BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197054 Jul 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it is not a believable coincidence that LRS oil bajillionaire and Dale, soon to be billionaire inventor, both share a similar past with one degree of separation from Pravda Lady.
Do you hear voices, as well? Anti-psychotic drugs may be able to help you. Then again, maybe NOT. Play it safe and remain in Granny's basement. hee hee hee fruitboy

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197055 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hear voices, as well? Anti-psychotic drugs may be able to help you. Then again, maybe NOT. Play it safe and remain in Granny's basement. hee hee hee fruitboy
Romper, busted twice within one hour for failure to keep his monikers straight, and he's still in denial mode.

196992, Dale admits he's schizophrenic (in reply to '990 from wojar).

A while later LRS asks (see 197000) if I would mind showing where Dale made the admission.

Moments later I show him,(see 197002)

LRS, forgetting that he, under the LRS moniker, asked for "where Dale admitted being a schizophrenic," (197000) then stated: "Psst, hey Brainchild, I'm not Dale! LMAO!!!" (197004).

Obviously LRS(Dale) thought he asked the question under the moniker of Dale(LRS).

Gotcha!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry it is not a believable coincidence that LRS oil bajillionaire and Dale, soon to be billionaire inventor, both share a similar past with one degree of separation from Pravda Lady.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197056 Jul 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>BUSTED!
Surely, the Elite Scientist from the 80s (lmao) can back up his claim? Right, little man? Waiting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197057 Jul 29, 2014
Eli's a comin'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197058 Jul 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, busted twice within one hour for failure to keep his monikers straight, and he's still in denial mode.
196992, Dale admits he's schizophrenic (in reply to '990 from wojar).
A while later LRS asks (see 197000) if I would mind showing where Dale made the admission.
Moments later I show him,(see 197002)
LRS, forgetting that he, under the LRS moniker, asked for "where Dale admitted being a schizophrenic," (197000) then stated: "Psst, hey Brainchild, I'm not Dale! LMAO!!!" (197004).
Obviously LRS(Dale) thought he asked the question under the moniker of Dale(LRS).
Gotcha!
<quoted text>
Psst, hey Brainchild, I'm still not Dale. What a DAB!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197059 Jul 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a year ago LRS and AL had a conversation that revealed they knew each others' identities based on people close to AL in AL's neighborhood.
Now it's Dufus Dale who says, "went to school with her brothers". Really? Both Dufus Dale and LRS knew American Lady's brothers and friends years ago? Or has LRS/Dale forgotten how to keep his identities separate?
BUSTED.
<quoted text>
Sorry Spongebutt, I never had such a conversation with AL. Making crap up again, huh? That's really all you have, isn't it? BS. BTW, you did not show where Dale admitted anything. More lies from Sparky. Anyone surprised?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197060 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
Eli's a comin'!
Reminds one of "Can you hear us coming?". Opens the stupidity door wide open. What a LOSER.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197061 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Spongebutt, I never had such a conversation with AL. Making crap up again, huh? That's really all you have, isn't it? BS. BTW, you did not show where Dale admitted anything. More lies from Sparky. Anyone surprised?
What's this? Lil Romper - the champion of attributing monikers based on his flights of fancy and dozens of voices with him in his closet - is whining about moniker attribution? Where's A. Morissette?!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197062 Jul 29, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper, busted twice within one hour for failure to keep his monikers straight, and he's still in denial mode.
196992, Dale admits he's schizophrenic (in reply to '990 from wojar).
A while later LRS asks (see 197000) if I would mind showing where Dale made the admission.
Moments later I show him,(see 197002)
LRS, forgetting that he, under the LRS moniker, asked for "where Dale admitted being a schizophrenic," (197000) then stated: "Psst, hey Brainchild, I'm not Dale! LMAO!!!" (197004).
Obviously LRS(Dale) thought he asked the question under the moniker of Dale(LRS).
Gotcha!
<quoted text>
Obviously, Glotard doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. Elite? LMAO!!! Elite DAB is about it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197063 Jul 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds one of "Can you hear us coming?". Opens the stupidity door wide open. What a LOSER.
What a pleasure it is watching you DIMs self-destruct. Can't handle the truth, huh? Don't worry, it gets worse, much worse. Ahahaha!!! Eli's a comin'!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197064 Jul 29, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
What's this? Lil Romper - the champion of attributing monikers based on his flights of fancy and dozens of voices with him in his closet - is whining about moniker attribution? Where's A. Morissette?!
Well, looks like the trio of zeros pooled their pennies and rented a closet! A duplex, isn't it? LMAO!!! I know you must be so proud. LMAO!!! 000
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197065 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Well, looks like the trio of zeros pooled their pennies and rented a closet! A duplex, isn't it? LMAO!!! I know you must be so proud. LMAO!!! 000
More Romper substance. What a quaint Lil fellow you must be
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197066 Jul 29, 2014
Oh, I want to thank you zeros for your continued support of the oil and gas industry. Got a run check yesterday for 20K (oh, that's just one run check). We're also about to bring several new wells online! Have two or three drilling as well. Thanks again! LMAO!!! pay up sucka
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197067 Jul 29, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Romper substance. What a quaint Lil fellow you must be
So says the man of substance, himself! Or, better known as Mr. One Liner. What a queer little fella you are.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197068 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, Glotard doesn't know his azz from a hole in the ground. Elite? LMAO!!! Elite DAB is about it!
You have a funny way of reacting when you're caught lying. And, not unlike a gift, it keeps on giving. Twice lying (minimum) to wojar and me today. Going for a personal lying record?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197069 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Spongebutt, I never had such a conversation with AL. Making crap up again, huh? That's really all you have, isn't it? BS. BTW, you did not show where Dale admitted anything. More lies from Sparky. Anyone surprised?
In flagrante delicto.

And what does Romper have? Whiny-assed denials.

it was merely a matter of time.

Hahahahahaha.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Over a year ago LRS and AL had a conversation that revealed they knew each others' identities based on people close to AL in AL's neighborhood.
Now it's Dufus Dale who says, "went to school with her brothers". Really? Both Dufus Dale and LRS knew American Lady's brothers and friends years ago? Or has LRS/Dale forgotten how to keep his identities separate?
BUSTED.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197071 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
Oh, I want to thank you zeros for your continued support of the oil and gas industry. Got a run check yesterday for 20K (oh, that's just one run check). We're also about to bring several new wells online! Have two or three drilling as well. Thanks again! LMAO!!! pay up sucka
Pathetic lame attempt,(another Romper fib), at deflection when caught fibbing. Does his nurse maid know that he's fibbing on the web again? They might cut off his internet play time.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197072 Jul 29, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>So says the man of substance, himself! Or, better known as Mr. One Liner. What a queer little fella you are.
More originality? Quaint AND creative! No wonder all of the other Birfoons seem to be attracted (so closely) to you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197073 Jul 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a funny way of reacting when you're caught lying. And, not unlike a gift, it keeps on giving. Twice lying (minimum) to wojar and me today. Going for a personal lying record?
Is your ammo box so empty this is all you have left? Ahahaha!!! How sad is that?!!! Ah, what a pleasure this is! fruitcake

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#197074 Jul 29, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a funny way of reacting when you're caught lying. And, not unlike a gift, it keeps on giving. Twice lying (minimum) to wojar and me today. Going for a personal lying record?
And then he predictably goes into oil bajillionaire mode when he up the creek without a paddle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min harmonious 1,111,599
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 4 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••