BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217100 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196341 Jul 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bush was a drunk in the White House and used cocaine too?
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/...
Was he? Did he? I certainly never hinted that, or much less said it. If incompetence was an impeachable offence, GWB wouldn't have lasted 6 months.

democraticunderground is neither a dem medium nor a part of the dem party.
Learn to Read

United States

#196343 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>One day you will have to move past your racism and stop seeing the entire world as black and white. Why, just imagine if you didn't have that race card to fall back on? You can't allow your mind to go there, can you? Oh, you can add these little gems from Lil "o"; NSA, IRS, F&F, Benghazi, Obamacare, Lying to the American people, Border Crisis, Abuse of the Executive privilege, shall I continue? Face the facts, your boy is a bozo!
Ahhhh. Poor lil boi got his panties in a wad?

ObamaCare? Just because you don't like the legislation is not basis for impeachment.

Border Crisis? Brought on by a law passed with bipartisan support and signed by Bush? And the Birfoon fantasy is that by following the law Obama has committed impeachable offenses?

My boy? Nope - just POTUS. And being a relatively ineffective POTUS is not an impeachable offense. But BigotBoi can't deal watch facts

Amazing how BigotBoi sees "executive privilege" in a "whole new light" now that the POTUS is semi-black ... What a pathetic puss you are
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196344 Jul 21, 2014
How about 50% of Americans want him impeached.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/half-of-america-wa...
Learn to Read

United States

#196345 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
Only half of WingNutDaily responders want him impeached? You must be hanging your head in shame ...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196346 Jul 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Poor lil boi got his panties in a wad?
ObamaCare? Just because you don't like the legislation is not basis for impeachment.
Border Crisis? Brought on by a law passed with bipartisan support and signed by Bush? And the Birfoon fantasy is that by following the law Obama has committed impeachable offenses?
My boy? Nope - just POTUS. And being a relatively ineffective POTUS is not an impeachable offense. But BigotBoi can't deal watch facts
Amazing how BigotBoi sees "executive privilege" in a "whole new light" now that the POTUS is semi-black ... What a pathetic puss you are
Sorry to disappoint you, but no wad here. No panties either. Obamacare: Lil "o" can't change the law on a whim. How many times has he changed the law? More than once. Even the DIMs are blaming Lil "o" for the mess at the border. Get real, dingbat. Remember, how all those illegals were to be given amnesty, just for showing up??? You know, all those people he played in order to get their vote? Sure you do! Incompetence is reason for removal from office. Now, who is not dealing with the facts? BTW, executive privilege is fine, abuse of the power is not. HaHaHa! Judging from your last sentence, I think it's pretty obvious who is in a wad! Really....you should look up the definition of bigot. Twinkster calls me a pathetic puss when it is he that is unable to find an OPEN FIELD IN ALL OF INDIANA! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You gotta watch those open fields, they have a way of sneaking up on you! You're a royal goofball, Biff.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196347 Jul 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Only half of WingNutDaily responders want him impeached? You must be hanging your head in shame ...
Try and think of it as a business decision. Nothing personal. Why would I hang my head, I'm not the one making an azz of himself pretending to be a president. There's your head-hanger! Truth is ugly, ain't it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196348 Jul 21, 2014
Take 5 Biff. You need it!
Learn to Read

United States

#196349 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to disappoint you, but no wad here. No panties either. Obamacare: Lil "o" can't change the law on a whim. How many times has he changed the law? More than once. Even the DIMs are blaming Lil "o" for the mess at the border. Get real, dingbat. Remember, how all those illegals were to be given amnesty, just for showing up??? You know, all those people he played in order to get their vote? Sure you do! Incompetence is reason for removal from office. Now, who is not dealing with the facts? BTW, executive privilege is fine, abuse of the power is not. HaHaHa! Judging from your last sentence, I think it's pretty obvious who is in a wad! Really....you should look up the definition of bigot. Twinkster calls me a pathetic puss when it is he that is unable to find an OPEN FIELD IN ALL OF INDIANA! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You gotta watch those open fields, they have a way of sneaking up on you! You're a royal goofball, Biff.
More Romper Blather. Those darn facts can be just as inconvenient as the Constitution - so Romper ignores them all.

Her Romper - I may visit an establishment that serves adult beverages this evening - I know how such places frighten you
Learn to Read

United States

#196350 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Try and think of it as a business decision. Nothing personal. Why would I hang my head, I'm not the one making an azz of himself pretending to be a president. There's your head-hanger! Truth is ugly, ain't it?
A business decision? Only half of WingNutDaily wackos adopt Romper's uber-stupid view and Romper shrugs it off as "a business decision". Are you planning to open an asylum?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#196351 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you, but no wad here. No panties either. Obamacare: Lil "o" can't change the law on a whim. How many times has he changed the law?
Rightwingers are such ignoramuses!

Delaying Parts of Obamacare:'Blatantly Illegal' or Routine Adjustment?
<quoted text>Applicable judicial precedent places such timing adjustments well within the Executive Branch's lawful discretion.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196352 Jul 21, 2014
LRS wrote:
Obama should resign and make life easier for a hundred million United States citizens, and take Biden and Reid with him.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196353 Jul 21, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rightwingers are such ignoramuses!
<quoted text>
Obama's handling of every thing is dishonest,immoral or illegal, not to mention disgraceful.. ObamaKare should never have been passed in the first place, but Obama has not stopped exploiting executive privilege. Obama lies to every Untied States citizen every time he opens his mouth. How can you possibly defend any thing Obama says or does with out being completely ashamed of your self?

Location hidden

#196354 Jul 21, 2014
Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama should resign and make life easier for a hundred million United States citizens, and take Biden and Reid with him.
The other 213 million Americans are happy with the job President Obama is doing. Most of your hundred million are unhappy because he hasn't been able to do more due to the Repigs obstructionism.
Learn to Read

United States

#196355 Jul 21, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers are such ignoramuses!

[QUOTE]<quoted text>Applicable judicial precedent places such timing adjustments well within the Executive Branch's lawful discretion."

Facts have no effect on blind hate and willful ignorance

Location hidden

#196356 Jul 21, 2014
Fwank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's handling of every thing is dishonest,immoral or illegal, not to mention disgraceful.. ObamaKare should never have been passed in the first place, but Obama has not stopped exploiting executive privilege. Obama lies to every Untied States citizen every time he opens his mouth. How can you possibly defend any thing Obama says or does with out being completely ashamed of your self?
Poor little Fwankie and what's left of his brainwashed mind...

250 Accomplishments by President Obama, with Citations.

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishm...

President Obama will go down in history as one of the best Presidents of all time. And history will also note that Repigs stated they would obstruct every single thing he did from the day he was inaugurated.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196357 Jul 21, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama will go down in history as one of the best Presidents of all time. And history will also note that Repigs stated they would obstruct every single thing he did from the day he was inaugurated.
He did a lot to our country,but he didn't do anything for our country. Those things you consider accomplishments are worthless bobbles that Obama is using to do permanent harm to our country, our country's reputation,and our nation. Destroying a country is not an accomplishment. If Obama completes his objective, our country will never recover. Spying on the AP journalists or on United States citizens is not an accomplishment. Using the IRS to harm people for the political stance is not an accomplishment. Sending arms to drug dealers and Coyotes in operation Fast and Furious in Mexico so that they can kill thousands of people is not an accomplishment. Denying his responsibility for the deaths of United States citizens in Benghazi is not an accomplishment,ask the more than three dozen that were injured if they think that was aan Obama accomplishment. Being the most corrupt occupant of The White House is more of an infamous accomplishment than any thing else. Over three dozens scandals is not mush of an accomplishment. Obama has caused turmoil around the world, and you consider that an accomplishment? It might not have meant much to people in Chicago, but the rest of our country would have been better off if Obama had remained a community organizer in Chicago and left the rest of the country alone.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196358 Jul 21, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, and you have had two hours to address both Juanita Broaddrick's alleged rape as well as Kathleen Willey's alleged groping.
OMG, this is twelve hours long?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CXiifFBHj5gXX
Rougetard has his stopwatch ticking again. Pathetic.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196359 Jul 21, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More Romper Blather. Those darn facts can be just as inconvenient as the Constitution - so Romper ignores them all.
Her Romper - I may visit an establishment that serves adult beverages this evening - I know how such places frighten you
What an original post! Bars scare me? Hell, I lived in them for 30 years, dodo bird! Next!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196360 Jul 21, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
The other 213 million Americans are happy with the job President Obama is doing. Most of your hundred million are unhappy because he hasn't been able to do more due to the Repigs obstructionism.
This sure sounds like one of the three zeros. Lil "o" is a walking train wreck that never ends. Anyone supporting the clown in charge at this point in the game, is anti-America and has no business being here. The U.S. is suffering from a bowel obstruction called the U.S. Senate!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196361 Jul 21, 2014
commenter2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check one off my bucket list. I just ran into the dumbest SOB on the planet! You did not disappoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,396,420
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min TRD 70,735
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 52 min Homer 2,717
Word (Dec '08) 53 min Homer 6,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,562
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,128
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,159

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages