BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242537 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197327 Aug 1, 2014
This is one of the occasions I wish I could understand Chinese.
http://www.arnoldpalmer.com/BRANDS/KINGDOM/AR...

Location hidden

#197328 Aug 1, 2014
shauna wrote:
is anybody on here actuallt talking about the thread topic?
Well go ahead. What is stopping you?
While you Libtards think he is the best thing since Tofu, we think he is a fraud from conception.
Uncle Milty

Elkhorn, WI

#197329 Aug 1, 2014
Plus the fairy was adopted as Barry Soetoro in Indonesia.
Anoracle wrote:
OBAMA WAS BORN IN MOMBASA, KENYA! YOU NEED AN EDITOR! WAKE UP!‏
You say: "The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii,
has an authentic birth certificate, and is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree." THIS IS A LIE!
"Hawaiian Officials" MERELY said they "have his ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE"!
They did not say: it is a 'HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE'!
Have some literate person read to you the
"A/P report of the Hawaiian Officials statements"?

Location hidden

#197330 Aug 1, 2014
And another Liberal Black Professor learns what the law is. I guess this white cop acted stupidly too!

AUDIO/VIDEO: ASU Professor Dr. Ersula Ore Thrown to the Ground by Police

Location hidden

#197331 Aug 1, 2014
While this Black guy, gets it!
Was Professor Ersula Ore wrongly arrested By Arizona State University Police?

Location hidden

#197332 Aug 1, 2014
shauna wrote:
I voted for Obama twice.
I also - I don't think its catastropic, unto itself, if he was born outside country and moved here as a baby. even though I know the law says our prex needs to be born here.
however --- his birth certificate that he posted in the whitehouse website is clearly a fake, and thats CRAZY. that is a big deal.
I also hear he uses a stolen ssn.
my mind is blown.
Then why did you vote for him twice? Hope and Change? Well all hope is lost and all you are left is a pocket half full with the change.

Location hidden

#197333 Aug 1, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
<quoted text>
I just showed this to Jacqueau a little over a week ago and he has already forgotten.
The US Labor Force is 247,814,000 and the number of Americans employed is 155, 694,000
Which means 92,120,000 ARE UNEMPLOYED!
Now Jacqueau, this is the LINK!!!
h
Jacques in Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, hey, I supplied you with at least 5 ,count "em, FIVE different links on the F-14 iin Vietnam. Just google "F-14 combat role in Vietnam". Do it, and you'll come around. You know, when a flyer goes out on a combat mission but meets no opposition, doesn't bomb, are you trying to tell us it was not a combat mission?
As to the comparisons between OECD and U.S. LPR, come to think of it, I posted it about 3 or 4 days ago, the U.S. was 6th best out of 34. If you count people who don't work, like babies, children, housewives and househusbands, unemployable, infirm, special needs, retired, you will come to 90%. Of course.
Dodged the question again. It is simple, was there more American employed in June 2013 ot in June 2014!!!! Come on now, go to Obama's Dept of Labor link and tell us the truth. We can handle the truth. It is you Libtards that can not handle the truth.

Location hidden

#197334 Aug 1, 2014
Sorry, link did not post.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...
But it has updated since yesterday. It looks like the numbers for June 2014 have changed. There was no data for July 2014 yesterday.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197335 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And another Liberal Black Professor learns what the law is. I guess this white cop acted stupidly too!
AUDIO/VIDEO: ASU Professor Dr. Ersula Ore Thrown to the Ground by Police
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eh2lIgBfJZ4XX
1. Who told you she was liberal?

2. Had she been white, would you have written ""And another Liberal White Professor..."? You see,Rogue, you are "gut" racist, it just comes out naturally. You can't help it.

Ottawa

#197336 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
While this Black guy, gets it!
Was Professor Ersula Ore wrongly arrested By Arizona State University Police?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xf9aufaGzxIXX
Again, now with the "Black guy" . You do treat Blacks as a distinct entity, and not a good one at that, I gather, of U.S. society, don't you? Why?

Ottawa

#197337 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
<quoted text>
I just showed this to Jacqueau a little over a week ago and he has already forgotten.
The US Labor Force is 247,814,000 and the number of Americans employed is 155, 694,000
Which means 92,120,000 ARE UNEMPLOYED!
Now Jacqueau, this is the LINK!!!
h<quoted text>
Dodged the question again. It is simple, was there more American employed in June 2013 ot in June 2014!!!! Come on now, go to Obama's Dept of Labor link and tell us the truth. We can handle the truth. It is you Libtards that can not handle the truth.
You would not know the truth is it hit you smack in the face. First off, talk to us about the F-14.

Secundo, European AND U.S. media have explained why the number of active workers has decreased, baby boomers beings one of the main reasons. Zs to 92 million unemployed, I've already explained it.Yes, I know,I also have a 2-month old nephew who's unemployed, part of that 90 million. Shameful.

Ottawa

#197338 Aug 2, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sorry, link did not post.
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...
But it has updated since yesterday. It looks like the numbers for June 2014 have changed. There was no data for July 2014 yesterday.
Interesting, as chart appears to back up economists' views that men over 16 are more likely to no longer be part of the labour force, as opposed to women. Why? Baby boomers is one reason and the fact that because, at the onset of the employed baby boomers , fewer women were working than men, only to emerge in the labour market later, with skills not contingent on their ages as per men.

Do you understand the chart at all, Rogue or you just posted it willt-nilly, like a QB launching a "Hail Mary" and hoping for a miracle?

Oops, I just discovered a 12-yr-old grandson who's also unemployed. Where are you, Adam Smith, when we need you?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197339 Aug 2, 2014
Jacques,
At ten miles out those jets have climbed to only about 2,ooo feet and are still louder than sin.
Why don't they put an industrial strength muffler on those GD things?

I was at Goodwill again yesterday and bought some more books, one of which is "The Crucible" by Pulitzer Prize winning author Arthur Miller. It cost 89 cents.
It's about the Salem witch hunts and should be a quick read. I have already started it. It's a paperback Penguin Classic.
I also bought the Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams for my library, but I read that back in high school.
I got a Thomas Hardy too that is also a Penguin Classic. Did you know his ashes are buried in Westminster Abbey?

Ottawa

#197340 Aug 2, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
At ten miles out those jets have climbed to only about 2,ooo feet and are still louder than sin.
Why don't they put an industrial strength muffler on those GD things?
I was at Goodwill again yesterday and bought some more books, one of which is "The Crucible" by Pulitzer Prize winning author Arthur Miller. It cost 89 cents.
It's about the Salem witch hunts and should be a quick read. I have already started it. It's a paperback Penguin Classic.
I also bought the Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams for my library, but I read that back in high school.
I got a Thomas Hardy too that is also a Penguin Classic. Did you know his ashes are buried in Westminster Abbey?
'fraid not
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197341 Aug 2, 2014
Who the hell is Piglosi to point her finger at anyone? What a spaz!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197342 Aug 2, 2014
shauna wrote:
is anybody on here actuallt talking about the thread topic?
You are an exception to the rule. Most of the people on here that voted for Obama defend his very action. I don't know if he was eligible to run for office or if he has multiple social security number. I do know that he hasn't been forthright about any issue. Usually those that idolize him defend every thing he says or does, what I want is for him to be honest. I only want what is best for our country,and dishonest politicians are not i the best interests of our country.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#197343 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Who told you she was liberal?
2. Had she been white, would you have written ""And another Liberal White Professor..."? You see,Rogue, you are "gut" racist, it just comes out naturally. You can't help it.
What about those whites who shot down an airliner over Ukraine?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197344 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, now with the "Black guy" . You do treat Blacks as a distinct entity, and not a good one at that, I gather, of U.S. society, don't you? Why?
So do you,why don't you treat every one equally? Why do you think that Obama should be treated differently than any other national political candidate?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#197345 Aug 2, 2014
LRS wrote:
Who the hell is Piglosi to point her finger at anyone? What a spaz!
Does Romper still believe increased (downwind from O'Hare) airborne lead levels in Bentonville and Schiller Park were due to lead paint in inner city Chicago ghettos?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#197346 Aug 2, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>So do you,why don't you treat every one equally? Why do you think that Obama should be treated differently than any other national political candidate?
Hey Frank, PRESIDENT OBAMA is not a political candidate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Freedomofexpression 1,582,453
How do people of your city feel about President... 15 min ThomasA 4
News Uber driver accused of locking female rider ins... 1 hr the real thomas 123 1
Murder rate 2 hr Crazzy 2
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr MuslimsResponsible 43
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 8 hr MUSK is BiPolar 20
The Party of Racism. 8 hr Its The Democrats 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages