BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242530 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196633 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spontaneous gayness? Somehow that sound about right for you. How's the big gash doing?
Big gash? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). So familiar with gay language.

Pigs like you transcend sexual preferences. You're a filthy closet homosexual. Were you straight, you'd be a filthy heterosexual. Either way, you're a disgrace to both sexual orientations. Ugh
wojar

Farmington, CT

#196634 Jul 25, 2014
Romper's proof of the Kenyan birth fantasy:

There are many petroleum products sold in the US.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196635 Jul 25, 2014
LRS wrote:
Obama is a catastrophe. I say we take a national vote to recall him. He is a defect, ya know?
I am looking forward the Obama press conference when he announces "Therefore I shall resign the Presidency at noon tomorrow."

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#196636 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking forward the Obama press conference when he announces "Therefore I shall resign the Presidency at noon tomorrow."
You will have to wait until January 20, 2017.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196637 Jul 25, 2014
Yep, Obama and you Libtards claim you are all for working people but that is a lie. You are only for UNION workers and to hell with the rest.
Obama saved GM not because he likes GM cars but because he wanted to save UNION jobs,,,,,,,, and F-the rest!!!
Yes, the Delphi works will win in the end ,,,,,,,, but we tax payers will be forced to pay. All because of the the so called Constitutional professor in the White House!!!

Still Fighting: The Delphi Workers Obama Robbed
By Michelle Malkin 7 hours ago

The White House pretended to champion American workers this week with gimmicky initiatives on federal job training and "workplace innovation." But far from the Beltway dog-and-pony show, a group of American workers ruthlessly shafted by the Obama administration was finally getting some real support and inching toward justice.

It was five years ago this summer that 20,000 white-collar nonunion workers from Delphi (a leading auto parts company spun off from GM in 1999) had their pensions sabotaged as part of a rotten White House deal with Big Labor. Two court rulings this summer have given the victims hope. Their plight must not be forgotten.

Remember when Washington rushed to nationalize the U.S. auto industry with $80 billion in taxpayer "rescue" funds and avoid contested court termination proceedings? Behind closed doors, the Obama administration's auto team schemed with labor bosses from United Automobile Workers to preserve union members' costly pension funds by screwing over their nonunion counterparts. The federally backed Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., which had the fiduciary duty to represent the best interests of all the Delphi workers, helped sacrifice the nonunion employees at the UAW altar. While union pensions were topped up with tax-subsidized auto bailout funds, nonunion pensioners were left high and dry
http://news.yahoo.com/still-fighting-delphi-w...
wojar

Farmington, CT

#196638 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am looking forward the Obama press conference when he announces "Therefore I shall resign the Presidency at noon tomorrow."
And then Frank will wake up and realize it was a dream that happened when he dozed off while watching soap operas.

Location hidden

#196639 Jul 25, 2014
And Obama does not care about poor black people because they do not have enough money to contribute to his causes. But he does care about the brown people who do not live in America,,,,,, yet!!!
Yep, you suckers who voted Obama in just don't count after the election.

Location hidden

#196640 Jul 25, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you read it in the stars? But I don not expect him to do so as you Libtards will back him even if he murders Michelle! Now Richard Nixon resigned after Sens. Barry Goldwater and Bob Dole told him that they would vote to convict him if the House passed an Impeachment Resolution.
But Libtards are happy sleeping with pigs!

Location hidden

#196641 Jul 25, 2014
Beno Kaka Inhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the gay-lesbo-faggott forum? I thought this was about Obama's fraudulent birth certificate.
Oh, maybe it is both. He and Manchelle Obama both have birth certificates that have him as a female, and her as a man. That is why they hide them.
Yep...this is the right forum!
I don't know. Are you a gay-lesbo-faggott? And no one know what Obama's BC says as it has never been released. Both the BC and CoLB that have been released are fraudulent documents.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196643 Jul 25, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would happy if he resigned October 1,2016, because then Biden wouldn't have time to continue to try to destroy our country. I would be happier if he would resign tomorrow and take Biden with him.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#196644 Jul 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one know what Obama's BC says as it has never been released.
And Roguetard is still on square one, where he's been since first gaining consciousness, a mere man-baby.
Grand Birther

Fairfax, VA

#196645 Jul 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What does a closet homo in denial say on Topix? "Can I help you pack your shyt!"
Lmao
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196646 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
Holding your breath?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196647 Jul 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one know what Obama's BC says as it has never been released. Both the BC and CoLB that have been released are fraudulent documents.
Every fact verified by Hawaii's Department of Health according to the Arizona Secretary of State. Anyone who is sane knows what the BC says.

Birfoons have fraudulent fantasies.
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#196648 Jul 25, 2014
Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#196649 Jul 25, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one know what Obama's BC says as it has never been released. Both the BC and CoLB that have been released are fraudulent documents.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Every fact verified by Hawaii's Department of Health according to the Arizona Secretary of State. Anyone who is sane knows what the BC says.
Birfoons have fraudulent fantasies.
Signed by Dr. Fuddy? What ever happened to Dr. Fuddy anyway? And where did she get that $50,000+ in her accounts before she died?
Beavis

Jacksonville, FL

#196650 Jul 25, 2014
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
And Roguetard is still on square one, where he's been since first gaining consciousness, a mere man-baby.
And you haven't left square one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196651 Jul 25, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
Big gash? LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). So familiar with gay language.
Pigs like you transcend sexual preferences. You're a filthy closet homosexual. Were you straight, you'd be a filthy heterosexual. Either way, you're a disgrace to both sexual orientations. Ugh
Thanks for clarifying which one is dumb and which one is dumber! You beez da ladder. Why do you respond when you have no idea what was said? LMAO! Duh.....what?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196652 Jul 25, 2014
wojar wrote:
Romper's proof of the Kenyan birth fantasy:
There are many petroleum products sold in the US.
Glotard, I just wanted you to see how much you help out! Thanks! The oil and gas industry thanks you also. LMAO! Oh, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. HaHaHa!

Location hidden

#196653 Jul 25, 2014
When a president calls up the National Guard, he sets the Rules of Engagement. But when a GOVERNOR calls in the National Guard, the GOVERNOR sets the Rules of Engagement.
Soooo, if Obummer Boy does not like what the Governor of Texas is doing, he needs to shut the F-up!!!
BTW, when JFK did not like what Gov. Wallace was doing with the Alabama National Guard, he Federalized the Alabama National Guard. Does Obummer Boy have the gonads to do that to Rick Perry? Or does he just have a set of peanutz?
Obummer Boy is no JFK!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_in_the_Sch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,580,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min SweLL GirL 11,169
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr Gard 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 7 hr spud 93
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 12 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages