BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197147 Jul 30, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you
And, most certainly not the trio of zeros! Think about it, added all up, the trios of zeros can only manage a triple ought! Dat bees 000. Same as your GPAs and IQs!

BTW, what happens if there is no LMAO? Rut-Roh!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197148 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Not you
Just continue to make your purchases and I'll continue to deposit the cash, otay? Not too hard to figure out which is the smarter plan, is it? hee-haw! haw-hee! AH HAHAHA!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197149 Jul 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, most certainly not the trio of zeros! Think about it, added all up, the trios of zeros can only manage a triple ought! Dat bees 000. Same as your GPAs and IQs!
BTW, what happens if there is no LMAO? Rut-Roh!!!
Well, well, at last, the great mathematician got it right, namely 3 x 0 = 0. And it took you more than a day to figure it out.

Now, and as concerns you and Dale, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd), try to figure out "two heads are better than one" and, in your case, the irony of that statement. Oh, sorry, I forgot, irony is not your forte.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197150 Jul 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just continue to make your purchases and I'll continue to deposit the cash, otay? Not too hard to figure out which is the smarter plan, is it? hee-haw! haw-hee! AH HAHAHA!
OMG, the near-to-homeless trailer aficionado on rotting cinder blocks is raking in the gazobillion oil money. This truly deserves a humongous LMAO. And to think the beautiful nurse from, Colorado , is it?, is poised to visit. It gets better every day. I can just see the rich oil tycoon buffoon birfoon saying to the poor hapless nurse "The treat's on me tonight, baby, no McDonald or Burger King or Wendy's or Arby's for you, no sirreee sir, nothing but the best. We're doing it in style tonight, get ready for...POPEYE'S crispy chicken. Hey, I hear they got grits too. You'll never want to go back to Colorado LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Never ever leave Topix. You're even funnier than Rush Limbaugh, and that says a lot.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197151 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, well, at last, the great mathematician got it right, namely 3 x 0 = 0. And it took you more than a day to figure it out.
Now, and as concerns you and Dale, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd), try to figure out "two heads are better than one" and, in your case, the irony of that statement. Oh, sorry, I forgot, irony is not your forte.
Psst, you're firing blanks, Mr. Zero.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197152 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG, the near-to-homeless trailer aficionado on rotting cinder blocks is raking in the gazobillion oil money. This truly deserves a humongous LMAO. And to think the beautiful nurse from, Colorado , is it?, is poised to visit. It gets better every day. I can just see the rich oil tycoon buffoon birfoon saying to the poor hapless nurse "The treat's on me tonight, baby, no McDonald or Burger King or Wendy's or Arby's for you, no sirreee sir, nothing but the best. We're doing it in style tonight, get ready for...POPEYE'S crispy chicken. Hey, I hear they got grits too. You'll never want to go back to Colorado LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Never ever leave Topix. You're even funnier than Rush Limbaugh, and that says a lot.
It's so easy to see why you ended up where you did! LMAO!!! Cinder blocks rot? Hmmm. Yes, as I told you, the nurse from Colorado is coming in town. Went out for a quick bite with the other one last night. LMAO!!! To Mr. Zero, this is unimaginable because he's still skeered of girls! Your memory, son, is it completely gone? Remember, I rarely eat any fast food. Yes, I always take my dates to nice places for dinner. I often buy them things, also. Just to surprise them. They like that sort of thing but then, how would you know? Do you create a fantasy life for each person on the net that disagrees with you? LMAO! Probably! Look who is living in a "play world"! LMAO!!! You just don't get it and it's plain to see. Continue dumpster diving. Look before you le......oh, what's the use! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197153 Jul 30, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's see, my neighborhood is about 15% black while the trailer park about a quarter mile away is about 50% black. Since blacks are 90% Liberals it is safe to assume that that trailer park is at least 70-80% Liberal.
Now I now the Hindu across the street from me is a Republican as is the neighbor on my left. Now my neighbor on my right has "Obama/Biden" posters on his yard and I caught him on video stealing my "TEA Tax Enough Already" sign so I think it is sage to assume that he is a LIBERAL. I would guess my neighbor is 50 +/- 10% Republican/Democrat.
So why do you assume people who live in trailer parks are Republicans? Or that most Republicans live in trailer parks? I lived in a trailer for about six month after I got back from Vietnam when I was 20-21 y/o but that does not mean I live in a trailer park now.
Now my grandparents lived in Trailer Haven, Melbourne, FL from about 1965 until 1988 and there were few blacks and the place was kept real well. There was a waiting list for people to move in and you had to be referred. Now a lot of them were, like my grandparents, from the Northeast so I would guess they are 50/50 Republican/Democrats but that is a very nice retirement trailer park.
I mean, you can not have any dogs and cats have to be kept inside.

Location hidden

#197154 Jul 30, 2014
Ya know Louis Learner is looking more like a Progressive/Liberal hack. She has always been a Progressive ACTIVIST. So why would they give a person like her a job at the IRS?
People at the IRS are suppose to be politically neutral. Oh, you can be a Democrat, Republican, etc. but you are suppose to treat everyone equal and it was obvious from the start that Louis Learner is a political BIGOT!!!

Location hidden

#197155 Jul 30, 2014
Himmm, the IDF attacks another UN run school and kills 15. It was a ammo dump!!! Again the UN is obviously supporting ......TERRORIST and using children as human shields.
I weep for the innocent children but I will not weep for their parents! Remember, these are the same people who will strap a bomb on their children so they can become martyrs.
Do not blame Israel!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197156 Jul 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know Louis Learner is looking more like a Progressive/Liberal hack. She has always been a Progressive ACTIVIST. So why would they give a person like her a job at the IRS?
People at the IRS are suppose to be politically neutral. Oh, you can be a Democrat, Republican, etc. but you are suppose to treat everyone equal and it was obvious from the start that Louis Learner is a political BIGOT!!!
After these latest emails, I'd let her think it over in a cell.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197157 Jul 30, 2014
This administration lacks the skills and integrity to run a lemonade stand!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Location hidden

#197158 Jul 30, 2014
This happened right here in Jacksonville/Duval Co. about twenty years ago. Some cops were robbing drug dealers of their drugs and money and then selling the drugs for more money. They all received FEDERAL convictions and went in for lengthy prison sentences.
At about the same time a cop was murdered in his house and to the best of my knowledge that crime was never solved but the consensus was that cop was a good cop who ratted on the bad cops.
And cop who uses his office to commit a crime should serve a DOUBLE-sentence. Same goes for people like Louis Learner.

Six Philadelphia narcotics officers arrested for robbing dealers
Reuters

By Daniel Kelley

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters)- U.S. government agents arrested six Philadelphia narcotics officers on Wednesday on charges they robbed and in some cases kidnapped drug dealers, including dangling one over an 18th story balcony to force him to give up a computer password.

The men are accused of stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and items including a Rolex watch and a designer suit. In one instance, they are accused of seizing cocaine and reselling it on the street.

“The conduct is really egregious,” said U.S. Attorney Zane Memeger.

The officers: Perry Betts, 46; Thomas Liciardello, 38; Linwood Norman, 46; Brian Reynolds, 43; John Speiser 46; and Michael Spicer, 46, were taken into custody early on Wednesday at their homes, authorities said.
http://news.yahoo.com/six-philadelphia-narcot...
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#197159 Jul 30, 2014
LRS wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
There you go siting a right wing-nut source. Why should we believe you now?
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#197160 Jul 30, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Does 90 miles east mean anything to you?", you wrote.
Can't you read what I wrote, namely : "though we'll never kinow if the EC-11 was over territorial waters or not. FYI, I'd rather take the U,.S,'s word for it that the EC-11 was NOT over N.Korean territorial waters."
And bombing North Vietnam and mining Haiphong Harbour --- what does that have to do with not doing anything about the downing of the spy plane? Nothing. It took guts to bomb N. Vietnam and mine the harbour? Really? Then LBJ had even more guts, based on your judgement. He used agent orange against the enemy. Nixon's bombs and mining are long gone, whereas decades after the Vietnam war, generations of Vietnamese are still suffering from the effects of that vile chemical.
You siad; "though we'll never kinow if the EC-11 was over territorial waters or not.",. Yes we did KNOW because 90 miles is a lot further than 12 miles. Now if it crashed 13 miles out it might have been shot down within the 12 mile rule but crashed outside the 12-mile rule but there is no way it was going to fly another 78 miles!
Next, "EC-11"? Same typo three times. Try "EC-121". The C-11 was a 1920s Consolidated Fleetstere.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-11_Fleetster
When the put a prefix in front of something as in KC-97 or KB-29 it changes if from a cargo plane "C" or a bomber plane "B" and converts it into a tanker "K". "E" stands for Electronic. Another example is EP-3 which converted the P-3 Patrol plane into an Electronics plane.
Oh, they do have a new C-11/VC-11 which is a Gulfstream II. The "V" meaning VIP!
Oh, do you know the difference between a C-47 and a CH-47?
BTW, I had to look up the older C-11 as it was between WWI and WWII of which I really do not know as much about. Yes, I do not know everything!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#197161 Jul 30, 2014
Obama was born? Reptiles are born, I guess.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197162 Jul 30, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has been occupying the White House for nearly six years. What has Obama done in the past six years or ever for Mr Feltner or tens of millions of other United States citizens living in poverty? The real hypocrites are the people that defend Obama's economic policies. Obama's agenda is to raise taxes on the working people then to let bureaucrats waste it. There may be a hundred million people like Mr Feltner that are in poverty, Obama won't be satisfied until there are another hundred million that are broke. The Democrat party has never done anything in the best interests of our country or for the people that need jobs. Taxing the working people until only the top ten percent can afford a reasonable standard of living doesn't fix the problems,doesn't help the poor and isn't what the founders of our country envisioned for the future.
Job Growth Improves Under Obama As Bush Recession Continues

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/04/03/job-g...

http://tinyurl.com/yfsgxxb

And more recently:

The Economy Just Grew Much Faster Than It Was Expected To

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/30/econ...

http://tinyurl.com/m5nle3z

Moron.

Bristol, CT

#197163 Jul 30, 2014
Hey Rougetard, hows that deepening recession in the 2nd quarter going for you?

Bristol, CT

#197164 Jul 30, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go siting a right wing-nut source. Why should we believe you now?
A report about problems that existed LAST YEAR? Are you that desperate?
LRS wrote:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2 ...

Bristol, CT

#197165 Jul 30, 2014
U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound

Frank

Spokane, WA

#197166 Jul 30, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Job Growth Improves Under Obama As Bush Recession Continues
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2010/04/03/job-g...
http://tinyurl.com/yfsgxxb
And more recently:
Moron.
The economy is terrible. Since Obama has been occupying the White House,the national debt has increased over fifty percent, the number of people on welfare has increased over fifty percent, the number of people unemployed has increased by fifty percent. Obama's anti-jobs polices are a key to his anti-American agenda. How do you consider that job growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min Red_Forman 5,707
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Earthling-1 51,395
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Bluestater 1,190,233
Who Do We Blame For Bruce Jenner? 4 hr Phil McOxwell 1
New Game (words that start with T) 4 hr Tim Blaxton 1
Abby 2-28-15 8 hr Pippa 4
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr TRD 69,103
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future