BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239211 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196897 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pick up your habitual lying from Lil "o"?
Whoa, the biggest lie of all, YOUR and the birthers' fib is that Obama was born in Kenya, not that it would matter, his mother being a U,S. citizen.

Yes, Mr. world champion LIARr and bullshitter. The House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, all 50 state legislatures, ALL of the G.O.P. leadership including Romney and the Bush family plus something like 210 courts and 195 countries have accepted the man's legitimacy, both as a natural-born U.S., citizen and president of the United States of America. Still, you, a birther (your own self-appointed name, so pejorative yet proud of it), a LIAR to the death, still cling to the fable that Obama is Kenyan or British or whatever. How absurd.

LIAR and LOSER.

Ottawa

#196898 Jul 27, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein Obama traveled on Stanley Ann's passport, he was a new born carried on her lap. They counted that as one adult seat in 1961.
Frank, prior to Kenya's independence, and as Obama was born when that country was a colony, do you even know if the U.S. had some kind of legation or mission or consulate in Kenya. That would be required in order for Obama's mother to add him to her passport. I did some research, could not find out if the U.S. did have representation in Kenya at that time. Do you know? And if the U,S, did not, how did she get her son's name added to her passport?

Finally, how old was Barack when his mother supposedly "spirited" him out of Kenya? Do you know? Even if the U.S.. did have a legation, she would have had to get all the birth paperwork done, travelled to Nairobi to a U.S. consulate, on the condition that there was one...do you begin to see..? Never mind, it's so,so, birther.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196902 Jul 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here it is :
<quoted text>
I think that there MAY be living beings in the entire universe. MAY be, but I'm not sure. You seem pretty certain, though, sure of yourself.. That's why I'm sure you'll be able to prove there are indeed living beings in this universe. Waiting.
You :
Just as I'm sure you can prove they don't exist! Waiting. How do you like your little game? Someone should tell you to GROW UP! hahahahahahaha fruit
==========
Read the above, lunkhead. What do I prove, that MAYbe they exist and MAYbe they don't? You try to play word games, but are totally inept at it, the concept being totally out of your range, struggling to put more than two words together. Pathetic. What a LOSER.
Anchorhead, do you work at being an imbecile? You told me to prove there are indeed living beings in this universe, ok. MANKIND ON PLANET EARTH! Now, you prove they don't exist! Shaaaabammmmm! Scuse me, gotta clean my shoe off. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196903 Jul 27, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
boy...it must be tough on you....knowing e v e r y t h i n g!
lol!
Yet, he cannot make 2 plus 2 equal 4.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196904 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Whoa, the biggest lie of all, YOUR and the birthers' fib is that Obama was born in Kenya, not that it would matter, his mother being a U,S. citizen.
Yes, Mr. world champion LIARr and bullshitter. The House, the Senate, the Supreme Court, all 50 state legislatures, ALL of the G.O.P. leadership including Romney and the Bush family plus something like 210 courts and 195 countries have accepted the man's legitimacy, both as a natural-born U.S., citizen and president of the United States of America. Still, you, a birther (your own self-appointed name, so pejorative yet proud of it), a LIAR to the death, still cling to the fable that Obama is Kenyan or British or whatever. How absurd.
LIAR and LOSER.
Look at the tard get upset. My, my! Please provide proof of these individuals saying they accept Lil "o's" EXPLANATION! I said a long time ago, I think there are many in D.C. that know the truth. But, what are they going to do? Announce to the nation that the DIMs put a usurper in office? You'd have complete chaos within 24 hours. The DIM party would be forever ruined, as well. squidpizz

Ottawa

#196905 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Er, where in the above does it say that Morsi allowed the construction and operation of tunnels? The best you've got is "In 2009, Egypt began the construction of an underground barrier to block existing tunnels and make new ones harder to dig. In 2011, Egypt relaxed restrictions at its border with the Gaza Strip, allowing Palestinians to cross freely.
In 2013-2014, Egypt's military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which were used to smuggle food, weapons and other goods into Gaza"
You read what you like, don't you? And you like lies and fabrications. Okay, got it
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
All I mostly did was quote Rogue's own Wikipedia piece.

As ignorant non-plused replies go, Rush, yours just took the cake.

Ottawa

#196906 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, he cannot make 2 plus 2 equal 4.
But I do know that adding 50% to 10 makes 15 and substracting 50% from 15 does NOT make 10 LMAO (LRs-Dale tm reg'd).

They say two heads are better than one. You and Guru-Rush just dispelled that silly notion.

Ottawa

#196907 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the tard get upset. My, my! Please provide proof of these individuals saying they accept Lil "o's" EXPLANATION! I said a long time ago, I think there are many in D.C. that know the truth. But, what are they going to do? Announce to the nation that the DIMs put a usurper in office? You'd have complete chaos within 24 hours. The DIM party would be forever ruined, as well. squidpizz
Er, perhaps, one, just one of those 210 courts, maybe the tiniest one, could have ruled in birthers' favour without upsetting the nation, the whole world, and creating chaos? Just one teeny weeny little tribunal? Oh, gee, I forgot, all the presiding judges were marxist leninist communist democrat-appointed lackeys.

The United States is a great nation, and the proof is in the pudding, accepting and tolerating misfits and morons like you and your birther ilk. Just be grateful that by pure accident and fate you were born there.

Ottawa

#196908 Jul 28, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anchorhead, do you work at being an imbecile? You told me to prove there are indeed living beings in this universe, ok. MANKIND ON PLANET EARTH! Now, you prove they don't exist! Shaaaabammmmm! Scuse me, gotta clean my shoe off. LMAO!!!
Keep trying "play on words", Curly. You're not very good at it. Go back to the question you posed for wojar regarding aliens. Poor silly foolish man.

Ottawa

#196909 Jul 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
....boy, I have never seen a person suckk turds out of an asz quicker than you do from obama.
Ahhhh, again, typical closet birther homosexual rants. Rush , you are no exception, haven't changed one bit since you crashed in Topix a while back, coming back under other assumed monikers now and then, this time even hiding your whereabouts. What a farce. And, who is surprised that you would go anal and excrement-wise now? Well, forget it with me. Check with LRS-Dale or Rogue - hell, you'll find them somewhere in that crowded closet.

Ottawa

#196910 Jul 28, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Oh , BTW, not as tough as knowing nothing lol (Guru tm reg'd)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196911 Jul 28, 2014
I brought this issue up this weekend but I only partially agree with Rep. Scalise. Sure Obama wants the issue for fund raising but he would rather be impeached than be sued as the House is preparing to do.
In a civil lawsuit res. Obama will have to be deposed and testify before court and that will expose him for the crook gangstar is!

VIDEO: You Won’t Believe the Answer the GOP Majority Whip Gave When Asked if Obama Would be Impeached
July 27, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Chris Wallace pressed GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise on FOX News Sunday on whether the GOP-led House is considering impeachment proceedings against Obama if he fulfills his threat to implement amnesty through executive order.

“Will you consider impeaching the president?” Wallace asked.

Congressman Scalise surprising, yet somewhat evasive, answer was that the Obama regime was actually pushing for impeachment, believing that somehow it would benefit them politically with their radical base:

“This might be the first White House in history that’s trying to start the narrative of impeaching their own president,” Scalise answered without answering Wallace’s direct question.

The congressman from Louisiana continued to explain Obama’s confirmed numerous acts of abuse of power, citing twelve unanimous Supreme Court decisions that have shot down Obama’s illegal actions.

“The president took an oath to faithfully execute the laws of this land, and he’s not,” Rep. Scalise contended.

“But impeachment is off the table,” Wallace again inquired, seemingly curious why Obama is not being impeached if he’s guilty of breaking his oath of office through a plethora of unconstitutional royal edicts.

“Well, the White House wants to talk about impeachment,” Scalise avoidantly answered, while pointing out that Democrats are attempting to fundraise off of the issue.

Rep. Scalise is technically the House Majority Whip-elect, taking over the position from Eric Cantor. Cantor was shockingly defeated by Tea Party-backed newcomer Dave Brat in the Virginia congressional primary.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/27/you-wont-belie...

Location hidden

#196912 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
FLASH. LRS-Dale confirms Wnd.com and foxnews.com reports that Barack aka Barry Obama was beamed to earth from an alien flying saucer in 1961. This is proof, according to the birther birfoon buffoon and trailer park pulled-pork and beef jerky afficionado that Obama is not just an alien, no sirree, but a GENUINE alien from outer space whose sole goal is to destroy the United States of America.
Call out Perry's national guard presto.
Wrogue Scholar wrote;
Got a link for that claim?
<quoted text>
Well, my little story makes as much sense as your "Obama born in Kenya" does.
At least I post links to backup my points of view!

Location hidden

#196913 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of you Libtards bitched when it was announced that were were going to sell Egypt F-16s? Yep, but under Morsi they were allowing WMD to be funneled into Gaza? They have shot about 2,000 rockets into Israel in the past month,
<quoted text>
Wrong, and please give us a source proving that Morsi allowed WMDs to be funnelled into Gaza? WMDs? There you go again (dixit Reagan). We get a repeat of the falsehood of WMDs? Do you even know what a WMD is? Those rockets that have killed all of 2 civilians after launching 2 thousands rockets in a month? WMDs? And you call yourself military? You claim to know military stuff?
Tunnels linking Egypt to Israel have been closed for a long time, even under Morsi, or at least the ones the Egyptians knew about.
Morsi brokered the first truce agreement and now the military junta that replaced him is trying to broker another one. Stay out of this.
Two points, to you Saddamn Husein did not have WMD but you also think rockets from Israel of any size are WMD.
Next, while Morci was Pres. Of Egypt, they did not need tunnels as they could just drive across with anything without being check.

"Ah, Abdul, what is in your truck?"
"Camel dung."
"Okay, go ahead".

In the Peace Treaty that Egypt and signed with Israel, Egypt agreed to prohibit certain items to be from crossing into Gaza from Egypt but under Morice, if you said you were hauling camel dung, you go a pass.
Are you really that stupid?

Ottawa

#196914 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrogue Scholar wrote;
Got a link for that claim?
<quoted text>
At least I post links to backup my points of view!
Primo :Please post ONE link that PROVES Obama was born in Kenya;

Secondo : Please acquire a sense of humour once you've read my post, which is repeated here . At the same time, perhaps you'll also acquire a knowledge of sarcasm and mockery :

<quoted text>

FLASH. LRS-Dale confirms Wnd.com and foxnews.com reports that Barack aka Barry Obama was beamed to earth from an alien flying saucer in 1961. This is proof, according to the birther birfoon buffoon and trailer park pulled-pork and beef jerky afficionado that Obama is not just an alien, no sirree, but a GENUINE alien from outer space whose sole goal is to destroy the United States of America.
Call out Perry's national guard presto.

Location hidden

#196915 Jul 28, 2014
Another Arctic blast hits the Great Lakes and Northeast in the month of July and then expect many new ALL TIME record lows to be broken. At this rate, this July will be the coldest July ever recorded.
Sounds like Global Wurmin' to me!

Location hidden

#196916 Jul 28, 2014
Oh oh, a Thunder Mustang crashes.
Plane hits truck as it lands on Nevada highway
Associated Press
By MARTIN GRIFFITH July 26, 2014 6:11 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/plane-hits-truck-lands-...
I know most of you have no idea what a Thunder Mustang is but it is a experimental home-built plane that resembles a P-51 Mustang. It uses a 640-800 hp Falconer V-12 engine which is based on a Chevy 350 V-8. They just added two extra cylinders is all.
Oh, the difference between the 640 and the 800 hp versions is the 800 hp is turbo charged. You can also put it in a hot rod car.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papa_51_Thunder_...
http://falconerengines.com/falconer_v12.php

Location hidden

#196917 Jul 28, 2014
Oh oh, "Conan the Corvette". It looks like they did put a Falconer V-12 in a Vette!
http://www.corvettereport.com/corvette-oddbal...

Ottawa

#196918 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Arctic blast hits the Great Lakes and Northeast in the month of July and then expect many new ALL TIME record lows to be broken. At this rate, this July will be the coldest July ever recorded.
Sounds like Global Wurmin' to me!
How about the North West Territories, near - Arctic in Canada, attaining 85F lately, with an heretofore-unknown number of forest fires? How about British Columbia, with over 100 forest fires, with the driest conditions ever in this usually-wet region? How about California, about to lose a good portion of its citrus and fruit crops, with vineyards bulldozed because of the drought? How about the south west part of the U.S. which is broiling under a relentless sun?

Deny, Rogue, deny.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196919 Jul 28, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I brought this issue up this weekend but I only partially agree with Rep. Scalise. Sure Obama wants the issue for fund raising but he would rather be impeached than be sued as the House is preparing to do.
In a civil lawsuit res. Obama will have to be deposed and testify before court and that will expose him for the crook gangstar is!
You're living in a dream world if you believe "Obama will have to be deposed and testify."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,507,721
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 28 min Seer 8,064
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 30 min Bbzzoo 63,543
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 10,489
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,629
News Chicago should decriminalize fare evasion 2 hr ShouldPharrt 2
Obama has LEAK under sink. 3 hr Troy the true Plu... 33

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages