BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196708 Jul 26, 2014
"In aviation terminology, a rejected takeoff (RTO), or aborted takeoff, is the situation in which it is decided to abort the takeoff of an airplane."

Wiki

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196709 Jul 26, 2014
Jacques,
If I were to ever discourage people from living in Chicagoland it would be because of the intrusion of O'Hare Airport and not because of a few isolated pocket areas that are prone to violence and which are well demarcated and easily avoided.
You can't get away from the noise that is O'Hare. It is everywhere.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196710 Jul 26, 2014
Jacques,
Just to clear the air, the Chicagoland tri-state metropolis has a polulation of almost 10 million people.
Those shootings you keep hearing about are coming predominantly from two geographically very small districts on the South and West sides of the city proper.

“ad maiora nati sumus ”

Since: Sep 09

Justice Scalia is an Oxymoron

#196711 Jul 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
Or more accurately, Morton's fork.
Kobayashi Maru?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196712 Jul 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
Or more accurately, Morton's fork.
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobayashi Maru?
LRS-Dale, Rogue, and assorted birthers believe it's "Moron's fork". LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#196713 Jul 26, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Kobayashi Maru?
Non-win? Not for birthers. Everything is win-win to them. JDIA is down, It's Obama's doing. JDIA UP, NOT Obama's doing. When GWB left office and unemployment hit 10.5% 9 months later, it was Obama's doing. Since then, unemployment has been reduced to its lowest percentage since 2008. NOT Obama's doing. It's due to "tricked" and "made-up fraudulent" statistics.

210 courts have rejected birth cert hocus-pocus. Still, birthers carry on. Crooked, communist, democrat-appointed judges. All of them.

Yes, no Kobayashi Maru for those guys. It's all win-win for them.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#196714 Jul 26, 2014
CNN/ORC Poll: Majority say no to impeachment and lawsuit

http://tinyurl.com/k699vcj

"'Anti-impeachment sentiment is roughly where it was for past presidents - 67% opposed Bill Clinton's impeachment in September 1998, and 69% opposed impeaching George W. Bush when a few Democrats began talking about it in 2006,' says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland."

Also, "a small majority of Americans do not believe that Obama has gone too far in expanding the powers of the presidency."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...

Boehner has nothing to lose, with Congress' approval rating at about 15%.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196717 Jul 26, 2014
I wonder how long it will be before our southern border becomes a war zone, "exactly" like Israel/Gaza? Atta boi Lil "o"!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196718 Jul 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-win? Not for birthers. Everything is win-win to them. JDIA is down, It's Obama's doing. JDIA UP, NOT Obama's doing. When GWB left office and unemployment hit 10.5% 9 months later, it was Obama's doing. Since then, unemployment has been reduced to its lowest percentage since 2008. NOT Obama's doing. It's due to "tricked" and "made-up fraudulent" statistics.
210 courts have rejected birth cert hocus-pocus. Still, birthers carry on. Crooked, communist, democrat-appointed judges. All of them.
Yes, no Kobayashi Maru for those guys. It's all win-win for them.
The number of people of working age,not working in the United States is at a record high. Why do Obama zombies continue to lie. Obama has been pushing an anti- job agenda every since he has been in office. The number of people on public support is on an all time high. Our country is farther in debt than ever before. Because of Obama our country's credit rating has fallen below AAA for the first time ever. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for the consequences of his left wing agenda. Our country doesn't need anti-American Obama rhetoric,it needs an occupant of The White House whose committed to a balanced budget,fiscal responsibility, and a pro-jobs agenda. Obama is not willing to control government spending, and he doesn't have the leadership ability to improve our economy and is incompetent at economic growth or job creation.

Ottawa

#196719 Jul 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
CNN/ORC Poll: Majority say no to impeachment and lawsuit
http://tinyurl.com/k699vcj
"'Anti-impeachment sentiment is roughly where it was for past presidents - 67% opposed Bill Clinton's impeachment in September 1998, and 69% opposed impeaching George W. Bush when a few Democrats began talking about it in 2006,' says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland."
Also, "a small majority of Americans do not believe that Obama has gone too far in expanding the powers of the presidency."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
Boehner has nothing to lose, with Congress' approval rating at about 15%.
Hmpff, CNN/ORC Poll or http://tinyurl.com/k699vcj .

George Soros communist-inspired CNN and tinyurl.com .!! Really, now, Wojar. LRS or was it Rogue wrote that the majority wanted Obama impeached. Sorry, but I HAVE to take their word for it over yours. Don't forget, they've been right every single time.

Ottawa

#196720 Jul 26, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The number of people of working age,not working in the United States is at a record high. Why do Obama zombies continue to lie. Obama has been pushing an anti- job agenda every since he has been in office. The number of people on public support is on an all time high. Our country is farther in debt than ever before. Because of Obama our country's credit rating has fallen below AAA for the first time ever. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for the consequences of his left wing agenda. Our country doesn't need anti-American Obama rhetoric,it needs an occupant of The White House whose committed to a balanced budget,fiscal responsibility, and a pro-jobs agenda. Obama is not willing to control government spending, and he doesn't have the leadership ability to improve our economy and is incompetent at economic growth or job creation.
1. Your first part, on labour participation has been rebutted by poster here, who in turn were echoing sensible economists' conclusions that baby boomers are retiring at a record pace. So much for that one;

2. Anti-job agenda? Please explain, as you've been advancing that thesis for months now. Anti-job? You mean, every morning, at cabinet meetings, Obama tells his people to make sure his anti-job agenda is pursued as he wants unemployment as high as possible. This is why , at 6.1%, it is at its lowest number since the December 2009 GWB stewardship consequence hit 10.5%;

3. You want a Repulican to balance the budget? Tell me which Republican, in the last 50 years, balanced the budget.Surprise. None. Eisenhower was the last one. Yes, THAT president, who was for progressive taxes on the rich and before that FDR's new deal. He was a democrat a heart but went for the Republican nomination because he hated Truman with a passion. Had FDR lived and retired in 1948, Eisenhower would've run as a democrat to replace him. His last speech,(Eisenhower's) about the Military-Industrial complex has nothing to do with Republicanism, And so it goes - 5 budget surpluses in the last 50 years, all democrat with one more than 50 years ago, Eisenhower who, like Lincoln, would be a card-carrying democrat today.

You wrote : "it needs an occupant of The White House whose committed to a balanced budget,fiscal responsibility" Can I therefore assume you want a democrat as the next president, based on the last 50 years.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196721 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
1. Your first part, on labour participation has been rebutted by poster here, who in turn were echoing sensible economists' conclusions that baby boomers are retiring at a record pace. So much for that one;
2. Anti-job agenda? Please explain, as you've been advancing that thesis for months now. Anti-job? You mean, every morning, at cabinet meetings, Obama tells his people to make sure his anti-job agenda is pursued as he wants unemployment as high as possible. This is why , at 6.1%, it is at its lowest number since the December 2009 GWB stewardship consequence hit 10.5%;
3. You want a Repulican to balance the budget? Tell me which Republican, in the last 50 years, balanced the budget.Surprise. None. Eisenhower was the last one. Yes, THAT president, who was for progressive taxes on the rich and before that FDR's new deal. He was a democrat a heart but went for the Republican nomination because he hated Truman with a passion. Had FDR lived and retired in 1948, Eisenhower would've run as a democrat to replace him. His last speech,(Eisenhower's) about the Military-Industrial complex has nothing to do with Republicanism, And so it goes - 5 budget surpluses in the last 50 years, all democrat with one more than 50 years ago, Eisenhower who, like Lincoln, would be a card-carrying democrat today.
You wrote : "it needs an occupant of The White House whose committed to a balanced budget,fiscal responsibility" Can I therefore assume you want a democrat as the next president, based on the last 50 years.
1. The people that are over 65 years over do not count in the 'number of people of working age' Since Obama has been occupying The White House the labor force participation rate has dropped from 64.4% to 63.4%. Bureau of Labor Statistics defines labor force participation rate using a ratio of the total workforce to total employment-age Americans. 2. Obama anti-job agenda includes every thing from trying to put the coal industry out of business to raising taxes on employers. The ObamaKare bill alone adds dozens of taxes and burdensome regulation and requirements on employers. Since Obama has been in office thousands of job sites have gone out of business and employers of all sizes have been forced to reduce employees. Every Obama decision has consequences, most of them adversely effect standard of living of the average United States citizen. Obama has been on the wrong side of every single agenda item that has come out of The White House. He has an anti jobs agenda on purpose,because he hates our country , the progress that our country has had over the past fifteen decades and the history of our forefathers and their ability to survive the hard times that followed after they declared independence. 3. The Democrat Party does not include balancing the budget as part of their platform. Our country has only had a Republican President and a Republican majority in Congress for about two years in the past 75 years. The only time our country has has a balanced budget was when there was a Republican Majority in Congress.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196722 Jul 26, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The number of people of working age,not working in the United States is at a record high. Why do Obama zombies continue to lie. Obama has been pushing an anti- job agenda every since he has been in office. The number of people on public support is on an all time high. Our country is farther in debt than ever before. Because of Obama our country's credit rating has fallen below AAA for the first time ever. Obama needs to take personal responsibility for the consequences of his left wing agenda. Our country doesn't need anti-American Obama rhetoric,it needs an occupant of The White House whose committed to a balanced budget,fiscal responsibility, and a pro-jobs agenda. Obama is not willing to control government spending, and he doesn't have the leadership ability to improve our economy and is incompetent at economic growth or job creation.
Unfortunately Frank, they don't know they're lying. They actually believe all the BS that spews from Lil "o's" mouth. How funny is that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196723 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
This post is actually laughable. I'll only make one point in response to this nonsense. See if you can follow the "meaning" Jacqtari. EPA regulations! One acronym and one word, can he get it? I'm betting, NO!

Ottawa

#196724 Jul 26, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>1. The people that are over 65 years over do not count in the 'number of people of working age' Since Obama has been occupying The White House the labor force participation rate has dropped from 64.4% to 63.4%. Bureau of Labor Statistics defines labor force participation rate using a ratio of the total workforce to total employment-age Americans. 2. Obama anti-job agenda includes every thing from trying to put the coal industry out of business to raising taxes on employers. The ObamaKare bill alone adds dozens of taxes and burdensome regulation and requirements on employers. Since Obama has been in office thousands of job sites have gone out of business and employers of all sizes have been forced to reduce employees. Every Obama decision has consequences, most of them adversely effect standard of living of the average United States citizen. Obama has been on the wrong side of every single agenda item that has come out of The White House. He has an anti jobs agenda on purpose,because he hates our country , the progress that our country has had over the past fifteen decades and the history of our forefathers and their ability to survive the hard times that followed after they declared independence. 3. The Democrat Party does not include balancing the budget as part of their platform. Our country has only had a Republican President and a Republican majority in Congress for about two years in the past 75 years. The only time our country has has a balanced budget was when there was a Republican Majority in Congress.
News for you, Frank. A lot of people retire before they reach 65. Others are laid off at 55+ and , thanks to companies that want cheap young minimum wage workers, are left hanging. How would YOU like being laid off on account of job outsourcing or, last week, Microsoft's layoffs of 18,000 workers on account of swallowing Nokia. Leaves the bosses with higher profits, thus higher dividends and perks and...bonuses and free stock. F*ck you workers that made us what we are today. Well , not "we" per se as we don't own the company. Nice, Frank, having been a well-deserving and well=paid tech worker and told to get the hell out and find a job a McDo's at $3.50 an hour, thank you.

As to the budget, it is worked over and often altered by congress, BUT, I'll wager that the 5 times the Dems proposed a budget, and those 5 times, Congress was dominated by Repubs, the proposed budget was a balanced one and it stayed that way else the president would've vetoed it. As I said, I count Eisenhower, he of the famous non-Repub "military-industrial complex" warning, as a Democrat today. Do you even know of Eisenhower? I repeat the same damn thing I said concerning Lincoln. Do you honestly believe Eisenhower, the Eisenhower I know of, would have hung out with the Bushes, Cheneys, Romneys, Groves, Limbaughs, Gingriches, Cruzes, Perrys, O'reillys etc of these days? Are you kidding?

Ottawa

#196725 Jul 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is actually laughable. I'll only make one point in response to this nonsense. See if you can follow the "meaning" Jacqtari. EPA regulations! One acronym and one word, can he get it? I'm betting, NO!
It gets dumb and dumber. That's your reply? The EPA?

Minimum pollution, safe working conditions, healthy environment, decent wages, hell, THAT is to much to ask for. Let's go to China, Mexico, hmm, Africa even, these guys will do it for $5.00 and hour max, in buildings that may crumple any minute (Gee,says the CEO, we didn't know about those horrible working conditions), buildings with sealed fire exits so the workers won't try to escape that burn down and trap them there.

Why don't you get some kind of education not emanating from Foxnews.com or other kind of trash?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196726 Jul 26, 2014
I'm not afraid of dying - death is inevitable. I accept that. What scares me ABOUT dying is that I know, thanks to lax voter ID laws, that once I die I will start voting Democrat.

Location hidden

#196727 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
It gets dumb and dumber. That's your reply? The EPA?
Minimum pollution, safe working conditions, healthy environment, decent wages, hell, THAT is to much to ask for. Let's go to China, Mexico, hmm, Africa even, these guys will do it for $5.00 and hour max, in buildings that may crumple any minute (Gee,says the CEO, we didn't know about those horrible working conditions), buildings with sealed fire exits so the workers won't try to escape that burn down and trap them there.
Why don't you get some kind of education not emanating from Foxnews.com or other kind of trash?
We are! Apples just sign a $100M deal to build the next I-Phone in China! You Libtards get upset that Walgreen may move it's corporate headquarters to Europe but you are all crickets about Apple!
Tell us, what is the minimum wage in China? How does our EPA effect China. Would our carbon tax be on China?
Got a clue or do you want to buy a vowel?

Location hidden

#196728 Jul 26, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of parent is faced with the prospect of her daughter's possible rape as a lesser evil? One that lives in a country ravaged by the consequences of the US drug war.
Common people are not involved in the drug war down there any more than they are up here! Ever hear of ..... Chicago?!? Maybe it would be safer for the children in Chicago if they move to Guatemala!!!!

Location hidden

#196731 Jul 26, 2014
<quoted text>
He hates the AIRPORT. As for the rest of your patented hate rant, just more racism. It's the birther way. Yes, as you wrote, deport 40% of the nation's population, bingo, you've got the best country in the world. And we know what that 40% would consist of, don't we? Start with those ungrateful blacks who can't even say '"thank you" for having been been "invited" over centuries ago. Then out with those strange ethnicities like Latinos etc. Latinos? Hmmm, Cruz too? Oops, no, he's a Canadian. Wow, even more out.
Ah, the patriarch of my family was an indentured servant. Did he volunteer to go?
Cruz is no more a Canadian than my sister is a German. It s not where you were born but where your parents came from.
And if John McCain is a Panamanian, why is his Birther Certificate in ENGLISH? Isn't Panama a Spanish speaking country?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 69,395
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,110,725
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 8 min Daily Schadenfreude 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,695
Amy 9-18 1 hr edogxxx 35
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr maurizio74 49,849
Abby 9-19 1 hr Kuuipo 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info