BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231241 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196099 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was an accepted practice during that time period. And, the U.S. didn't start it! So, do your bytchin' elsewhere, Moose.
Hey, I murdered my neighbour but that's okay, I didn't start it.

So, slavery was legal, as was witch burning. And so, it's all fine and dandy. Okay.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196100 Jul 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge compares apples to peanuts. It was the Soviet Union that shot down KAL Flight 007 during the COLD WAR (You know Korea, one of our allies?). It was separatist rebels who downed the Malaysan flight.
<quoted text>
They needed Russia's help to fire that missile. BTW, you never answered if you are communist or not, well? Your comrades' fingerprints are all over this. You must be so proud!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196101 Jul 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means it was not unjust and shameful and contrary to the proposition that all men are created equal?
"Though anti-slavery sentiments were widespread by the late 18th century, the colonies and emerging nations that used slave labor continued to do so: French and English territories in the West Indies, South America, and the South of the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism
Thank for proving my point. Like I told Jacqueline, do you bytchin' elsewhere. Oh, did I say anything like your first sentence? No. Thanks again.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196102 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Once the attack on the U.S. "cultural" centre had begun, there is nothing Obama, his military or CIA or Seals or anyone could do about it. No U.S. troops on the ground, carrier 100s of miles away - even if planes took off, were they gonna bomb the "cultural" centre?
2. You scoured the internet the moment the plane was shot down in order to find anything wrong that Obama did. He did not handle the Benghazi aftermath very well, granted, though there is nothing he could do about it;
3. As to the Malaysian disaster, he's doing ok in the circumstances. You see, Rogue, you don't get it. In olden days, prior to the H-bomb, Allies would've invaded Russia over this and vanquished it in probably a couple of months. No more. Quit brandishing the sword. We attack Russia, they fight back, and the moment they start losing is when they might, just might , unleash Armageddon on us all. Are you willing to risk the destruction of your country and others?
Carriers 100s of miles away? You do know what they carry on carriers, don't ya? We call them jet fighters (Glo calls them flying fish) and believe it or not, they're faster than the ship that carries them! Lil "o" cowered down, as usual. The correct call would have been to have people moving the instant this news was heard. You do realize these things called, jet fighters, have guns on them as well as other weapons, right? They could have cleaned those streets in seconds with backup on the way. Your boy and Killary blew it. Deal with it.
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196103 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank for proving my point. Like I told Jacqueline, do you bytchin' elsewhere. Oh, did I say anything like your first sentence? No. Thanks again.
So, this is your rebuttal to charges that blacks were excluded from the "benefits" of the new constitution, not considered citizens of the new Republic and regarded by many and the Church, for one, as sub humans? And this, for over 100 official years and another de facto 90 years after that. Even an empty chair would outwit you. 5 seconds flat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196105 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I murdered my neighbour but that's okay, I didn't start it.
So, slavery was legal, as was witch burning. And so, it's all fine and dandy. Okay.
Sounds like self-defense. Who said it was fine and dandy? No one.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196106 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, this is your rebuttal to charges that blacks were excluded from the "benefits" of the new constitution, not considered citizens of the new Republic and regarded by many and the Church, for one, as sub humans? And this, for over 100 official years and another de facto 90 years after that. Even an empty chair would outwit you. 5 seconds flat.
That would seem to have been the mindset, now wouldn't it?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196107 Jul 18, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one POTUS where you've seen an original document ... Didn't seem to concern you as long as they were as Lilly-white as you
Hawaii has certified and confirmed place of birth over and over and over. Your hate fueled fable is your issue. My you're a bigoted fool
Obama is the first occupant of the White House whose father was a Kenyan British Subject. Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196108 Jul 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot Boy thinks yelling "race card" trumps his obvious blatant bigotry.
It doesn't.(Especially coming from a bigot who once claimed that blacks are a different species.)
Romper really believes 19-year old momma took a flight to Kenya with no rational reason and then smuggled a child into the US successfully, and hoodwinked the Department of Health, all because she didn't want him to be naturalized, thus clearing the way for him to be president in the 21st century.
Either he believes that because he desperately wants the semi-white president to be ineligible, or he doesn't believe it, and is just a troll who hates semi-white Presidents.
That's not the "race card"; that's simple obvious fact.
Obama's mother was born November 29,1942. If it is true that Obama was born August 4,1961,then he was conceived out of wedlock possibly to a seventeen year old. None of us can believe anything that Obama says because he never tells the truth.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#196109 Jul 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
82 percent of Democrats said they would support the United States
That is a strange number,since their leader in the White House does not care about our country, Obama in fact hates our country as founded and wants to destroy it along with The Constitution. Obama has never had the best interest of our country as any part of his agenda.
Benjamin F Gates

Park Forest, IL

#196110 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama in fact wants to destroy The Constitution.
He'd have to find the Constitution first.

Normally I'd recommend hiring Nicolas Cage for this kind of task, but I'm sure it would be easier just to look in the garbage bin under George W. Bush's paper shredder.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196111 Jul 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
They needed Russia's help to fire that missile. BTW, you never answered if you are communist or not, well? Your comrades' fingerprints are all over this. You must be so proud!
The rebels needed Russian training to learn how to operate a missile launcher. That's news? That changes apples into peanuts? KAL 007 (Korea an American ally) took off from New York City (q know, the USA?) and was deliberately shot down by a Soviet Air Force Su-15 interceptor (Soviet, as in Soviet Union - USSR during the cold war).

The Malaysan plane took off from Europe, was shot down by a rebel.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge compares apples to peanuts. It was the Soviet Union that shot down KAL Flight 007 during the COLD WAR (You know Korea, one of our allies?). It was separatist rebels who downed the Malaysan flight.
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#196112 Jul 19, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from the pathetic loser.

Whenever Romper is SOL without facts or evidence he thinks his point is proven and it's others who are doing the "bytchin". What a sorry loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And that means it was not unjust and shameful and contrary to the proposition that all men are created equal?
"Though anti-slavery sentiments were widespread by the late 18th century, the colonies and emerging nations that used slave labor continued to do so: French and English territories in the West Indies, South America, and the South of the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism

Bristol, CT

#196113 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That is a strange number,since their leader in the White House does not care about our country, Obama in fact hates our country as founded and wants to destroy it along with The Constitution. Obama has never had the best interest of our country as any part of his agenda.
It is Frank who does not care about the principles our which our country was founded. According to our constitution, Obama was duly elected President. Get over it and start acting like an American, and an adult, and learn to respect the rule of law.

Bristol, CT

#196114 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's mother was born November 29,1942. If it is true that Obama was born August 4,1961,then he was conceived out of wedlock possibly to a seventeen year old. None of us can believe anything that Obama says because he never tells the truth.
I don't see anything in the constitution barring the Presidency on the basis of whether the mother was married or not at the time of conception or her age. No one can believe senile Frank because his lies are driven by hate.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot Boy thinks yelling "race card" trumps his obvious blatant bigotry.
It doesn't.(Especially coming from a bigot who once claimed that blacks are a different species.)
Romper really believes 19-year old momma took a flight to Kenya with no rational reason and then smuggled a child into the US successfully, and hoodwinked the Department of Health, all because she didn't want him to be naturalized, thus clearing the way for him to be president in the 21st century.
Either he believes that because he desperately wants the semi-white president to be ineligible, or he doesn't believe it, and is just a troll who hates semi-white Presidents.
That's not the "race card"; that's simple obvious fact.

Bristol, CT

#196115 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the first occupant of the White House whose father was a Kenyan British Subject. Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
Birfoons hate the constitution to the extent that they make up imaginary paternal blood line rules for Presidential eligibility. Frank, you're a disgrace. BTW, Frank, George Washington's parents were British subjects.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one POTUS where you've seen an original document ... Didn't seem to concern you as long as they were as Lilly-white as you
Hawaii has certified and confirmed place of birth over and over and over. Your hate fueled fable is your issue. My you're a bigoted fool
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196116 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is the first occupant of the White House whose father was a Kenyan British Subject. Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
Fascinating stuff Fwank. Lucky for us we didn't elect Obama's father
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196117 Jul 19, 2014
Frank wrote:
Of course Romoer insists that Fwank can't prove any of this ....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196118 Jul 19, 2014
I don't think he is worried about being impeached but I do think he is worried about the two IRS lawsuits and the sworn depositions that federal judges have ordered the IRS to provide. And he is worried about the pending lawsuit from the House.
The November midterm elections are less than four months away and this developments can turn a bad election into a disastrous election for the Democrats. Yeo, 2014 does not look good for the Dummycrats.

Report: Obama Worried About Impeachment
&#61765;July 17, 2014 By Todd Cefaratti

The people of America twice elected a president- not a dictator. While a president is obliged to wield a great amount of power, his power is not unlimited. He is the nation’s top law enforcer- the man who, whether he agrees with a law or not, is honor-bound to enforce the nation’s laws created by the legislative branch.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/07/17/report-obama-w...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196119 Jul 19, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoons hate the constitution to the extent that they make up imaginary paternal blood line rules for Presidential eligibility. Frank, you're a disgrace. BTW, Frank, George Washington's parents were British subjects.
<quoted text>
If anyone hates our Constitution (please note capital "C"), it is you Libtards. You have zero respect for the document. Obama has had more unanimous negative SCOTUS findings than any prior president.
Oh, wasn't Obama some sort of constitutional professor at one time? I wonder if they will give him his old job back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,460,465
Chicagoland bartenders and waitresses NEVER hug... 5 hr Tourism warning 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Dudley 7,968
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 9 hr enter username 17

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages