BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#195687 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
What I think is funny is all the short Frenchmen and Italians. People like Sylvester Stallone are only 5' 7" tall. It is all because of WWI when France and Italy put all their tall guys in the infantry so they were killed by the hundreds of thousands while the short guys did not.
Germany did not do that. Germany sent all their criminals and crazy people into the Infantry. But a few like Hitler survived.
<quoted text>
No, but who fathered children after WWI? The short war survivors!!!
Tall children who didn't go to war didn't father children after the war? Females who were tall didn't contribute to the gene pool?

You're an IDIOT!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Total nonsense. Women and children did not serve during WWI. Grow a brain.
I'll bet Rougie has no clue what I'm talking about.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195688 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected?
"Selzer et al (12) studied 50 alcoholics and found that the majority of them had not been involved in more than 2 collisions in their lifetime - a record many of us envy."
"Filkins et al (6) studied 1,247 hospitalized alcoholics who were known to be drivers and found that 86 per cent of them had not been involved in more than one collision in the 6-year study period; 83 per cent had neither a DWI charge nor more than one driving conviction in the 6.year period."
"Clay (5) examined the driver and hospital records of nearly 1,400 hospitalized alcoholics and reported that:
...from a total sample of 1,273 chronic alcoholic drivers. 94 (7%) probably qualify as prime candidates for a traffic safety countermeasures program. The other 1,179 according to their driving records, drive much like the rest of us. At most, if we include medium risk drivers, we should be concerned about the driving habits of only 34 per cent."
-Mass Arrests for Impaired Driving May Not Prevent Traffic Deaths
Richard Zylrnan
"The evidence at least suggests that our index is measuring a potential for risk-taking behavior which may exist in a person independently of his use of alcohol and which manifests itself as aggressive irresponsibility. Such people may frequently use their cars as weapons rather than as means of transportation. The role of alcohol with such a person may simply be to more readily allow expression of that potential.... the high risk drinking driver may be a very different kind of problem than we thought [as opposed to the garden variety drunk]."
Please don't mistake this as an apologia for drunk driving. I merely point out that most people don't have a clue that the "killer drunk driver" generally is someone with psychiatric issues that are expressed when they are drinking. The average drunk drives home without getting into a serious accident because he doesn't go careening down the road at high speed like the angry nutball. And studies show that the psycopathologic driver is more dangerous than the average driver whether drunk or sober.
Psychobabble! Don't you think any psycopathologic person is likely to be more dangerous in all situations, not just driving? All this to toss some mud Boehner's way. LMAO! Toss it where it belongs, on Lil "o"! He is the problem, not Boehner.

RationalState

#195689 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would? And, better yet, who cares?
Who would? Anyone with a clue about human genetics, MORON.

Who cares? Illiterate morons certainly don't care.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195690 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Expected?
"Selzer et al (12) studied 50 alcoholics and found that the majority of them had not been involved in more than 2 collisions in their lifetime - a record many of us envy."
"Filkins et al (6) studied 1,247 hospitalized alcoholics who were known to be drivers and found that 86 per cent of them had not been involved in more than one collision in the 6-year study period; 83 per cent had neither a DWI charge nor more than one driving conviction in the 6.year period."
"Clay (5) examined the driver and hospital records of nearly 1,400 hospitalized alcoholics and reported that:
...from a total sample of 1,273 chronic alcoholic drivers. 94 (7%) probably qualify as prime candidates for a traffic safety countermeasures program. The other 1,179 according to their driving records, drive much like the rest of us. At most, if we include medium risk drivers, we should be concerned about the driving habits of only 34 per cent."
-Mass Arrests for Impaired Driving May Not Prevent Traffic Deaths
Richard Zylrnan
"The evidence at least suggests that our index is measuring a potential for risk-taking behavior which may exist in a person independently of his use of alcohol and which manifests itself as aggressive irresponsibility. Such people may frequently use their cars as weapons rather than as means of transportation. The role of alcohol with such a person may simply be to more readily allow expression of that potential.... the high risk drinking driver may be a very different kind of problem than we thought [as opposed to the garden variety drunk]."
Please don't mistake this as an apologia for drunk driving. I merely point out that most people don't have a clue that the "killer drunk driver" generally is someone with psychiatric issues that are expressed when they are drinking. The average drunk drives home without getting into a serious accident because he doesn't go careening down the road at high speed like the angry nutball. And studies show that the psycopathologic driver is more dangerous than the average driver whether drunk or sober.
Typical Libtardian response Alcoholic = DRUNK! Not so. There is a difference between driving buzzed and driving drunk.
BTW, the NSC defines Alcohol IMPAIRED as having a BAC of over 0.10% whereas a driver can get a DUI ticket with 0.08% unless you are driving a commercial vehicle in which it is 0.04% which is the same for Commercial pilots, Commercial boats/ships and Rail Road Trains (I think they are all considered commercial).
But here in Jacksonville, January 2000) they will not prosecute a police lieutenant who totaled out his patrol car and then at the hospital had a blood test which indicated he was a 0.239%(almost three times over 0.08%) two hours after the accident so it was probably higher when he had his "crash".
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195691 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Shortboy sounds upset. Not surprising, seeing as how you're forced to watch your idol disintegrate, day by day.

RationalState

#195692 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortboy sounds upset. Not surprising, seeing as how you're forced to watch your idol disintegrate, day by day.
Huh?

Romper thinks Rougie's ignorance of human genetics concerning height has something to do with Obama?

Is he on drugs? Is he drunk? Or is he "dry drunk"?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#195693 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Tell us, if a white woman mates with a black man, what will the color of their children be? on the average, two tan, one black and one white!

Location hidden

#195694 Jul 12, 2014
Okay, he must have been a Libtard. It is in the middle of Summer and near a place called DEATH VALLEY so you go hiking! What were you thinking?!?

'Harry Potter' Actor Dave Legeno Found Dead in Desert
Marcus Errico Marcus Errico Deputy Editor, Yahoo Entertainment July 11, 2014

David Legeno, the British MMA star and movie actor best known as Harry Potter’s lycanthrope nemesis Fenrir Greyback, is dead following a desert hiking outing. He was 50.

His remains were found by two unrelated hikers early Sunday morning “in a remote wash” near Death Valley’s famed Zabriskie Point, according to a statement Friday from the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department.

Officials say Legeno apparently died of “heat-related issues” and there were no signs of foul play. The Inyo County coroner is performing an autopsy to determine the official cause of death.

A former bouncer, with experience in wrestling and boxing, Legeno took up professional mixed-martial arts at age 42 and adopted the ring name of The Enforcer.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/harry-potter-act...

Location hidden

#195695 Jul 12, 2014
OMG, David Legeno passed on his defective genes too!
Grand Birther

United States

#195696 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Okay, he must have been a Libtard. It is in the middle of Summer and near a place called DEATH VALLEY so you go hiking! What were you thinking?!?
Marcus Errico Marcus Errico Deputy Editor, Yahoo Entertainment July 11, 2014
David Legeno, the British MMA star and movie actor best known as Harry Potter’s lycanthrope nemesis Fenrir Greyback, is dead following a desert hiking outing. He was 50.
His remains were found by two unrelated hikers early Sunday morning “in a remote wash” near Death Valley’s famed Zabriskie Point, according to a statement Friday from the Inyo County Sheriff’s Department.
Officials say Legeno apparently died of “heat-related issues” and there were no signs of foul play. The Inyo County coroner is performing an autopsy to determine the official cause of death.
A former bouncer, with experience in wrestling and boxing, Legeno took up professional mixed-martial arts at age 42 and adopted the ring name of The Enforcer.
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/harry-potter-act...

Roguetard, Inyo county strongly favoured Romney / Ryan in 2012. I guess a lot of extremely dumb conservatards live there.

RationalState

#195697 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would? And, better yet, who cares?
If you need me to draw you a map, little Romper twerp, I will.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195698 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Romper thinks Rougie's ignorance of human genetics concerning height has something to do with Obama?
<quoted text>
Who said it had anything to do with Rogue? Not I. I know it must be hard watching your hero fail miserably. LMAO!! Don't throw a tantrum now. BTW, are you an alcoholic?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195699 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Aw, Shortboy is really showing his azz, now. How sweet! LMAO! He's so ugly when his ears are smoking and his azz is dripping. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195700 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No map required, my little biatch

RationalState

#195701 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it had anything to do with Rogue? Not I. I know it must be hard watching your hero fail miserably. LMAO!! Don't throw a tantrum now. BTW, are you an alcoholic?
Huh? You butt in on Rouge's nonsense and then wonder what it had to do with
Rogue's stupidity?

Are you daft?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195702 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I named one, you nitwit. Do you not read? Hey, what can I say, azzholes get what they deserve. The world dislikes azzholes. Take that as a tip, Jacqueline.
Calling your bluff once more,.Here's your post. Where is it?

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I could name plenty that you hate, you're simply not man enough to admit it, Jacqueline! BTW, those words are perfect descriptions of your ilk. No frustration whatsoever. LMAO!!! Oh, how Jacqueline wishes he had the power to be able to "make" others feel one way or the other. Unfortunately (for you), you are not capable. Spew some of your undying love for Bush! Here's an example of one of my words (according to you) and how it most appropriately describes you - YOU'RE FOS! really Destroyed and reduced to rubble. Even more so than I first thought! You reap what you sow, boy!

==========

You can't. Best you stifle yourself.

RationalState

#195703 Jul 12, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No map required, my little biatch
So you figured it out? I doubt it.

Ottawa

#195704 Jul 12, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian response Alcoholic = DRUNK! Not so. There is a difference between driving buzzed and driving drunk.
BTW, the NSC defines Alcohol IMPAIRED as having a BAC of over 0.10% whereas a driver can get a DUI ticket with 0.08% unless you are driving a commercial vehicle in which it is 0.04% which is the same for Commercial pilots, Commercial boats/ships and Rail Road Trains (I think they are all considered commercial).
But here in Jacksonville, January 2000) they will not prosecute a police lieutenant who totaled out his patrol car and then at the hospital had a blood test which indicated he was a 0.239%(almost three times over 0.08%) two hours after the accident so it was probably higher when he had his "crash".
In the Scandinavian countries, tolerance is ZERO,. You have ONE sip of wine or beer, that's it, you're off the road, fined and suspended. It's the only way. You drive, you DON'T drink. Wish we had that here. Here, it's 0.05%
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195705 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You butt in on Rouge's nonsense and then wonder what it had to do with
Rogue's stupidity?
Are you daft?
<quoted text>
As if Mr. Azz doesn't butt in! Get it? LMAO!

Ottawa

#195706 Jul 12, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
<quoted text>
It's that bathtub beer and pork rinds. They don't mix too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 18 min shell 365
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Agents of Corruption 1,126,694
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 50,620
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 3 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr truth-facts 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]