BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222753 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196550 Jul 24, 2014
What do Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida have in common?

Their second largest religious tradition is Islam.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196551 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
I don't think so and neither does Wikipedia! They don't even mention Muslims.

Religion
From Wiki: Florida is mostly Protestant, but Roman Catholicism is the single largest denomination in the state. There is also a sizable Jewish community, located mainly in South Florida. Florida's current religious affiliations are shown in the table below:

Protestant, 40%
Baptist, 9%
Methodist, 6%
Pentecostal, 3%
Roman Catholic, 26%
Jewish, 3%
other religions, 3%
non-religious, 16%

Location hidden

#196553 Jul 24, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You previously said 100,000 rounds. What's up with that? Anyhow, 100ks or 500, same degree of lunacy;
2. Biden's shotgun advice? As usual, your sense of humour is not too too honed, is it?
3.You talk of your arsenal and, this time your mini Ruger-14, the way one speaks of his mother or wife or children. Seek help. Stat.
4. Kudos and honours to your father for his service. As to his 21-gun salute, that's your business and not for me to comment.
5. I do not own a flag. Would my owning one make me more patriotic? Do you know what the expression "The flag is the refuge of the scoundrel" means?
6. I do own photos of my loved ones. They come first. I look at them often. Flag? Up to my gov't to fly it and I'm always glad to see it on gov't property and specially on Canadian Embassy or High Commission buildings abroad. Also at Olympic ceremonies. And I may not have a flag, and even though I don't especially cherish my prime minister, I don't call him names, dirty names, do not make sexual innuendos about him and I do accept him, though with no joy, as my prime minister. THAT's patriotism. And I don't rejoice when the economy sours, when unemployment is up, and it is, when our stock market loses steam JUST BECAUSE I don't like my P.M. On the other hand, you don't give a hoot if your country implodes as long as it hurts Obama,
7. Flag? Shall I tell you where to plant it?.
!) You are a liar. I never said that. I have never owned more than a 1,000 rounds at any particular time in my whole life.
2)

3) I use the Ruger Mini-14 only to shoot blanks for military funerals. I have shot three wild pigs in my back yard with my 357 Marlin lever action rifle. And you did not need to have a hunting license to hunt NON-game on your own property here in Florida.
4) a 21 guns salute is an honor. Something you will never understand. I wonder if Barrack Obama will get a 21 gun salute at his funeral?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
5) Of course you do not own a Canadian flag because you are ashamed of YOUR country.
6) you do not accept the prime minister of YOUR country? I accept the fact that Obama is the president of MY country. And you THINK you are some sort of patriot? Of what?!? Shame on you!
And you dare claim I an not a patriot. Why if someone was trying to assassinate Pres. Obama, I would throw myself in front of the assassin's gun! And you will never understand that!!!
7) Well, you can plant it up your azz for all you care about it!

Location hidden

#196554 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know black people think Democrats are good people but they HATE you. How many black men have been falsely convicted of serious crimes by Liberal Cops who hate Black people.
Sooooo another falsely convicted black man won his freedom. I wonder how many more black men are rotting in Cook County jail or in a state prison because of crooked Liberal police officer.
Hey black people, you only think Liberals are your friends!!!!
Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 20 Years
WGN - Chicago 2:21 mins
After 20 years behind bars a man from Illinois is now free and says he was wrongfully convicted for a murder he did not commit.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/wrongfully-convic ..
<quoted text>
So preoccupied with race. It's a lifelong obsession, right?
You are preoccupied by race. You think a person should be judges on the colour of his skin and not the his merits. And that is the only reason O.J. Simpson was acquitted in the murder of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman.

Location hidden

#196555 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean how many flags I own? None. Not one.
And how many flags do YOU cower behind, Scoundrel and Putin adorator?
I don't cower and I was awarded seven Air Medals because I did not. Some think that one of my Air Medals should have been a DFC but only I know what I have done, and failed to do!

Location hidden

#196556 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I own one American Flag. But, I have not flown it since Lil "o" has been Office! He is not worthy of the Red, White & Blue and neither are you.
He would not even wear a flag pin until after the moderate Democrats blasted him for not wearing one.
I have several US flag pins for my suits and I wear them on every occasion with the exception of a romantic event.

Location hidden

#196557 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>r
Authorities like the local gov't and the church sanctioned, encouraged witch urging. Mob, all backed up by local authorities, with Washington's eyes duly shut. Mob? Give me a break.
You do know that the Obama administration enlisted the aide of Catholic Charities to help with the "refugees" from South of the Border, don't you? Yep, Obama is paying the Catholic Church to help out!!!
And the LSM will not report is as Obama does not want it made public as it would upset his loony-tooney-lefty Obaots.

HHS money to church entities long before waves of illegal immigrants
Posted on 11 July 2014 by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

Via Pewsitter I learned of this from Liberty News. My emphases.

EXCLUSIVE: HHS Bankrolled Catholic and Baptist Church from 2010 to 2013 to Prepare for Obama’s 2014 Invasion!
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2014/07/hhs-money-to-c...

Location hidden

#196558 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
Fantasizes (auto-incorrect struck again).
You fantasize about an Phantasma which is a ghost shooting up your butt.

Location hidden

#196559 Jul 24, 2014
I bought a Ruger Mini-14 "Ranch" rifle because it resembled a military M1/14.
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2014/07/hhs-money-to-c...
But because it was a "Ranch" rifle it did not come with a flash suppressor so I ordered on. I then had a gunsmith make a "restricter" which was placed between the flash suppressor and the barrel so the auto-loading function of the rifle will work but you would not dare fire a live round through it as there is no way a .223"/5.56mm bullet will pass through the 18" diameter hole in the restricter.
http://www.amazon.com/Ruger-Mini-14-Flash-Hid...
Yep, it cost me $100 to get the modified flash suppresses and to have it put on. You do know that in some states like Kaliphonia it is a felony to have a gun with a flash suppressor even though mine is for blanks only!
Ooooo, shooting blanks. How evil can I get?
Churchlady

Burlington, WI

#196560 Jul 24, 2014
OPEN YOUR EYES this shoot-down in the Ukraine is another Lusitania-type false-flag event designed to get us into WW3 by Skull&Bones/Illuminati-Fre emasons/Jesuits. 30,000 guillotines & 800 FEMA camps are already here in the U.S. to be used on those who refuse the mark-of-the-beast(Obamacare). Kenyan-born gay Moslem Obama is THE ANTICHRIST & Poop Francis is the False Prophet. It is all unfolding exactly like the Bible says.
PINK SLIME is people. Check out the interview with Jewish Zionist Rabbi Abe Finkelstein with a Christian Pastor James Wickstrom, where the Rabbi admits the following:-'We steal a hundred to three hundred thousand children a year, just here in this country and we drain their blood and we mix it with the passover bread and then we throw the bodies into the slaughter houses that we own and we grind up all the bodies into sausages and hamburgers- MCDONALDS is one of our favorite outlets and the goyim, they eat it their own children for breakfast and lunch.’ Talmudic Jew and Jesuit Sacrificed Bodies Children end up in McDonald's Meat. &FYI - McDonald's burgers sold in Israel don't contain pink slime, and never did.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196561 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Ludicrous coming from a delusion fool who imagines me lurking behind every tree.
Well, that's what creeps do, lurk! hee hee hee
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196562 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
1. So? What is their percentage of the population in those states please? And what crimes have they committed as compared to the Columbine, Newtown etch and I could go on and on massacres?

2. What is the percentage of Moslem population in the U.S.? 6 tenths of one percent? Less than 1%? How many of the 18 9/11 terrorists were American Muslims?

3. Question for you? Would the states you mentioned not be amongst the most racist in the U.S? Would they also not embody the highest number of rednecks in the U.S.? Oh, that's right, you're a Floridian.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196563 Jul 24, 2014
Damn. Sorry, wojar, ignore it, it's, you;ve guessed, for Rogue grrr
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196564 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
Fantasizes (auto-incorrect struck again).
More like "genius" struck again!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196565 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Romper forgotten about all those "ordinances" that prompted the fake 27 resignations? HAHAHAHAHA.
<quoted text>
Someone set a trap and you fell in face first, AGAIN! No one is surprised. little floater
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196566 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Everything on the net is fair game, says you? Really? Then, everything that's ever been written is fair game? What a louse. How ignorant. What a defense for plagiarists, stealers of work done by others.
Again, not one single logical riposte, just more filthy language.
Yes, I did catch you and, strange, your reply was almost word-for-word what you now wrote. Still not original and just as dumb.
She's gonna leave your sorry commie-azz, you know that, huh? She's taking all your valuables too! She loves the Safari Master, so sorry. HaHaHaHaHa!
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196567 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
!) You are a liar. I never said that. I have never owned more than a 1,000 rounds at any particular time in my whole life.

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cIdKIM2btoAXX

3) I use the Ruger Mini-14 only to shoot blanks for military funerals. I have shot three wild pigs in my back yard with my 357 Marlin lever action rifle. And you did not need to have a hunting license to hunt NON-game on your own property here in Florida.

4) a 21 guns salute is an honor. Something you will never understand. I wonder if Barrack Obama will get a 21 gun salute at his funeral?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

5) Of course you do not own a Canadian flag because you are ashamed of YOUR country.
6) you do not accept the prime minister of YOUR country? I accept the fact that Obama is the president of MY country. And you THINK you are some sort of patriot? Of what?!? Shame on you!
And you dare claim I an not a patriot. Why if someone was trying to assassinate Pres. Obama, I would throw myself in front of the assassin's gun! And you will never understand that!!!
7) Well, you can plant it up your azz for all you care about it!
1. ok. 500. Who do you intend shooting 500 times?

2. Yes, as I said, irony, humor, Rogue. Get with it;

3.Thanks for proving my statement that you love guns better than loved ones and friends. Cripes, the way you lovingly write about those killing tools. Bet you haven't spoken to your family with such emotion and affection in a long time;

4. Did I say something about the valor of the 21-gun salute? What's with Obama's 21-gun salute? Such words. And you call yourself a patriot? Quick, hide behind that flag;

5. So I'm ashamed of my country? If you say so...

6. So, who is a liar now? I DARE you to show me where and when I wrote that I did not accept my prime minister. Go ahead, liar.I said I did not exactly like him. That's it and that I did not call him filthy names. Did I ever say I was a patriot? Look, pathetic loser, anyone who has to claim he/she is a patriot is most likely anything but. You are the living proof of that. You'd shield Obama with your body? How could you shield him from yourself? Bs'er supreme.

7. I don't have a flag to plant up my ads. However, YOU do. Be my guest, Benedict. The way you traitorously write about your president, you do realize that in Arnold's epoch, you would've faced a firing squad?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196568 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know black people think Democrats are good people but they HATE you. How many black men have been falsely convicted of serious crimes by Liberal Cops who hate Black people.
Sooooo another falsely convicted black man won his freedom. I wonder how many more black men are rotting in Cook County jail or in a state prison because of crooked Liberal police officer.
Hey black people, you only think Liberals are your friends!!!!
Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 20 Years
WGN - Chicago 2:21 mins
After 20 years behind bars a man from Illinois is now free and says he was wrongfully convicted for a murder he did not commit.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/wrongfully-convic... text>
You are preoccupied by race. You think a person should be judges on the colour of his skin and not the his merits. And that is the only reason O.J. Simpson was acquitted in the murder of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman.
So you figure I found O.J. innocent? You're a bigger idiot than I figured.

Location hidden

#196569 Jul 24, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you still display a flag even though you disapprove of the POTUS? Or are you a Faux-patriot like Romper?
Yep, and I also displayed MY country's fag when I disagreed with Bush. The only difference is I disagree with Obama more frequently that Obama. And I have said this before, I would take a bullet for save the life of any president of the US. Even one for Obama.
Tell me, is there any incident that you would put your life on the line for YOUR country? And you think I am a Faux-patriot?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196570 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
He would not even wear a flag pin until after the moderate Democrats blasted him for not wearing one.
I have several US flag pins for my suits and I wear them on every occasion with the exception of a romantic event.
Do you even realize how silly, puerile, petty that is? Is your country, like mime, not a free country? How dare you judge a person, including the president, on how many flags or lapel pins they have?

Presidents wear flag lapel pins for the same reason they attend church. Votes. Carter , far as I can see, was the only honest and true church=goer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,420,088
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 61,075
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Go Blue Forever 103,462
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cheffie 70,973
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 2,428
america's hunters............pretty amazing. 2 hr Say NO 2 Idiots 2
News Trump stirs controversy with tweet about fatal ... 3 hr grounded in reali... 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages