see just how many battery recycling centers are in the area. Smelters to the SW and processing plants to the SW. And, they're amazed to find lead in the air! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! DOLT Just curious, do you snort angel dust every single day? hee hee hee Now, check out those battery recycling centers!
The only thing Romper is jerking is himself. Lead smelter in southern IL (300 miles to the south) could not possibly account for airborne Pb on days when Bentonville or Schiller Park are downwind from O'Hare. Grow up Romper and quit playing with yourself in public.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197417 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Point proven. Now, your personal beliefs (lmao) are all yours! Dinos have been dated as far back as 10,000 years ago, moron.
Really? 10,000 years ago? Please show us.

Oh, Adam and Eve, the first humans, arrived 6,000 year ago. Bible. What about that 4,000-year gap?

But hey, you did write "Point proven. Now, your personal beliefs (lmao) are all yours! Dinos have been dated as far back as 10,000 years ago, moron." That alone would leave anyone, including a kindergarten class and birthers even, speechless.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197418 Aug 3, 2014
Oops...forgot, the earth is flat.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197419 Aug 3, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we call it, yanking an idiot's chain! Oh, see just how many battery recycling centers are in the area. Smelters to the SW and processing plants to the SW. And, they're amazed to find lead in the air! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! DOLT Just curious, do you snort angel dust every single day? hee hee hee Now, check out those battery recycling centers!
Only an idiot would think battery recycling centers cause airborne Pb.

Romper is yanking something but he's getting laughed at. What a fool.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197420 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques,
They (the EPA) says there is actually a spike in airborne lead on the weekends when the general aviation crowd takes to the sky for no particular reason other than as an annoyance to those on the grounds.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197421 Aug 3, 2014
What kind of an idiot would think battery recycling centers cause airborne Pb?

The kind who believes April Fools' jokes are Harvard studies.

Ha ha ha!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197422 Aug 3, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? 10,000 years ago? Please show us.
Oh, Adam and Eve, the first humans, arrived 6,000 year ago. Bible. What about that 4,000-year gap?
But hey, you did write "Point proven. Now, your personal beliefs (lmao) are all yours! Dinos have been dated as far back as 10,000 years ago, moron." That alone would leave anyone, including a kindergarten class and birthers even, speechless.
10,000 years ago Noah forgot to put the dinosaurs in the ark.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197423 Aug 3, 2014
Yep. It sure sucks being blasted non-stop by high energy sound waves coming out of the ass-end of a jet.
You humans are clever, but you're not always right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 43 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,520,792
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
Protest is Treason 5 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 8 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 9 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 9 hr honeymylove 2,524
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr PEllen 105,129

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages