BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219842 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195997 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all they do not meet the UN definition of Refugee.
Rougie Baby relies on the UN definition? I thought red blooded 'Mericans like Rouge thought they [UN] were a bunch of commies!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something for you, Mr Chief Justice and self-annointed Christian who speaks daily with God :
They are children. Pawns. Wracked by poverty and violence. They are not masters of their fate. They are innocent. Blame who you want, but don't blame children.
And, FYI, there is plenty enough (LRS language) to go around, yes, both for U.S. kids AND refugee kids. Any nation that spends over $800 billion a year on the military should be able to feed those refugee children, hell, should be able to feed whole nations instead of having their proxies bomb them.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195998 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And this from RT:
"Those confirmed as being on the plane include 154 Dutch nationals, 27 Australian, 23 Malaysian, 11 Indonesian, six UK national, four Germans, four Belgians, three Philippine nationals and one Canadian."
But RT also says;
"Russian President Vladimir Putin said Ukraine bore responsibility for the downing of the plane, saying it would not have happened if Kiev had not resumed a military campaign against separatists."
But then again do you really expect RT to blame Putin/Russia?
Hey, Putin is YOUR friend - remember how fit and non-sissy he is. What a man!

Ottawa

#195999 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Meanwhile blacks in America are getting upset. Obama is offering over $6,000 per month tax free for people to foster these "refugees". I wonder how much money I could get if I should volunteer to foster a refugee or two from Detroit.
They're really getting upset over this? Source please?

Ottawa

#196000 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all they do not meet the UN definition of Refugee. Next, why should we while ignoring the people who live on the South-Side of Shitcago?
Just like Florida's murder capitol, Jacksonville, the majority of shootings in Sitcago come from the dark side of town
Child refugee arriving in U.S.: Please, I'm thirsty, hungry, please help me

Rogue : "Sorry, kid, you do not meet the UN definition of refugee. Scram".

Well, that was sort of relevant

Now, for the irrelevant stuff in which you seem to specialize : What do the people of south Chicago have to do with this, and the murder capital, Jacksonville? And your shot at the "dark" side of town. Please explain that last one and try to convince us all it did not refer to Afro-Americans.

Ottawa

#196001 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
Two Florida cops off the job for KKK connections
http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic...
Fruitland, eh? Figures. It is rumoured the deputy police chief of Fruitland, an avowed KKK member, had his white sheet embroidered.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196002 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic...
I am going to do a Jacqueau on you. "RT"!!! Now this is NOT good and they should be let go but are any cops members of the New Black Panthers? I bet there are!!!!
The biggest racist in the White House since LBJ is ...... Obama! And Holder is the biggest racist AG we have had since Thomas W. Gregory.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196003 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon boy's rebuttal of facts and evidence consists of name calling and spouting conclusory remarks that are not backed up by a shred of evidence.
The sorry birfoon loser cannot rebut any of the facts recited below. All he has is "Shortboy, floater." Sad, pathetic, loser.
<quoted text>
Why, that's some pretty darn good name-calling there, podnuh! Fact: the BC shown to the people, was/is/always will be ......... FAKE. Fact: Lil "o" had quite the "reputation", in Shytcago's merrier lifestyle scene. Fact: Lil "o" is a liar. hee hee hee

Location hidden

#196004 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic .
<quoted text>
Fruitland, eh? Figures. It is rumoured the deputy police chief of Fruitland, an avowed KKK member, had his white sheet embroidered.
How many people have YOU bashed for siting RT? And a RUMOUR from RT at that?!?
Again, would it be okay with you if a cop was associated with the New Black Panthers?

Location hidden

#196005 Jul 17, 2014
How come they have not released the number of US passport holders that were on the Malaysian airliner that was shot down. We knew within hours about the 154 people from the Netherlands and most other countries but I guess Americans don't count!!!
We are NOT talking about the identities but the NUMBER of US passport holders so don't claim they are waiting to notify NOK.
I think i can hear the crickets in the White House.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196006 Jul 17, 2014

Ottawa

#196007 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to do a Jacqueau on you. "RT"!!! Now this is NOT good and they should be let go but are any cops members of the New Black Panthers? I bet there are!!!!
The biggest racist in the White House since LBJ is ...... Obama! And Holder is the biggest racist AG we have had since Thomas W. Gregory.
wojar proved they were KK. Now your turn. YOU prove there are black panther cops.

BTW, are you comparing the KKK's ravages and human rights abuses, murder for one, with the Black Panthers'?

Ottawa

#196008 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Birfoon boy's rebuttal of facts and evidence consists of name calling and spouting conclusory remarks that are not backed up by a shred of evidence.
The sorry birfoon loser cannot rebut any of the facts recited below. All he has is "Shortboy, floater." Sad, pathetic, loser.
<quoted text>
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, that's some pretty darn good name-calling there, podnuh! Fact: the BC shown to the people, was/is/always will be ......... FAKE. Fact: Lil "o" had quite the "reputation", in Shytcago's merrier lifestyle scene. Fact: Lil "o" is a liar. hee hee hee
"pretty darn good name-calling", you say? Why, wojar could walk into a nursery or kindergarten and utter Birfoon boy and birfoon and all would laugh, including the teacher. Now, could you, vulgar boy LRS, walk into the same nursery or kindergarten and start reciting "kerplunk, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, Pollack" etc and not have the cops called on you?

Bristol, CT

#196009 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rougie saying "I'll bet" is not evidence. Sorry.
wojar wrote:
http://rt.com/usa/172736-fruitland-park-polic ...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#196010 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
Is there any fable you won't cling to?

Ottawa

#196011 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How come they have not released the number of US passport holders that were on the Malaysian airliner that was shot down. We knew within hours about the 154 people from the Netherlands and most other countries but I guess Americans don't count!!!
We are NOT talking about the identities but the NUMBER of US passport holders so don't claim they are waiting to notify NOK.
Fool. The plane took off from Amsterdam, in EUROPE, it was a Malaysian airliner. Of course the don't yet have the names of any unfortunate U.S. citizen that may have been on board. And this is somehow another White House conspiracy?

11 AM EDST : Announcement of Malaysian flight crash over the Ukraine. Missile strike suspected.

11:05 AM EDST : Obama issues immediate order to NOT release any names of any U.S. citizens that may be on board.

Foxnews.com : Obama is number one suspect in downing of Malaysian airliner. Rogue Scholar of the U.S. celebrates.

Ottawa

#196012 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
Notice BS Network . What a fool.

OBAMA CERTIFICATE RECORDS DESTROYED BY TSUNAMI

FEBRUARY 27, 2010, 8:02 P.M. ET

Honolulu, HI (BS News Network)

Bristol, CT

#196013 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact, Romper's birfoon fantasies lack any evidence at all.

Sorry birfoon boy. Yelling and screaming is not evidence.

Now what does Chicago's "lifestyle scene" have to do with birfoon fantasies of Kenyan birth?

ZERO. And birfoons don't have a clue why they are totally irrelevant.

ZERO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196014 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"pretty darn good name-calling", you say? Why, wojar could walk into a nursery or kindergarten and utter Birfoon boy and birfoon and all would laugh, including the teacher. Now, could you, vulgar boy LRS, walk into the same nursery or kindergarten and start reciting "kerplunk, dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, butt flapper, Pollack" etc and not have the cops called on you?
You suffer from diarrhea of the brain. Can you hear it slosh back and forth?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196016 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Fool. The plane took off from Amsterdam, in EUROPE, it was a Malaysian airliner. Of course the don't yet have the names of any unfortunate U.S. citizen that may have been on board. And this is somehow another White House conspiracy?
11 AM EDST : Announcement of Malaysian flight crash over the Ukraine. Missile strike suspected.
11:05 AM EDST : Obama issues immediate order to NOT release any names of any U.S. citizens that may be on board.
Foxnews.com : Obama is number one suspect in downing of Malaysian airliner. Rogue Scholar of the U.S. celebrates.
Numbers, dip, numbers! Are you stupid?

Location hidden

#196017 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are NOT talking about NAMES you embacilli. Before you board any international flight you have to show a passport! So you know you have 154 Dutch passport holders, so many German passport holders, so many Brits, etc. but they do not know how many people had AMERICAN passports? Come on, get a brain!!!!
No, I do not think Obama has to release even bit of every information but one of his very first EO said anything that may effect the White House, has to be cleared by the White House. This coming form the most transparent administration in history. And anyone that believe that is an Idiotard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,406,445
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min Ize Found 70,851
Chicago has the Worst Women 51 min Jimbo 41
People who annoy you. 58 min Jimbo 3
This is reason Pat Buchanan fired from CNN. 1 hr PatSezVOTETRUMP 4
Al Sharpton 1 hr AlisApieceOfShyt 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 103,173

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages