BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242137 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196035 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a conspiracy sucker. Before releasing number of U.S. passports, the U.S. gov't has to weigh the consequences of such a move, as surely there must have been some Americans on board..........
. You un-sissy Putin boy, your idol, is a cold-blooded killer.
Two points here. What consequences?
Next, Putin is my idol? I have more respect for Putin because he is not affraid of the placid penis in our White House. Obama is a bigger wimp than Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter.
"If you cross another of my pink-lines, why I am going to get mad as heck"!!!!

Location hidden

#196036 Jul 18, 2014
Reagan; "massacre" , "crime against humanity"! vs. Obama; "tragedy"!!!
It is obvious that Obama is no Reagan!!!!

President Reagan's Address to the Nation on the Soviet Attack on a Korean Airliner (KAL 007)

Location hidden

#196037 Jul 18, 2014
Bush looked like a leader when he strutted across a carrier flight deck in a flight suit while Obama looks like a limp-wristed Caddy Boy!

Location hidden

#196038 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you need to stay away from aviation subjects all together. I have been "locked-on" by North Korean AA radars before. Do you think a Chinook can outrun a SAM-2/3?
Next, why have they released most other countries' numbers of passport holders?
And finally the Separatists admitted to shooting down a AN-26 at the same time the Malaysian 777 disappeared by there are no missing AN-26s reported! And then they deleted their posts. That does not sound suspicious to YOU???
You really sucked up the Red Kool Aide Putin was serving through RT yesterday!!!
In the Summer of 1980 the North Koreans shot a SAM at a SR-71 and ...... missed. For the next two weeks I flew my Chinook along the central part of the DMZ and there was no radar tracks coming from the North much less a lock-on. I think the kimchi-eaters were affraid to turn their radars on!!!
Oh, when a radar "sweeps" your aircraft you get a track on the AN/APR-39 every 4-5 seconds but if they lock-on it is a pulsating track with a "be, be, be, be, beeping" sound. What you never want to see is the red light start to flash as the Army was affraid it they loaded our decoy flares we might accidentally set ground fires. Yep, just days after they shoot a SAM at a SR-71 and Jimmy Carter was more affraid of setting a rice field on fire than having a Chinook blown out of the sky!

AN/APR-39D(V)2 Radar Warning Receiver/Electronic Warfare Management System
http://www.northropgrumman.com/capabilities/a...

Decoy flares;

Location hidden

#196039 Jul 18, 2014
Now this pilot should have gotten his azz kicked for this

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196040 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques,
I am not yet entirely convinced that either one of those airliners were not brought down by a disgruntled Mark Kirk staffer.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196041 Jul 18, 2014
Who in their right mind fly's a commecial jet jam-packed with people over a war zone?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196042 Jul 18, 2014
Javques,
For an industry that likes toi slap itself on the back for it's safety record, aviation has sure wreaked a lot of havoc.
loose

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196043 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But when the Russian short down Korean AL Flight 007, Reagan CANCELLED his vacation and returned to the White House. And while Reagan called it for what is was, Obummer Boy just calls it simply a tragedy.
Oh, Obama has been in office just five and a half years and during those five years he has attended almost as many fund raising events as Bush did in EIGHT years.
You obviously did not hear what the V.P. had to say about the incident.

Ottawa

#196044 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you need to stay away from aviation subjects all together. I have been "locked-on" by North Korean AA radars before. Do you think a Chinook can outrun a SAM-2/3?
Next, why have they released most other countries' numbers of passport holders?
And finally the Separatists admitted to shooting down a AN-26 at the same time the Malaysian 777 disappeared by there are no missing AN-26s reported! And then they deleted their posts. That does not sound suspicious to YOU???
You really sucked up the Red Kool Aide Putin was serving through RT yesterday!!!
1. What does your 1st paragraph have to do with what we are discussing? Except maybe for more boasting;

2. Aviation? What does the release of the number of U.S. passports have to do with aviation? YOU need to stay away from anything that requires a tad of common sense;

3. FYI, this is the 3rd aircraft the rebels have shot down. It sounded more than suspicious to me when they shot down the first one. It took three for you to finally see the light and realise that your ally and good friend Putin, the non-sissy one, is behind all of this? Bravo. ;

4. RT? I never watch it. You obviously do.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196045 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques,
All I have say is now is, "Sail fast and live slow".
loose

Ottawa

#196046 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you just sited Putins RT and you dare complain about an OBVIOUS satirical peace? I know, anything Obama or Putin says, you accept as the Gospel Truth!
You are the one who lauded Putin and Pravda, in direct support of phoney American Lady. You even went on what a man Putin is compared to Obama. And backed up phoney American Lady's adoration of Pravda. Putin's YOUR hero, not mine and pawning him off on me now that you've seen his true face, the killer one, you want to be rid of him. Not so easy, comrade.

As to my citing RT, nope, I never did that.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196047 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques,
There is just way, way too much testosterone in aviation, to put it mildly.
Every one of those aviators is cocky, and don't tell me ima lion.
The whole industry is cocky. Especially the FAA.
Did I ever tell you that my brother is a pilot? I won't fly in his plane either.
loose

Location hidden

#196048 Jul 18, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Who in their right mind fly's a commecial jet jam-packed with people over a war zone?
It was on an APPROVED flight plan by both the Ukraine and RUSSIA!!! The Russian were expecting it to enter their airspace!!!
Also,t here was NO US FAA NOTAM on this area. There was one for the Crimea but they were well NORTH of the Crimea. Several U.S. air carriers had had banned their aircraft but this was done by the CEOs of Delta and other US ACs and not the US FAA. The US FAA has subsequently put out a NOTAM but it was AFTER THE FACTS!!!
Again, you need to stay away from any aviation subjects as you are CLUELESS. But Idiotards like you will not as you THINK you know all the answers about every subject.

Location hidden

#196050 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
1. What does your 1st paragraph have to do with what we are discussing? Except maybe for more boasting;
2. Aviation? What does the release of the number of U.S. passports have to do with aviation? YOU need to stay away from anything that requires a tad of common sense;
3. FYI, this is the 3rd aircraft the rebels have shot down. It sounded more than suspicious to me when they shot down the first one. It took three for you to finally see the light and realise that your ally and good friend Putin, the non-sissy one, is behind all of this? Bravo. ;
What is the "service ceiling" of an AN-26? 24.600 feet!!! What is the cruise speed of an AN-26? 235 knots!! So they where shooting at a plane that was at 33,000 feet doing 490 knots and they THOUGHT it was an AN-26?!? I see you are about as bright as a burnt out light bulb!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-26

Location hidden

#196051 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
And you are about as bright as a one what light bulb!

Location hidden

#196052 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You obviously did not hear what the V.P. had to say about the incident.
Ah, is the VeeP the Prez.? Joe O'Biden is about as bright as Owl Gore is!!!

Location hidden

#196054 Jul 18, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Javques,
For an industry that likes toi slap itself on the back for it's safety record, aviation has sure wreaked a lot of havoc.
loose
Well, you are at least ten times safer flying in a scheduled commercial airliner than you are driving in a car. And you are four times safer flying in a single-engined private plane than riding on a motorcycle.
Again, you do not have enough active brain cells to talk about aviation.

Location hidden

#196055 Jul 18, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Javques,
loose
Oh, neither of the Malaysian airliners that have crashed were ..... NOT ACCIDENT!!!!
You do know the difference between an accident and MURDER, don't you? Probably knot!

Location hidden

#196056 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
wojar proved they were KK. Now your turn. YOU prove there are black panther cops.
BTW, are you comparing the KKK's ravages and human rights abuses, murder for one, with the Black Panthers'?
Since the Civil Rights Act of 1964, well, YES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,568,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min Pasquali 11,043
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 3,674
Trump Just Sux 6 hr Manhunt 97
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 13 hr BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 14 hr Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 15 hr Willie G 69

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance