BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222798 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197245 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
100% TRUE! Show me a source, any source, that has measured the amount of lead contamination at ANY airport? Other than NORMAL background lead contamination, they can not find ANY!!!
Again, you need to stay away from any subject of which you have no knowledge.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That last sentence of yours : Will you be heeding your own advice from now on?
And what subject might that be?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197246 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
Your racism is reaching comical heights! Good work, tard.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#197247 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Beavis wrote:
A little boy said to his mother,
"Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"
His mother replied, "Don't even go there, Barack!
From what I can remember about that party,
You’re lucky you don’t bark!”
<quoted text>
That is the trouble with you Libtards, you see racism where ever you look, so long as the racist is NOT black.
Roguetard tells a blatantly racist joke and then says his imaginary "Libtards" see racism wherever they look.

Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197249 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
Arrogance, you nitwit!

Location hidden

#197250 Jul 31, 2014
I stopped by the local truckstop to fill up my car, buy a lottery ticket and get a cup of coffee this morning and struck up a conversation with a black truck driver. He has an accent and it turned out he is from Grenada so I asked him about the US invasion of 1983.

He was 20 years old and a bongo player in a band at the time. One day they asked him to join the NPA (National Peoples Party) and being a young guy who did not know to much he said 'yes'. Then one night he got in a car and they gave him an AK-47 and they raided a commercial radio station saying they were taking it over "for the people". Shortly there after the US invaded and his "band of brothers" went under ground

The following year his band was recruited to play a gig in New York City and while there his aunt, who lived in NYC, grabbed him and he stayed. It took him about a year to get his green card and after 9/11/2001 he applied for citizenship.

I told him he did not sound like a Liberal when his started spitting blood about the idiot in the White House. I have noticed that blacks you immigrate from the Caribbean tend not to be Liberals.

Oh wow, I talk to black people. I must be a racist!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197251 Jul 31, 2014
Black!

Bristol, CT

#197252 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
100% TRUE! Show me a source, any source, that has measured the amount of lead contamination at ANY airport? Other than NORMAL background lead contamination, they can not find ANY!!!
<quoted text>
"c o n c l u s i o n s:
We estimated a significant association between potential exposure to lead emissions
from avgas and blood lead levels in children. Although the estimated increase was not especially large, the results of this study are nonetheless directly relevant to the policy debate surrounding the regulation of leaded avgas."

A Geospatial Analysis of the Effects of Aviation Gasoline on Childhood Blood
Lead Levels
Marie Lynn Miranda, Rebecca Anthopolos, and Douglas Hastings
Children’s Environmental Health Initiative, Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA.
Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 119, No. 10, October 2011

Bristol, CT

#197253 Jul 31, 2014
"lead levels were significantly higher downwind from the airport than upwind (Illinois Environmental Protection Agency 2002)."

Location hidden

#197254 Jul 31, 2014
Oh, a few months ago I helped out FOUR lost black teenagers from the Bahamas. They were in a group that had gone to a basketball conference but when they stopped at the truck stop to refuel, the two vans and two cars left without them.
They were age 13-17 and I started off by telling them to stay in the truckstop restaurant. I then called the non-emergency 911 line and talked to a police sergeant. An employee from the truckstop knew the local couch from te adjacent county where the event was held and called him at the Baker Co. H/S.
The coach had the cell phone number and contacted the people who had not realized they were missing four kids.
The coach drove out, picked up the kids and drove to St. Augustine to meet the group. I wonder if they had driven all the way to the Fort Lauderdale airport before they realized they were missing four kids?
Oh, two of the BLACK kids shook my hand while they got into the coach's SUV. Yep, in the Caribbean blacks are polite. Maybe because they are CONSERVATIVES!

Bristol, CT

#197255 Jul 31, 2014
That last quote concerned lead levels downwind from O'Hare airport.

"and a study at Chicago (IL) O’Hare airport found that lead levels were significantly higher down-wind from the airport than upwind (IllinoisEnvironmental Protection Agency 2002)".

Rougetard thinks because he is ignorant, his delusions must be true.

Location hidden

#197256 Jul 31, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"c o n c l u s i o n s:
We estimated a significant association between potential exposure to lead emissions
from avgas and blood lead levels in children. Although the estimated increase was not especially large, the results of this study are nonetheless directly relevant to the policy debate surrounding the regulation of leaded avgas."
A Geospatial Analysis of the Effects of Aviation Gasoline on Childhood Blood
Lead Levels
Marie Lynn Miranda, Rebecca Anthopolos, and Douglas Hastings
Children’s Environmental Health Initiative, Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA.
Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 119, No. 10, October 2011
"We estimated a significant association between potential exposure to lead emissions
from avgas and blood lead levels in children."? Again, NO FACTS. Simply opinion. Isn't it funny that the EPA has not come to the same conclusion?
Oh, most lead poisoning of children is not attributed to car leaded gasoline but lead based paint in older houses?
Oh, and coal fired power plants are not the number one cause of mercury poisoning either. In fact it is not in the top FIVE in mercury contamination. Mother nature being by far #1, then coming old factories and mining, florescent light bulbs, dental filings, etc. but all you Libtards do is bash coal fired power plants!!!
I know, I know, facts are NOT important to Libtards. It is how you FEEL about a subject that counts.

Location hidden

#197257 Jul 31, 2014
wojar wrote:
"and a study at Chicago (IL) O’Hare airport found that lead levels were significantly higher down-wind from the airport than upwind (IllinoisEnvironmental Protection Agency 2002)".
Ah, downwind!!! Let's see, does that mean to the Southeast were the City of Shitcago is? And is it caused by leaded Avgas or old household paint?
Also, how many gallons of AvGas is sold at O'Hair? How many gallons of Jet-fuel?
Again, what does the EPA have to say on the subject?!?
Now get you butt out of your head.

Location hidden

#197258 Jul 31, 2014
wojar wrote:
"lead levels were significantly higher downwind from the airport than upwind (Illinois Environmental Protection Agency 2002)."
Again, DOWNWIND. Where is Chicago? How about lead levels on the ground at O'Hair? That is where they take off and land and are very low to the ground.
Ever look at a nuclear fall out projection map?
What a bigot you have. No facts just loony-left opinion.
Why do you think I call you Wotard?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197259 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1. Aviation, specially aviation in general and F-14s on combat missions in Vietnam.(From Wikipedia; "American withdrawal from Saigon (1975)
Main article: Operation Frequent Wind
The Tomcat made its COMBAT (my emphasis) debut during Operation Frequent Wind, the evacuation of American citizens from Saigon, in April 1975. F-14As from Fighter Squadron 1 (VF-1) and VF-2, operating from the USS Enterprise (CVN-65), flew COMBAT AIR PATROLS (again, my emphasis) over South Vietnam to provide fighter cover for the evacuation route.[2]" And hey, my links work !!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-14_Tomcat_oper...

2. politics. Who"ll forget the dancing shoes, the new Tea party mayor of Jacksonville, the Supreme court decision on obamacare...hey, Rogue, please inform me of ONE of my bad predictions, JUST ONE. Thank you;

3. economics. One is reminded of your predictions on the economy, the DJIA etc;

4. culture. No comment, none needed;
5. food. Waffle House ;
6. Travel. Québec and Paris. rude, and what else?;

7. race and race relations. Your latest on little black Barack. Oh, not the president, lots of kids named Barack;
8. jokes. See above. Always race-tainted;
9. and so much more

Ottawa

#197260 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, a few months ago I helped out FOUR lost black teenagers from the Bahamas. They were in a group that had gone to a basketball conference but when they stopped at the truck stop to refuel, the two vans and two cars left without them.
They were age 13-17 and I started off by telling them to stay in the truckstop restaurant. I then called the non-emergency 911 line and talked to a police sergeant. An employee from the truckstop knew the local couch from te adjacent county where the event was held and called him at the Baker Co. H/S.
The coach had the cell phone number and contacted the people who had not realized they were missing four kids.
The coach drove out, picked up the kids and drove to St. Augustine to meet the group. I wonder if they had driven all the way to the Fort Lauderdale airport before they realized they were missing four kids?
Oh, two of the BLACK kids shook my hand while they got into the coach's SUV. Yep, in the Caribbean blacks are polite. Maybe because they are CONSERVATIVES!
à

Why not just "FOUR lost teenagers from the Bahamas", Rogue? Were they white, would you have said so? And, you repeat your "race"-aware faux-pas with "Oh, two of the BLACK kids shook my hand". Why? Why not "Oh, two of the kids shook my hand" Are you trying to show us how non-racist you are? Congratulations, you accomplished the exact opposite.

As to your good samaritan moves, why are you blowing your horn like that? Do you think you're the only one who's ever helped anyone in this whole wide world?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197261 Jul 31, 2014
wojar wrote:
Downwind in the windy city? What do you call downwind in a city where the wind varies so wildly? Sounds "iffy" at best!

Ottawa

#197262 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
Black!
You didn't have to correct. When in the adjective form, no need for Capitalized "B". When you speak of Blacks, yes.

You're welcome.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197263 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, DOWNWIND. Where is Chicago? How about lead levels on the ground at O'Hair? That is where they take off and land and are very low to the ground.
Ever look at a nuclear fall out projection map?
What a bigot you have. No facts just loony-left opinion.
Why do you think I call you Wotard?
Yep, I just read the normal wind direction for Chicago is SW. Guess what sides of Chicago are the worst? You got it!!! I'm telling ya, we need to set up a poker game with these "fellas"!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197264 Jul 31, 2014
<quoted text>
You didn't have to correct. When in the adjective form, no need for Capitalized "B". When you speak of Blacks, yes.
You're welcome.
What the hell are you babbling about? LMAO! Lights are on but there's nary a soul at home!

Location hidden

#197265 Jul 31, 2014
Oh, my plane, as in most light (under 12,500 GW) planes with non-boosted engines can run on 91/96UL gasoline HOWEVER there is no 91/96UL AvGas available in the U.S.
Hawaii is the ONLY state where 100/130L is still available. Please note that 70% of the planes can use less than 100 octane fuel but the 30%(large aircraft-over 12,500 GW) that need 100LL use 70% of the AvGas.
I can use 93UL AUTO Gas but only if it is alcohol FREE!!!

Phase-out of leaded aviation gasoline

The 100LL phase-out has been called "one of modern GA's most pressing problems", because 70% of 100LL aviation fuel is used by the 30% of the aircraft in the general aviation fleet that cannot use any of the existing alternatives.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avgas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Homer 1,420,536
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Actual Science 61,093
Bank Settlement Cash. Who Gets it? 50 min CONTINUED ARTICLE 2
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 1 hr CrunchyBacon 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 1,953
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,054
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,700

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages