BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222514 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196612 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you've had no sex life. It's also obvious as to why, Grandpa Munster! LMAO!!! Who scrambled your eggs, Elite Scrotum Pol? hahahahahahaha 'Man with limp noodle need V pill'!(old Indian sayin')'Man who taketh V pill, no longer need noodle'.(old Buddhist sayin')
BTW, WOWEE ZOWEE!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! Eli's a comin'!
Need V-pill? I sold them, as originally stated, numskull, some for profit and I sold some to friends for no profit.

Meanwhile Romper fantasizes over his nurse maid.

Manboy with nursemaid is pathetic. Does he need a walker to get around the house? Or is it simply that he drools and is incontinent?

Tell us again about your nursemaid! He he he!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
More? Romper insisted that his super duper profiling research SPECIFICALLY identified wojar as the person using "mommie talk".
Meanwhile Romper fantasizes about his mommie surrogate, his nursemaid who wipes his messes. And Romper thinks she his fb in his wet dreams.

Bristol, CT

#196613 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
What does a homo say to another gay going on vacation?
Can I help you pack your shyt!
What does a closet homo in denial say on Topix? "Can I help you pack your shyt!"
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196614 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Auto correct? LMAO! That's just how bad your English is, illegal foreign boy!
Poor pathetic Romper the faux-patriot. Lashes out in pure ignorance at everyone that laughs at his lame ass fables Must keep him awfully busy

Bristol, CT

#196615 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
And, last but not least!
What's the difference between a refrigerator and a homo?
The refrigerator doesn't fart when you pull the meat out!!!
Constant references to gays are an indication of repressed obsessive gay desires.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196616 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Constant references to gays are an indication of repressed obsessive gay desires.
Careful Woj - remember - we know he's fantasizing about you in a Nurse's uniform. You start using mental health terminology his facility may not be able to restrain him
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196617 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're a little, gay, black boy.
There it is again. Out of replies, such in neutral, out comes the natural gay thing and, hey, racism.squeaky clean
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196619 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
And, last but not least!
What's the difference between a refrigerator and a homo?
The refrigerator doesn't fart when you pull the meat out!!!
Spontaneous gayness! What a surprise. Who expected it? Why, EVERYONE. And such a vivid description of post-climax - who'd know, who'd tell of it with such reality unless...?

And who brought it up? Why, you did, yet again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196620 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Need V-pill? I sold them, as originally stated, numskull, some for profit and I sold some to friends for no profit.
Meanwhile Romper fantasizes over his nurse maid.
Manboy with nursemaid is pathetic. Does he need a walker to get around the house? Or is it simply that he drools and is incontinent?
Tell us again about your nursemaid! He he he!
<quoted text>
You must have studied my list of products made from petroleum and its by-products. There is no escaping. On behalf of the oil and gas industry, we say thanks! Oh, that's right, you were going to sell those illegal pills to your pals (lmao) to pay for your plane ticket! What a guy! That is quite possibly the cheapest thing I've ever heard of! You did report bringing those pills into the country, right? No telling where they came from. And, of course, you reported the proceeds from your illegal pill trade to the IRS, correct? Got your commie flag hanging in Granny's basement? scrotum pol
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196621 Jul 24, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again. Out of replies, such in neutral, out comes the natural gay thing and, hey, racism.squeaky clean
Out of replies? LTR never posts anything that deserves a reply. Much like your worthless communist posts. There's no way around it, you're insignificant, irrelevant and anti-America. Basically a winehead.

Bristol, CT

#196622 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Sadly, Romper has called you, me and others, racist, after spouting blatant racist comments.

Just like Rouge, their only awareness of racism is their projection of their own racism at others.

Ditto for their gay projections, that are evident to anyone not so afflicted.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're a little, gay, black boy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196623 Jul 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pathetic Romper the faux-patriot. Lashes out in pure ignorance at everyone that laughs at his lame ass fables Must keep him awfully busy
Just stating the facts, maam! Just the facts!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196624 Jul 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Woj - remember - we know he's fantasizing about you in a Nurse's uniform. You start using mental health terminology his facility may not be able to restrain him
You two homosexuals
should get a room.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196625 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Spontaneous gayness! What a surprise. Who expected it? Why, EVERYONE. And such a vivid description of post-climax - who'd know, who'd tell of it with such reality unless...?
And who brought it up? Why, you did, yet again.
Spontaneous gayness? Somehow that sound about right for you. How's the big gash doing?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196626 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, Romper has called you, me and others, racist, after spouting blatant racist comments.
Just like Rouge, their only awareness of racism is their projection of their own racism at others.
Ditto for their gay projections, that are evident to anyone not so afflicted.
<quoted text>
No, we just don't give a shyt about being PC! We tell it like it is. Really, it's no wonder you bois get upset hearing the truth. I mean look at what liars and losers you are. Of course, you don't like the truth! Some things you simply can't justify, no matter how hard you try. LMAO @ the Trio of Zeros!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196627 Jul 24, 2014
Theme song for the Trio of Zeros. LMAO!!!
http://theeco-senior.blogspot.com/2014/07/the...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196629 Jul 24, 2014
Obama is a catastrophe. I say we take a national vote to recall him. He is a defect, ya know?
Milsack

United States

#196630 Jul 24, 2014
Apparent, some people are looking for the birth certificate. The news is hot. http://ow.ly/zz1Zx
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196631 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You two homosexuals
should get a room.
More Romper homosexual obsessions. More pathetic moron blather.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196632 Jul 25, 2014
Sigh. Back to Orleans this afternoon.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196633 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spontaneous gayness? Somehow that sound about right for you. How's the big gash doing?
Big gash? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). So familiar with gay language.

Pigs like you transcend sexual preferences. You're a filthy closet homosexual. Were you straight, you'd be a filthy heterosexual. Either way, you're a disgrace to both sexual orientations. Ugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,419,148
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 103,454
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr God Damned Holy S... 61,042
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 2,425
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr GEORGIA 1,938
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr GEORGIA 3,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr SweLL GirL 9,387

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages