BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196516 Jul 23, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you write your own stuff? Don't you have a mind of your own?
Lou Guzzo was the Editor of The Seattle Post Intelligencer. The Seattle PI is just another Liberal news paper. His point was that most media is liberal and especially the electronic media is fool of Liberals that try to force their Liberal views on all of us. I have already given my opinions about the mass media and liberal bias. I wanted to provide you with a link to a genuine legend and have him give you his opinion.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196517 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Ditto my last post.
I have already posted my opinion. I wanted to provide you a link to a true legend,Governor Dixie Lee Ray,noted Dr Dixie Lee Ray Marine Biologist and her view of Obama's fake Human Caused Global Warming scare. She likely never heard of Obama and the video is from 1993. There are four 15 minute tapes,even if you only have the patience to watch four minutes,it will be the best use of four minutes you used all day.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196518 Jul 23, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, ObamaNomics is wurkin' as planned and just in time for the November mid-term elections.
IMF snips U.S. 2014 growth forecast to 1.7 percent
WASHINGTON Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:36am EDT
(Reuters)- The International Monetary Fund on Wednesday said it expects the U.S. economy to grow even more slowly this year than it predicted a month ago due to weakness in the first quarter.
The IMF said the world's largest economy should grow 1.7 percent in 2014, below its June prediction of 2 percent growth.
U.S. GDP contracted at a 2.9 percent annual pace in the first three months of the year, dragged down by a weak housing market, a slower pace of restocking by businesses and lower exports. It was the sharpest decline in five years.
1. The forecast of 2% was advanced by the IMF
2. The downward figure was advanced by the...IMF
3. Neither figure was advanced by the Obama administration.
4, The IMF and World Band forecasts are almost always wrong.
5. Want proof? Well, you supplied said proof. From 2 to 1.7%

You drool with unconstrained pleasure when the U.S. suffers a setback, or appears to suffer one, as all countries are bound to do. You're stupider than your garbage comrade LRS, not to mention UnAmerican Lady, Frank, GB-KFC, Rush, Sioux and so many other dumb birther brothers. You can't contain your joy today because of this 2 to 1.7% decrease even though those numbers are not U.S. numbers. How can any person in his right mind click his heels when there is or appears to be bad news just because that idiotic person does not like the president? Things go bad, whoever the president is, they go bad for ALL factions, no? I don't particularly like my prime minister but cripes I don't wish he'll make mistakes just to spite him and harm the whole rest of us. You're anti-American, totally, close if not a traitor that hides behind the flag. So pathetic.

Hey, about justifying that long plagiarism of yours the other day? Can't? Do you at the very least feel pangs of shame, stealer?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196519 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Can't you write your own stuff? Don't you have a mind of your own?
The video is very interesting,even though it is nearly 58 minutes,if you only watch a few minutes,you will be impressed.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196520 Jul 23, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do you own one? Just one little one?
Beavis, Rogue? Suits you to a "T"".

You gauge a person's patriotism by the number of flags one owns? What a fool. Why, with your hundreds of flags and decals, dozen+ guns and 100,000+ rounds of ammo, you must be the most patriotic American in the U.S. And one of the most ignorant.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196521 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You drool with unconstrained pleasure when the U.S. suffers a setback, or appears to suffer one, as all countries are bound to do. You're stupider than your garbage comrade LRS, not to mention UnAmerican Lady, Frank, GB-KFC, Rush, Sioux and so many other dumb birther brothers. You can't contain your joy today because of this 2 to 1.7% decrease even though those numbers are not U.S. numbers. How can any person in his right mind click his heels when there is or appears to be bad news just because that idiotic person does not like the president? Things go bad, whoever the president is, they go bad for ALL factions, no? I don't particularly like my prime minister but cripes I don't wish he'll make mistakes just to spite him and harm the whole rest of us. You're anti-American, totally, close if not a traitor that hides behind the flag. So pathetic.
Hey, about justifying that long plagiarism of yours the other day? Can't? Do you at the very least feel pangs of shame, stealer?
Ah, I see where you're getting confused. From you: "I don't wish he'll make mistakes just to etc...", no one is wishing here, Jacqtari, it happens almost everyday! See the diff? You obviously did not understand the useful illustration I provided. Quite sad.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196522 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Beavis, Rogue? Suits you to a "T"".
You gauge a person's patriotism by the number of flags one owns? What a fool. Why, with your hundreds of flags and decals, dozen+ guns and 100,000+ rounds of ammo, you must be the most patriotic American in the U.S. And one of the most ignorant.
And, you still don't answer the question, comrade!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196523 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey Winehead, before you call anyone garbage, take a look at where you live, a dumpster! Just like the wharf rat you are. Plagiarism? I think you've post all of 3 or 4 links! Lyingazz commiebastard.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196524 Jul 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And, you still don't answer the question, comrade!
You mean how many flags I own? None. Not one.

And how many flags do YOU cower behind, Scoundrel and Putin adorator?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196525 Jul 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Winehead, before you call anyone garbage, take a look at where you live, a dumpster! Just like the wharf rat you are. Plagiarism? I think you've post all of 3 or 4 links! Lyingazz commiebastard.
I don't plagiarize, I don't have to. I don't steal or try to pass off someone else's work for mine.

Links? I hardly need them as I know what I'm talking about. And I'll supply links whenever asked when I STATE a fact. No links for opinions which are just that, opinions.

Or when I write "I think or I believe or I guess"

Wow, you do butt in a lot on behalf of your comrade Rogue, don't you? Not that I mind if you have no qualms about sharing his total cluelessness. If you think defending a plagiarist is cool, well, what can I say? Remember when I caught you plagiarizing a few months back? And how did you respond when exposed? Profanity. What else? It's all you have. Filth. Garbage. The family member that's whisked away whenever company arrives.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196526 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean how many flags I own? None. Not one.
And how many flags do YOU cower behind, Scoundrel and Putin adorator?
I own one American Flag. But, I have not flown it since Lil "o" has been Office! He is not worthy of the Red, White & Blue and neither are you.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196527 Jul 23, 2014
^in Office
jacques Mont Tremblant

Saint-hyacinthe, Canada

#196528 Jul 23, 2014
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why letting the mob make the rules is a bad idea Jacques.
r

Authorities like the local gov't and the church sanctioned, encouraged witch urging. Mob, all backed up by local authorities, with Washington's eyes duly shut. Mob? Give me a break.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196529 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't plagiarize, I don't have to. I don't steal or try to pass off someone else's work for mine.
Links? I hardly need them as I know what I'm talking about. And I'll supply links whenever asked when I STATE a fact. No links for opinions which are just that, opinions.
Or when I write "I think or I believe or I guess"
Wow, you do butt in a lot on behalf of your comrade Rogue, don't you? Not that I mind if you have no qualms about sharing his total cluelessness. If you think defending a plagiarist is cool, well, what can I say? Remember when I caught you plagiarizing a few months back? And how did you respond when exposed? Profanity. What else? It's all you have. Filth. Garbage. The family member that's whisked away whenever company arrives.
You've proven over and over that you do not know what you're talking about! Links? So we're just supposed to take your word for it? Then "our" word will stand as fact, also. Plagiarism? Everything on the net is fair game, Joke-O, didn't you know that? Do I remember you catching me? LMAO! No! Worthless POS commie. You sure have been in a bad mood lately, is it because the truth about Lil "o" is starting to set in? Or, more problems at home? Gee, I can't imagine why! LMAO! fluffy
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196530 Jul 23, 2014
In fact, your wife (if you even have one) should steal all your valuables and disappear into the night. Smartest thing to do!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196531 Jul 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, Shortboy had no idea! I think little Shortboy is getting all aroused talking about one Russian fighter, figures. Communist, eh? Anyone else noticed that Glotard has been talking about mommies for at least a year now? That tells us quite a bit, comrade! You've suffered from the Oedipus Complex your entire life, haven't you? Your own posts make it perfectly clear. squid
He has me confused with someone else, as he thinks Commenter2001, LTR, Jacques, and wojar are all the same person.

Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196532 Jul 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
He has me confused with someone else, as he thinks Commenter2001, LTR, Jacques, and wojar are all the same person.
Pathetic.
No, I singled you out. Profiled you, if you will!
wojar

Rocky Hill, CT

#196533 Jul 23, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I singled you out. Profiled you, if you will!
The fantasy justice is now a fantasy profiler. Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196534 Jul 23, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The fantasy justice is now a fantasy profiler. Pathetic.
BTW, no one ever, ever confused you for anyone else! LMAO!!!
Guy

UK

#196535 Jul 23, 2014
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Scientist 51,444
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Yeah 1,190,551
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Brian_G 51,345
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 7 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 7 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 7 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future