BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241637 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#197202 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since fraud was involved in both, might as well just consider them one in the same. Don't you agree?
That you would consider two Obama election victories won by healthy margins to be fraudulent only serves to highlight what a LOSER, sore loser, and pathetic jerk you are. Whether
he is an effective president or not is entirely beside the point, proving once more your unbridled hate for that BLACK resident of the WHITE House.
Learn to Read

Bloomington, IN

#197203 Jul 31, 2014
Beavis wrote:
A little boy said to his mother,
"Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"

His mother replied, "Don't even go there, Barack!
From what I can remember about that party,
You’re lucky you don’t bark!”
More classless Birfoon pond scum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#197204 Jul 31, 2014
Hummm, they may start importing airpalne from the Ukraine. The OAP (Odesa Aircraft Plant) was a light single-engine plane called the Delfin (Dolfin) which is powered by the SMA (French) 305 diesel engine.
The engine is already FAA certified and it looks like our FAA is fast tracking the airplane as well.
Originally built in Czechoslovakia as the L19 Deflin with a gas-turbine engine the Ukrainians have put the French engine it it.
http://avirs-ua.all.biz/en/light-multipurpose...

Location hidden

#197205 Jul 31, 2014
Oh, the SMA-305E engine costs about 50% more than a gasoline piston engine and weighs slightly more nut it gets about 40% better fuel mileage using widely available Jet-A fuel compared to 100LL (Low Lead) AvGas.
http://www.smaengines.com/spip.php...
Unlike several aircarft diesel engines the SMA is a scratch built aviation engine whereas most others have been conversions of automotive diesel engines.
Right now only 30% of piston planes use 100LL AvGas but those 30% use 70% of the Low Lead gasoline and can not be converted to AutoGas (less than 100 octane). My plane can use 93UL (UnLeaned) octane, alcohol free, high-test AutoGas but there is no FAA Certified AvGas in that Octane.
The plane that can not be converted to less than 100 octane are the very large, high compression, highly turbo charged engines that were developed during WWII and you need tetraethyl lead to get to 100 octane or higher. The phased out the 115/145 High-Lead AvGas over thirty years ago and these engines had to be retuned and it is impossible to return them for less than 100 octane so it looks like we will have 100LL for a long time to come.
Oh, 100LL is a very low polution hazard in part because most of the planes now use jet fuel.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#197206 Jul 31, 2014
"If it's Boeing, I'm not going"

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197207 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue,
Get the lead out.
loose

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197208 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue,
Sen. Inhoff (R. OK) say that aviation toxins such as lead are of no consequence and should not even be measure or studied to evaluate their detrimental effects to humans or the environment.

Ottawa

#197209 Jul 31, 2014
Beavis wrote:
Youre lucky you dont bark!
"I'm not racist", says Rogue. Oh , that's right, you're not Rogue, you're Beavis.

And therein, in a nutshell, Rogue-Beavis, lies the reason for the Congressional lawsuit and eventual attempt at impeachment. Sad. Hopelessly sad.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#197210 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques,
Clearly what has happened at O'Hare with their runway reconfigurations and subsequent alterations in heavily traveled flight paths has proven the FAA to be a renegade outfit that enjoys very lax to non-existent oversight.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197212 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Still repeating the same tired fables huh Romper? Talk about dwelling in a past fantasy
Obama won because the TPublicans allowed him to run unopposed - twice. Then Romper the moron blames everyone except HIS party - the fools that failed to put forward a real candidate.
Just one story. There are many others you can find, if you look. A DIM looking for the truth? LMAO!!! BTW, the teacher has a jelly-bean for ya, you wrote more than one sentence! Are you worn out now? You look kind of worn out, rode hard and put up wet. Just sayin'.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197213 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
That you would consider two Obama election victories won by healthy margins to be fraudulent only serves to highlight what a LOSER, sore loser, and pathetic jerk you are. Whether
he is an effective president or not is entirely beside the point, proving once more your unbridled hate for that BLACK resident of the WHITE House.
What does voter fraud have to do with racism? Nothing. Now, what BS were you spewing? Clown, in all seriousness, you are not right upstairs. Really. You have the reasoning power of silly putty. Mindless babble!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197214 Jul 31, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm not racist", says Rogue. Oh , that's right, you're not Rogue, you're Beavis.
And therein, in a nutshell, Rogue-Beavis, lies the reason for the Congressional lawsuit and eventual attempt at impeachment. Sad. Hopelessly sad.
As the story goes, his mother was white. Hmm.

Location hidden

#197215 Jul 31, 2014
Beavis wrote:

Youre lucky you dont bark!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More classless Birfoon pond scum
Well, why don't you tell us a funny joke about Bush? Or Cheney? Or Palin? Come on now, you do know how to tell a joke, don't you?!?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197216 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Just one story. There are many others you can find, if you look. A DIM looking for the truth? LMAO!!! BTW, the teacher has a jelly-bean for ya, you wrote more than one sentence! Are you worn out now? You look kind of worn out, rode hard and put up wet. Just sayin'.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
There are voting issues in every election - and there was absolutely zero impact on the I ultimate result in either of the last two - but that is exactly the kind of head in the sand excuse I'd expect from the moron who jumps at the "anyone who laughs at me must be a Democrat" escape hatch.

Poor Romper. Your ignorance. Your problem
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#197217 Jul 31, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Beavis wrote:

You’re lucky you don’t bark!”

Well, why don't you tell us a funny joke about Bush? Or Cheney? Or Palin? Come on now, you do know how to tell a joke, don't you?!?
Post cheap insults about their family members? Sorry - only pond scum do that (see mirror)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197218 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
There are voting issues in every election - and there was absolutely zero impact on the I ultimate result in either of the last two - but that is exactly the kind of head in the sand excuse I'd expect from the moron who jumps at the "anyone who laughs at me must be a Democrat" escape hatch.
Poor Romper. Your ignorance. Your problem
Oh, it was worse than that, much worse! Can't deal with the truth, little man? You helped elect an imbecile who is running this country into the ground but your PRIDE prevents you from seeing the truth. Obama is a failure, period. He disregards this nation's laws and traditions and should be held accountable, just like anyone else would be. Did he really think D.C. would put up with his Chicago-style politics indefinitely? I think you little boys are just upset because you're finally realizing what an inept, lying fool you helped put in office. BTW, you're still really, really boring. A dumbazz elected a dumbazz! A fool, fooled by another fool! And, all they can claim now is, RACISM! mindless bobblehead
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#197219 Jul 31, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Post cheap insults about their family members? Sorry - only pond scum do that (see mirror)
Can you say hypocrite, twinky?
Learn to Read

United States

#197220 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can you say hypocrite, twinky?
Can you say pathetic clueless moron, pathetic clueless moron?

Or would you care to point to one instance where I've posted a cheap insult or 2nd grade joke about someone's family?(Referring to your mom as your mom probably depresses the hell out of her - but it isn't an insult)
Learn to Read

United States

#197221 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, it was worse than that, much worse! Can't deal with the truth, little man? You helped elect an imbecile who is running this country into the ground but your PRIDE prevents you from seeing the truth. Obama is a failure, period. He disregards this nation's laws and traditions and should be held accountable, just like anyone else would be. Did he really think D.C. would put up with his Chicago-style politics indefinitely? I think you little boys are just upset because you're finally realizing what an inept, lying fool you helped put in office. BTW, you're still really, really boring. A dumbazz elected a dumbazz! A fool, fooled by another fool! And, all they can claim now is, RACISM! mindless bobblehead
I elected? Strange - not who I voted for (either time). Not who Indiana voted for the 2nd time. But if Romper says its so ... I mean he also told me that I'm a Notre Dame fan and who my favorite NeckCar driver is (sorry - can't remember who that was supposed to be - just found it really sad that you seem to care so much about something so boring and worthless)

Ottawa

#197222 Jul 31, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it was worse than that, much worse! Can't deal with the truth, little man? You helped elect an imbecile who is running this country into the ground but your PRIDE prevents you from seeing the truth. Obama is a failure, period. He disregards this nation's laws and traditions and should be held accountable, just like anyone else would be. Did he really think D.C. would put up with his Chicago-style politics indefinitely? I think you little boys are just upset because you're finally realizing what an inept, lying fool you helped put in office. BTW, you're still really, really boring. A dumbazz elected a dumbazz! A fool, fooled by another fool! And, all they can claim now is, RACISM! mindless bobblehead
Please explain how the above out-of-control insane rant proves that Obama won by cheating. Waiting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,548,982
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 36 min Fat Tony 24
Dissolving Illinois 1 hr Earl 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,850
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 2 hr Genl Forrest 15
Obama came from hyde park 1.46 billion in debt 4 hr Online Reality Bu... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages