BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191973 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196687 Jul 25, 2014
This should keep LTR busy in the bathroom for hours! LMAO!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/8061...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196688 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's to hoping the Northeast breaks loose and drifts away forever and forever. Good riddance! How wonderful would that be? Think of the filth and slime that would be removed from this otherwise, beautiful nation.
Rogue and LRS are sure the U.S. would be the greatest country in the world if it could rid itself of the whole Northeast, Chicago, Detroit, and 44% of U.S. citizens. Yup, both actually said that.

Ottawa

#196690 Jul 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a college teacher I used turnitin.com to check for plagiarism. They have a huge database of student papers and other sources.
<quoted text>
"Plagiarism? It"s all fair game".: LRS-Dale
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196691 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
This should keep LTR busy in the bathroom for hours! LMAO!!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/8061...
Poor pathetic Romper. More of your obsessions? What a sad excuse for a boi
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196692 Jul 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, the topic was Sen. John Walsh's plagiarism. I don't care about your Obama rant.
BTW, Obama borrowed a line from Deval Patrik, not several pages of a paper submitted as a requirement for a degree from the Army War College.
BTW, Clinton did not accuse Obama of plagiarism in 2012. Obama in 2008 also mentione that Hillary borrowed some of his material.
Get a life, Frank.
I almost forgot that Obama sycophants will defend any deed done by Obama,no matter how despicable,that is called hypocrisy.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196693 Jul 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
In fact every decent academic institution keeps dissertations in their library, indexed and filed.
On the other end of the spectrum, the Fraternity Houses had huge file cabinets full of papers so that the hypocrite Fraternity members could cheat, not just papers, but tests,notes, and cheat sheets.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196694 Jul 25, 2014
Jacques,
The greater Chicagoland area is the hub of the nation.
It ain't no spoke in the wheel. It is the hub.
The nation's wheels would be flying off their rims without the greater Chicagoland metropolis.
loose
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196695 Jul 25, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how long did you manage to ride Ms. Tremblant? big gash

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196697 Jul 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
For our cave dwelling, knuckle-dragging DIMs:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
Do you know why the White House is talking about the I-word (Impeachment)? Because what they are really affraid of is the pending lawsuit by the House!!! It is called "distraction" to make the Libtards look in a different direction.

Location hidden

#196698 Jul 26, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
The greater Chicagoland area is the hub of the nation.
It ain't no spoke in the wheel. It is the hub.
The nation's wheels would be flying off their rims without the greater Chicagoland metropolis.
loose
I thought you hated Chicagoland? If you like it so much now, why are you in the middle of the Pacific? I mean, the WHITE neighborhoods in Chicago are relatively safe but you do not want to end up in the dark parts of town even at high noon.

Location hidden

#196699 Jul 26, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick Perry? Hmm. Isn't that, the guy whose wife ran to him one day and said God told her He wanted him to be president? And Perry replied, yes, He's already told me. Wonder what or who went astray ?
TheJFK situation was totally different. He was preventing blacks from being bashed. Is Go-anointed Perry going to bash Mexicans?
Bashing Mexicans? He wants the children from south of Mexico from being raped and murdered while they travel through Mexico! What parent would give their teenage daughter birth control pills before sending them on a trip through Mexico knowing their daughters will probably be raped by the same people who they pay to deliver them to Northern Mexico.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#196700 Jul 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why the White House is talking about the I-word (Impeachment)? Because what they are really affraid of is the pending lawsuit by the House!!! It is called "distraction" to make the Libtards look in a different direction.
Rouge the troll is fantasizing that the White House is "afraid" but they are using the threat of impeachment as a fundraising opportunity. They know the lawsuit is frivolous and that the Senate would not convict if the House zealots were to impeach. The net result would be to briefly placate the tea baggers and further alienate the electorate.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#196701 Jul 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bashing Mexicans? He wants the children from south of Mexico from being raped and murdered while they travel through Mexico! What parent would give their teenage daughter birth control pills before sending them on a trip through Mexico knowing their daughters will probably be raped by the same people who they pay to deliver them to Northern Mexico.
What kind of parent? Look up the meaning of Hobson's choice.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#196702 Jul 26, 2014
Or more accurately, Morton's fork.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#196703 Jul 26, 2014
Not Morton's fork. Simply a dilemma.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#196704 Jul 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of parent is faced with the prospect of her daughter's possible rape as a lesser evil? One that lives in a country ravaged by the consequences of the US drug war.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196705 Jul 26, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>What fantasy Sonic? LMAO! The saddest thing for my family is the fact that you are using up perfectly good oxygen! Now, the sad thing for you is being laughed off every forum you go to! LMAO!!! See? LMAO!!!
Looks like last night was just another night of pathetic Romper fantasies. Seeing me everywhere ... Poor Romper

Ottawa

#196706 Jul 26, 2014
acques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how long did you manage to ride Ms. Tremblant? big gash
More irrelevance, and, of course, with weird sexual references. And probably plagiarized too, why not?

Ottawa

#196707 Jul 26, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you hated Chicagoland? If you like it so much now, why are you in the middle of the Pacific? I mean, the WHITE neighborhoods in Chicago are relatively safe but you do not want to end up in the dark parts of town even at high noon.
He hates the AIRPORT. As for the rest of your patented hate rant, just more racism. It's the birther way. Yes, as you wrote, deport 40% of the nation's population, bingo, you've got the best country in the world. And we know what that 40% would consist of, don't we? Start with those ungrateful blacks who can't even say '"thank you" for having been been "invited" over centuries ago. Then out with those strange ethnicities like Latinos etc. Latinos? Hmmm, Cruz too? Oops, no, he's a Canadian. Wow, even more out.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196708 Jul 26, 2014
"In aviation terminology, a rejected takeoff (RTO), or aborted takeoff, is the situation in which it is decided to abort the takeoff of an airplane."

Wiki

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min MantheMissles 1,250,620
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth sayer 52,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,137
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,320
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 960
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,921
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 70,137
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 99,878
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages