BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196978 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195898 Jul 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
Only 41 percent of Republicans said they would support the United States. The rest are traitors waving the American flag on 4th of July and the Confederate flag the rest of the year.
Mississippi Republicans are neither American nor Christian. They are simply hypocrites.
That means 4 out of 10 still support the Lil "o". Do try and catch the meaning in the future. LMAO! floater

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195899 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still empty, huh? LMAO! Please, continue with your childish name calling, it really shows us the real you! BTW, Hawaii lied. LMAO! Conned not once but TWICE! And, still you just eat it up! Atta boi, Glotard. floater
The birfoon engages in projection. Yup, Hawaii lied. Momma went to Africa with no motive (and not evidence), smuggled kid back into America with no motive (and no evidence). Teenage mom hoodwinked DOH with no motive (and no evidence). And after hoodwinking DOH, and having a BC, endeavored to get a fake SSN just for the fun of it (no motive and no evidence).(MORON, if they hoodwinked DOH according to Birfoonism they wouldn't have needed to get a fake SSN.) The birfoon fantasy implodes at every level.

Your hate fueled fantasy has no legs. All it has left is hate. H-A-T-E. That's not name calling. You are wearing it on your sleeve!

Sorry, your HATE fueled fantasy died long ago. It's dead in the real world. It only lives in the Birfoonistan Play World.

Bristol, CT

#195900 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes a stupid polish boi think he can understand anything "southern"? LMAO! Translation for the stupid polish kid; "WE DON'T LIKE OBAMA"! Can ya hear me now? LMAO!!! Hey, you never got back to me on how many youthful, innocent minds you totally f'kd up during your teaching years. LMAO!!!
Does Romper think UNITED STATES means anything other than UNITED STATES in the South?

I was a professor at three different southern universities, and as I recall, "United States" meant the United States of America in the South as well as in the North.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The question posed was if they would support the UNITED STATES if there was another civil war.
What part of UNITED STATES does Romper not comprehend?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195901 Jul 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone use the word hate to describe a hateful bigot's hate? It should be obvious.
BTW, Romper, Hawaii verified that they have the original vital record on file, and that they have had it since it was filed in August 1961. Nope, they never said it was destroyed. Ever.
Obama's evidence, including official certification and verification by the State of Hawaii, is beyond any criterion of evidence required.
If that's not enough, one must question the questioner about his motivation.
Hate. Bigotry/ Racism.
There is no other explanation. Sorry, that's not the "race card" it's a fact.
Lost? Original lost? Is that a new twist? Never been mentioned here far as I know. "Curly" LRS (demoted from Moe and Larry) now inventing new "facts". Wonder if he'd care to show us how he unearthed this new "fact".

Prediction : "Curly" LRS will write that he posted it many times and therefore we should find it. He even told me to find the post where I said I hate someone or something though I never did. But he saw it, refuses to produce it.

Bristol, CT

#195902 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That means 4 out of 10 still support the Lil "o". Do try and catch the meaning in the future. LMAO! floater
Nope, It doesn't mean what play world justices think it means.

It means exactly what it means. 61 per cent of traitorous Mississippi Republicans did not indicate that they would support the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (ya know, that country with the stars and stripes?) in a civil war.
wojar wrote:
Only 41 percent of Republicans said they would support the United States. The rest are traitors waving the American flag on 4th of July and the Confederate flag the rest of the year.
Mississippi Republicans are neither American nor Christian. They are simply hypocrites.

Ottawa

#195903 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes a stupid polish boi think he can understand anything "southern"? LMAO! Translation for the stupid polish kid; "WE DON'T LIKE OBAMA"! Can ya hear me now? LMAO!!! Hey, you never got back to me on how many youthful, innocent minds you totally f'kd up during your teaching years. LMAO!!!
You're stuffed, no intelligent riposte forthcoming, so out come "Polish boi".

They said THEY WOULD NOT SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, never mentioned Obama, DOH. Obama is the duly elected president of the United States, Curly. He is not, nor has he ever declared he IS the United States.

Bristol, CT

#195904 Jul 16, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost? Original lost? Is that a new twist? Never been mentioned here far as I know. "Curly" LRS (demoted from Moe and Larry) now inventing new "facts". Wonder if he'd care to show us how he unearthed this new "fact".
Prediction : "Curly" LRS will write that he posted it many times and therefore we should find it. He even told me to find the post where I said I hate someone or something though I never did. But he saw it, refuses to produce it.
Curly refuses to produce it because, as we know, he is such a busy oil bajillionaire, who happens to spend every day on Topix, and fantasizes that his 24/7 state appointed nurse, who wipes up his accidents, is his girlfriend.

Bristol, CT

#195905 Jul 16, 2014
I find it interesting that died-in-the-wool haters are now going back to birfoon BC rants. What could be the motivation? The manufactured fantasy BC issue died. It's a non-issue. It is dead. Proven FALSE beyond any reasonable or conceivably rational doubt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195906 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I know it's a sort of a repeat, but who could resist mocking the clown that you are :
EINSTEIN to LRS : e=mc2
LRS : Uh? Dumbazzbastard butt flapper.
LRS : Got him. Ah, I just love the smell of burnt 'tard in the morning! LMAO!!
You continue your downward spiral. Imbecile.

Bristol, CT

#195907 Jul 16, 2014
The Rise of the Nonworking Rich

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/the_rise_...

http://tinyurl.com/odgl8l3

The “self-made” man or woman, the symbol of American meritocracy, is disappearing. Six of today’s ten wealthiest Americans are heirs to prominent fortunes. Just six Walmart heirs have more wealth than the bottom 42 percent of Americans combined (up from 30 percent in 2007).

This is the dynastic form of wealth French economist Thomas Piketty warns about. It’s been the major source of wealth in Europe for centuries. It’s about to become the major source in America – unless, that is, we do something about it.

George W. Bush’s biggest tax breaks helped high earners but they provided even more help to people living off accumulated wealth. While the top tax rate on income from work dropped from 39.6% to 35 percent, the top rate on dividends went from 39.6%(taxed as ordinary income) to 15 percent, and the estate tax was completely eliminated.

Rep. Paul Ryan’s “road map,” which continues to be the bible of Republican economic policy, eliminates all taxes on interest, dividends, capital gains, and estates.

Yet the specter of an entire generation who do nothing for their money other than speed-dial their wealth management advisors isn’t particularly attractive.

What to do? First, restore the estate tax in full.

Second, eliminate the “stepped-up-basis on death” rule. This obscure tax provision allows heirs to avoid paying capital gains taxes on the increased value of assets accumulated during the life of the deceased. Such untaxed gains account for more than half of the value of estates worth more than $100 million, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Third, institute a wealth tax. We already have an annual wealth tax on homes, the major asset of the middle class. It’s called the property tax. Why not a small annual tax on the value of stocks and bonds, the major assets of the wealthy?

We don’t have to sit by and watch our meritocracy be replaced by a permanent aristocracy, and our democracy be undermined by dynastic wealth. We can and must take action — before it’s too late.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195908 Jul 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The birfoon engages in projection. Yup, Hawaii lied. Momma went to Africa with no motive (and not evidence), smuggled kid back into America with no motive (and no evidence). Teenage mom hoodwinked DOH with no motive (and no evidence). And after hoodwinking DOH, and having a BC, endeavored to get a fake SSN just for the fun of it (no motive and no evidence).(MORON, if they hoodwinked DOH according to Birfoonism they wouldn't have needed to get a fake SSN.) The birfoon fantasy implodes at every level.
Your hate fueled fantasy has no legs. All it has left is hate. H-A-T-E. That's not name calling. You are wearing it on your sleeve!
Sorry, your HATE fueled fantasy died long ago. It's dead in the real world. It only lives in the Birfoonistan Play World.
Oh my, is the moronic Glotard seeing how many times he can use his favorite word, "hate"? You sound upset, little one. Probably from all that bottled-up anger of yours. LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195909 Jul 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Romper think UNITED STATES means anything other than UNITED STATES in the South?
I was a professor at three different southern universities, and as I recall, "United States" meant the United States of America in the South as well as in the North.
<quoted text>
That's because you're ignorant of southern slang. Hmm, imagine that, 4 out of 10 still support Lil "o". 40%, just like his approval rating! LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195910 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
You're stuffed, no intelligent riposte forthcoming, so out come "Polish boi".
They said THEY WOULD NOT SUPPORT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, never mentioned Obama, DOH. Obama is the duly elected president of the United States, Curly. He is not, nor has he ever declared he IS the United States.
Man, are you ever stupid!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195911 Jul 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Who said "lost", DAB? LMAO! I hear LTR is offering a special rate for tards. You should take him up on it. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195912 Jul 16, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Curly refuses to produce it because, as we know, he is such a busy oil bajillionaire, who happens to spend every day on Topix, and fantasizes that his 24/7 state appointed nurse, who wipes up his accidents, is his girlfriend.
Actually, it's Lil "o" who is too chickenshyt to produce it, not me. BTW, the RN (actually, surgeon's first assistant) will be in town soon. She's such a sweetheart. Blond and beautiful, too! But, only in your dreams Glotardo! LMAO!!!

I'll see what she thinks of your Wowee Zowee come on line. LMAO!!! I can tell you now, she'll start laughing, as well she should. You're brushed aside with a flick of her wrist! Enjoy your circlejerk buddies! floater

Bristol, CT

#195914 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, is the moronic Glotard seeing how many times he can use his favorite word, "hate"? You sound upset, little one. Probably from all that bottled-up anger of yours. LMAO!
Sorry loser, your fantasies are not based on evidence.

All you got is your fantasy that I am "upset"? That's not evidence, loser.

Pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#195915 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's Lil "o" who is too chickenshyt to produce it, not me. BTW, the RN (actually, surgeon's first assistant) will be in town soon. She's such a sweetheart. Blond and beautiful, too! But, only in your dreams Glotardo! LMAO!!!
I'll see what she thinks of your Wowee Zowee come on line. LMAO!!! I can tell you now, she'll start laughing, as well she should. You're brushed aside with a flick of her wrist! Enjoy your circlejerk buddies! floater
Proof beyond reasonable doubt is publicly available.
Sorry loser. The game was over long ago. You're pissing into the wind.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Bristol, CT

#195916 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're ignorant of southern slang. Hmm, imagine that, 4 out of 10 still support Lil "o". 40%, just like his approval rating! LMAO!!!
6 out of 10 Mississippians are traitorous. Incidentally, "The United States of America" is not southern slang. Get a clue. The United States of America existed before Mississippi was a state.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Ottawa

#195917 Jul 16, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue your downward spiral. Imbecile.
Like I said.

You : "Uh?"

Bristol, CT

#195918 Jul 16, 2014
According to Romper math, 40% of loyal Republicans means 60% of disloyal is false.

What is Romper smoking? The majority of Mississippi Republicans are disloyal to the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Realtime 1,275,654
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min Doug77 6,414
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min IB DaMann 54,509
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 3 hr Pianolegs blows GAS 5
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 3 hr Im DA JUDD 2
Black lives matter 3 hr NO THEY DON-T 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr boundary painter 1,348
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages