BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242282 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196971 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the suit will be dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and failure to state a case. Furthermore, there are no factual issues to be resolved by discovery. The executive orders are a matter of record and the issue is purely a matter of law.
As I said, dream world.
<quoted text>
Are you positive? You do know Congress has the right to issue arrest warrants, don't you. It is in our Constitution. But they have never done it before but there is nothing to say they will not dew it in the future.
Oh, you do recognize the few Red Herrings don't you? I know you missed the "1 + 9 = 12" the other day. As if I can't dew simple math.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196972 Jul 28, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Coat and tie affair"? Must be very special.
So, did you go with your girl friend or boyfriend? It that the truth or a real true genuine freudian slip?
Rogue : "There was 150-200 people there although half were wives, girlfriends and in my case, a boyfriend."
Comprehension son, COMPREHENSION!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196973 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you for the non-reply on your non-reply re Maher and that poor bastard Republican who got run over by the big Maher truck. I'll take that as acknowledgement that Maher is smart, witty, urbane and knowledgeable.
As to what you'd do about Russia-Ukraine, you'd do nothing. Then I presume you are criticizing his sanctions. And here I thought, according to you, Rogue and assorted birthers, Obama was weak, a wuss.
Why, you just feel any way you like about the flop Maher, sweetthang! Obama is weak, otherwise, we would not be in this position. Sometime try looking past that big wart on the end of your neb! Here's a little hint for ya, we have no FOREIGN POLICY because we have no president. fruit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196974 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Looks like his employers and a lot of fans also like him. I'll bet the majority of his listeners are University graduates and your hero Limbaugh's fans hardly made it past elementary school. A poll would be interesting as to both tv hosts' audience breakdown. Go ahead, look for it, bet you I'm right,.
Now, when you say graduates, are you including all the cheaters from the Ivy League? Because that could be his entire audience. Ya know? The breakdown is simple, sane on Rush's side and mad loons on Maher's side. Go ahead, look it up, if you NEED to! And, please post a link to ALL your BS posts, otay? fruit

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196975 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you positive? You do know Congress has the right to issue arrest warrants, don't you. It is in our Constitution. But they have never done it before but there is nothing to say they will not dew it in the future.
Oh, you do recognize the few Red Herrings don't you? I know you missed the "1 + 9 = 12" the other day. As if I can't dew simple math.
Separation of powers is also in our constitution, Numskull.

When the case is dismissed on Rule 12(b)(1) or 12(b)(6) there is no opportunity for discovery; the right to issue arrest warrants is irrelevant.

BTW, Rouge has proved repeatedly that he does not understand simple math. if half of his stupid mistakes are intentional, the other half are not. it's not something that I "missed". Sorry Rougetard.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the suit will be dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and failure to state a case. Furthermore, there are no factual issues to be resolved by discovery. The executive orders are a matter of record and the issue is purely a matter of law.
As I said, dream world.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196976 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you think about 'The Wizzard of Ozz' in which the beginning and end (Kansas) was in B&W while the rest (Ozz) was in Colour? I think they wanted to show a big contrast between Kansas and Ozz.
Also.'Schindler's List' in which most of the film was in B&W except for the red coat of the little girl and the candle flame.
https://www.google.com/search...
Thinking? Hell, he lives in Oz!

Location hidden

#196977 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When the case is dismissed on Rule 12(b)(1) or 12(b)(6) there is no opportunity for discovery; the right to issue arrest warrants is irrelevant.
BTW, Rouge has proved repeatedly that he does not understand simple math. if half of his stupid mistakes are intentional, the other half are not. it's not something that I "missed". Sorry Rougetard.
<quoted text>
Well there Neanderthal, Congress has oversight and it is the job to make sure the Executive Branch is doing their job.With the help of the Judicial Branch they can force hi to abide by the law.
If I recall the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Civilize Tribes who were trying to stop Pres. Jackson of forcing them to move out of the their territories to places like Oklahoma. Even though the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the Civilized Tribes, Pres. Jackson to the Supremes that THEY had to enforce the laws but he was going to do what he wanted to do.
Yep, Jackson defied the Supremes and should have been impeached but all to often Congress does not do their job.

Location hidden

#196978 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is tuff to find out you were fooled not only once but twice.
<quoted text>
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. "
Why do you birthers leave the ridicule door wide wide open all the time? You make it so easy, it's almost boring.
Well. did you see the poll that came out last week about who they would have voted for if the vote was today and many people have changed their minds and see Mitt Romney as a better man than Obummer Boy.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196979 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, when you say graduates, are you including all the cheaters from the Ivy League? Because that could be his entire audience. Ya know? The breakdown is simple, sane on Rush's side and mad loons on Maher's side. Go ahead, look it up, if you NEED to! And, please post a link to ALL your BS posts, otay? fruit
Naw, I won't do the research. I just think it, is all.

Now, what do you prefer? Ivy league graduate cheaters (your claim has to be proven, I figure there are some, but they are few and far between) or failed elementary school dropouts?

Ottawa

#196980 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it is tuff to find out you were fooled not only once but twice.
<quoted text>
Well. did you see the poll that came out last week about who they would have voted for if the vote was today and many people have changed their minds and see Mitt Romney as a better man than Obummer Boy.
Still ridiculed.Door still wide open. Why? Fool you thrice? Oh no.

Bristol, CT

#196981 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there Neanderthal, Congress has oversight and it is the job to make sure the Executive Branch is doing their job.With the help of the Judicial Branch they can force hi to abide by the law.
If I recall the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Civilize Tribes who were trying to stop Pres. Jackson of forcing them to move out of the their territories to places like Oklahoma. Even though the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the Civilized Tribes, Pres. Jackson to the Supremes that THEY had to enforce the laws but he was going to do what he wanted to do.
Yep, Jackson defied the Supremes and should have been impeached but all to often Congress does not do their job.
My comment regarding separation of powers was in relation to the Rougetard fantasy of ARREST by the Sargent-at-Arms.

BTW, if the Congress had the kind of "oversight" implied by Rougetard (as a superior), they wouldn't need to file suit. BTW, oversight over some functions of the executive branch is entirely different than oversight of the President himself.

Does Rougetard understand that Congressional oversight of executive agencies, such as the Patent Office concerns agencies that operate with powers delegated from Congress per statute? Executive Orders do not concern powers delegated from congress.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196982 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Naw, I won't do the research. I just think it, is all.
Now, what do you prefer? Ivy league graduate cheaters (your claim has to be proven, I figure there are some, but they are few and far between) or failed elementary school dropouts?
If you think it, then there is an extremely good chance it is wrong. Really. Look it up.
Dale

United States

#196983 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment regarding separation of powers was in relation to the Rougetard fantasy of ARREST by the Sargent-at-Arms.
BTW, if the Congress had the kind of "oversight" implied by Rougetard (as a superior), they wouldn't need to file suit. BTW, oversight over some functions of the executive branch is entirely different than oversight of the President himself.
Does Rougetard understand that Congressional oversight of executive agencies, such as the Patent Office concerns agencies that operate with powers delegated from Congress per statute? Executive Orders do not concern powers delegated from congress.
<quoted text>

It seems like everyone has forgotten that the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196984 Jul 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>It seems like everyone has forgotten that the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government.
It seems like Dufus still has no clue what the Constitution says (and what it doesn't)
Dale

United States

#196985 Jul 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like Dufus still has no clue what the Constitution says (and what it doesn't)
LMAO!!! Your post is laughable and doesn't require a reply!!! LMAO!!! Try again dummy!!!

Bristol, CT

#196986 Jul 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like everyone has forgotten that the US Constitution has jurisdiction over all three branches of government.
It seems that irrationality has jurisdiction over Dufus' mind.

"Whah heyell we don't need no three brayanches, checks and bayelances; the KONSTITOOSHUN has jurisdiction, by gum!"
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#196987 Jul 28, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
He "knows" what it says. It talks to him, literally, every time it exercises its jurisdiction.(Just like god talked to Jimmy Swaggart - except when Jimmy was playing with prostitutes.)
Dale

United States

#196988 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whah heyell we don't need no three brayanches, checks and bayelances; the KONSTITOOSHUN has jurisdiction, by gum!"
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Dick, you of all people should know that the US Government is under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
LMAO!!! When confronted with the truth you are just like Oblunder, "shuck and jive" all you want!!!

Ottawa

#196989 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think it, then there is an extremely good chance it is wrong. Really. Look it up.
Maybe. Care to prove your Ivy schools cheating graduates. Unlike me, you didn't think it, you STATED it. Let's have it now.

Bristol, CT

#196990 Jul 28, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dick, you of all people should know that the US Government is under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution.
LMAO!!! When confronted with the truth you are just like Oblunder, "shuck and jive" all you want!!!
And the constitution talks to Dufus: He "knows" what it wants. Every time a controversy needs to be resolved, just bring the briefs into the room where the Constitution is stored and it will speak to Dufus Dale. Screw the Courts, the Congress, and the President; the constitution "has" jurisdiction.

Friggin' schizophrenic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Aquarius-WY 1,565,238
Any hot guys in Chicago ? 20-29 yo 18 min penisRahm 6
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 41 min Conga Feet 28
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 3 hr Black Knight 135
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,017
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 5 hr KILL Yourself 1,758
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister 105,220

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance