BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243211 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196396 Jul 22, 2014
“The Donald Cook is more than capable of defending itself against two Su-24s,” the colonel said.
Learn to Read

United States

#196397 Jul 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And, I still have more than you!
More? More dirty diapers? More swamp buggys? More double secret investigators on your payroll? Or just more anger.

Poor Romper

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196398 Jul 22, 2014
Jacques,
I find it ironic that those plane crash victims in the Ukraine are being shuttled home by train.
Apparently it's a pretty gruesome scene.

There is no amount of money you could pay me to ever fly in one of those contraptions ever again.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196399 Jul 22, 2014
Jacques,
The indignity of the treatment of those people who were on board that plane that Putin shot down is reprehensible.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196400 Jul 22, 2014
That's right, Jacques.
Putin shot that plane down.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196401 Jul 22, 2014
Jacques,
Anyway, what the FAA and the City of Chicago did with the O'Hare expansion runs contrary to what a democracy is supposed to be all about.
It was a tyrannical move they made.
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196402 Jul 22, 2014
Why does American Lady not post any Pravda articles about the UKRAINIANS shooting down that Malaysian aircraft? And the limited access to the crash site? Is she waiting for a Pravda story declaring that the U.S. shot it down?
jacques Mont Tremblant

Mont-tremblant, Canada

#196403 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons fall for yet another fake story.
"Lies: the crew of the US destroyer ship got scared by the Russian fighter aircraft"
http://www.stopfake.org/en/lies-the-crew-of-t...
http://tinyurl.com/l6m6lp5
"It goes without saying that neither Warren nor any other Pentagon representative mentioned anything about the 27 reports or any psychotherapy sessions."
The birfoon believes anything that suits his bias.
Again, it's a report that Rogue pounces on immediately, once more underlining his knee-jerk anti-Americanism and loving to show the U.S. in a bad light. He loves it any time Russia and his little darling Putin give the impression they're outperforming the U.S. and mainly Obama.

Just the sentence "27 members of crew of destroyer filed reports on resignation" makes no sense at all. Not only are his links fraudulent, they're not even well written. They resigned en masse, just like that?

also, Rogue maintains the guards' machine guns were not loaded in Beirut when the barracks were bombed. Wonder if he can substantiate that.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196404 Jul 22, 2014
Jacques,
So all in all, Ronald Reagan never really did win the Cold War.
It seems to me it has been picking up steam lately.

You know, the City of Chicago is a corporation unlike most other cities.
It has to do with some sort of legal loophole or something. I'm not sure.

Bon Voyage, Jacques
loose

“impeach now replace later”

Since: Sep 09

Dump Trump now

#196405 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Nub wrote:
Found the Russians:The Pentagon acknowledged that the simulated attack su-24 on the US Navy destroyer made a demoralizing effect on the ship's crew (VIDEO)
27 members of crew of destroyer filed reports on resignation. Commenting on their actions, they said they do not intend to put the lives of the danger.
Since when can enlisted personnel "resign" in the United States Navy?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196406 Jul 22, 2014
Obama is body=slammed by the Federal Courts again. LDR is still the most over turned president in US history by FDR was president for just over 12 years. At this pace Obama will have over taken FDR in just six years.
Didn't someone say Obama was some sort of Constitutional professor at one time? Who would hire such an idiot much less vote him into office.

Location hidden

#196407 Jul 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
So all in all, Ronald Reagan never really did win the Cold War.
It seems to me it has been picking up steam lately.
You know, the City of Chicago is a corporation unlike most other cities.
It has to do with some sort of legal loophole or something. I'm not sure.
Bon Voyage, Jacques
loose
I thought you Libtards claimed the Beatles won the Cold War?

The Beatles ignited a cultural revolution in the Soviet youth that helped overthrow the USSR: former spy
Leslie Woodhead, a former British spy who was first to film the Beatles at Liverpool’s Cavern Club, spent decades talking to people from post-Soviet states about how the Beatles' siren songs stirred a longing for freedom in the youth under Communist rule.
BY Michael Walsh
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 6:00 AM
Updated: Saturday, June 1, 2013, 6:00 AM

John Lennon and Paul McCartney, who had a massive influence on the Cold War youth, raise a hammer and sickle in the style of Soviet propaganda in this illustration. Courtesy of Leslie Woodhead John Lennon and Paul McCartney, who had a massive influence on the Cold War youth, raise a hammer and sickle in the style of Soviet propaganda in this illustration.

Back in the USSR, the Beatles made Moscow girls scream and shout — only undercover.

The most popular band on the planet was utterly forbidden behind the Iron Curtain but Lennon and McCartney's melodies infiltrated with the help of VOX rather than MI6....
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/beatles...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196408 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>The irony of a birfoon who falls for April fools hoaxes and fake Harvard studies talking about people getting duped is ludicrous. The entire birfoon conspiracy theory was a hoax that anyone with a modicum of common sense would have instantly recognized. The birfoon, the epitome of gullibility, has no business talking about con jobs. What a farce.
That's twice, shortboy! And, what exactly does any of your post have to do with YOU getting conned? Nada! I see you're running at your peak efficiency. Sounds like you've dropped a couple of cylinders to me. Catastrophic failure, I'm afraid!

Location hidden

#196409 Jul 22, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
That's right, Jacques.
Putin shot that plane down.
Yep, he was in that launcher. I saw him!
Oh, you do know the plane was on an approved flight plan and was CLEARED through Russian airspace so it is not like they did not know it was up there.
Oh, you need to avoid aviation subjects as you are less than clueless.

Location hidden

#196410 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
Here is the actual press release from the Department of Defense.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...
And who does DoD report to? We The People or to Pres. Obama? Tell us, can you tell if a plane is armed when it is coming at you at 500 mph?
But then again the Russians do not seem to be able to tell a AN-26 turbo prop from a Boeing 777 jet airliner.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196411 Jul 22, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons fall for yet another fake story.
"Lies: the crew of the US destroyer ship got scared by the Russian fighter aircraft"
http://www.stopfake.org/en/lies-the-crew-of-t...
http://tinyurl.com/l6m6lp5
"It goes without saying that neither Warren nor any other Pentagon representative mentioned anything about the 27 reports or any psychotherapy sessions."
The birfoon believes anything that suits his bias.
Glo, you are the epitome of a sore loser. Ask yourself why. No really, ask yourself. Rut-Roh, more bad news for the street magician! Didn't hear or see that one coming, did ya? LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#196412 Jul 22, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama is body-slammed by the Federal Courts again. LDR is still the most over turned president in US history by FDR was president for just over 12 years. At this pace Obama will have over taken FDR in just six years.
Didn't someone say Obama was some sort of Constitutional professor at one time? Who would hire such an idiot much less vote him into office.
Federal appeals court deals blow to health law
Appeals court decision threatens health law subsidies in 36 states served by federal exchange
Associated Press 21 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP)-- A federal appeals court delivered a serious setback to President Barack Obama's health care law Tuesday, potentially derailing billions of dollars in subsidies for many low- and middle-income people who bought policies.

In a case before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, a group of small business owners argued that the law authorizes subsidies only for people who buy insurance through markets established by the states — not by the federal government.

A divided court agreed, in a 2-1 decision that could mean premium increases for more than half the 8 million Americans who have purchased taxpayer-subsidized coverage under the law. The ruling affects consumers who bought coverage in the 36 states served by the federal insurance marketplace, or exchange.

The majority opinion concluded that the law, as written, "unambiguously" restricts subsides to consumers in exchanges established by a state. That would invalidate an Internal Revenue Service regulation that tried to sort out confusing wording in the law by concluding that Congress intended for consumers in all 50 states to have subsidized coverage.

http://news.yahoo.com/federal-appeals-court-d...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196413 Jul 22, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More? More dirty diapers? More swamp buggys? More double secret investigators on your payroll? Or just more anger.
Poor Romper
You just further proved my point. Thank you. Let us know when you're able to keep up with your own posts. Just try and remember, original post-reply-link the two! See you in, what, six to eight months?
Learn to Read

United States

#196414 Jul 22, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You just further proved my point. Thank you. Let us know when you're able to keep up with your own posts. Just try and remember, original post-reply-link the two! See you in, what, six to eight months?
Original post? You mean the one where you celebrated the fact that half of the WingNuts declared you to be too stupid for their circle jerk? The nut jobs' rejection of your fable that you celebrated as a "business decision"? That original post? I can see why such complete failure would be near and dear to you
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196415 Jul 22, 2014
Can't Learn To Read, huh?

Learn to Read wrote:

<quoted text>
30 years. Romper offs 12 brain cells a year. The result was inevitable

LRS wrote:

And, I still have more than you!

Still lost, Darrel?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Skittles 1,680,634
Trumps Country remarks is the worst yet comment 3 min GREAT TRUMP COMMENTS 9
durbin 1 hr FLAG LUVER 14
dhs sec pat leheay 1 hr FLAG LUVER 1
What's the Matter with California? 3 hr not for welfare 4
UN Troops? 3 hr 2thapoint 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 11,719

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance