BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197360 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Liberal Black Professor learns what the law is. I guess this white cop acted stupidly too!
AUDIO/VIDEO: ASU Professor Dr. Ersula Ore Thrown to the Ground by Police
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who told you she was liberal?
2. Had she been white, would you have written ""And another Liberal White Professor..."? You see,Rogue, you are "gut" racist, it just comes out naturally. You can't help it.
1) A Conservative would not have acted that way.
2) Yep, white, black, purple.It is just that most blacks are Libtards. Name me one Conservative Black FEMALE that has served in Congress in the past forty years? Sure you have a few Conservative Black Males serve in Congress, but no Black Female Conservatives.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197361 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Glotard still a little pryck? Of course!
So funny, Romper grumbles as his nose is stuck in it. Ha ha ha!

Lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos increased airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park?

Hee hee hee!

How's the crow tasting?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Romper still believe increased (downwind from O'Hare) airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park were due to lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197362 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's entire premise in flames. Look at a map, Romper. are Bentonville and Schiller Park anywhere near the ghettos that Romnper based his nitwit theory on?
Yes Romper, you proposed a theory, that the higher lead levels were due to lead paint in ghetto housing.(Despite the fact that the lead was measured in the air and nowhere near a ghetto.) Ha ha ha ha ha!
<quoted text>
Bentonville is south of O'Hare and Schiller Park is southeast of O'Hare. The normal wind direction is from the SW. A SW wind would pass over these areas first, then O'Hare, no?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197363 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Romper still an ignorant fool with egg stuck to his face?
Better watch out, Romper, now the tomatoes are flying.
<quoted text>
Did the little pryck just tell me, I'd better watch out? For what? You? LMAO!!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197364 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a rebuttal in Birfoonistan?
<quoted text>
No, for you, that is a fact of life!

Location hidden

#197365 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
While this Black guy, gets it!
Was Professor Ersula Ore wrongly arrested By Arizona State University Police?
https://www.youtube.com/watch ..
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, now with the "Black guy" . You do treat Blacks as a distinct entity, and not a good one at that, I gather, of U.S. society, don't you? Why?
The only reason why I brought to your attention that he was blacks as YOU think all black people are Libtards like you. And if a black person is not a Libtard, you Libtards will call him an Oreo, An Uncle Tom, House Servant, etc.
Did you heard Obama use the term "Pookie" during his campaign in 2012? He used it often in 2008 but finally someone told him it was a racist term used by dark skinned field slaves against light-skinned HOUSE slaves during our Antebellum period.
Oh, do you know what "antebellum" means? It is Latin for "Before War". And Parabellum? "Prepare [for] War"!

Location hidden

#197366 Aug 2, 2014
Democrat On U.S. Civil Rights Commission Wants Speech Codes For ‘Adolescent’ 21-Year-Olds
The Daily Caller

A Democrat on the U.S. Civil Rights Commission has urged campus restrictions on First Amendment-protected speech because, he believes, the still-developing brains of college students cannot properly process certain dangerous ideas.

The civil rights commissioner is Michael Yaki, a former senior adviser to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.

The Washington Post’s Eugene Volokh was present at a commission on a briefing on sexual harassment law in education last week when Yaki made his bizarro comments.

The civil rights commissioner said he favors outlawing speech that would be grossly unpopular, such as “a slave auction at a fraternity engagement” or a celebration of Latino culture that involves “making everyone dress as janitors and mop floors.”

Yaki also wants to turn Miss America-type pageants into campus speech crimes. He expressed his belief in the unacceptable dangers of “a situation involving women” in which they “parade around in skimpy clothing and turn in some show or something.”

In embarrassingly vague fashion, Yaki struggled mightily to make some kind of coherent point at the civil rights commission hearing.

“I mean where do you think you can, that the university can’t deal with ensuring the route it has environment that is not oppressive or hostile because obviously a campus, especially certain types of campuses where there’s a lot of — where — that are geographically compact, that have a lot of working and living situations in a close area to create a campus atmosphere,” the language-addled law school graduate stuttered.

“Doesn’t that gravitate toward having greater ability to proscribe certain types of conduct that have the ability to escalate beyond what anyone would consider to be reasonable or acceptable?”

Yaki, who spent many of his formative years in highly authoritarian countries, then distinguished himself from fellow garden-variety progressives who seek to criminalize ideas they don’t like by, hilariously, suggesting that his repressive views are backed by scientists (and citing a Supreme Court case concerning the death penalty).

“It has to do with science,” Yaki confidently explained.“More and more, the vast majority, in fact — I think — overall in bodies of science is that young people, not just K through 12 but also between the ages of 16 to 20, 21 is where the brain is still in a stage of development.”

He went on to argue that “the juvenile or adolescent or young adult brain processes information” in ways that are “vastly different from the way that we adults do.” Consequently, he proclaimed,“when we sit back and talk about what is right or wrong in terms of First Amendment jurisprudence from a reasonable person’s standpoint, we are really not looking into the same referential viewpoint.”

The civil rights commissioner then laid out his sweeping, anti-free speech conclusion.

“There are very good and compelling reasons why broader policies and prohibitions on conduct in activities and in some instances speech are acceptable on a college campus level that might not be acceptable say in an adult work environment or in an adult situation,” he said.

Among many others, Hans Bader of the Competitive Enterprise Institute has criticized Yaki for his “depressing” arguments against free speech.

“Yaki’s claim that speech should be especially restricted on campus ‘because of the unique nature of a university campus setting’ turns basic free speech principles upside down,” Bader wrote in a recent essay.“Free speech is especially vital on college campuses, where students can learn how to deal with opposing points of view in a civil and constructive manner.”

http://news.yahoo.com/democrat-u-civil-rights...

Bristol, CT

#197367 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bentonville is south of O'Hare and Schiller Park is southeast of O'Hare. The normal wind direction is from the SW. A SW wind would pass over these areas first, then O'Hare, no?
Hey, Moron, the wind is constantly changing. Some days the wind is from the opposite direction. The EPA study studied the lead concentrations in the air downwind on each particular day.

That means, little buddy, on a day that Bentonville was downwind, the lead in the air was higher. And it means on a day when Schiller Park was downwind, that the lead was also higher.

The measurement s "downwind" were made only when the target area was actually "downwind".

Not a hard concept to understand.

I cited to the study, illiterate fool. You obviously didn't read it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper's entire premise in flames. Look at a map, Romper. are Bentonville and Schiller Park anywhere near the ghettos that Romnper based his nitwit theory on?
Yes Romper, you proposed a theory, that the higher lead levels were due to lead paint in ghetto housing.(Despite the fact that the lead was measured in the air and nowhere near a ghetto.) Ha ha ha ha ha!
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197368 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
See, says Romper, don't trust numbers from the EPA, eve though there are no studies that contradict the EPA numbers. Not even the Koch brothers have contradictory data.
Romper: Don't trust scientific data even if there is no evidence otherwise!!
That's why he is a birfoon!!
"Don't trust scientific data even if there is no evidence otherwise!!"
That can be translated from Birfoonese into English:
"Believe whatever you want, if you know in your heart that the liberals, je--, and n------ are trying to take us over and overthrow our white Christian land."
Romper: "They have reasons to find things, some that aren't even there."
Romper is a member of a dying species that will be extinct within 20 years.
Now you're being a dumbazz, again. So, because there is "one" study, it must be believed? By who? Someone stupid enough to get conned twice by the street corner con man, such as you. Glotard, think all Federal Data is written in stone! What a fool. Why does the little pryck boy refuse to see the disaster his idol has created? Lil "o" is about to make his biggest mistake, yet! And, I can't wait. LMAO!

Stay away from translations, they make you sound like a true space cadet. Really. Think about it.

Bristol, CT

#197369 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal wind?

The study measured actual wind direction on each day. On days that Bentonville was downwind, you got Bentonville downwind numbers. On days when Schiller Park was downwind you got Schiller Park numbers.

It ain't Rocket Science! Romper, grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197371 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos increased airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park?
Hee hee hee!
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
My nose is just fine, Glotardo. Now, "if" you think you could shove my nose in anything, you're sadly mistaken but welcome to try, Shortboy. Hahahahaha!

Bristol, CT

#197372 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glotard, think all Federal Data is written in stone! What a fool.
The Duke University study was a government study? Really?

And the Canadian EPA was in on the plot too in their study?

Jagoff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197373 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Moron, the wind is constantly changing. Some days the wind is from the opposite direction. The EPA study studied the lead concentrations in the air downwind on each particular day.
That means, little buddy, on a day that Bentonville was downwind, the lead in the air was higher. And it means on a day when Schiller Park was downwind, that the lead was also higher.
The measurement s "downwind" were made only when the target area was actually "downwind".
Not a hard concept to understand.
I cited to the study, illiterate fool. You obviously didn't read it.
<quoted text>
Chicago's normal wind direction is SW. Did this wind pass over any landfills? I don't see that the report proved anything in regards to the source! That lead could have come from another state!
BTW, do you even know where these two areas are located? Swirling winds, huh? Well, that would make pinpointing a source next to impossible. Man, you're easy to feed! LMAO!

Bristol, CT

#197374 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
My nose is just fine, Glotardo. Now, "if" you think you could shove my nose in anything, you're sadly mistaken but welcome to try, Shortboy. Hahahahaha!
And the the fecal matter is still stuck on his nose for all to see. Sad, very sad.

Romper, lead-based paint from inner city Chicago ghettos could not possibly affect airborne lead levels in Schiller Park or Bentonville. Get a grip!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee!
How's the crow tasting?
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197375 Aug 2, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the the fecal matter is still stuck on his nose for all to see. Sad, very sad.
Romper, lead-based paint from inner city Chicago ghettos could not possibly affect airborne lead levels in Schiller Park or Bentonville. Get a grip!
<quoted text>
Really? How about when it is sanded or sandblasted. How about when transported? Those studies are made for gullible idiots like you. They're intended to instill fear and you're the perfect stool! LMAO! Lap it up, Shortboy! LMAO! I bet you read the National Enquirer looking for your munchkins too, don't ya? HaHaHaHa! Gullible doesn't even begin to describe you. Not even close! LMAO!!! Be a good little lamb now and take your place among the flock. fruitpie

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197376 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama at the Bat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Tcahn7PwQUXX
You are such a sad man. Had anyone but Sarah Palin been chosen to pitch to Obama, we could've maybe chuckled a bit. But to wet dream that, via baseball, she is a better person in every way , more intelligent even, than Obama, well, Rogue, do you realise how unreal thar is? Oh, did you know he beat her soundly and her boss running mate in 2008? Or so they say, as of course, as Obama won fraudulently - and again in 2012.

Ottawa

#197377 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Liberal Black Professor learns what the law is. I guess this white cop acted stupidly too!
AUDIO/VIDEO: ASU Professor Dr. Ersula Ore Thrown to the Ground by Police
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
1) A Conservative would not have acted that way.
2) Yep, white, black, purple.It is just that most blacks are Libtards. Name me one Conservative Black FEMALE that has served in Congress in the past forty years? Sure you have a few Conservative Black Males serve in Congress, but no Black Female Conservatives.
1. "A Conservative would not have acted that way." Sez you;

2. Oh, is the professor a congresswoman? Please tell me how that is in any way relevant.

Ottawa

#197378 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the little pryck just tell me, I'd better watch out? For what? You? LMAO!!!!
Pryck, eh? Well, that's progress, slowly showing your wares, toe out of the closet. Give us more.

Ottawa

#197379 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
While this Black guy, gets it!
Was Professor Ersula Ore wrongly arrested By Arizona State University Police?
https://www.youtube.com/watch..<quoted text>
The only reason why I brought to your attention that he was blacks as YOU think all black people are Libtards like you. And if a black person is not a Libtard, you Libtards will call him an Oreo, An Uncle Tom, House Servant, etc.
Did you heard Obama use the term "Pookie" during his campaign in 2012? He used it often in 2008 but finally someone told him it was a racist term used by dark skinned field slaves against light-skinned HOUSE slaves during our Antebellum period.
Oh, do you know what "antebellum" means? It is Latin for "Before War". And Parabellum? "Prepare [for] War"!
1. You : "you Libtards will call him an Oreo, An Uncle Tom, House Servant, etc." Please indicate when and where any "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) wrote the words "Oreo, Uncle Tom, House Servant,". Do so now;

2. All ethnies, including blacks, can use the most outrageous demeaning words as long as they keep it within the confines of their own "race or ethnicity" or whatever. Yes, a Black can use the N words on Blacks, but not you. Don't you even know it's not racist as how can a black person discriminate against a...black person? Context, Rogue, context. Do you even understand why that is? Obama can use "pookie" anytime in context. Do you get that too?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197380 Aug 2, 2014
BTW, southwest Ill. is home to several lead processing plants and SMELTERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min hojo 64,471
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Zonker 1,708,972
Durbin rebuked by Bishop Paprocki 12 min TAAM 1
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 2 hr Moe Greens optome... 6
Should AR15 be banned? 3 hr ThomasA 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Junket 11,970
Trump is A 16 hr Maverick 808 471

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages