BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230950 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196426 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
False.

Bill is much too slick of a BSer for you to understand. Don't even try. "I did not force sexual relations on that woman as I was only trying to mount her!". Now, what is Bill's definition of "as"? LMAO!
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196427 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who does DoD report to? We The People or to Pres. Obama? Tell us, can you tell if a plane is armed when it is coming at you at 500 mph?
But then again the Russians do not seem to be able to tell a AN-26 turbo prop from a Boeing 777 jet airliner.

Are you really doubting the Russians had anything to do with this? Are you so anti-American, so against your own president that you are secretly wishing the U.S. downed that plane to get your god Putin off the hook and trash your president?

And shame on you, accusing those sailors of cowardice and then resigning. Atticus is right, since when do sailors in a war zone resign? Since when do enlisted men or women, at any time, resign? Best you stay away from military matters and hop on the next flight to Moscow and join your comrades. Don.t forget your white flag.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196428 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And who does DoD report to? We The People or to Pres. Obama? Tell us, can you tell if a plane is armed when it is coming at you at 500 mph?
But then again the Russians do not seem to be able to tell a AN-26 turbo prop from a Boeing 777 jet airliner.
Birfoons lapped up the fake story that the press release included 27 letters of resignation from crying sailors.

Incidentally, you can tell if a 500 mph SU 24 is armed with missiles. Duh!
wojar wrote:
Here is the actual press release from the Department of Defense.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196429 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Romper gets conned every day and thinks he's an authority.
Sad.
Still waiting for Zullo the Clown to come up with amazing evidence?
And, Glotard continues to make monumentally, ignorant posts. What else is new?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196430 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for explanation. You're proud of your failure. I got it
Think of me when you fill up, buy a quart of oil, set of tires, even 3in1 oil! TIA! My failure? Just keep putting money in my pocket, brainchild.
Learn to Read

United States

#196431 Jul 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And, Glotard continues to make monumentally, ignorant posts. What else is new?
Well, you've taken a break from boasting about your extensive knowledge of the homosexual lifestyle I must admit that's been a welcome change (while it lasts)
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196432 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've taken a break from boasting about your extensive knowledge of the homosexual lifestyle I must admit that's been a welcome change (while it lasts)
Sixth grade intellect, right there. The teacher has a jelly bean for ya.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196433 Jul 22, 2014
Oh, thought you trio of zeros might find this helpful!

http://www.ranken-energy.com/Products%20from%...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196434 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
On break-time from your deep fryer?
Learn to Read

United States

#196435 Jul 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>On break-time from your deep fryer?
Wow. Just look at all this substance. Romper's intelligence just exploded all over the thread
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196436 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just look at all this substance. Romper's intelligence just exploded all over the thread
Well, you know, it doesn't take a lot to leave you in complete awe. Agape, perhaps.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196437 Jul 22, 2014
BTW, speaking of "substance", I hope you found my list most helpful!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196438 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence exploded as well, it's just that no one noticed! I believe most thought it to be a mouse fart. lmao
Learn to Read

United States

#196439 Jul 22, 2014
Wow. A double shot of Romper insight! Mommie's going to be doing laundry for weeks
NegLuvr

Eunice, LA

#196440 Jul 22, 2014
u all sucketh, big timeth.
Learn to Read

United States

#196441 Jul 22, 2014
Psssst Hey Romper. More rejection. More failure. Just business as usual for Romper.

GOODLATTE: "We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment. The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the president of the United States. He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that."

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/top-ho...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196442 Jul 22, 2014

Location hidden

#196443 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
Psssst Hey Romper. More rejection. More failure. Just business as usual for Romper.
GOODLATTE: "We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment. The Constitution is very clear as to what constitutes grounds for impeachment of the president of the United States. He has not committed the kind of criminal acts that call for that."
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/top-ho...
If ""We are not working on or drawing up articles of impeachment.", but he sees no criminal act, then why are "we" doing that?
Oh, Rep. Goodlatte is sitting on the Agriculture Committee so why is "we" investigating Obama for possible impeachment?
December 2013
On December 3, 2013,'the House Judiciary committee held a hearing on Obama, formally titled "The President's Constitutional Duty to Faithfully Execute the Laws," that has been viewed as an attempt to begin justifying impeachment proceedings.
Now Speaker Bonehead is investigating a civil lawsuit and that is what is upsetting the Democrats as a FEDERAL judge and issue subpoenas and sworn depositions.

Hummm, didn't two federal judges order the IRS to make sworn depositions? Does that bother you?!?
Oh forse it does as you would not be talking about impeachment while the House is not!!!!

Location hidden

#196444 Jul 22, 2014
NegLuvr wrote:
u all sucketh, big timeth.
Thank you as I just love troll remarks as it shows we are doing our job keeping your worried about impeaching the half-white guy in the White House.

Location hidden

#196445 Jul 22, 2014
jacques Mont Tremblant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really doubting the Russians had anything to do with this? Are you so anti-American, so against your own president that you are secretly wishing the U.S. downed that plane to get your god Putin off the hook and trash your president?
And shame on you, accusing those sailors of cowardice and then resigning. Atticus is right, since when do sailors in a war zone resign? Since when do enlisted men or women, at any time, resign? Best you stay away from military matters and hop on the next flight to Moscow and join your comrades. Don.t forget your white flag.
Again, I have NO president. MY COUNTRY has a president. I was equally critical of Bush-43, Bush-41 and a little of Reagan. Tell us, why are YOU never critical of anything Obama does? Whaz it kike to be an Obamabot?
Oh, and show me where I accused them of anything much less resigning?
Tell us, do YOU own a Canadian flag? I have a dozen or so!!! Everything from a 4" X 6" decal on each one of my cars (three each), two for my boat and two for my plane. Then a 4' X6' gold fringed parade flag, a 4' X 6' yard flag for special holidays and the 6' X 8' flag that draped my father's coffin!
Oh, the one on the back window of my Honda Ridgeline is a 6" X 8" as we are not allowed to display yard flags except on certain holidays but there is nothing about a flag on a car.
Oh, I also have a few small flag pins for my suit, fishing hat, etc.!
Sorry, no white flag nor commie flag though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 min They cannot kill ... 2,746
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Cheech the Conser... 1,457,876
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Moans6157 62,300
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr honeymylove 2,273
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 9,840
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 104,505
Word (Dec '08) 10 hr PEllen 6,836

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages