BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
173,981 - 174,000 of 177,384 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195985 Jul 17, 2014
Oh, if I drove to Salina from Jacksonville it would be just over 1,300 miles and two hard days driving. So sure I use twice as much fuel but I save a day coming and going but I do not have to drive through Atlanta, Nashville, St. Louis, Kansas City, etc.
I can't stand Liberal drivers as they always think they are first whereas I know how to share the road and am far politer.

Location hidden

#195986 Jul 17, 2014
yep, I heard some other pilots talking about the Malaysian pilot that was hot down over Ukrane. It looks like that will be a spanner in Putin's works.

Location hidden

#195987 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane US drug war is also a substantial contributory factor.
Did you know that the people who are sending their daughters north from Central America are giving their young teenage daughters birth control pills as they know they will be raped along the way. That is very, very sad.
Meanwhile the the drug cartels are using them not only as free poooocy but also as a diversion so they can sneak their drugs across as the agents are busy tending children. Tank you Obama!!! How would he feel if Michele gave his daughters BC pills before going on a trip???

Location hidden

#195988 Jul 17, 2014
Meanwhile blacks in America are getting upset. Obama is offering over $6,000 per month tax free for people to foster these "refugees". I wonder how much money I could get if I should volunteer to foster a refugee or two from Detroit.

Location hidden

#195989 Jul 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something for you, Mr Chief Justice and self-annointed Christian who speaks daily with God :
They are children. Pawns. Wracked by poverty and violence. They are not masters of their fate. They are innocent. Blame who you want, but don't blame children.
And, FYI, there is plenty enough (LRS language) to go around, yes, both for U.S. kids AND refugee kids. Any nation that spends over $800 billion a year on the military should be able to feed those refugee children, hell, should be able to feed whole nations instead of having their proxies bomb them.
First of all they do not meet the UN definition of Refugee. Next, why should we while ignoring the people who live on the South-Side of Shitcago?
Just like Florida's murder capitol, Jacksonville, the majority of shootings in Sitcago come from the dark side of town

Location hidden

#195990 Jul 17, 2014
Oh, my plane now gets about 18 mpg so it will not take me only 55 gallons to fly the thousand miles from Jacksonville to Salina but my Honda Crosstour gets 25 mpg but I would have to drive 1,300 miles which would take me 52 gallons so that is some improvement.
Now if they sold 100LL Avgas for the same price they did in 2009 before Obama entered the White House.

Location hidden

#195991 Jul 17, 2014
Hummm, according to Fox News (I know, bad source) there were 145 Dutch on board that Malaysia plane that got shot down.
Oh, this from ABC (George Soros approved source)

"It remains unclear if Americans were on board the flight, although officials said that 154 passengers, a majority, were Dutch. In addition, 27 passengers were Australian, 23 Malaysians, 11 Indonesians, 6 British, 4 Belgians, 4 Germans, 4 French, 3 Filipinos and 1 Canadian. Nationalities of 43 other passengers remain unknown at this time."

Location hidden

#195992 Jul 17, 2014
And this from RT:

"Those confirmed as being on the plane include 154 Dutch nationals, 27 Australian, 23 Malaysian, 11 Indonesian, six UK national, four Germans, four Belgians, three Philippine nationals and one Canadian."

But RT also says;

"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Ukraine bore responsibility for the downing of the plane, saying it would not have happened if Kiev had not resumed a military campaign against separatists."

But then again do you really expect RT to blame Putin/Russia?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#195994 Jul 17, 2014
Two Florida cops off the job for KKK connections

http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195995 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that the people who are sending their daughters north from Central America are giving their young teenage daughters birth control pills as they know they will be raped along the way. That is very, very sad.
Meanwhile the the drug cartels are using them not only as free poooocy but also as a diversion so they can sneak their drugs across as the agents are busy tending children. Tank you Obama!!! How would he feel if Michele gave his daughters BC pills before going on a trip???
Please provide evidence of all this and BTW you're nuts, but hey, you're a birther.

Liberal drivers?

Ottawa

#195996 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Meanwhile blacks in America are getting upset. Obama is offering over $6,000 per month tax free for people to foster these "refugees". I wonder how much money I could get if I should volunteer to foster a refugee or two from Detroit.
Do you actually think before you come out with these idiocies? Are you like Dick Cheney, who never served a day, who said yesterday that the defence budget was more important than health care, social security and road building? If he were in charge (he was for 8 years, it's enough), would there be anything left to defend?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#195997 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all they do not meet the UN definition of Refugee.
Rougie Baby relies on the UN definition? I thought red blooded 'Mericans like Rouge thought they [UN] were a bunch of commies!!
<quoted text>
Here's something for you, Mr Chief Justice and self-annointed Christian who speaks daily with God :
They are children. Pawns. Wracked by poverty and violence. They are not masters of their fate. They are innocent. Blame who you want, but don't blame children.
And, FYI, there is plenty enough (LRS language) to go around, yes, both for U.S. kids AND refugee kids. Any nation that spends over $800 billion a year on the military should be able to feed those refugee children, hell, should be able to feed whole nations instead of having their proxies bomb them.

Ottawa

#195998 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this from RT:
"Those confirmed as being on the plane include 154 Dutch nationals, 27 Australian, 23 Malaysian, 11 Indonesian, six UK national, four Germans, four Belgians, three Philippine nationals and one Canadian."
But RT also says;
"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Ukraine bore responsibility for the downing of the plane, saying it would not have happened if Kiev had not resumed a military campaign against separatists."
But then again do you really expect RT to blame Putin/Russia?
Hey, Putin is YOUR friend - remember how fit and non-sissy he is. What a man!

Ottawa

#195999 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
They're really getting upset over this? Source please?

Ottawa

#196000 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all they do not meet the UN definition of Refugee. Next, why should we while ignoring the people who live on the South-Side of Shitcago?
Just like Florida's murder capitol, Jacksonville, the majority of shootings in Sitcago come from the dark side of town
Child refugee arriving in U.S.: Please, I'm thirsty, hungry, please help me

Rogue : "Sorry, kid, you do not meet the UN definition of refugee. Scram".

Well, that was sort of relevant

Now, for the irrelevant stuff in which you seem to specialize : What do the people of south Chicago have to do with this, and the murder capital, Jacksonville? And your shot at the "dark" side of town. Please explain that last one and try to convince us all it did not refer to Afro-Americans.

Ottawa

#196001 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
Fruitland, eh? Figures. It is rumoured the deputy police chief of Fruitland, an avowed KKK member, had his white sheet embroidered.

Location hidden

#196002 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
I am going to do a Jacqueau on you. "RT"!!! Now this is NOT good and they should be let go but are any cops members of the New Black Panthers? I bet there are!!!!
The biggest racist in the White House since LBJ is ...... Obama! And Holder is the biggest racist AG we have had since Thomas W. Gregory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196003 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon boy's rebuttal of facts and evidence consists of name calling and spouting conclusory remarks that are not backed up by a shred of evidence.
The sorry birfoon loser cannot rebut any of the facts recited below. All he has is "Shortboy, floater." Sad, pathetic, loser.
<quoted text>
Why, that's some pretty darn good name-calling there, podnuh! Fact: the BC shown to the people, was/is/always will be ......... FAKE. Fact: Lil "o" had quite the "reputation", in Shytcago's merrier lifestyle scene. Fact: Lil "o" is a liar. hee hee hee

Location hidden

#196004 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic .
<quoted text>
Fruitland, eh? Figures. It is rumoured the deputy police chief of Fruitland, an avowed KKK member, had his white sheet embroidered.
How many people have YOU bashed for siting RT? And a RUMOUR from RT at that?!?
Again, would it be okay with you if a cop was associated with the New Black Panthers?

Location hidden

#196005 Jul 17, 2014
How come they have not released the number of US passport holders that were on the Malaysian airliner that was shot down. We knew within hours about the 154 people from the Netherlands and most other countries but I guess Americans don't count!!!
We are NOT talking about the identities but the NUMBER of US passport holders so don't claim they are waiting to notify NOK.
I think i can hear the crickets in the White House.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min J RULES 68,989
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min woodtick57 1,100,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min 40ish 4,670
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Crazy Jae 4,651
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••