BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242600 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196958 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Hollywood pay anyone? The guy is a snoozer. Ah, that's why you like him.
Looks like his employers and a lot of fans also like him. I'll bet the majority of his listeners are University graduates and your hero Limbaugh's fans hardly made it past elementary school. A poll would be interesting as to both tv hosts' audience breakdown. Go ahead, look for it, bet you I'm right,.

Ottawa

#196959 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
Watch: Bill Maher Makes an Obama-Hating Koch Brother Shill Look Foolish
http://tinyurl.com/oen8ewn
"This week on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, the liberal host exposed Matt Kibbe, the President and CEO of the Koch Brothers-funded Freedomworks, as the fool that he is by setting a trap and undressing him with a bit of “French” humor."
<quoted text>
Confusing a comic as a journalist again I see. Again they talk about IMPEACHMENT when they know that will not happen. And the reason why they talk about the I-word is because they want to avoid the L-word (Lawsuit) which really scares them.
I am not a big fan of Speaker Bonehead but this I agree with him. Go for the lawsuit!!! Have a judge order Obama to enforce the laws as written and not how he has interpreted them.
Maher is both a comic AND a journalist, as is Stephen Colbert.

Your god Rush Limbaugh is a rotten journalist and certainly not a comedian 'cuz he sure ain't funny.

Ottawa

#196960 Jul 28, 2014
Sgt Prepper wrote:
In summation just let me reiterate "Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is The Antichrist and there is nothing anybody can do to change that.
What? The guys in white, the ambulance, the chains, the straight jacket, the rubber room, not there yet? Health care sure isn't a priority down your way.

Ottawa

#196961 Jul 28, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maher is both a comic AND a journalist, as is Stephen Colbert.
Your god Rush Limbaugh is a rotten journalist and certainly not a comedian 'cuz he sure ain't funny.
And I forgot Jon Stewart. Brilliant, funny. What's the right got to match Maher, Stewart and Colbert?

Question : You're on a deserted island. You have 3 choices as to whom you will co-habit for the rest of your life. Who do you choose, Maher, Stewart, Colbert OR Limbaugh, O'Reily, Gingrich? Honestly, now.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196962 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't either but then again I live in Florida. Do you know how often a cold front makes it down to Florida during a typical July? I sure don't but we are suppose to be our second cold front this month pass through here tonight.
Oh, I take that back, I did wear long sleeves two weeks ago when I went to a coat and tie affair with my nurse girlfriend. I got to hob nob with some docs and nurses. There was 150-200 people there although half were wives, girlfriends and in my case, a boyfriend.
<quoted text>
"Coat and tie affair"? Must be very special.
So, did you go with your girl friend or boyfriend? It that the truth or a real true genuine freudian slip?
Rogue : "There was 150-200 people there although half were wives, girlfriends and in my case, a boyfriend."
My girlfriend is a nurse. They were recognizing several doctors and nurses who are retiring. Most doctors and nurses spouses are not in the same profession but I am sure a few are. I have a few aviation friends who are married to nurses. Ya know we aviators like to nurse, don't you?

Location hidden

#196963 Jul 28, 2014
I have a JUNIOR HIGH classmate who flew O-1 Birddogs in Vietnam is married to a travel nurse. They live north of Denver in the mountains in the summer and in Tampa Florida.
He did have a Cessna 207 seaplane which he kept down here and flew tourist and a Mooney he also used to fly tourists to Aspen during the summer. He sold his Cessna a few years ago. He also uses his Mooney to commute from CO to FL.
Oh, there were four of us from Eastgate J/H/S, Ozark, AL from 1963/64 that went to Army Flight School and three of us flew in Vietnam.
And half of the film 12 O'clock High was filmed at Ozark Air Airfield (now Cairns AAF), Alabama and the other half at Eglin AAF (now AFB), Florida
If you are in the military you never want anything named after you as that means 1) you are dead and that 2) you probably did not die an old man.
Like the ship I went to Germany on in 1956, the USNS Gen. Maurice Rose.
I think Ge. Rose was the last general to be Killed In Action in Europe during WWII.
http://www.navsource.org/archives/09/22/22126...

Ottawa

#196964 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I have a JUNIOR HIGH classmate who flew O-1 Birddogs in Vietnam is married to a travel nurse. They live north of Denver in the mountains in the summer and in Tampa Florida.
He did have a Cessna 207 seaplane which he kept down here and flew tourist and a Mooney he also used to fly tourists to Aspen during the summer. He sold his Cessna a few years ago. He also uses his Mooney to commute from CO to FL.
Oh, there were four of us from Eastgate J/H/S, Ozark, AL from 1963/64 that went to Army Flight School and three of us flew in Vietnam.
And half of the film 12 O'clock High was filmed at Ozark Air Airfield (now Cairns AAF), Alabama and the other half at Eglin AAF (now AFB), Florida
If you are in the military you never want anything named after you as that means 1) you are dead and that 2) you probably did not die an old man.
Like the ship I went to Germany on in 1956, the USNS Gen. Maurice Rose.
I think Ge. Rose was the last general to be Killed In Action in Europe during WWII.
http://www.navsource.org/archives/09/22/22126...
Do I recall correctly or was 12 O'Clock High not half filmed in B&W and the second half in colour? I seem to remember that the whole thing turned to technicolour when the squadron was taking off. Anyhow...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196965 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no, if he resigns first! Just like Nixon who resigned before they could impeach him.
Sorry, but the suit will be dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and failure to state a case. Furthermore, there are no factual issues to be resolved by discovery. The executive orders are a matter of record and the issue is purely a matter of law.

As I said, dream world.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living in a dream world if you believe "Obama will have to be deposed and testify."

Location hidden

#196966 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Do I recall correctly or was 12 O'Clock High not half filmed in B&W and the second half in colour? I seem to remember that the whole thing turned to technicolour when the squadron was taking off. Anyhow...
It was all in B&W and released in 1949.
To me it was a great character study. A few other great charter study war films were 'Way all Boats' and 'Battle Hymn'.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Away_All_Boats
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Hymn_%28f...
Today's war films are mostly about ACTION and not the drama. An exception would be Tom Hanks''Saving Private Ryan'.

Location hidden

#196967 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you think about 'The Wizzard of Ozz' in which the beginning and end (Kansas) was in B&W while the rest (Ozz) was in Colour? I think they wanted to show a big contrast between Kansas and Ozz.
Also.'Schindler's List' in which most of the film was in B&W except for the red coat of the little girl and the candle flame.
https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#196968 Jul 28, 2014
I was about six years old when my parents took me to Dachau and I had nightmares for a long time. I took my own daughter when she was 14. I tried to explain it to her but she too had nightmares about the place.
Dachau, a very sobering place.

Location hidden

#196969 Jul 28, 2014
I was only five y/o during the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. I remember my dad coming home with a M1 carbine and kissing my mother good bye as they were talking about evacuating non-combatants from Germany.
During a NEO everyone is allowed ONE suitcase and no pets. There were six kids ranging from six months to eight years and our mother would have had to do it without dad if they went ahead with the NEO. A little scary when you are only about five.

Location hidden

#196970 Jul 28, 2014
Just in case you do knot no, the exvac of our embassy personnel and their families from Libya was a NEO.

Non-combatant evacuation operation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A non-combatant evacuation operation (NEO) is an operation conducted to evacuate civilians from another country, generally due to a deteriorating security situation.

Location hidden

#196971 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the suit will be dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction and failure to state a case. Furthermore, there are no factual issues to be resolved by discovery. The executive orders are a matter of record and the issue is purely a matter of law.
As I said, dream world.
<quoted text>
Are you positive? You do know Congress has the right to issue arrest warrants, don't you. It is in our Constitution. But they have never done it before but there is nothing to say they will not dew it in the future.
Oh, you do recognize the few Red Herrings don't you? I know you missed the "1 + 9 = 12" the other day. As if I can't dew simple math.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196972 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
"Coat and tie affair"? Must be very special.
So, did you go with your girl friend or boyfriend? It that the truth or a real true genuine freudian slip?
Rogue : "There was 150-200 people there although half were wives, girlfriends and in my case, a boyfriend."
Comprehension son, COMPREHENSION!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196973 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you for the non-reply on your non-reply re Maher and that poor bastard Republican who got run over by the big Maher truck. I'll take that as acknowledgement that Maher is smart, witty, urbane and knowledgeable.
As to what you'd do about Russia-Ukraine, you'd do nothing. Then I presume you are criticizing his sanctions. And here I thought, according to you, Rogue and assorted birthers, Obama was weak, a wuss.
Why, you just feel any way you like about the flop Maher, sweetthang! Obama is weak, otherwise, we would not be in this position. Sometime try looking past that big wart on the end of your neb! Here's a little hint for ya, we have no FOREIGN POLICY because we have no president. fruit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196974 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Looks like his employers and a lot of fans also like him. I'll bet the majority of his listeners are University graduates and your hero Limbaugh's fans hardly made it past elementary school. A poll would be interesting as to both tv hosts' audience breakdown. Go ahead, look for it, bet you I'm right,.
Now, when you say graduates, are you including all the cheaters from the Ivy League? Because that could be his entire audience. Ya know? The breakdown is simple, sane on Rush's side and mad loons on Maher's side. Go ahead, look it up, if you NEED to! And, please post a link to ALL your BS posts, otay? fruit

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196975 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you positive? You do know Congress has the right to issue arrest warrants, don't you. It is in our Constitution. But they have never done it before but there is nothing to say they will not dew it in the future.
Oh, you do recognize the few Red Herrings don't you? I know you missed the "1 + 9 = 12" the other day. As if I can't dew simple math.
Separation of powers is also in our constitution, Numskull.

When the case is dismissed on Rule 12(b)(1) or 12(b)(6) there is no opportunity for discovery; the right to issue arrest warrants is irrelevant.

BTW, Rouge has proved repeatedly that he does not understand simple math. if half of his stupid mistakes are intentional, the other half are not. it's not something that I "missed". Sorry Rougetard.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, dream world.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196976 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you think about 'The Wizzard of Ozz' in which the beginning and end (Kansas) was in B&W while the rest (Ozz) was in Colour? I think they wanted to show a big contrast between Kansas and Ozz.
Also.'Schindler's List' in which most of the film was in B&W except for the red coat of the little girl and the candle flame.
https://www.google.com/search...
Thinking? Hell, he lives in Oz!

Location hidden

#196977 Jul 28, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Separation of powers is also in our constitution, Numskull.
When the case is dismissed on Rule 12(b)(1) or 12(b)(6) there is no opportunity for discovery; the right to issue arrest warrants is irrelevant.
BTW, Rouge has proved repeatedly that he does not understand simple math. if half of his stupid mistakes are intentional, the other half are not. it's not something that I "missed". Sorry Rougetard.
<quoted text>
Well there Neanderthal, Congress has oversight and it is the job to make sure the Executive Branch is doing their job.With the help of the Judicial Branch they can force hi to abide by the law.
If I recall the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Civilize Tribes who were trying to stop Pres. Jackson of forcing them to move out of the their territories to places like Oklahoma. Even though the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the Civilized Tribes, Pres. Jackson to the Supremes that THEY had to enforce the laws but he was going to do what he wanted to do.
Yep, Jackson defied the Supremes and should have been impeached but all to often Congress does not do their job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,599,761
Self-Righteous battery car buyers. 2 hr TsOtPiInXks 16
Here's the real Charlottesville story. 2 hr DontREwriteHistory 23
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 2 hr The Grim Reaper 16
Whatever became of Vida? 2 hr Not the same gal 6
Black lives matter??? 2 hr NO THEY DONT 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 11,288

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance