BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195698 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Romper thinks Rougie's ignorance of human genetics concerning height has something to do with Obama?
Is he on drugs? Is he drunk? Or is he "dry drunk"?
<quoted text>
Who said it had anything to do with Rogue? Not I. I know it must be hard watching your hero fail miserably. LMAO!! Don't throw a tantrum now. BTW, are you an alcoholic?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195699 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need me to draw you a map, little Romper twerp, I will.
<quoted text>
Aw, Shortboy is really showing his azz, now. How sweet! LMAO! He's so ugly when his ears are smoking and his azz is dripping. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195700 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need me to draw you a map, little Romper twerp, I will.
<quoted text>
No map required, my little biatch

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#195701 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it had anything to do with Rogue? Not I. I know it must be hard watching your hero fail miserably. LMAO!! Don't throw a tantrum now. BTW, are you an alcoholic?
Huh? You butt in on Rouge's nonsense and then wonder what it had to do with
Rogue's stupidity?

Are you daft?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Romper thinks Rougie's ignorance of human genetics concerning height has something to do with Obama?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195702 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I named one, you nitwit. Do you not read? Hey, what can I say, azzholes get what they deserve. The world dislikes azzholes. Take that as a tip, Jacqueline.
Calling your bluff once more,.Here's your post. Where is it?

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I could name plenty that you hate, you're simply not man enough to admit it, Jacqueline! BTW, those words are perfect descriptions of your ilk. No frustration whatsoever. LMAO!!! Oh, how Jacqueline wishes he had the power to be able to "make" others feel one way or the other. Unfortunately (for you), you are not capable. Spew some of your undying love for Bush! Here's an example of one of my words (according to you) and how it most appropriately describes you - YOU'RE FOS! really Destroyed and reduced to rubble. Even more so than I first thought! You reap what you sow, boy!

==========

You can't. Best you stifle yourself.

RationalState

#195703 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No map required, my little biatch
So you figured it out? I doubt it.

Ottawa

#195704 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response Alcoholic = DRUNK! Not so. There is a difference between driving buzzed and driving drunk.
BTW, the NSC defines Alcohol IMPAIRED as having a BAC of over 0.10% whereas a driver can get a DUI ticket with 0.08% unless you are driving a commercial vehicle in which it is 0.04% which is the same for Commercial pilots, Commercial boats/ships and Rail Road Trains (I think they are all considered commercial).
But here in Jacksonville, January 2000) they will not prosecute a police lieutenant who totaled out his patrol car and then at the hospital had a blood test which indicated he was a 0.239%(almost three times over 0.08%) two hours after the accident so it was probably higher when he had his "crash".
In the Scandinavian countries, tolerance is ZERO,. You have ONE sip of wine or beer, that's it, you're off the road, fined and suspended. It's the only way. You drive, you DON'T drink. Wish we had that here. Here, it's 0.05%
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195705 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You butt in on Rouge's nonsense and then wonder what it had to do with
Rogue's stupidity?
Are you daft?
<quoted text>
As if Mr. Azz doesn't butt in! Get it? LMAO!

Ottawa

#195706 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
<quoted text>
It's that bathtub beer and pork rinds. They don't mix too well.

Ottawa

#195707 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us, if a white woman mates with a black man, what will the color of their children be? on the average, two tan, one black and one white!
Again tortured by race. Who asked you?

RationalState

#195708 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would? And, better yet, who cares?
Who wouldn't is more appropriate. A person who is scientifically illiterate wouldn't know or care.

Embrace it, MORON.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195709 Jul 12, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling your bluff once more,.Here's your post. Where is it?
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I could name plenty that you hate, you're simply not man enough to admit it, Jacqueline! BTW, those words are perfect descriptions of your ilk. No frustration whatsoever. LMAO!!! Oh, how Jacqueline wishes he had the power to be able to "make" others feel one way or the other. Unfortunately (for you), you are not capable. Spew some of your undying love for Bush! Here's an example of one of my words (according to you) and how it most appropriately describes you - YOU'RE FOS! really Destroyed and reduced to rubble. Even more so than I first thought! You reap what you sow, boy!
==========
You can't. Best you stifle yourself.
Obviously you cannot read. Imagine that, the answer is right before Jacqueline's eyes but he can see it! Anyone, anyone AT ALL surprised? Nope. Maybe a few lessons with LTR would help you? LMAO!!!

RationalState

#195710 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As if Mr. Azz doesn't butt in! Get it? LMAO!
R U taking your meds? You're the moron who butted in and then decided the subject was something different.

MORON.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195711 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
It's that bathtub beer and pork rinds. They don't mix too well.
Are you a wine head?

RationalState

#195712 Jul 12, 2014
Yes, Joe, the sky is blue due to Rayliegh scattering.

LRS: I know it must be hard watching your hero fail miserably. LMAO!! Don't throw a tantrum now. BTW, are you an alcoholic?

Huh? R U taking your meds?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195713 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wouldn't is more appropriate. A person who is scientifically illiterate wouldn't know or care.
Embrace it, MORON.
Ah, you fail to see what is obvious, little cricket. Tis not the message but the source.(old Indian/Japanese sayin') Hint: "source" = "you". Get it? LMAO!!!! So, how many youthful minds ya reckon you totally f**ked up, in your teaching years? LMAO!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195714 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
R U taking your meds? You're the moron who butted in and then decided the subject was something different.
MORON.
YOU BUTT IN ALL THE TIME! STFU! Can ya hear me, now?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#195715 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Executive level experience? Was he not partner in a law firm? Did he not deal with companies and all gov't levels as a community organiser? As to "Executive level experience" :
It seems to me that the great majority of presidents since Independence were lawyers, except for the odd actor here and there. Result? Some good and bad ones, and prior profession seems to have had little to do with it.
Obama never served in the military, never ran a business,and quit his Senate position after serving less than half his elected term. Obama is one of the least experienced people ever to occupy The White House. BTW: He was never a "partner in a law firm" Obama's credentials are all lies. Obama was never a genius,never had a 4.00 grade point average,we don't know if he was even academically qualified to attend Harvard since he will not release his transcripts from Columbia. While he was a community organizer in South Chicago,he never helped any of the elderly people that died. As a community organizer, Obama's claim to fame was fund raising for Islamic terrorist,not for helping local people in Chicago.

RationalState

#195716 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BUTT IN ALL THE TIME! STFU! Can ya hear me, now?
You stupid sh- faced moron. You butted in on a conversation you didn't have a clue about.

You probably don't even remember the topic you butted in on. MORON TROLL.

RationalState

#195717 Jul 12, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never served in the military, never ran a business,and quit his Senate position after serving less than half his elected term. Obama is one of the least experienced people ever to occupy The White House. BTW: He was never a "partner in a law firm" Obama's credentials are all lies. Obama was never a genius,never had a 4.00 grade point average,we don't know if he was even academically qualified to attend Harvard since he will not release his transcripts from Columbia. While he was a community organizer in South Chicago,he never helped any of the elderly people that died. As a community organizer, Obama's claim to fame was fund raising for Islamic terrorist,not for helping local people in Chicago.
What we do know is that Frank is a sour grapes loser who cannot get over the results of two elections based on the MAJORITY OF VOTERS.

Sorry Frank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 8 min Weneedchange 150
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min SpaceBlues 46,604
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min No Surprize 1,109,398
Amy 9-16 41 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 42 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs