BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243001 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197273 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Typical Libtarian response. The fact "is" is that 90+% of voting crimes are committed buy DEMOCRATZ.
OReaLY? Got a source for that?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197274 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I elected? Strange - not who I voted for (either time). Not who Indiana voted for the 2nd time. But if Romper says its so ... I mean he also told me that I'm a Notre Dame fan and who my favorite NeckCar driver is (sorry - can't remember who that was supposed to be - just found it really sad that you seem to care so much about something so boring and worthless)

Learning to Reed thinks that NBA payers are more civilized towards women than NASCAR drivers are. Was it a NASCAR driver that dragged his unconscious girlfriend off an elevator?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I2KB4e8nmv4XX
Learning to Reed thinks that NASCAR is evil because they don't allow blacks to drive in their races!!!
Rouge moron thinks everyone shares his obsessions. Rouge is pathetic
Frank

Spokane, WA

#197275 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
Continue to defend Obama lies,that doesn't help those ninety two million people get jobs.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197276 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So "hypocrite boi" unable to find any instance where I posted lies or cheap insults about someone's family member declares that I am responsible for all posts made by everyone who finds him to be a pathetic ignorant fool? Heavy burden that!
Poor worthless Romper. Talk about crap flowing from crap
You just get nuttier and nuttier! No reply, huh?'Bout what I expected. BTW, I didn't look for anything posted by you. Sorry, you're not worth the time. Guess you're simply incapable of addressing any issue. Figures.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197277 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You just get nuttier and nuttier! No reply, huh?'Bout what I expected. BTW, I didn't look for anything posted by you. Sorry, you're not worth the time. Guess you're simply incapable of addressing any issue. Figures.
Issue? You're the one whining about "what about what other people post" Not my problem. Not my issue. Can you say ignorant hypocrite, ignorant hypocrite?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197278 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge moron thinks everyone shares his obsessions. Rouge is pathetic
LTR, who taught you to be such a little pryck? Or, is that your natural disposition?
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#197279 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sure! I wonder when Jacqtari and Glotard will claim the same? Hey, ND is always worth a joke. What is a NeckCar? Got your panties all wadded up, huh? And, don't even try to tell us that you're some, always "polite" poster who never slings any crap at anyone! And, who gives a crap what you deem as worthless? You must think you are someone! Oh, I see, you must think you're an equal? Ahahahahaha!!!
Ok. Just like one of those word search puzzles. Let's see who can find the "issue" hidden in Romper's post.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197280 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Issue? You're the one whining about "what about what other people post" Not my problem. Not my issue. Can you say ignorant hypocrite, ignorant hypocrite?
What are you talking about? Can I say, ignorant hypocrite? Sure can. I can also say dumbazzbastard. 90% of LTR's posts = blather on, so and so is pathetic, etc. As Glotardo would say, WOWEE ZOWEE! fruit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197281 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Just like one of those word search puzzles. Let's see who can find the "issue" hidden in Romper's post.
Get back to us when you figure it out.
Dale

United States

#197282 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Just like one of those word search puzzles. Let's see who can find the "issue" hidden in Romper's post.
LMAO!!! Ever think about educating yourself outside of the FD, just for starters.
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#197283 Jul 31, 2014
Oh good "dueling bigots".

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197284 Jul 31, 2014
No Whites Allowed: Black "Concerned Citizens" Try to Bar White Guy from Teaching Cultural Studies
Posted on July 31, 2014

Peter Beck was just hired by the Fresno Unified School District in California to be a cultural studies teacher at a new middle school set to open in a few weeks. He apparently has a decade of cultural studies teaching experience, including African-American, Chicano, and Southeast Asian studies.

Oh yeah, and he’s white. This poses a problem according to local black leaders and other members of the community who are protesting his hiring. How can a white male adequately teach students about Black, Latino, or Asian culture? Who cares how much experience he has. He’s got the wrong skin color. According to The Fresno Bee:

At an early morning news conference Monday, a small group of concerned citizens led by Rev. Karen Crozier met in front of the school on Church Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.

People at the gathering said the new school, which is the first southwest Fresno middle school in decades, needs teachers who reflect the ethnic and racial background of its students.

Crozier and others were dismayed to learn the person hired to teach the school’s three cultural studies classes is white. District officials initially considered hiring a teacher of color, she said, but ultimately hired Peter Beck, a former teacher at Hoover High School.

“We’re just saying what the community wants. We didn’t fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies,” Crozier said.“We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed.”

Isn’t it ironic how minorities are frequently talking about how they’ve been victims all throughout history; about how people looked down upon them because of the color of their skin; about how others viewed themselves as superior to them because of the color of their skin. And here they are trying to bar a guy – who’s obviously passionate about the subject – from teaching it, because of the color of his skin. They claim they want a color-blind society and equality for all, but all they’re doing is perpetuating the very thing they claim they abhor.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6687/whites-allowed...

And Libtards claim that Black people are NEVER racists!!!!


Oh, it was WHITE people that gave their blood to free BLACK slaves. Get over it!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197285 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No Whites Allowed: Black "Concerned Citizens" Try to Bar White Guy from Teaching Cultural Studies
Posted on July 31, 2014
Peter Beck was just hired by the Fresno Unified School District in California to be a cultural studies teacher at a new middle school set to open in a few weeks. He apparently has a decade of cultural studies teaching experience, including African-American, Chicano, and Southeast Asian studies.
Oh yeah, and he’s white. This poses a problem according to local black leaders and other members of the community who are protesting his hiring. How can a white male adequately teach students about Black, Latino, or Asian culture? Who cares how much experience he has. He’s got the wrong skin color. According to The Fresno Bee:
At an early morning news conference Monday, a small group of concerned citizens led by Rev. Karen Crozier met in front of the school on Church Avenue and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
People at the gathering said the new school, which is the first southwest Fresno middle school in decades, needs teachers who reflect the ethnic and racial background of its students.
Crozier and others were dismayed to learn the person hired to teach the school’s three cultural studies classes is white. District officials initially considered hiring a teacher of color, she said, but ultimately hired Peter Beck, a former teacher at Hoover High School.
“We’re just saying what the community wants. We didn’t fight for a white male or female teacher to educate our babies,” Crozier said.“We still are at these racial fault lines, and we want someone who will be able to think critically about those racial fault lines and how do we help heal, to restore the problems that have existed.”
Isn’t it ironic how minorities are frequently talking about how they’ve been victims all throughout history; about how people looked down upon them because of the color of their skin; about how others viewed themselves as superior to them because of the color of their skin. And here they are trying to bar a guy – who’s obviously passionate about the subject – from teaching it, because of the color of his skin. They claim they want a color-blind society and equality for all, but all they’re doing is perpetuating the very thing they claim they abhor.
Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6687/whites-allowed...
And Libtards claim that Black people are NEVER racists!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gBzqe3bxxFcXX
Oh, it was WHITE people that gave their blood to free BLACK slaves. Get over it!!!
Yet another isolated incident that our "colour-blind" Rogue pounces and feasts on. Wonderful. And bet you could find a lot more like that if you looked real hard, Rogue.
Yes, this incident is unfair, stupid, shortsighted. But are you gonna tell me , as you say in this last paragraph "Isn’t it ironic how minorities are frequently talking about how they’ve been victims all throughout history; about how people looked down upon them because of the color of their skin; about how others viewed themselves as superior to them because of the color of their skin. And here they are trying to bar a guy "...blah blah blah. Yes,Rogue, again with the hyperbolic discourse - you mean this, yes, this isolated incident compares with being stomped on for over 200 years in the U.S,. alone? Really? Did you know that as little as 68 years ago, Blacks could not even play the national pastime? That everything was SEGREGATED in the south until the mid-60s and often defacto in the north? And this incident in CA is as bad as 200, naw, 300 years of slavery?

Go home, Rogue, read some good stuff, both right and left, learn about your country's history and who helped lay the very economic foundations - for free. Incidents like the one you're decrying are today thankfully few and far between. Look instead for the positive since the 1960s.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197286 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to defend Obama lies,that doesn't help those ninety two million people get jobs.
I just showed this to Jacqueau a little over a week ago and he has already forgotten.
The US Labor Force is 247,814,000 and the number of Americans employed is 155, 694,000
Which means 92,120,000 ARE UNEMPLOYED!

Now Jacqueau, this is the LINK!!!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...

And just ONE YEAR ago we had 245,552,000 in our US Labor Force while 157,089,000 were employed which means ONLY 88,463,000 were UNEMPLOYED.

And Jaqueau, do you know what that means? It means 3,657,000 MORE Americans are unemployed that just ONE FiretrUCKING year ago!!!
Again Jacqeau, I showed you these number less than two weeks ago but that is about your attention span length.
My Gawd, are you really that F-ing stupid?!?

Why don't you do to some 6th grade class tomorrow and let a 12 year old crunch the numbers for you!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197287 Jul 31, 2014
Ya know, I am going fishing tomorrow and will stay off this forum because I need my sanity back. When you try and communicate with a bunch of Libtards it screws up your mind.
Good F-ing night!
Dale

United States

#197288 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, I am going fishing tomorrow and will stay off this forum because I need my sanity back. When you try and communicate with a bunch of Libtards it screws up your mind.
Good F-ing night!
Good luck, hope you have a great day!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197289 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And this has to do with?
"92 million who still need a job", you say? NINETY TWO MILLION? Out of a population of 315 million , there are 92 million unemployed? Let's say the workforce numbers 225 million. Now, that would come to 40+% unemployment. Now we know throughout the 20th and 21st century, employment figures have been "juggled". Sure. But from 6.1% to 40+%?
The hyperbolic verbiage you'll resort to, to vent your hate against that BLACK man in the WHITE House.
<quoted text>
I just showed this to Jacqueau a little over a week ago and he has already forgotten.
The US Labor Force is 247,814,000 and the number of Americans employed is 155, 694,000
Which means 92,120,000 ARE UNEMPLOYED!
Now Jacqueau, this is the LINK!!!
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.t01.ht...
And just ONE YEAR ago we had 245,552,000 in our US Labor Force while 157,089,000 were employed which means ONLY 88,463,000 were UNEMPLOYED.
And Jaqueau, do you know what that means? It means 3,657,000 MORE Americans are unemployed that just ONE FiretrUCKING year ago!!!
Again Jacqeau, I showed you these number less than two weeks ago but that is about your attention span length.
My Gawd, are you really that F-ing stupid?!?
Why don't you do to some 6th grade class tomorrow and let a 12 year old crunch the numbers for you!!!!
I've forgotten what? I'll answer your made-up BS later, with OECD countries comparisons. Will that do? In the meantime, I just reminded you a few hours ago,with link, Wikipedia to be sure, of the F-14 combat missions in Vietnam. Why don't you comment on that one, as this is the umpteenth reminder I've given you on this, and at least 5 different links, separate, at that. Yeah, in denial, right? Aviation expert my eye. You can pilot a plane like I drive a car. That's it, you're no aviation expert and I'm no automotive industry expert either,
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197290 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I've forgotten what? I'll answer your made-up BS later, with OECD countries comparisons. Will that do? In the meantime, I just reminded you a few hours ago,with link, Wikipedia to be sure, of the F-14 combat missions in Vietnam. Why don't you comment on that one, as this is the umpteenth reminder I've given you on this, and at least 5 different links, separate, at that. Yeah, in denial, right? Aviation expert my eye. You can pilot a plane like I drive a car. That's it, you're no aviation expert and I'm no automotive industry expert either,
"I've forgotten what". LMAO!!! See!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197291 Jul 31, 2014
Everyone should hear Pelosi's latest!

She thinks HAMAS is a humanitarian group! Send the loon back to San Fran where she'll fit right in with all the nutcases. Geez! This woman shouldn't be allowed to turn soil!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197293 Jul 31, 2014
COSTELLO: I want to talk about the unemployment rate in America.

ABBOTT: Good Subject. Terrible Times. It’s 8%

COSTELLO: That many people are out of work?

ABBOTT: No, that’s 16%.

COSTELLO: You just said 8%.

ABBOTT: 8% Unemployed.

COSTELLO: Right 8% out of work.

ABBOTT: No, that’s 16%.

COSTELLO: Okay, so it’s 16% unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, that’s 8%.

COSTELLO: WAIT A MINUTE. Is it 8% or 16%?

ABBOTT: 8% are unemployed. 16% are out of work.

COSTELLO: IF you are out of work you are unemployed.

ABBOTT: No, Obama said you can’t count the “Out of Work” as the unemployed. You have to look for work to be unemployed.

COSTELLO: BUT THEY ARE OUT OF WORK!

ABBOTT: No, you miss his point.

COSTELLO: What point?

ABBOTT: Someone who doesn’t look for work can’t be counted with those who look for work. It wouldn’t be fair.

COSTELLO: To whom?

ABBOTT: The unemployed.

COSTELLO: But they are ALL unemployed!

ABBOTT: No, the unemployed are actively looking for work. Those who are out of work gave up looking. If you give up, you are no longer in the ranks of the unemployed.

COSTELLO: So if you’re off the unemployment rolls, that would count as less unemployment?

ABBOTT: Unemployment would go down. Of course!

COSTELLO: The unemployment just goes down because you don’t look for work?

ABBOTT: Absolutely it goes down. That’s how it gets to 8%. If you counted them ALL it would be 16%. He doesn’t want anybody reading about 16% unemployment.

COSTELLO: Would that would be tough on his reelection?

ABBOTT: Absolutely.

COSTELLO: Wait a minute. Does that mean there are two ways to bring down the unemployment rate?

ABBOTT: Two ways is correct.

COSTELLO: Unemployment can go down if someone gets a job?

ABBOTT: Correct.

COSTELLO: And unemployment can also go down if you stop looking for a job?

ABBOTT: Bingo.

COSTELLO: So there are two ways to bring unemployment down, and the easier of the two is to have Obama’s supporters stop looking for work.

ABBOTT: Now you’re thinking like the Obama Economy Czar.

COSTELLO: I don’t even know what the hell I just said!

ABBOTT: Now you’re thinking like Obama!

If you’ve never seen the “Who’s On First?” routine, click on the YouTube video below. It’s about 7 minutes in length.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/7733/abbott-and-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr EatASausageDunsky 64,124
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Most Likely 1,642,256
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 4 hr Amazing Skulduggery 4
Cat's out of the bag. 5 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
What if Ken Starr was RIGHT? 5 hr HMmmmmmmmm 2
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 5 hr Posters Screwed 5
J. Biden, Franken & Weinstein from the same mold. 5 hr Believable and True 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages