BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243320 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Farmington, CT

#196538 Jul 24, 2014
Fantasizes (auto-incorrect struck again).
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196539 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the moron who fantasies he traced my identity to a Serbian in Chicago. HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm sure that both Comment and Skidmark were shocked to learn that you are her. Did you get the Prius when you took over her identity?
wojar

Farmington, CT

#196540 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, they were standing on deck giving him the bird. You know, the finger? Drop a pair, wussboi!!!
Has Romper forgotten about all those "ordinances" that prompted the fake 27 resignations? HAHAHAHAHA.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Does Romper think the crew of the Cook was wimpering and crying for their mommies at the sight of a fighter sans missiles? Grow a brain.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196541 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven over and over that you do not know what you're talking about! Links? So we're just supposed to take your word for it? Then "our" word will stand as fact, also. Plagiarism? Everything on the net is fair game, Joke-O, didn't you know that? Do I remember you catching me? LMAO! No! Worthless POS commie. You sure have been in a bad mood lately, is it because the truth about Lil "o" is starting to set in? Or, more problems at home? Gee, I can't imagine why! LMAO! fluffy
Everything on the net is fair game, says you? Really? Then, everything that's ever been written is fair game? What a louse. How ignorant. What a defense for plagiarists, stealers of work done by others.

Again, not one single logical riposte, just more filthy language.

Yes, I did catch you and, strange, your reply was almost word-for-word what you now wrote. Still not original and just as dumb.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196542 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
In fact, your wife (if you even have one) should steal all your valuables and disappear into the night. Smartest thing to do!
How often you've mentioned my wife lately. Forget it, she's not interested. I showed her some of your "prose" the other day. She threw up and bawled me out for even exchanging with what she called "disgusting trash"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196543 Jul 24, 2014
I know black people think Democrats are good people but they HATE you. How many black men have been falsely convicted of serious crimes by Liberal Cops who hate Black people.
Sooooo another falsely convicted black man won his freedom. I wonder how many more black men are rotting in Cook County jail or in a state prison because of crooked Liberal police officer.
Hey black people, you only think Liberals are your friends!!!!

Wrongfully Convicted Man Freed After 20 Years
WGN - Chicago 2:21 mins

After 20 years behind bars a man from Illinois is now free and says he was wrongfully convicted for a murder he did not commit.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/wrongfully-convic...

Location hidden

#196544 Jul 24, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do you own one? Just one little one?
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
Beavis, Rogue? Suits you to a "T"".
You gauge a person's patriotism by the number of flags one owns? What a fool. Why, with your hundreds of flags and decals, dozen+ guns and 100,000+ rounds of ammo, you must be the most patriotic American in the U.S. And one of the most ignorant.
Sorry, I own more flags than I do guns and I have about 500 rounds of ammo of which most are 22LR. But I do have a shotgun! You know Joe O'Biden recommended a double-barreled shotgun, don't you?
Oh, I have one .223 which is a Ruger Mini-14 which has a black adapter because I have know to participate in gun-salutes at funerals.
On, ten years ago my father's remains were interned at Mother Ann Seaton Catholic Church in Palm Coast, FL and they do not allow gun-salutes as the don't like guns. In 2006 we had Dad disinterned and reburied at the Catholic Cemetery in Salina, KS so I gave him his over-due 21 gun salute.
Oh, he was a four-combat tour vet. WWII/Pacific, Korean War and Vietnam and his headstone has a Huey on it!
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM

Location hidden

#196545 Jul 24, 2014
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Beavis, Rogue? Suits you to a "T"".
You gauge a person's patriotism by the number of flags one owns? What a fool. Why, with your hundreds of flags and decals, dozen+ guns and 100,000+ rounds of ammo, you must be the most patriotic American in the U.S. And one of the most ignorant.
I noted that you did not admit to owning a Canadian flag. Why not? Ashamed of YOUR country? I am proud of MY country even though Obama is MY country's president! Ashamed of the president but proud of MY country!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196547 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>

I noted that you did not admit to owning a Canadian flag. Why not? Ashamed of YOUR country? I am proud of MY country even though Obama is MY country's president! Ashamed of the president but proud of MY country!!!
So do you still display a flag even though you disapprove of the POTUS? Or are you a Faux-patriot like Romper?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196548 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know black people think Democrats are good people but they HATE you. How many black men have been falsely convicted of serious crimes by Liberal Cops who hate Black people.
Sooooo another falsely convicted black man won his freedom. I wonder how many more black men are rotting in Cook County jail or in a state prison because of crooked Liberal police officer.
After 20 years behind bars a man from Illinois is now free and says he was wrongfully convicted for a murder he did not commit.
http://news.yahoo.com/video/wrongfully-convic...
So preoccupied with race. It's a lifelong obsession, right?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196549 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sorry, I own more flags than I do guns and I have about 500 rounds of ammo of which most are 22LR. But I do have a shotgun! You know Joe O'Biden recommended a double-barreled shotgun, don't you?
Oh, I have one .223 which is a Ruger Mini-14 which has a black adapter because I have know to participate in gun-salutes at funerals.
On, ten years ago my father's remains were interned at Mother Ann Seaton Catholic Church in Palm Coast, FL and they do not allow gun-salutes as the don't like guns. In 2006 we had Dad disinterned and reburied at the Catholic Cemetery in Salina, KS so I gave him his over-due 21 gun salute.
Oh, he was a four-combat tour vet. WWII/Pacific, Korean War and Vietnam and his headstone has a Huey on it!
http://www.vhpa.org/DAT/datN/G38987.HTM
1. You previously said 100,000 rounds. What's up with that? Anyhow, 100ks or 500, same degree of lunacy;

2. Biden's shotgun advice? As usual, your sense of humour is not too too honed, is it?

3.You talk of your arsenal and, this time your mini Ruger-14, the way one speaks of his mother or wife or children. Seek help. Stat.

4. Kudos and honours to your father for his service. As to his 21-gun salute, that's your business and not for me to comment.

5. I do not own a flag. Would my owning one make me more patriotic? Do you know what the expression "The flag is the refuge of the scoundrel" means?

6. I do own photos of my loved ones. They come first. I look at them often. Flag? Up to my gov't to fly it and I'm always glad to see it on gov't property and specially on Canadian Embassy or High Commission buildings abroad. Also at Olympic ceremonies. And I may not have a flag, and even though I don't especially cherish my prime minister, I don't call him names, dirty names, do not make sexual innuendos about him and I do accept him, though with no joy, as my prime minister. THAT's patriotism. And I don't rejoice when the economy sours, when unemployment is up, and it is, when our stock market loses steam JUST BECAUSE I don't like my P.M. On the other hand, you don't give a hoot if your country implodes as long as it hurts Obama,

7. Flag? Shall I tell you where to plant it?.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196550 Jul 24, 2014
What do Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida have in common?

Their second largest religious tradition is Islam.

Location hidden

#196551 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
What do Mississippi, Louisiana, and Florida have in common?
Their second largest religious tradition is Islam.
I don't think so and neither does Wikipedia! They don't even mention Muslims.

Religion
From Wiki: Florida is mostly Protestant, but Roman Catholicism is the single largest denomination in the state. There is also a sizable Jewish community, located mainly in South Florida. Florida's current religious affiliations are shown in the table below:

Protestant, 40%
Baptist, 9%
Methodist, 6%
Pentecostal, 3%
Roman Catholic, 26%
Jewish, 3%
other religions, 3%
non-religious, 16%

Location hidden

#196553 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
1. You previously said 100,000 rounds. What's up with that? Anyhow, 100ks or 500, same degree of lunacy;
2. Biden's shotgun advice? As usual, your sense of humour is not too too honed, is it?
3.You talk of your arsenal and, this time your mini Ruger-14, the way one speaks of his mother or wife or children. Seek help. Stat.
4. Kudos and honours to your father for his service. As to his 21-gun salute, that's your business and not for me to comment.
5. I do not own a flag. Would my owning one make me more patriotic? Do you know what the expression "The flag is the refuge of the scoundrel" means?
6. I do own photos of my loved ones. They come first. I look at them often. Flag? Up to my gov't to fly it and I'm always glad to see it on gov't property and specially on Canadian Embassy or High Commission buildings abroad. Also at Olympic ceremonies. And I may not have a flag, and even though I don't especially cherish my prime minister, I don't call him names, dirty names, do not make sexual innuendos about him and I do accept him, though with no joy, as my prime minister. THAT's patriotism. And I don't rejoice when the economy sours, when unemployment is up, and it is, when our stock market loses steam JUST BECAUSE I don't like my P.M. On the other hand, you don't give a hoot if your country implodes as long as it hurts Obama,
7. Flag? Shall I tell you where to plant it?.
!) You are a liar. I never said that. I have never owned more than a 1,000 rounds at any particular time in my whole life.
2)

3) I use the Ruger Mini-14 only to shoot blanks for military funerals. I have shot three wild pigs in my back yard with my 357 Marlin lever action rifle. And you did not need to have a hunting license to hunt NON-game on your own property here in Florida.
4) a 21 guns salute is an honor. Something you will never understand. I wonder if Barrack Obama will get a 21 gun salute at his funeral?
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
5) Of course you do not own a Canadian flag because you are ashamed of YOUR country.
6) you do not accept the prime minister of YOUR country? I accept the fact that Obama is the president of MY country. And you THINK you are some sort of patriot? Of what?!? Shame on you!
And you dare claim I an not a patriot. Why if someone was trying to assassinate Pres. Obama, I would throw myself in front of the assassin's gun! And you will never understand that!!!
7) Well, you can plant it up your azz for all you care about it!

Location hidden

#196554 Jul 24, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/wrongfully-convic ..
<quoted text>
So preoccupied with race. It's a lifelong obsession, right?
You are preoccupied by race. You think a person should be judges on the colour of his skin and not the his merits. And that is the only reason O.J. Simpson was acquitted in the murder of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman.

Location hidden

#196555 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
You mean how many flags I own? None. Not one.
And how many flags do YOU cower behind, Scoundrel and Putin adorator?
I don't cower and I was awarded seven Air Medals because I did not. Some think that one of my Air Medals should have been a DFC but only I know what I have done, and failed to do!

Location hidden

#196556 Jul 24, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I own one American Flag. But, I have not flown it since Lil "o" has been Office! He is not worthy of the Red, White & Blue and neither are you.
He would not even wear a flag pin until after the moderate Democrats blasted him for not wearing one.
I have several US flag pins for my suits and I wear them on every occasion with the exception of a romantic event.

Location hidden

#196557 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>r
Authorities like the local gov't and the church sanctioned, encouraged witch urging. Mob, all backed up by local authorities, with Washington's eyes duly shut. Mob? Give me a break.
You do know that the Obama administration enlisted the aide of Catholic Charities to help with the "refugees" from South of the Border, don't you? Yep, Obama is paying the Catholic Church to help out!!!
And the LSM will not report is as Obama does not want it made public as it would upset his loony-tooney-lefty Obaots.

HHS money to church entities long before waves of illegal immigrants
Posted on 11 July 2014 by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

Via Pewsitter I learned of this from Liberty News. My emphases.

EXCLUSIVE: HHS Bankrolled Catholic and Baptist Church from 2010 to 2013 to Prepare for Obama’s 2014 Invasion!
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2014/07/hhs-money-to-c...

Location hidden

#196558 Jul 24, 2014
wojar wrote:
Fantasizes (auto-incorrect struck again).
You fantasize about an Phantasma which is a ghost shooting up your butt.

Location hidden

#196559 Jul 24, 2014
I bought a Ruger Mini-14 "Ranch" rifle because it resembled a military M1/14.
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2014/07/hhs-money-to-c...
But because it was a "Ranch" rifle it did not come with a flash suppressor so I ordered on. I then had a gunsmith make a "restricter" which was placed between the flash suppressor and the barrel so the auto-loading function of the rifle will work but you would not dare fire a live round through it as there is no way a .223"/5.56mm bullet will pass through the 18" diameter hole in the restricter.
http://www.amazon.com/Ruger-Mini-14-Flash-Hid...
Yep, it cost me $100 to get the modified flash suppresses and to have it put on. You do know that in some states like Kaliphonia it is a felony to have a gun with a flash suppressor even though mine is for blanks only!
Ooooo, shooting blanks. How evil can I get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,705,575
Men that wear panties 2 hr Rose of Tralee 4
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr Rose of Tralee 11
Florida shooter is White Nationalist scum 2 hr Rose of Tralee 15
Trump is A 2 hr Rose of Tralee 468
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 2,778
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr GALAXY FART 64,458

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages