BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243568 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196810 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
There are over 30 people with my name who have different social security numbers. Does that mean Connecticut is lying and I was really born in Kenya?
Yep, and there are a dozen people named Barrack H. Obama, all with different SSNs, but they can only find one. What happened to the other nine?
Oh, I was born in Northern Maine. My parents have SSN prefixes of "007" and "009", but my prefix is "510"! Maybe that was because we were stationed at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas when I was 15 y/o and applied for my SSN!
Yes, I attended General George S. Patton Junior High School at Fort Leavenworth in 1965-66!
Oh, and for those of you who do not know, not only is the military Disciplinary Barracks (prison) at Fort Leavenworth but the Command and General Staff College is there too. But I did use to get my haircut inside the wall of the USDB!!!
Funny, you could not get a shave at the barber shop. I guess they did not trust the barbers there will razors!

Location hidden

#196811 Jul 27, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Trey Gowdy oozes with racism.
I can't stand his twang either
And just how do you know he is a "racist". Next, do you have problems with people with Southern accents? People like Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, LBJ?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196812 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the birfoon believes that little Barack flew into the US as a NEWBORN all by himself, as INS records show no more than one person could have entered the US by air from Kenya in August 1961 to June 1962.
The problem with birfoons is that they are madmen. They cannot understand that the totality of evidence renders their fantasy to the junk heap.
Facts and evidence matter, birfoon.
<quoted text>
To this day, there are no direct flights from Kenya to any US city. Now if they had stopped in London and changed planes, that would be very plausible.
The one person who flew from Kenya to the US was not a newborn, Rougetard. Anyone with more than three brain cells knows that flying to the US from from Kenya was not direct. The INS records are from point of origin and not limited to direct flights. Why doesn't the self proclaimed aviation expert nonpareil know that?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196813 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue,
Rep. Trey Gowdey (R. SC) is a tutti frutti.
He fits the mold perfectly.
He's got a pin head, speaks with a twang and he is as dumb as a stump.

Location hidden

#196814 Jul 27, 2014
Well this is a great gag for you straight guys to pull on your straight gals. I pulled it on my girlfriend and it worked out great.
Well this past week I was channel surfing and I came across the Dr. Phil Show. Now I am not really into Dr. Phil but his program was about helping men and women communicate and he said that men and women communicate best when their heads are touching so I decided to watch for a few minutes.

He has this exercise where the man and woman stand facing each other about two feet apart. They then lean forward until their foreheads touch. The man then starts the conversation with, "You sure have a nice Tits".

Location hidden

#196815 Jul 27, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
Rep. Trey Gowdey (R. SC) is a tutti frutti.
He fits the mold perfectly.
He's got a pin head, speaks with a twang and he is as dumb as a stump.
I translation for people who are NOT Libtards, "Trey Dowdy scares the hell out of us"!!!
If there is nothing going wrong at the IRS, why are you soooo worrrrrried? You know that if it points to the White House, ole' Bummer Boy maybe ...... impeached!!!
Richard Nixon only talked about using the IRS to get back at his political enemies but it sure looks like Obama has at lease encouraged it.
Oh, Eric Holder says the DoJ is investigating the IRS but not one alleged victim has been interviewed by DoJ!!!! The only reason why Eric Holder said that is so he will not have to comment to Congress about an on-going criminal investigation even though we all know he is not investigating the IRS.

Bristol, CT

#196816 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and there are a dozen people named Barrack H. Obama, all with different SSNs, but they can only find one. What happened to the other nine?
First, 9 + 1 does not equal 12. Who are "they" Moe, Larry, and Curly?

Location hidden

#196817 Jul 27, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The one person who flew from Kenya to the US was not a newborn, Rougetard. Anyone with more than three brain cells knows that flying to the US from from Kenya was not direct. The INS records are from point of origin and not limited to direct flights. Why doesn't the self proclaimed aviation expert nonpareil know that?
Tell me which flight that that person took from Kenya to the U.S. Even today there are NO direct flight between Kenya and the US!!! And what if they stopped in London for a day or two and then continued on? After all, was his father traveling of a Kenyan passport or a British one?

Location hidden

#196818 Jul 27, 2014
Oh, my current passport is almost five years old and I have traveled through/to a dozen countries and there is not one visa stamp on it. Does the lack of visa stamps mean I never left the U.S.?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196819 Jul 27, 2014
Jacques,
I call them as I see them.
Trey Gowdey is trying to fill Strom Thurmond's black shoes

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196820 Jul 27, 2014
The guy is a loafer, Rep. Trey Gowdey (R.SC)

Location hidden

#196821 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
First, 9 + 1 does not equal 12. Who are "they" Moe, Larry, and Curly?
Hooked me another Libtard, Hooked me another Wotard (I am pretending I am reeling in another Wotard).
Yes, I KNEW 9+1 does not equal 12 but I knew you would never address the issue that the only other Barrack H. Obama was his dad and he was never given a SSN. Sooooo, where are the others? Can't find them, can they?!?
Hooked me another Libtard and this won is a whopper two!!!

Location hidden

#196822 Jul 27, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I call them as I see them.
Trey Gowdey is trying to fill Strom Thurmond's black shoes
You do know that Strom Thurmond was a Democrat and a Dixiecrat, don't you? Then he opened his eyes, reformed and became a Republican!!!
In opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1957, he [As a Democrat] conducted the longest filibuster ever by a lone senator, at 24 hours and 18 minutes in length, nonstop.

Bristol, CT

#196823 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The other nine? Is that a joke? Anyone can file a bogus credit card application under the name of Barack H. Obama with an unverified SSN and it will turn up in a LexisNexis search. In fact one bogus result lists a Barak H. Obama at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, age 20.

Grow up, Rougetard. Are you wondering why "they" cannot find the 20-year old Barack H. Obama hiding somewhere in the White House?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196824 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the birfoon believes that little Barack flew into the US as a NEWBORN all by himself, as INS records show no more than one person could have entered the US by air from Kenya in August 1961 to June 1962.
The problem with birfoons is that they are madmen. They cannot understand that the totality of evidence renders their fantasy to the junk heap.
Facts and evidence matter, birfoon.
<quoted text>
To this day, there are no direct flights from Kenya to any US city. Now if they had stopped in London and changed planes, that would be very plausible.
1. No comment on Guru's (Rush's) filthy, clueless, profane and irrelevant response. "I am Rogue and I agree with this message".

2. Today, in 2014, there are no non-stop flights from Ldn to Honolulu. One stop minimum and change of aircraft required. One can only imagine it wasn't even THAT easy in 1961.

Location hidden

#196825 Jul 27, 2014
Yep, in 1957 93% of all REPUBLICAN Senators voted for it while only 59% of Democrat Senators voted for it yet to Libtards it is the Republicans who are the racists!!!

HR. 6127. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1957.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/85-195...

Bristol, CT

#196826 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Does Rougetard really believe there are a dozen people named Barack H. Obama based on unverified information?

Grow up.

Ottawa

#196827 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Strom Thurmond was a Democrat and a Dixiecrat, don't you? Then he opened his eyes, reformed and became a Republican!!!
In opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1957, he [As a Democrat] conducted the longest filibuster ever by a lone senator, at 24 hours and 18 minutes in length, nonstop.
And you're proud that racist Thurmond he became a Republican? He opened his eyes all right. He saw that the only way to justify his racism was to become a Republican - and this is what slowly happened post-FDR, trudging along with Truman, accelerating under Ike and going full blast JFK-LBJ. Meantime, southern dems morphed from southern dems to southern repubs, with the remaining racist dems like Wallace and his ilk being ousted from the Federal democratic party. This is why I maintain that today, in 2014, both Lincoln and Eisenhower would be democrats, never to associate with the riftraft of today's Republican party. Ha ha, I can just see Lincoln or Ike in a conversation with Chuck Norris or Rush Limbaugh. I can just imagine Abe or Ike saying to Donald Trump :"You're fired".

Bristol, CT

#196828 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, in 1957 93% of all REPUBLICAN Senators voted for it while only 59% of Democrat Senators voted for it yet to Libtards it is the Republicans who are the racists!!!
HR. 6127. CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1957.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/85-195...
Does Rougie think we're living in the 1950s?

Ottawa

#196829 Jul 27, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Egyptian military is our friends. While Morsi was ruling Egypt, the tunnels where flowing with things to make rockets. So sooner or later Hamas will run out of rockets, their buildings will be destroyed, then what? They will probably blame Bush!!!
Egypt army destroys 13 more Gaza tunnels
AFP
Cairo (AFP)- Egypt's army said Sunday it has destroyed 13 more tunnels connecting the Sinai Peninsula to the Gaza Strip, taking to 1,639 the overall number it has laid waste to.
Cairo has poured troops into the peninsula to counter a rising insurgency since the ouster of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi last year, and its security operation involves the destruction of these tunnels.
The Palestinian militant group Hamas, which is the main power in Gaza, reportedly uses the tunnels to smuggle arms, food and money into the blockaded coastal enclave.
Israel has been waging a military offensive on Gaza since July 8 to halt rocket fire, and it launched a ground assault on July 17 aimed at destroying the network of tunnels.
It accuses Hamas of using the tunnels to attacks on Israel.
Ties between Hamas and Cairo have deteriorated since the Egyptian army deposed Morsi on July 3, 2013. Hamas is an affiliate of Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood.
Cairo also accuses of Hamas of being involved in militant attacks inside Egypt, which have multiplied since Morsi was toppled.
Militant groups say their attacks are in retaliation for a police crackdown on Morsi's supporters. The crackdown has seen more than 1,400 people killed in street clashes.
http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-army-destroys-13-...
Why do you insist on posting articles that you do not comprehend? You know zilch about Egypt, cripes, bet you don't even know where it is. You have a right of course to say any platitude you want but no basis for discussing Egyptian affairs, or Israeli or Hamas affairs for that matter, your info coming exclusively from farcical ultra-right-wing quasi nazi media. Of course, when a legitimate publication publishes something you like, as per the NY Times, as you still have not understood a quality paper publishes "all the news that's fit to print", like it or not, you hasten to shove it down our throats. Egypt has been at peace with Israel for 35 years now (Thank you, Pres Carter) and so far has not broken its peace and relations treaty, either under Morsi of the Brotherhood or today's illegitimate military gov't. Neither has Jordan and its legitimate gov't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Realtime 1,779,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr MPMMB 12,406
If only Hillary had won. 3 hr Spineless Bytch 58
Maddow exposed, Fusion paid her for fake news s... 3 hr Thigh Spreading T... 20
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 3 hr Dwarf sized BOOB 11
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 3 hr Bodine 31
Murder 4 hr Marked 8

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages