BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242994 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196022 Jul 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact, Romper's birfoon fantasies lack any evidence at all.
Sorry birfoon boy. Yelling and screaming is not evidence.
Now what does Chicago's "lifestyle scene" have to do with birfoon fantasies of Kenyan birth?
ZERO. And birfoons don't have a clue why they are totally irrelevant.
ZERO.
<quoted text>
The only thing that makes you relevant, is your BO! Say, been trying out that WOWEE ZOWEE line? LMAO! Anyone who travels 8500 miles for V and hopefully a hard one is most irrelevant. Even among the gay community.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196023 Jul 17, 2014
Major events happening all over and where is Lil "o"? Doing what he does best, running his mouth at a fundraiser! What a colossal failure of a president. The worst in history, by far!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#196024 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer from diarrhea of the brain. Can you hear it slosh back and forth?
More language not fit for nursery or kindergarten. You're filth and vulgarity personified, all in one.

Ottawa

#196025 Jul 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How come they have not released the number of US passport holders that were on the Malaysian airliner that was shot down. We knew within hours about the 154 people from the Netherlands and most other countries but I guess Americans don't count!!!
We are NOT talking about the identities but the NUMBER of US passport holders so don't claim they are waiting to notify NOK.
I think i can hear the crickets in the White House.
<quoted text>
We are NOT talking about NAMES you embacilli. Before you board any international flight you have to show a passport! So you know you have 154 Dutch passport holders, so many German passport holders, so many Brits, etc. but they do not know how many people had AMERICAN passports? Come on, get a brain!!!!
No, I do not think Obama has to release even bit of every information but one of his very first EO said anything that may effect the White House, has to be cleared by the White House. This coming form the most transparent administration in history. And anyone that believe that is an Idiotard!
You are such a conspiracy sucker. Before releasing number of U.S. passports, the U.S. gov't has to weigh the consequences of such a move, as surely there must have been some Americans on board. You don't understand the gravity of the situation. President has to first find out WHO shot the plane down, if at that time it was a sure thing that this is what happened and the...repercussions - this is not unlike the torpedoing of the Lusitania in WWI which partly justified the entry of the U.S. in that war - the Lusitania, like the Malaysian 777 , was not an American vessel. It'll all come out in the wash, just wait and see. Putin obviously supplied the rebels with sophisticated equipment. It's not your everyday rebel group that possesses missiles that can attain speeds of 2300 mph and shoot down an airliner at 32,000 feet. You un-sissy Putin boy, your idol, is a cold-blooded killer.

Ottawa

#196026 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
You boys beginning to understand what was meant by "Empty Chair"? DABs
Yes, empty chair wins over famed Russian birther attorney what's her name again?

Then Clint "make my pablum" Eastwood engages conversation with chair at Rep convention. Chair wins.

Yes,I fully understand what chair means.

Ottawa

#196027 Jul 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
Major events happening all over and where is Lil "o"? Doing what he does best, running his mouth at a fundraiser! What a colossal failure of a president. The worst in history, by far!
Yes, he was attending a fundraiser. Other presidents, while in office, never did that. And, he was warned the Russian rebels in the Ukraine were going to shoot down a Malaysian airliner. Yet, he attended the fundraiser just the same.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196028 Jul 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
More language not fit for nursery or kindergarten. You're filth and vulgarity personified, all in one.
Another kindergarten lifer? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#196029 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, empty chair wins over famed Russian birther attorney what's her name again?
Then Clint "make my pablum" Eastwood engages conversation with chair at Rep convention. Chair wins.
Yes,I fully understand what chair means.
The deliberate mocking of Lil "o's" performance was monumental. Too bad you weren't intelligent enough to understand. And Lil "o" proves him right every single day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#196031 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, he was attending a fundraiser. Other presidents, while in office, never did that. And, he was warned the Russian rebels in the Ukraine were going to shoot down a Malaysian airliner. Yet, he attended the fundraiser just the same.
But when the Russian short down Korean AL Flight 007, Reagan CANCELLED his vacation and returned to the White House. And while Reagan called it for what is was, Obummer Boy just calls it simply a tragedy.
Oh, Obama has been in office just five and a half years and during those five years he has attended almost as many fund raising events as Bush did in EIGHT years.

Location hidden

#196032 Jul 18, 2014
Excuse me,Obama has attended MORE fund raising events that Bush did and he out did Clinton in his first term!!!!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Location hidden

#196033 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You are such a conspiracy sucker. Before releasing number of U.S. passports, the U.S. gov't has to weigh the consequences of such a move, as surely there must have been some Americans on board. You don't understand the gravity of the situation. President has to first find out WHO shot the plane down, if at that time it was a sure thing that this is what happened and the...repercussions - this is not unlike the torpedoing of the Lusitania in WWI which partly justified the entry of the U.S. in that war - the Lusitania, like the Malaysian 777 , was not an American vessel. It'll all come out in the wash, just wait and see. Putin obviously supplied the rebels with sophisticated equipment. It's not your everyday rebel group that possesses missiles that can attain speeds of 2300 mph and shoot down an airliner at 32,000 feet. You un-sissy Putin boy, your idol, is a cold-blooded killer.
Again, you need to stay away from aviation subjects all together. I have been "locked-on" by North Korean AA radars before. Do you think a Chinook can outrun a SAM-2/3?
Next, why have they released most other countries' numbers of passport holders?
And finally the Separatists admitted to shooting down a AN-26 at the same time the Malaysian 777 disappeared by there are no missing AN-26s reported! And then they deleted their posts. That does not sound suspicious to YOU???
You really sucked up the Red Kool Aide Putin was serving through RT yesterday!!!

Location hidden

#196034 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Notice BS Network . What a fool.
OBAMA CERTIFICATE RECORDS DESTROYED BY TSUNAMI
FEBRUARY 27, 2010, 8:02 P.M. ET
Honolulu, HI (BS News Network)
But you just sited Putins RT and you dare complain about an OBVIOUS satirical peace? I know, anything Obama or Putin says, you accept as the Gospel Truth!

Location hidden

#196035 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You are such a conspiracy sucker. Before releasing number of U.S. passports, the U.S. gov't has to weigh the consequences of such a move, as surely there must have been some Americans on board..........
. You un-sissy Putin boy, your idol, is a cold-blooded killer.
Two points here. What consequences?
Next, Putin is my idol? I have more respect for Putin because he is not affraid of the placid penis in our White House. Obama is a bigger wimp than Jimmy "The White Peanut Man" Carter.
"If you cross another of my pink-lines, why I am going to get mad as heck"!!!!

Location hidden

#196036 Jul 18, 2014
Reagan; "massacre" , "crime against humanity"! vs. Obama; "tragedy"!!!
It is obvious that Obama is no Reagan!!!!

President Reagan's Address to the Nation on the Soviet Attack on a Korean Airliner (KAL 007)

Location hidden

#196037 Jul 18, 2014
Bush looked like a leader when he strutted across a carrier flight deck in a flight suit while Obama looks like a limp-wristed Caddy Boy!

Location hidden

#196038 Jul 18, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you need to stay away from aviation subjects all together. I have been "locked-on" by North Korean AA radars before. Do you think a Chinook can outrun a SAM-2/3?
Next, why have they released most other countries' numbers of passport holders?
And finally the Separatists admitted to shooting down a AN-26 at the same time the Malaysian 777 disappeared by there are no missing AN-26s reported! And then they deleted their posts. That does not sound suspicious to YOU???
You really sucked up the Red Kool Aide Putin was serving through RT yesterday!!!
In the Summer of 1980 the North Koreans shot a SAM at a SR-71 and ...... missed. For the next two weeks I flew my Chinook along the central part of the DMZ and there was no radar tracks coming from the North much less a lock-on. I think the kimchi-eaters were affraid to turn their radars on!!!
Oh, when a radar "sweeps" your aircraft you get a track on the AN/APR-39 every 4-5 seconds but if they lock-on it is a pulsating track with a "be, be, be, be, beeping" sound. What you never want to see is the red light start to flash as the Army was affraid it they loaded our decoy flares we might accidentally set ground fires. Yep, just days after they shoot a SAM at a SR-71 and Jimmy Carter was more affraid of setting a rice field on fire than having a Chinook blown out of the sky!

AN/APR-39D(V)2 Radar Warning Receiver/Electronic Warfare Management System
http://www.northropgrumman.com/capabilities/a...

Decoy flares;

Location hidden

#196039 Jul 18, 2014
Now this pilot should have gotten his azz kicked for this

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#196040 Jul 18, 2014
Jacques,
I am not yet entirely convinced that either one of those airliners were not brought down by a disgruntled Mark Kirk staffer.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196041 Jul 18, 2014
Who in their right mind fly's a commecial jet jam-packed with people over a war zone?

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#196042 Jul 18, 2014
Javques,
For an industry that likes toi slap itself on the back for it's safety record, aviation has sure wreaked a lot of havoc.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,640,530
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 11 hr Rules for Rubes 2
Well, Well Whatdayaknow? 11 hr Negrah History 12
Sarah Sanders is a Hog 13 hr Burp-azz hole 2
Help me 13 hr Negrah rape 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 hr Nannabella 11,534
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 14 hr They cannot kill ... 3,738

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance