BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242291 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196859 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is show a copy of his ORIGINAL! What a total clod you made of yourself on that one! LMAO!!!
His original BC has nothing to do with the fantasy belief that he is using multiple social security numbers.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The illiterate birfoon does not comprehend the meaning of "unverified".
The illiterate birfoon thinks garbage data is a "main issue". Any Tom, Dick, or Harry can fill out a credit card application in the name of Barack H. Obama to generate another unverified record. Then birfoons wonder "why can't "they" be found?" Pathetic.
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196860 Jul 27, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
FLASH. LRS-Dale confirms Wnd.com and foxnews.com reports that Barack aka Barry Obama was beamed to earth from an alien flying saucer in 1961. This is proof, according to the birther birfoon buffoon and trailer park pulled-pork and beef jerky afficionado that Obama is not just an alien, no sirree, but a GENUINE alien from outer space whose sole goal is to destroy the United States of America.
Call out Perry's national guard presto.
Got a link for that claim?

Location hidden

#196861 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do you insist on posting articles that you do not comprehend? You know zilch about Egypt, cripes, bet you don't even know where it is. You have a right of course to say any platitude you want but no basis for discussing Egyptian affairs, or Israeli or Hamas affairs for that matter, your info coming exclusively from farcical ultra-right-wing quasi nazi media. Of course, when a legitimate publication publishes something you like, as per the NY Times, as you still have not understood a quality paper publishes "all the news that's fit to print", like it or not, you hasten to shove it down our throats. Egypt has been at peace with Israel for 35 years now (Thank you, Pres Carter) and so far has not broken its peace and relations treaty, either under Morsi of the Brotherhood or today's illegitimate military gov't. Neither has Jordan and its legitimate gov't.
How many of you Libtards bitched when it was announced that were were going to sell Egypt F-16s? Yep, but under Morsi they were allowing WMD to be funneled into Gaza? They have shot about 2,000 rockets into Israel in the past month,
heweytre

Pittsburgh, PA

#196862 Jul 27, 2014

Amazing its 7/27/2014 & heres the Latest Impeacment update on Obamas Birth Certificate.

Location hidden

#196863 Jul 27, 2014
Oh, when was Morci, and the Muslim Brotherhood, in power in Egypt? June 2012 - July 2013. When did the Egyptian military start to close the tunnels again? Right after Morci was tossed out of office.

Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels are passages that have been dug under the Philadelphi Corridor, a narrow strip of land, 14 km (8.699 miles) in length, situated along the border between Gaza Strip and Egypt. After the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty of 1979[1] the town of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, was split by this Corridor. One half of the town belongs to Egypt, and the other half is located in the southern part of Gaza. After Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, the Philadelphi Corridor was placed under the control of the Palestine Authority until 2007. When the Hamas seized power in 2007, Egypt and Israel closed borders with Gaza.

In 2009, Egypt began the construction of an underground barrier to block existing tunnels and make new ones harder to dig. In 2011, Egypt relaxed restrictions at its border with the Gaza Strip, allowing Palestinians to cross freely.

In 2013-2014, Egypt's military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which were used to smuggle food, weapons and other goods into Gaza.

Location hidden

#196864 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
His original BC has nothing to do with the fantasy belief that he is using multiple social security numbers.
<quoted text>
Well, if he could not produce a BC at that time, how would he get a legit SSN?
Next, the person that had that 042-SSN before Obama, what happened to him? We don't know but what we do know the last place he was seen alive was in..... Hawaii!!! Coincidence?!?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196865 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper made a false statement. I corrected it.
BTW, I previously answered his question about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The twerp has the memory of a snail.
<quoted text>
More deflection from Grandpa Munster! Typical. fruit
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196868 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Now, the clod tries even more deflection! Little man, you're a clown. fruit

Bristol, CT

#196870 Jul 27, 2014
I just saw a birfoon site where they made this claim:

"042 numbers would have been issued somewhere between 1937 and 1940."

My brother got an 042 number in 1968. So the birfoon is spewing BS.

Bristol, CT

#196871 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, the clod tries even more deflection! Little man, you're a clown. fruit
What part of "nothing to do with" does Romper not comprehend?

BTW, had he been born in Kenya, his naturalization would have been pro forma, no need for SSN conspiracies.

Birfoons have a conspiracy theory without a motive.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196872 Jul 27, 2014
Censorship is alive and well!

The full story!

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2014/01/28/...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196873 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "nothing to do with" does Romper not comprehend?
BTW, had he been born in Kenya, his naturalization would have been pro forma, no need for SSN conspiracies.
Birfoons have a conspiracy theory without a motive.
<quoted text>
Why are you willing to go to the ends of the world defending this obvious con-man? Seriously, ask yourself!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196875 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I'm sure you can prove they don't exist! Waiting. How do you like your little game? Someone should tell you to GROW UP! hahahahahahaha fruit
Naw, it's your little game answer. I said, I repeat, I don't know if there are aliens from our universe out there. Maybe yes, maybe no. But you seem sure there are, I repeat. Prove it, lard brain.

Oh, I see you haven't attended your 2nd grade basic reading-writing classes. You loss, the class's gain.

Ottawa

#196876 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a link for that claim?
Well, my little story makes as much sense as your "Obama born in Kenya" does.

Ottawa

#196877 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of you Libtards bitched when it was announced that were were going to sell Egypt F-16s? Yep, but under Morsi they were allowing WMD to be funneled into Gaza? They have shot about 2,000 rockets into Israel in the past month,
Wrong, and please give us a source proving that Morsi allowed WMDs to be funnelled into Gaza? WMDs? There you go again (dixit Reagan). We get a repeat of the falsehood of WMDs? Do you even know what a WMD is? Those rockets that have killed all of 2 civilians after launching 2 thousands rockets in a month? WMDs? And you call yourself military? You claim to know military stuff?

Tunnels linking Egypt to Israel have been closed for a long time, even under Morsi, or at least the ones the Egyptians knew about.

Morsi brokered the first truce agreement and now the military junta that replaced him is trying to broker another one. Stay out of this.

Ottawa

#196878 Jul 27, 2014
LRS wrote:
Censorship is alive and well!
The full story!
http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2014/01/28/...
Why do you cling to mediocre media? Anything that calls itself "patriot" is the very opposite. Get some quality reading stuff, pitiful one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196880 Jul 27, 2014
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
You absolutely nailed it.
The reason is dems stick together is because they think that by so doing they will get more free stuff. More money, more drugs, more of everything which they believe YOU owe THEM. They are human parasites to the max. They always act like this, and then it collapses as they become so ridiculous that they tear the fabric os society apart.
Don't worry...obama is ready to have a nervous breakdown and resign or be impeached. He is 100% out of control now in every way, and it is glaring. He is about to be outed in ways that will shock the people of this country. It has to run it's course, and it is almost there now. Every week there is something more now and people are getting very nervous about him. yWhen it reaches the flash point that will be it for his presidency. It is almost there now. If he does one more executive order, like amnesty, that will be the tipping point for him. The Republicans are surrounding him now on the IRS scandal, and that may be it once those tapes are looked at. They exist, and they know that. Then the real expose on him will surface as to his identity, and he will not be able to deal with that at all. It is close. Maybe a matter of a few short months.
Yep, Lil "o" made his own prison, all on his own. All sides are closing in on him, now. Locked in one's own prison! How ironic!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196881 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Naw, it's your little game answer. I said, I repeat, I don't know if there are aliens from our universe out there. Maybe yes, maybe no. But you seem sure there are, I repeat. Prove it, lard brain.
Oh, I see you haven't attended your 2nd grade basic reading-writing classes. You loss, the class's gain.
Right, Jacqueazz! You've been playing your stupid, elementary games since I came to this forum. Think hard now, what was my reason for staying? LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#196882 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, when was Morci, and the Muslim Brotherhood, in power in Egypt? June 2012 - July 2013. When did the Egyptian military start to close the tunnels again? Right after Morci was tossed out of office.
Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Gaza Strip smuggling tunnels are passages that have been dug under the Philadelphi Corridor, a narrow strip of land, 14 km (8.699 miles) in length, situated along the border between Gaza Strip and Egypt. After the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty of 1979[1] the town of Rafah, in the southern Gaza Strip, was split by this Corridor. One half of the town belongs to Egypt, and the other half is located in the southern part of Gaza. After Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005, the Philadelphi Corridor was placed under the control of the Palestine Authority until 2007. When the Hamas seized power in 2007, Egypt and Israel closed borders with Gaza.
In 2009, Egypt began the construction of an underground barrier to block existing tunnels and make new ones harder to dig. In 2011, Egypt relaxed restrictions at its border with the Gaza Strip, allowing Palestinians to cross freely.
In 2013-2014, Egypt's military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which were used to smuggle food, weapons and other goods into Gaza.
Er, where in the above does it say that Morsi allowed the construction and operation of tunnels? The best you've got is "In 2009, Egypt began the construction of an underground barrier to block existing tunnels and make new ones harder to dig. In 2011, Egypt relaxed restrictions at its border with the Gaza Strip, allowing Palestinians to cross freely.
In 2013-2014, Egypt's military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which were used to smuggle food, weapons and other goods into Gaza"

You read what you like, don't you? And you like lies and fabrications. Okay, got it.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196883 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Why do you cling to mediocre media? Anything that calls itself "patriot" is the very opposite. Get some quality reading stuff, pitiful one.
And your recommendation would be "The Communist Troll's Handbook"? One day you'll recognize, oh hell, no you won't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,566,261
Trump Twilight Zone 2 hr Slog 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 11,024
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr PRECC 3
That's all your good for God!!! 4 hr doG mnaDde lHyo i... 1
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 4 hr tesr 2
OLD Negrah broad needs PRISON. 5 hr MSNBC coversUP 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance