BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242217 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196079 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
I just love it when someone thinks they know better than the Chef. Here, we have a +/- 240 year old recipe, which has proven itself to be the best. Yet, along comes some dude named Moose from Canada claiming he knows better! LMAO! Sure thing Moose. Do you tell Moet and Chandon how to make Dom Perignon? Do you tell Porsche how to make a supercar? If not, why? Tell us how it should be, Moose! Deflection coming next?
Yep, it all depends on what the definition of "is" is! Just because someone shot someone in self defense, it is murder if the shooter is a white-Hispanic and the shootee is black. The white-Hispanic is suppose to let the black guy beat his brains in because all white people are evil because a long time also some black guy in Africa sold the other black guy into slavery. And they call that social justice because it makes them feel better.

Location hidden

#196080 Jul 18, 2014
Here is a perfect example of social justice. People steal property in front of police and the police do nothing!

Jackson Police Stand By as Protester Steals Pro-Life Display
#t=93

Location hidden

#196081 Jul 18, 2014
And people wonder why MSNBC's ratings are in the toilet.

Prank Caller Destroys MSNBC's 'The Cycle'

Location hidden

#196082 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
CONFIRMED. You do not comprehend straight plain English. What the hell does that reply have to do with what I wrote?
CONFIRMED. You do not comprehend anything that travels more than 62 mph (I wonder if he knows what that is?).

Location hidden

#196083 Jul 18, 2014
This woman has bigger gonads that the president she serves. To bad they cut this video as I would like to have seen the whole thing.

U.S. Ambassador Samantha Powers: Can't rule out Russian involvement flight MH17 - Lonewolf Sager

Location hidden

#196084 Jul 18, 2014
Here is about ten minutes of her speech.

And here is the whole thing but it is dubbed in German. I wish my German was better as I am getting only half of it! It is about 12 minutes so the link above got most of it already.

UN-Sicherheitsrat: Die Mitglieder zum gestrigen Flugzeugabsturz am 18.07.2014

In any event, her speech is far more potent that Obama's.
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196085 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
I just love it when someone thinks they know better than the Chef. Here, we have a +/- 240 year old recipe, which has proven itself to be the best. Yet, along comes some dude named Moose from Canada claiming he knows better! LMAO! Sure thing Moose. Do you tell Moet and Chandon how to make Dom Perignon? Do you tell Porsche how to make a supercar? If not, why? Tell us how it should be, Moose! Deflection coming next?
Fool, tied with Rogue. Your constitution, over 200 years old, OUR constitution, only 32 years old, and most constitutions in the whole world are obsolete, antique, dépassées. Do you get it? OUT OF DATE. All of them. Evolution, ever heard that word? I don't pretend that only your constitution is out of date, I repeat, they all are. Yours was always so out of date, it took almost one hundred years to liberate blacks and make them whole citizens.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196086 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, tied with Rogue. Your constitution, over 200 years old, OUR constitution, only 32 years old, and most constitutions in the whole world are obsolete, antique, dépassées. Do you get it? OUT OF DATE. All of them. Evolution, ever heard that word? I don't pretend that only your constitution is out of date, I repeat, they all are. Yours was always so out of date, it took almost one hundred years to liberate blacks and make them whole citizens.
Slavery was an accepted practice during that time period. And, the U.S. didn't start it! So, do your bytchin' elsewhere, Moose.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#196087 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Merely pointing out some of Lil "o's" finer qualities. So far I have, inept, dishonest, fraud, gay and amoral, as well as anti-America. Care to add any?
Caught with no rebuttal, Romper's "cold hard facts" having evaporated into thin air, he babbles incoherently about Chicago's "lifestyle scene."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact, Romper's birfoon fantasies lack any evidence at all.
Sorry birfoon boy. Yelling and screaming is not evidence.
Now what does Chicago's "lifestyle scene" have to do with birfoon fantasies of Kenyan birth?
ZERO. And birfoons don't have a clue why they are totally irrelevant.
ZERO.

Bristol, CT

#196088 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But when the Russian short down Korean AL Flight 007, Reagan CANCELLED his vacation and returned to the White House. And while Reagan called it for what is was, Obummer Boy just calls it simply a tragedy.
Oh, Obama has been in office just five and a half years and during those five years he has attended almost as many fund raising events as Bush did in EIGHT years.
Rouge compares apples to peanuts. It was the Soviet Union that shot down KAL Flight 007 during the COLD WAR (You know Korea, one of our allies?). It was separatist rebels who downed the Malaysan flight.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was attending a fundraiser. Other presidents, while in office, never did that. And, he was warned the Russian rebels in the Ukraine were going to shoot down a Malaysian airliner. Yet, he attended the fundraiser just the same.

Bristol, CT

#196089 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. Obama did not give any "stand down orders" the night of the Benghazi attack. He just did not give any "go ahead" orders.
Likewise he has not given a "go ahead" to release any information about US passport holders on the Malaysian flight and no one in his administration will dare to without his order to do so!
But you do not seem to understand the difference. Sad, very sad.
Since when does a Malaysian airline need Obama's permission to release the number of US passport holders?

Bristol, CT

#196090 Jul 18, 2014
This was published yesterday:

"According to Obama, one American citizen was among those killed in the downing plane in Ukraine."

"Obama says he is not certain, but that this is our best assessment of the number of Americans that are killed."

http://kfor.com/2014/07/17/reports-malaysia-a...

But according to Rougetard, Obama will not "allow the release" of any information about the number of American passengers who took off on a Malaysian Airlines flight departing from Europe.

What is Rougetard using for brains?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196091 Jul 18, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Caught with no rebuttal, Romper's "cold hard facts" having evaporated into thin air, he babbles incoherently about Chicago's "lifestyle scene."

wojar wrote, "
<quoted text>
Fact, Romper's birfoon fantasies lack any evidence at all.
Sorry birfoon boy. Yelling and screaming is not evidence.
Now what does Chicago's "lifestyle scene" have to do with birfoon fantasies of Kenyan birth?
ZERO. And birfoons don't have a clue why they are totally irrelevant.
ZERO."
Facts and Romper don't mix well

Bristol, CT

#196092 Jul 18, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery was an accepted practice during that time period. And, the U.S. didn't start it! So, do your bytchin' elsewhere, Moose.
And that means it was not unjust and shameful and contrary to the proposition that all men are created equal?

"Though anti-slavery sentiments were widespread by the late 18th century, the colonies and emerging nations that used slave labor continued to do so: French and English territories in the West Indies, South America, and the South of the United States."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolitionism

Bristol, CT

#196093 Jul 18, 2014
Pennsylvania abolished slavery in 1780.
The Confederate States of America was all for it.
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196094 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Civil Rights Act of 1964, well, YES!!!
No, no, you don't get off that easy. You mean since the KKK was founded to today and since the Black Panthers were launched in the 60s. Let's compare lynchings, murders, tortures, kidnappings, segregation etc and see which group comes out ahead.

Okay, and the "New Black Panthers". What crime are you accusing them of? A brief cry to "get" Zimmerman for which nothing came out ? Keep trolling the web for negatives, there's plenty of hate stuff in there. God forbid you should troll for good stuff.
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196095 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian Logic. Obama did not give any "stand down orders" the night of the Benghazi attack. He just did not give any "go ahead" orders.
Likewise he has not given a "go ahead" to release any information about US passport holders on the Malaysian flight and no one in his administration will dare to without his order to do so!
But you do not seem to understand the difference. Sad, very sad.
1. Once the attack on the U.S. "cultural" centre had begun, there is nothing Obama, his military or CIA or Seals or anyone could do about it. No U.S. troops on the ground, carrier 100s of miles away - even if planes took off, were they gonna bomb the "cultural" centre?

2. You scoured the internet the moment the plane was shot down in order to find anything wrong that Obama did. He did not handle the Benghazi aftermath very well, granted, though there is nothing he could do about it;

3. As to the Malaysian disaster, he's doing ok in the circumstances. You see, Rogue, you don't get it. In olden days, prior to the H-bomb, Allies would've invaded Russia over this and vanquished it in probably a couple of months. No more. Quit brandishing the sword. We attack Russia, they fight back, and the moment they start losing is when they might, just might , unleash Armageddon on us all. Are you willing to risk the destruction of your country and others?
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196096 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh Jacqueau, do you want to talk about the BONUSES the CEOs of Freddie Mae and Fannie Mac got?
I won't hold my breath!!!
Fannie, Freddie execs score $100 million payday
By Chris Isidore @CNNMoney November 15, 2011: 5:53 AM ET
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Mortgage finance giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac received the biggest federal bailout of the financial crisis. And nearly $100 million of those tax dollars went to lucrative pay packages for top executives, filings show.
The top five executives at Fannie Mae received $33.3 million in 2009 and 2010, while the top five at Freddie Mac received $28.1 million. And each company has set pay targets of as much as $17 million for its top managers for 2011.
That's a total of $95.4 million, which will essentially be coming from taxpayers, who have been keeping the mortgage finance giants alive with regular quarterly cash infusions since the Federal Home Finance Agency (FHFA) took control of the companies in September 2008.
http://money.cnn.com/2011/11/15/news/companie...
Are you nuts? You have lost it. That is the kind of abuse that so-called "Libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) have been decrying. Along with citibank and all the other crooks. Are you going to keep indicting yourself or what? Take the fifth.
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196097 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
To engage an aircraft with a radar guided missile you must know at what altitude and airspeed it is traveling at. If it is above 26,000 feet and/or doing over 240 knots, it is NOT an AN-26!!!
And if it is flying at 500 feet at 135 knots, it is not an SR-71! Why at 135 knots an SR-71 would stall and spin itself into the ground!!!
??????????

Are the men in white standing by?
Jacques Ottawa

Orleans, Canada

#196098 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Here is a perfect example of social justice. People steal property in front of police and the police do nothing!
Jackson Police Stand By as Protester Steals Pro-Life Display
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jy-i2MxiO5QXX#t=93
You steal somebody else's intellectual property and YOU think it's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,563,791
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 52 min Madoff Wannabe 66
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Mister 11,009
Spanx-they're for me. 5 hr Stinky Rahm 4
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 6 hr Not all McVeigh 8
Michael Jefferson 9 hr Gooftha Gooftha 2
Bill and Hillary 9 hr Curly 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance