BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196945 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196839 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The one person who flew from Kenya to the US was not a newborn, Rougetard. Anyone with more than three brain cells knows that flying to the US from from Kenya was not direct. The INS records are from point of origin and not limited to direct flights. Why doesn't the self proclaimed aviation expert nonpareil know that?
Just remember Grandpa, Hawaii was a hot spot for immigration fraud back in the 60s. Lil "o" is an illegal. Impeach the fool, immediately.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196840 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rougetard really believe there are a dozen people named Barack H. Obama based on unverified information?
Grow up.
Why, looky there, Shortboy just tripped over the main issue without even realizing it! LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196841 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Troll.

Wussy!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196842 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember Grandpa, Hawaii was a hot spot for immigration fraud back in the 60s. Lil "o" is an illegal. Impeach the fool, immediately.
Did they swim or arrive by submarine?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The one person who flew from Kenya to the US was not a newborn, Rougetard. Anyone with more than three brain cells knows that flying to the US from from Kenya was not direct. The INS records are from point of origin and not limited to direct flights. Why doesn't the self proclaimed aviation expert nonpareil know that?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196843 Jul 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're proud that racist Thurmond he became a Republican? He opened his eyes all right. He saw that the only way to justify his racism was to become a Republican - and this is what slowly happened post-FDR, trudging along with Truman, accelerating under Ike and going full blast JFK-LBJ. Meantime, southern dems morphed from southern dems to southern repubs, with the remaining racist dems like Wallace and his ilk being ousted from the Federal democratic party. This is why I maintain that today, in 2014, both Lincoln and Eisenhower would be democrats, never to associate with the riftraft of today's Republican party. Ha ha, I can just see Lincoln or Ike in a conversation with Chuck Norris or Rush Limbaugh. I can just imagine Abe or Ike saying to Donald Trump :"You're fired".
You're every bit as detached as Lil "o"! Clueless! Now, click those commie heels together and fly your azz back to Clampettville. pink comrade
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196844 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
They were riding your flying fish and swimming birds! You should have known that. LMAO! fruitcake

Bristol, CT

#196845 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They were riding your flying fish and swimming birds! You should have known that. LMAO! fruitcake
They rode in Romper's alien space ships.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196846 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shortboy thinks we are the only living beings in the entire universe. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196847 Jul 27, 2014
I wrote this :

<quoted text>
And you're proud that racist Thurmond he became a Republican? He opened his eyes all right. He saw that the only way to justify his racism was to become a Republican - and this is what slowly happened post-FDR, trudging along with Truman, accelerating under Ike and going full blast JFK-LBJ. Meantime, southern dems morphed from southern dems to southern repubs, with the remaining racist dems like Wallace and his ilk being ousted from the Federal democratic party. This is why I maintain that today, in 2014, both Lincoln and Eisenhower would be democrats, never to associate with the riftraft of today's Republican party. Ha ha, I can just see Lincoln or Ike in a conversation with Chuck Norris or Rush Limbaugh. I can just imagine Abe or Ike saying to Donald Trump :"You're fired".

And THIS is your reply?:
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're every bit as detached as Lil "o"! Clueless! Now, click those commie heels together and fly your azz back to Clampettville. pink comrade
==========

I'm a Commie for admiring Lincoln and Eisenhower? You're a loyal American for admiring racist Thurmond, Wallace and other southern Democrat-newborn Republican racists?

When not able to formulate an adult-like, mature and intelligent response, limit yourself to looking stupid. Don't confirm it by hitting the keyboard.

Ottawa

#196848 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
FLASH. LRS-Dale confirms Wnd.com and foxnews.com reports that Barack aka Barry Obama was beamed to earth from an alien flying saucer in 1961. This is proof, according to the birther birfoon buffoon and trailer park pulled-pork and beef jerky afficionado that Obama is not just an alien, no sirree, but a GENUINE alien from outer space whose sole goal is to destroy the United States of America.

Call out Perry's national guard presto.

Bristol, CT

#196849 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper has reached that conclusion based on the fact that I think his belief in alien space ships that visited the Mayans is bunk.

Illogical. What do you expect for a birfoon.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#196850 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, looky there, Shortboy just tripped over the main issue without even realizing it! LMAO!
The illiterate birfoon does not comprehend the meaning of "unverified".

The illiterate birfoon thinks garbage data is a "main issue". Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can fill out a credit card application in the name of Barack H. Obama to generate another unverified record. Then birfoons wonder "why can't "they" be found?" Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Rougetard really believe there are a dozen people named Barack H. Obama based on unverified information?
Grow up.

Ottawa

#196851 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that there MAY be living beings in the entire universe. MAY be, but I'm not sure. You seem pretty certain, though, sure of yourself.. That's why I'm sure you'll be able to prove there are indeed living beings in this universe. Waiting.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196853 Jul 27, 2014
I wrote this :
<quoted text>
And THIS is your reply?:
<quoted text>
==========
I'm a Commie for admiring Lincoln and Eisenhower? You're a loyal American for admiring racist Thurmond, Wallace and other southern Democrat-newborn Republican racists?
When not able to formulate an adult-like, mature and intelligent response, limit yourself to looking stupid. Don't confirm it by hitting the keyboard.
That's right Jacqtari. Lincoln would have the Dem party hung by nightfall if he saw it today. After, he had fought each of them! To think Lincoln would do anything else only exposes your lack of "understanding" our founding fathers. The rest of your racist rant is worthless. Now, click those heels, commie.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196854 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
FLASH. LRS-Dale confirms Wnd.com and foxnews.com reports that Barack aka Barry Obama was beamed to earth from an alien flying saucer in 1961. This is proof, according to the birther birfoon buffoon and trailer park pulled-pork and beef jerky afficionado that Obama is not just an alien, no sirree, but a GENUINE alien from outer space whose sole goal is to destroy the United States of America.
Call out Perry's national guard presto.
Do you ever leave lala land? fruit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196855 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper has reached that conclusion based on the fact that I think his belief in alien space ships that visited the Mayans is bunk.
<quoted text>
One thing we know NOT to expect from you and your ilk, is an answer. Hell, until last week you didn't even know how to recognize a NATIONAL CRISIS! LMAO!!! Sit down, Shortboy!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196856 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The illiterate birfoon thinks garbage data is a "main issue". Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can fill out a credit card application in the name of Barack H. Obama to generate another unverified record. Then birfoons wonder "why can't "they" be found?" Pathetic.
<quoted text>
All you have to do is show a copy of his ORIGINAL! What a total clod you made of yourself on that one! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196857 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
I think that there MAY be living beings in the entire universe. MAY be, but I'm not sure. You seem pretty certain, though, sure of yourself.. That's why I'm sure you'll be able to prove there are indeed living beings in this universe. Waiting.
Just as I'm sure you can prove they don't exist! Waiting. How do you like your little game? Someone should tell you to GROW UP! hahahahahahaha fruit

Bristol, CT

#196858 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing we know NOT to expect from you and your ilk, is an answer. Hell, until last week you didn't even know how to recognize a NATIONAL CRISIS! LMAO!!! Sit down, Shortboy!
Romper made a false statement. I corrected it.

BTW, I previously answered his question about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The twerp has the memory of a snail.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#196859 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is show a copy of his ORIGINAL! What a total clod you made of yourself on that one! LMAO!!!
His original BC has nothing to do with the fantasy belief that he is using multiple social security numbers.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,275,136
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 11 min boundary painter 1,719
last post wins! (Dec '10) 16 min boundary painter 1,346
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 54,498
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min boundary painter 6,405
ask amy 8-29-15 31 min boundary painter 2
abby 8-28-15 38 min boundary painter 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages